Chapter 11: WHAT?!

Husband & Wife?

 

Jaehyun POV

"Jiho proposed to me! I'm engaged!"

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. Which I really regretted doing.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" The girls said cheering for Seolhyun.

"What's wrong Jaehyun?" Seolhyun asked me.

"Oh! Nothing. It was just weird how... you know... CONGRATS!..." The room was now silent. 

"Anyways, Can Jiho come over? He wants to meet all of you girls and guys."

"Sure!" The girls said in usion.

"What? What do you mean by GUYS?!" I emphasized. Did she tell him, me?!

"Well, I told Jiho about you and asked if he knew you and he told me he doesn't know you. That's why he wants to meet you too." That ing . Excuse my language but he is pissing me off. He's doing all of this so he can have Seolhyun. 

"Well I can't meet him today because of... Work! Yeah we decided to have dinner together to celebrate." I lied.

"How come you can't just celebrate it with us?" Sana asked looking a bit sad.

"Because... I said I was going to treat them tonight. So I have to be there!" I faked smile hoping they are buying it.

"It's okay! We can just do it another time!" Tzuyu said. 

"You girls should set up a party for Seolhyun!" I changed the topic. 

"That's a great idea!" Hyejeong agreed. Thank god!

"Girls! Let's set a party for Seolhyun!!" Hyejeong shouted then all of the girls started to prepare.

After they did that, I ran upstairs to my room and immediately called Daehyun.

ON THE PHONE

Jae: "DAEHYUN BIG NEWS!!!"

Dae: "Okay okay, calm down."

Jae:... Seolhyun... is... ENGAGED!

Dae: WHAT?! NO WAY! TO WHO?!

Jae: JIHO!

Dae: AHHHH!!!

Jae: AHHHH!!!

Dae: DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!

Jae: I DON'T KNOW! THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU!

Dae: 1st let's calm down. 2nd tell me everything that happened.

Jae: So technically Seolhyun ran out the apartment with me. Then when I came back from playing with you guys she told me and the girls that Jiho proposed to her and she said yes. She even told Jiho about me but Jiho said he doesn't know about me and wants to meet me, that ing . ANYWAYS, right now they are setting up a party for Seolhyun and Jiho.

Dae: Well what are you going to do when he gets there? 

Jae: Well of course leave! I can't let Seolhyun know that I'm her husba-

Seolhyun then opens the door scaring me. I hope she didn't hear the conversation.

"Jaehyun-Oppa!" Seolhyun called me and I immediately put my phone down. I put behind my back and faked smile.

"Y-yes?" She slowly starts walking toward me which is VERY STARNGE. 

"Can you go with me to get some snacks?" She lightly jumped. Trying to use aegyo, which worked.

"Sure!" I smiled then all of a sudden she pulls out my car keys out of nowhere.

"Come and get them!" She waved the keys in my face and started running with them.

"YAH! My CAR KEYS!" I shouted and started chasing after her. She kept on running in circles then went down the stairs. She then tripped and I grabbed her arm which made her swung around. Seolhyun falls onto me and I loose my balance and fell backwards on the stairs with Seolhyun.

We were face to face hugging each other until the girls came running. I could see a faint blush on her cheeks she didn't do anything neither did I.

"YAH! GET OFF MY MAN!" Sana yells. When was I ever her man? 

We immediately separated and Sana comes to hug me. I look over to Seolhyun and saw her have her hand on her head.

"Are you okay?" Hyejeong asked Seolhyun.

"I just had flashback to where something exactly like this happened to me and Jaehyun." If I think about we did have this moment before when we were in high school but she had my notebook.

"I think we should get going.." I said and looked at Sana and smiled assuring her that I'm okay.

"Yeah... let's go!"

 

A/N not very proud with this but I wanted to get this done with. I will try and update tomorrow!