Chapter 18

Husband & Wife?

Author POV 

Jaehyun got out of the store sighing.

"Phew~ that was a close one." He said swiping off a little sweat on his forehead. Then all of a sudden he started to blink fast. 

He was getting dizzy. He started to breathe faster and faster. He tried to walk forward until he stumbled. He put his hand on the window trying to regain his balance. 

He started groaning. He put his other head on the side of his head.

"Ahh~. Please don't... tell me it came back." He said trying stay conscious.

Someone came barging through the doors from the store.

"Yah! Hyung! Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked grabbing his arm to help him balance.

Jaehyun's started to get blurry.

"Yah! Hyung!!" Jinyoung started to shake Jaehyun.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Jaehyun started to get the big headaches from 4 years ago. Now that was the only thing that he heard besides Jinyoung's voice.

"Hyung!!"

"Hyung!" It echoed in Jaehyun's head until he heard nothing.

Jaehyun's head went backward and he fainted.

Jinyoung smacked lightly on Jaehyun's check for him to wake up.

"Yah! Yah!"

...

"You are diagnosed with glioblastoma. Also known as, stage 4 brain cancer. I know that you are going to ask how long you will survive Jaehyun, but now there's only a couple months left." Doctor Kim said.

"WHAT?!" Jinyoung yelled which startled Dr.Kim.

"It seems that Jaehyun didn't tell you 4 years ago." Dr.Kim sighed.

Jaehyun just avoided eye contact.

"Well Jaehyun was diagnosed with Brain Cancer 4 years ago. It wasn't too severe since it was just a tumor. But now it seems like it developed into Glioblastma." Dr.Kim said.

Jinyoung just had his mouth open trying to process what Dr.Kim just said.

"In conclusion, Jaehyun has maybe less than 2-3 months to live. I'm not sure, but I'm certain it's less than a year." Dr.Kim said looking back at Jaehyun.

"Before those 2-3 months he might just be staying here for treatment." Dr.Kim says before someone comes barging in.

"Jae! Are you alright?!" Daehyun says panting. Daehyun looked around and saw Dr.Kim.

"Appa! Is Jae alright?" Daehyun says before running up to Dr.Kim.

"Never knew this was your father. I just knew your father was a doctor." Jinyoung said and Daehyun just rolled his eyes.

"He has glioblastma. I wouldn't say he is alright in this case."Dr.Kim said.

Then more people come barging in.

"Heard the news!" Jackson said before Mark and BamBam came. Both of them stayed at the door panting until more came.

"What happened?!" Jungkook said before the rest of the squad comes.

"Is it true that he has stage 4 brain cancer?!" Namjoon said.

Dr.Kim just nodded it seems like he was tired of telling people that Jaehyun has brain cancer.

All of them had there eyes wide in other words Shook.

The boys surrounded Jaehyun and they were holding their tears back. 

"Yah! Men can't cry. Hold them back! I'm fine." Jaehyun said laughing because they are almost crying.

"Yah! We are not crying! It's just Namjoon be cutting them onions again!" Taehyung said before looking up to prevent a tear to come down.

"It's just sad knowing that the person who made us together is going to die soon." Jin said.

"Yeah! And also the person who helps solve our problems in a fun way." BamBam said.

"It's also like my mother and father are going to die soon." Yugyeom said.

"You acted like our Mother and Father, Jae." JB said. Jaehyun just chuckled.

"Yah! I'm perfectly fine. As you can see I'm breathing perfectly fine." Jaehyun said.

"Now hold them tears back in!" Jaehyun said before hitting them.

"You can all you want at my funeral. But don't waste your time on crying. We should do the things we do together... Before I die." Jaehyun mumbled the last sentence.

"Anyways we should go to the beach." Jaehyun said before Daehyun and Jungkook push him back down.

"You wait until the IV is out." Daehyun said and everyone nodded.

"Wow! Haven't been to a VIP room before! Taehyung said changing the subject. Everyone was sniffing.

"Y-yeah." Everyone said.

"Come on! We should let Jaehyun rest and we could wait for him by playing some games!" Taehyung said before sitting down on the couch.

...

"You may go now. But I suggest you should come back with your stuff." Dr.Kim said.

"Ne.." Jaehyun said before putting on his jacket.

"Let's Go!!" Jaehyun yelled pointing at the door.

"Woo~!" Everyone cheered while Dr.Kim just shook his head laughing.

"Those little kids. Tsk Tsk Tsk." Dr.Kim said still shaking his head."

...

The Pabo's were at the beach running around. Jaehyun just stopped running from Jungkook.

"What should we do?" Jungkook said with his hands on his knees.

"What?" 

"Well you still have that Seolhyun and Jiho problem out there."

"I don't know. I'm not planning on meeting him privately because I'm going to tell Seolhyun the truth right in front of him." Jaehyun said standing up straight.

"Well what if you meet them."

Jaehyun POV 

"I don't know Kookie. I will know when the time comes." I said looking behind me seeing Jimin and Taehyung running to us.

"Yah! Seol.....hyun.... Jiho.... Are here." Jimin said panting.

"WHAT?!" Me and Jungkook yelled.

"They are on the other side of the beach!" Taehyung said before pointing at the cringey couple holding hands.  I swear I wanted to run up and punch him but not now.

"Let's go!" I signaled the others and we all started to run as fast as we could. 

"I think you guys should go back to work." I said and they all looked at their watch.

"Oh ! I'm almost late. Gotta go!" Jackson said before the rest of them ran back to work.

"Aish~ these little kids." I put back on my mask and sunglasses and went to a nearby store.

I ended going to a phone store because the most important thing in this situation for me is my phone.

"Could I have this phone please?" I ask pointing at it.

"Yes sir."

...

Next up is a car. I bet my car was already towed right now. I went to get a black car nothing to special.

-------------------------------

A/N: Aye author is back! I decided to split this one in two parts. So don't worry I will update soon. I hoped you enjoyed! :D Also for the doctor part I made some up but part of it is true.