Chapter 4: TAKI MUSHROOM.

Husband & Wife?

A/N sorry if I hadn't been updating for couple days, im trying to get an idea on how it's going to happen. Enjoy~!

*Jaehyun POV

2:34 am

Finally at the beach house. We were all happy because we can get SLEEP. We quickly went into our rooms, I shared one with Daehyun. I quickly took a warm shower for me to relax a little. I stayed there for a good couple of minutes and got out. I put on my clothes and went to the bed. Daehyun passed out on the other bed. I grabbed my phone and I could see numerous text messages from Seolhyun.

'When are you coming home?' 'It's been a day now.' 'Jiho is sleeping over' and more. That last text message I read, I was now wide awake. Jiho is sleeping over?! At my house?! With Seolhyun?! Will they share a bed?! Will they have..?! A lot of questions were floating around in my head. Eventually, I fell asleep. 

The next morning is the start of my... New start?! I don't know but it was something close to that. I woke up with the sun flashing into my eyes. I groan and put my hand over my eyes. I grabbed my sunglasses because of the sun and I'm to lazy to close the curtains. I then pressed the home button on my phone, 1:41 pm. Dang~ Everyone is still asleep?! I look over to Daehyuns bed, looked like he was awake. 

He looked at me confused because I had sunglasses on. 'Why do you have sunglasses on?' he lazily said stretching. 'Look to your left.' He did as I said and, 'AHH~!' He grabbed the sheets and put it over him. 'See?!' I chuckled.

'Get ready. We are going out to eat.' I got out of bed and went to take a shower. 

Me and Daehyun went to water gun the rest. Wouldn't that be the best way to wake up?! 

We did that to them and they mostly groan or put the sheets over them. 'GET READY. WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT!!' I yelled. I looked at them and saw Taehyung fall off the bed. That's Tae for you. 

...

We made it to a buffet. It was one of the most popular buffets here. We got greeted by one of the workers, 'I will be taking you to your seats.' The waiter said leading us to our seats. We were in a room with only our seats there. 'Another waiter will be ordering your drinks.' The waiter smiled and left. 

The waiter came in and looked familiar. 'JAE IS THAT YOU?!' 'KEVIN!!!' Kevin was my childhood friend since kindergarten. When I left for Korea we haven't gotten to talk to each other because I was busy and he was. 'Long time no see Kevin!' We did a handshake and explain who was Kevin. 'Ok guys, this is Kevin. My childhood friend.' 'Hi nice to meet chu.' Tae said in engrish, or other words broken English. 'Oh I'm Korean by the way you can talk to me with Korean.' Kevin said in Korean. 

While we were ordering our drinks I my phone and found alot of text messages from Seolhyun and... Jessica?! I only read the important ones. Seolhyun: 'Im going to work to know your schedule.' 2 mins ago. Jessica: 'Jae! This is important Seolhyun is coming to check your schedule! Please call me when you see this!' 1min ago. . I immediately called Jessica.

Jae (me): 'Hello?!'

Jessica: 'JAE!' That hurt my ear.

Jae: 'Dang~ Calm Down. Im at California. Tell her that I'm very busy and that I can't go back home yet.'

Jessica: 'But what if she askes where you will be staying?!'

Jae: 'I DON'T GIVE A TAKI MUSHROOM, JUST MAKE UP ! You are my only hope Jessica. Don't say that I'm at California or anything stupid though.'

Jessica: Ne oppa.

I tried to calm down and just eat and not think about Seolhyun. This vacation is about forgetting Seolhyun, but without Seolhyun knowing...