Chapter 2

Husband & Wife?

*Jaehyun POV

I walked into the studio and saw Daehyun on his phone. Looked like he was texting IOI's manager.

'They will be here in 5 minutes.' Daehyun said putting his phone in his pocket.

...

After we were done with the song, all of a sudden Seolhyun came in with the same guy. Right when I saw him I wanted to punch him so bad.

'Jae~!' Seohyun walks up to me and hugs me. I acted happy, I didn't want her to ask me why I was mad. 

'Jae, this is Woo Jiho and Jiho this is Park Jaehyun, my husband.' I offered a hand shake to be nice but inside I was on fire.

'Hi, Jaehyun. Nice to meet you. Im Seolhyun's friend.' Yeah yeah, great to know.

'Hi, Jiho. Nice to meet you, I'm Seolhyun's husband.' I'm clearly pissed.

Seolhyun told how Jiho is a rapper and blah blah blah. I didn't really listen because I didn't want to know him. What I noticed and Daehyun is that she is REALLY clingy on him. They locked arms and held hands. DOESN'T SHE NOTICE THAT HER HUSBAND IS WATCHING EVERY SINGLE THING AND IS CLEARY PISSED?!

I got interrupted by Daehyun hitting me to signal to let the girls leave. IOI notices that I'm cleary pissed at what Seolhyun's doing.

'Ah! Thank you girls for coming. I hope you girls have a great comeback! FIGHTING!' I put my fisted up and smiled.

'FIGHTING' the girls did the same thing and left.

After they left I looked back at Seolhyun and Jiho. I WAS GETTING MAD. Calm down, calm down. He is just a friend, nothing else. That kept repeating in my head 'He is just a friend, nothing else.' My thoughts were interrupted by Seolhyun snapping her fingers to get me back to my senses.

'Jae! Jae! Jae~!' She waves her hand in front of my face.

'Oh! Sorry I was thinking about something.'

'Anyways, can Jiho make a little rap song? I want to see his rapping skills and producing skills.'

'Ah~ Arraso. Don't do anything stupid. I will be downstairs.' She went to hug me. Since my face was over her shoulder my face turned into an angry one real quick. I looked up and saw Daehyun looking at my face and pointing to the door for me to get out. 

After I hugged her I walked out the studio with Daehyun.

'What was that?' Daehyun askes looking back at my face.

'What was what?' I kept on looking forward ignoring his face.

'You and Seolhyun! You made it look VERY obvious that you were pissed.'

'Huh. No .' I pushed the elevator button.

'Well has Seolhyun been up at night on her phone laughing?'

'Actually if I think about it, she has.'

'SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU 100%'

'I don't want to talk about it now.'

I wanted to stop thinking about Seolhyun right now and just go for a drink. We left the elevator and headed straight to Starbucks. While we were walking it was silent. The atmosphere was so awkward until we were at Starbucks. Thank god! I ordered a smores frappuccino and Daehyun ordered a vanilla frappuccino. We sat down and talked about if we should go on a vacation with our friends. We haven't seen our friends in 6 years. They've been very busy with work that they had no time to even meet us.

We were thinking about doing it next week because getting things ready this week then next week we are ready. Ah~ can't wait to go on a vacation.

...

We went back to Triple J entertainment. Daehyun stayed in his car waiting for me. I pushed the elevator button and just waited for my floor. I walked out the elevator and headed to the studio. When I got closer I heard unfamiliar noises. Noises when your in a 'heated moment'. I thought it might be the next person that was scheduled for the studio until I heard 'I LOVE YOU JIHO! 'I LOVE YOU SEOLHYUN!'