Chapter 8

Husband & Wife?

3 weeks later.

*Jaehyun POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I could tell Seolhyun was making them... I was avoiding Seolhyun ever since. Whenever I see her I have flashbacks when I broke up with her... I got up to take a shower. I could hear Jihyo yell for me to eat breakfast. I  slowly walked down the stairs step by step looking into my phone. 'Cmon oppa! Get off your phone and eat with us!' Momo then takes my phone and starts running around with it.

'GIVE ME MY PHONE! I WILL DIE IF I DON'T HAVE IT!' I ran after her almost slipping because of these sharp turns. She then stops immediately making my face a few centimeters away from hers. 'I will give it back if you eat with us.' Momo puts my phone up in the air but she doesn't notice that's it's right in front of my face. '*sigh, Fine. I will.' I snatched it out of her hand and walked back with Momo back hugging me. Aish~ this kid.

I walked into the kitchen getting greeted by Seolhyun smiling at me. I turned my face the other direction, THAT SMILE STILLS MAKES MY HEART FLUTTER! 

She frowned when I looked away. Sana made me sit down, pushing onto my shoulders. 'Could you eat with us, oppa?' Sana had her puppy eyes, THAT GETS ME EVERY TIME! 'Fine since I still have time.' I patted her head and we started eating. 

...

I got a text from Daehyun saying that we should meet at restaurant with Jungkook, Tae, Jin, Mark, Jackson, and Jaebum. I put away my dishes and heard someone asking me something. 'Why are you avoiding me?'

'Mwo?' I say looking at Seolhyun then shrugged.

Seolhyun then drops her fork and stomps to me and grabbing my collar, pushing me to the fridge. WHEN HAS SHE EVER DONE THIS?! I might've gone to her bad side.... ...

'I said why are you avoiding me?' She looks straight into my eyes. Ok, this is the closest we've ever been since 3 weeks ago.

'*sigh, just because.' 'Why?! Is it because of me and Jiho?! I thought you said you were happy about it.' I could now feel every ones stare. 'I am happy about...' I stopped, I thought about telling her everything. But eveyone is looking and I just want her to figure it out her self. 'Think really hard about my name. Park Jaehyun, Park Jaehyun. Those that ring a bell?' She gave me that 'Dafuq?!' face. 'I'll give you another hint to my reason...' Then boom... Today's our anniversary...

 

'December 1st 2014'