Chapter 1

Husband & Wife?

A/N I would like to note that I will be using IOI 'Very Very Very' as an example of a composed song by Park Jaehyun. PARK JAEHYUN IS NOT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE SONG. Thank you.

*Jaehyun POV

rrrRRINGGG 

I lazily turned around and turned off my alarm. I look around and see that Seolhyun wasn't next to me. I guess she went somewhere. After rubbing my eyes, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and got scared by my own reflection. DANG! IM A MESS! My hair was sticking out, my face WAS A MESS, and my shirt was un even. What was I doing last night?!

I ignored my reflection and just took a shower. After I was done taking a shower I went into the kitchen. I look on the kitchen table and found pancakes and a note. 

'Morning Jae! I left early to see a friend of mine. I hope you don't mind. Anyways, I made breakfast for you~! Enjoy!'

At least she left something behind. I ate the pancakes and left to see my friend Kim Daehyun 

...

I walked my way to Triple J entertainment to meet the girls of IOI. Before I went to Triple J entertainment, I went to Starbucks. I was too lazy to make coffee at home. While I was walking I saw Seolhyun at Starbucks, it looked like she was talking to someone which I couldn't see. I moved close enough to see who she was talking to. It was a guy. Maybe that was her friend. Heh, it's just her friend nothing else. BUT, when I was about to go in I saw them KISS. Hold up. Shut the front door. KISS?! Calm down, Calm down. He's just Seolhyuns friend, nothing else.

SHE WAS HAPPY ABOUT IT TOO! My blood boiled. I was getting angry too the max. I could feel my face getting red each second. SHE NEVER DONE THAT TO ME! WHEN WE JUST DO A PECK ON THE LIPS SHE-.

I got interrupted by Daehyun calling me.

Dae: 'Hyung! Where are you? You agreed to be here 20 minutes early!'

Me: 'Sorry~ I was going to get coffee until I saw Seolhyun kiss this guy' I left the Starbucks and got a cab.

Dae: 'WHAT THE ?! YO HYUNG, SHE MIGHT BE CHEATING ON YOU!'

Me: 'She just said he was just a friend.'

Dae: 'MAYBE HE ISNT JUST A 'FRIEND'. He emphasized Friend.

Me: 'Calm down dude, I got this. I trust her.' 

Dae: 'Fine. She isn't my wife so I won't in. But if you need help, call me.'

Me: 'Imma hang up, be there in couple of minutes.' I hang up and went out the cab.

I walked into the building and went to the front desk.

'Oh hi Jaehyun! You came here early.' Jessica said getting up and bowing. She works at the front desk and has a big crush on me.

'Hey Jessica. Make sure that my schedule is up to date.' I winked and waved goodbye.

She blushed and sat back down making sure my schedule is up to date.

I went upstairs into the studio.

A/N short little chapter. Im doing this on my iPad so it takes time. I hoped you liked this story so far!