Chapter 15: No Way...

Husband & Wife?

A/N: Hi~! I am back~. During the time that I was not updating, I thought of adding another character. I hope you enjoy this chapter with a new character! 

I will like to also note that there will be a part will there will be trying to commit suicide. Lol spoiler right there.

Normal - Korean

BOLD - English

 

Jaehyun POV

I struggled getting up from the ground but I eventually got up. I started walking with my head down the whole time. I ended up at a store and bought some soju bottles. I walked outside the store and sat down in one of the tables. I opened one and drank half of it.

"I need to find a way to stop them." I said before drinking the whole bottle. 

"AISH~!" I opened another bottle and starting drinking, again.

"Huh. Jiho. What's do good about him?!" I poured soju in a cup and drank it. Then I poured more.

"What..... exactally..... Does he want? *Drink"

"ughh. *Drink. *sound of breaking glass"

"Bastard." I broke the soju bottle and held onto the top. It slowly went to my wrist and the sharp part of the bottle went through my wrist leaving a trail of blood down my arm.

"Arrghhh~."

Then it went close to my neck it went through my neck but not all the way. I didn't know what the hell I did, but I stopped and started walking with blood driping down my neck and wrist.

I walked towards a hotel stumbling sometimes. Then I bumped into a girl.

"I'm Sorry....ughhh." I looked up and saw the girl but not cleary. My vision started to get blury.

"Ahjussi. Are you okay?" The girl said trying to help me find my balance.

"Seol~~Hyun~~~" I blurted out.

"Ahjussi you are very drunk! Do you need help?" The girl asked looking at my body.

"Arrgghhh."

"Let me help yo---" She gasped. My vision got more blury.

"B-b-blood! Y-you a-are Bleeding!" She started shaking me.

"Ahjussi!" Her voice started to get more and more fainted.

"Ahjussi!!" It echoed.

Then it was pitch black....

 

 

 

(?) POV

The man fainted and his neck went backwards. I saw ALOT of blood coming from his neck. I looked down and tried to find his phone but I didn't. Then I saw where there was another source of blood was coming from.

I was trembling. I slowly grabbed his left arm and pulled up the sleeve. BLOOD.

"Ahjussi! H-how!" I needed to help him as fast as I can. I need to take him to the hostipal... Wait! I can't! The nearest hostipal was 30mins away. He might die on the way.

"Uhhh! Well my house is really close from here." I grabbed his left arm and put over my shoulders and held him by the waist.

"Dang! He is heavy." He was taller than me so I was dragging him the way to my house.

"Hang in there! We are almost.. THEre." I was breathing heavily.

I looked up and saw my house and I looked to the right and saw my friends car. YES! I need people to help me.

"Dang It! Why dose there have to be stairs! UGhh!"

I used all my strength and dragged him up on the three steps.

"UGGhh!" I was sweating and I stopped to get some air. Then I dragged him to the front door and started kicking the door and ringing the door bell many times, telling them that it's URGENT.

"Hey Wh- OMO!" One of my friends screamed.

"YAH! Don't just stand there, HELP ME!" I screamed, and the 3 of my friends helped me carrying this man to the living room.

"PUT HIM ON THE COUCH!" I yelled and we placed him on the couch.

"Yah! Who is this guy?!" My friend asked me, panting.

"Can't answer that! We need to save him! Get the first aid kit!" I yelled and my other friend ran to the kitchen grabbing the first aid kit.

"Ok! We need to stop the bleeding!" Since there were 4 of us, Me and my friend was on the neck and the other was on the wrist.

I grabbed tons of gauze and put it where he was bleeding. It kept on soaking through until it suddenly stop.

"Yes I stopped the bleeding!" I said before cleaing the wound.

"Yes, We did too!" My other friends exclaimed.

"Hey, haven't you notice how......... Sharp his jawline is." I slightly move my head to my friend and gave her, are-you-serious face.

"Sorry, Just pointing out the obvious." She put her arms up, surrendering. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the antibotic cream and applied it to the wound.

"Well --------- is right. (a/n: can't give you more spoilers! hehe.)" ----- said.

I looked at ---- and she nodded. Ok, I will admit that he has a sharp jawline too but we need to focus on the wound.

"Yah! Just focus on the wound!" 

"Yes, mother."

...

After we were done on his wounds we slept in the living room with him just in case he wakes up and might do something to the house or us.

We were laying down infornt of the couch where the man was laying down.

"Hey ------, How did you find this man?" ---- asked.

"Well I was getting some fresh air and when I came back he bumped into me. He was drunk and I alot of blood coming from his neck and wrist. I brought him here since the hostipal was far away." I said.

"Well you found a hot guy." --------- said.

"Yah! Stop it!" I whispered loudly trying not to wake him up.

"Well let's try to find out who he is tommorow." ----- said before going to sleep.

"Good Night." I whispered and we fell asleep.

...

Next Day

I woke up the next day with the sun hitting my face.

Then my friends hovered me to check if I was awake.

"Yah! He is starting to wake up." --------- said.

I stood up and looked at him. He had his hand on his neck then it moved to his wounds.

"Ah." He opened his eyes and we took a step back.

"Where the hell am I?" He lifted up and looked forward and he looked at us shocked. 

"Yoyoyo, he is looking at us."

"Why are speaking english?"

"So he won't understand us."

"Nice idea."

"What do we do, he is staring at me."

"Just let him say something first, he looks confused." He was staring at --------- the whole time.

"I'm not confused about what you girls are saying. I am confused on how the heck I'm here." 

Our jaws dropped. He understood us! He is really good at english.

He looked staright at me and he moved quickly to the back of the couch.

"Y-You." He pointed is finger at me and it was shaking. Does he know me?

The girls stared at me confused. The looked back and forth at me and the man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-J-J....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHah cliffhanger! I always wanted to this! In the comments below guess who the new character is!! hehehehehehhe, I know I'm evil.