Chapter 16

Husband & Wife?

A/N: Why do you people have to be so smart. Did I put too many hints?!?!?! Anyways, since I couldn't handle my own cliffhanger and you readers gave me motivation, I decided to update! :D

The theme song for this chapter is BTS Spring Day.

 

 

(?) POV

"J-J-J..."

".... Jennie." 

Jaehyun POV

My finger was shaking and my eyes were wide open.

"Jennie." I said before gulping.

They took a step back.

"H-How do you know my name?" Jennie stuttered.

I don't know what the hell took over me but all of a sudden I ran up to Jennie and hugged her.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing!" She pushed me down onto the floor. 

Her friends protected Jennie thinking that I was a ert and a stalker. I then remembered that I didn't go through puberty until after we broke up. I know right, very late.

But I was chubby and had a weird high pitched voice. Well I understand why Jennie broke up with me, but it seems like there was more.

"Why did you save me..." I said remembering the words she said before we broke up.

"Well I can't leave a ma-."

"No, you hated to see me breathe. But you saved me." I said before looking up at her. My feelings for her started to come back.

She gave me a confused look then her eyes widen.

I stood back up and the girls went closer to Jennie.

Jennie whispered something in their ears and they moved back. Jennie slowly came closer to me then she stopped.

"You can't be him." Jennie said looking staright into my eyes. She looked like she was holding back her tears.

"Maybe I am." 

"Maybe I am, The guy who dated you when we were in Middle school."

"Maybe I am, The guy who you hated to see breathe and eat." I said.

We stayed there for a good mintue before I immediately walked to the front door. 

"Jaehyun." I continuted walking to the door. Until 3 words stopped me.

"I missed you."

I turned back and she started walking to me then she hugged me.

I was shocked. I thought she hated to see me breathe and eat. I mean why would she haved missed me? 

I could see in the back that the girls had their mouths covered with their hands. 

My heart started pounding like crazy, I don't what the hell is wrong with me.

"Jaehyun."

"Why did you break up with me?"

She didn't answer my question.

"My mother said she didn't like me with you. She hated you. So my mother arranged a marriage for me."

"I divorced with him and was trying to look for you, but you changed a lot." I chuckled.

"So you wanted to get back together?" She nodded.

I sighed knowing that I am married with Seolhyun but she doesn't know. She is engaged with Jiho.

"Oh my god. I thought I was watching a K-Drama scene." One of the girls said.

"That is Lisa." I chuckled.

"Wait so you guys know each other?!" The girl right next to Lisa said.

"That is Jisoo."

"So this hot guy was your boyfriend?" Jennie sighed and I chuckled.

"That girl is Chaeyoung aka Rosé."

"Can we get ba-"

"I'm married." The girls gasped.

Jennie looked up at me sad.

"I am married to a girl but she doesn't know. She is engaged with another guy. Isn't that confusing?"

"WHAT?" They all screamed. 

"Woah calm down, that guy is using her for revenge."

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Very Long story... I'm sorry but I have to go."

"I understand." Jennie said before grabbing a piece of paper, writing down something.

"Here. My phone number call me whenever you want." She said shyly.

"WOOOO, Jennie acting SHY~~!" Rosé said pointing her finger at her.

I laughed. "I will call you when get a phone."

"You don't have a phone?" Jennie asked.

"I do, but I broke it." The girls laughed.

"Gotta go!" I said before leaving.

"Aish~ What do I do now." I grabbed my mask and sunglasses. I needed to buy some clothes cause I have BLOOD on my shirt and jacket.

I walked to store and looked around and went to the mens section.

As I was looking around I saw Seolhyun with Jiho. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!

I put my masked further up. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Kkamjjakiya." I said before turning around.

"Sir how ma-." I covered his mouth and pushed him behind these clothes.

I looked around and Seolhyun and Jiho were just talking to each other while this guy was trying to say something.

I looked at his name tag and it says Park Jinyoung.

"Yah! Jinyoung it's me!" It looks like he recognised the voice.

"Jaehyun?"

I put down my sunglasses and masked and it looked like he understands the situation.

"Where have you been? Yugyeom told us that you went to the Han River. But when we checked and you weren't there."

"Sorry I was at Jennie's." His eyes widen.

"Jennie Kim? The girl that hated to see you breathe and eat?"

"Yes. Now help me. Seolhyun and Jiho are here and as you can see I need some clothes." I said pointing to my clothes. 

We heard Seolhyun and Jiho's voice come closer.

"...." We slowly went around the clothes hoping they won't see us.

"Hey, you said you would introduce me to Jaehyun." Jiho said. 

Me and Jinyoung stopped and slowly looked up and saw them looking at the clothes in front of them.

"He said he had to treat his workers dinner. But he didn't come back at all."

"Aww, I wanted to see him to check if he was flirting with you."

"Well, he does ish... I don't know but my friends say he does."

"Yah! When I see him I'm gonna kill him."

"Aye~ Don't do that!" Seolhyun said before kissing him on the cheek. Me and Jinyoung were cringing so hard like you don't even know.

"Well he can't do that to my Hyunie~~" They kissed each other on the lips and me and Jinyoung started gagging. It seems as they heard us and they looked back. We immeditaely went down and we tripped on each other. Then we heard Seolhyun and Jiho coming to our direction. We fasted crawled to the other direction and immeditaely got up and Jinyoung acted like I was customer who needing some help.

"So over here we have some shirts. Let's see if you like them." We walked to where the shirts were and we looked back to check if they saw us. They looked at us and we immeditaely looked at the shirts. We looked back again and they went back to what they were doing.

"I like them. Can I have 3." Jinyoung looked at me and started acting again.

"Sure." 

"I'm serious Jinyoung, Can I have 3 of them." 

"Oh!" He grabbed 3 of them and we continued to look around the store.

 

 

 

 

A/N: This chapter kind of introduces Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé. Now you might have to wait for weeks now! Anyways, Have a great Day!!!!! :D