Chapter 12: SeolJae?

Husband & Wife?

Jaehyun POV 

Me and Seolhyun were walking to a nearby store. It was an awkward walk. I would just be kicking some pebbles that were nearby and Seolhyun just had her head down the whole time. She would smile sometimes and look at her hand. I wonder why? I turned my head a little and looked down at the hand and saw the ring. Not surprised. BUT that ring was no ordinary one... It looked so familiar... Aish~ who cares, it's just a ring.  I looked back up and saw the store.

"We're here." I said taking my hands out of my pocket. She lightly smiled and went in.

I was behind Seolhyun looking around while she was grabbing anything that she looked at. Then she saw the soju bottles and she grabbed like 10.... DOESNT SHE KNOW THAT THEY ARE UNDERAGE PEOPLE THERE. 

After I bought almost the whole store I had 7 bags in each hand. Aish~. 

I was behind Seolhyun struggling to hold these bags. She was whispering stuff to herself, which I find creepy.

"Why? Why? Him? I swear when I see that Jaehyun guy he keeps making my heart flutter... Yah! Kim Seolhyun! You are engaged!" She whispered to herself. I chuckled. I walked right next to her and still saw her whispering to herself

"Whatcha talking about?" 

"AH!" 

*HIT

"OMO! GWENCHANA?!"

"M-Maybe." I was standing still with my eyes close enduring the pain from Seolhyun. 

"IM SO SORRY. Are you okay?" Seolhyun says putting her hand on my stomach. Dang! She knows how to elbow someone.

"I-I'm fin-" I tried to put my hand on my stomach but the bags of soju hit right where Seolhyun elbowed me.

"OMO! Are you okay? Should I help you?" Seolhyun asked worried. I simply nodded my head and she had her hand on my stomach the whole time. I could see she smiled from time to time and blush.

"Why are you smiling?" I said in kind of a teasing tone. 

"A-ah! J-Just thinking about J-Jiho." I chuckled 

"Liar." "Yah!" I chuckled again. 

"Could I ask you a question?" Seolhyun asked.

"Sure." 

"Were you one of classmates in high school?" 

"Yes. Was I in a relationship with you? Can't answer that."

"So you are saying that you knew me?"

"If you put it that way, yes." I think this cued her to start hugging me.

"So are you my ex?" She said looking up at me.

I sighed and looked up and saw we were home.

"Sorry can't answer that!" I said before running away.

"YAH! Come back!" She ran to me and started to hit my back.

"Yah! Stop it!" "This is what you get for not answering me!" She kept on hitting me. Until...

"YAH! You two lovebirds are prohibited from doing that! Seolhyun is taken, Jaehyun!" Chanmi said before grabbing the bags.

"SEOLJAE IS REAL!" Dahyun yells from the living room.

"I ship it!" Chaeyoung yells.

"I ship it more than Seolhyun and Jiho!" Jeongyeon yells before taking a picture.

Seolhyun notices that she's hugging my arm and I do too. We looked and each other and immediately separated.

"Yah! SeolJae! Help us!" Hyejeong yells from the kitchen. I just sighed in annoyance and walked to the kitchen. Well know I know that some people like me and Seolhyun together.

 

A/N Hoped you enjoyed this update! Honestly I gotta say I also ship SeolJae more than Seolhyun and Jiho. Anyways, Have a nice day! :P

-ArmyJungkookie