Chapter 7

Husband & Wife?

3 years later

I was at my house with Jessica. I am going to move somewhere closer to my work because I'm not going to drive 3 hours every morning to go to work. Jessica helped me with mostly everything including finding me apartment to stay at but with just girls... Anyways, since she helped me I'm going to let her stay at my house for a little bit. Thank god she's not by her self at MY house.

'So this will be yours for a couple of months. Don't do anything stupid.' I looked at one of security guards, Sung Jae.

'Sung Jae make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, if she does call me.' 'Yes sir.' He bowed and opened the door for me. 

'Call me if anything happens.' I winked at Jessica and she blushed. Sung Jae closed the door. 

...

'Call me if you need a ride, Jaehyun.' He bowed and gave me my things. 'Taeyong, if Jessica needs a ride take her but not to the bar or club.' 'Yes sir.' He bowed and took off. I looked back at the building and took a deep breath. I HAVE TO STAY WITH GIRLS?! WHY, WHY JUST WHY?! I took another deep breath and just walked into the building. I just don't need to think about what the girls will do... I knocked on the door, taking deep deep breaths. 

'OH MY GOD!' The door slammed and dang that was A HARD SLAM. The door opened again but with another girl.

'You must be the guy who's staying with us.' The girls was looking down the whole time. Well I know that thier shy. 'Please come in. I did what she said and THIS WAS A BIG APARTMENT. When I walked in I could feel most of the girls stares. That sent chills to my spine. 

'Yah! Stop staring at him! I know he's VERY VERY hot, but still don't stare at him like that.' Wow.

'Tzuyu get the girls to come down.' Well I least I know one of their names. 'Ne unnie.' 'Uh...-' 

'Jaehyun.' I looked back at her. 'Ah! Jaehyun, please sit down.' I sat down on the middle of the couch and the girl sat right next to me, LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I could hear alot of footsteps coming down the stairs. 'Ok girls! Let's introduce our selves!'

While they were introducing there selves I just nodded until I saw a VERY familiar girl. 'Hi Jaehyun. My name is Kim Seolhyun.' Nonononono. I kept on staring at her. My jaw open and my eyes wide open. Hyejeong hit my arm and chuckled 'Stop staring her like that. I know you think she's hot but she's already taken.' The girls oooed and saying someones in love. 'Nononononono-.' I was shaking my head. 'Come on admit it, you like her.' Well, I did. 'Nonno it's not that she looks... familiar.' 'Wow...' 'But you two will look great together!' I used to get the comment every time... Seolhyun started blushing and telling the others to stop. 

...

Hyejeong told me that she got into a car accident and forgot most of her memory. She gained most of it back from her current boyfriend, Jiho. 'She technically doesn't remember one certain memory. No one knows who or what it is.' I only know what she's forgetting. Me... Suddenly the door open. 'Ah, I'm sorry for interrupting.' She bows and sits right next to me. 'Gwenchana, imma leave.' Hyejeong says closing the door behind her. 'Can I ask you a question Jaehyun?' 'S-sure.' I stuttered and tried not to look at her face. 'I liked to say that I'm already taken by Woo Jiho. I'm saying this because I don't want you to try and take me without knowing.' I chuckled. 'Trust me, I can't take you.' 'What?' 'Ah, it's nothing...' I smiled and looked at her. 'I hope your not sad or anything.' 

'I'm not, atleast your happy.' She just smiled back. 'I hope we can get along with each other.' She smiled again and left the room.

 

 

"I can't believe she doesn't remember... I am her husband."

"Huh. I'm such a fool."