Chapter 11: Redemption

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Ah we meet again. I'm feeling for more love scenes in this chapter~ lol. I'm such a tease sometimes... Ok anyways on with the story! oh yea also, the markers that mark changing POV will be + now. Since - is small. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
4:38am 
The rest of Seventeen has already waken up, though the two composers were still heavily sleeping. They were after all, the hardest to wake up. 
"Should we go check on them now?" 
"Sure." 
They all went up the stairs quietly and stood in front of the duo's room. 
*knock knock
No response. Jeonghan opened the door making sure not to make a sound. The two of them were snuggling in one bed, all of them struggled to hold in their laughter and inner fanboy mode. 
"Omg omg omg PICTURES NOW!!" 
Dino whispered loud enough for the other members. Giggling, one by one each took photos with their phones trying not to wake them up. 
"They're so cute!!" Hoshi whisper-squealed. 
"Posting this on our Twitter!" 
Post: Y/N and Woozi sleeping together. 
Caption: Good morning Carats! These two sleepyheads fell asleep hugging each other. So cute!!! Today we'll be on Show Champion for a Debut stage! Show us lots of love and retweet this lots! ~ Seventeen #Seventeendebut #ShiningDiamonds

"Shouldn't we wake them up now?" 
"Wait, let's take a group selfie." 
They huddled around the bed and tried getting everyone in the shot, once they were successful they let Seungkwan do the honours of waking up the two. 
"IJE WAKE UP!!!! WAKEEEEEE UP!!! WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE UPPPPP!!!" 
"Ah shut up...so noisy..." 
"YAH WE HAVE TO PRACTICE!!!" 
Everyone started shaking the two, disturbing their sleep. Snickering at the two they finally left them alone after knowing they were awake. 
+
Aish those bastards really did it... I don't wanna get up yet... I can't believe that Y/N kept that all to herself. I wish I knew sooner... What am I doing right now. Ha. They're gone. 
I opened my eyes, Y/N was still sleeping. I pushed away the hair that fell onto her face. 
"Y/N...wake up." 
"Hm...let me sleep more..." 
I roll my eyes and took off the blanket covering us both. 
"Ah it's cold!" 
"Wake up~" 
She groaned, I sat up and started shaking her. 
"Wake up! Wake up!" 
"Fine! Argh..." 
She rubbed her eyes and sat up looking at me with a pout. 
"It's five am!" 
"Today we're going to perform remember, everyone's probably downstairs eating." 
"Ah it's cold, cold!" 
You are such a child...
She grabbed her robe and laid back down on the bed. 
"Yah!" 
I try dragging her off the bed, no avail. 
"If you don't get up I'm gonna carry you." 
"Fine fine I'll go..." 
We walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. All of them were eating already. 
"Aigoo our two lovebirds have arrived!" 
Oh what is it now Seventeen...
"What?" 
"Oh don't act innocent you two, we caught you." Dino said. 
I facepalm not wanting to say anything about what actually happened. We took our seats at the table and started eating breakfast. 
"Yah you two! Usually you'd decline it, what's up now?" 
"Possibly..." 
"Are you two dating already?!" 
Y/N and I looked at each other, we turned red faced and ended up denying as usual. 
"Ehhhhh~ when are you two gonna date?" 
We stayed quiet and continued eating. I had no idea what was going on in her head, I started wondering about if we were gonna end up dating. 
It'd be nice...but. If Mrs.Kim found out... I'd be screwed for sure. Ah I should change my bandage. 
All of us finished eating, I went upstairs into the bathroom to change my bandage. 
Sigh...I wish I could make her mine already. For now let's stop yourself... 
I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I could hear the door open and shut, Y/N came into the room. 
*knock knock
"Are you almost done?" 
"Yea."
Quickly I spit out my toothpaste and went out. She was standing there, I never noticed until now; there was a gloomy cloud shadowing her all the time. She paused before entering the bathroom. 
"Thank you." 
What? 
"For what?" 
"For being trustworthy." 
With that she shut the door and left me there. I started changing into practice clothes wondering what I had done to earn that trust. 
I'll never know what's going on in her mind... That thought scares me. 
I head out and wait in the living room for everyone else. I see S.coups approaching me, I shuffled over on the couch making room for him to sit. He sat down and inspected my face. 
"How's your arm?" 
"It's healing."
"Be really honest with me, when do you plan on telling her about your feelings? I know that she probably already knows, but when will you make the first move?" 
"I don't know... I'm afraid that Mrs.Kim will interfere. She has eyes on us pretty much all the time." 
"Alright...well when you finally decide to, we'll be here." 
I know... It's been said multiple times. 
He pats my back, we all regroup and go to the practice building. During the hours until lunch, we danced, sang, fooled around, and finalized what the music on the mini album would be. 
"We're releasing the album on October 29 right?" 
"Yea I'm pretty sure." 
Y/N and I were still in our office just to finish up a few things. The hours we spent felt like minutes, and soon we would be heading to Show Champion to perform our debut stage. 
*knock knock
"You two composers!Are you done yet?!" 
"Almost! We're gonna pack up!"
They seriously aren't patient. Well I can't complain, I'm worse than them. 
Y/N and I start packing up the stuff, she stood on a stool trying to put the speakers back on the shelf. I turn around to shut off the computer, I heard something wobble and go near Y/N. She fell, the speaker was in the right place though. I caught her, she just looked at me and started laughing. 
"What are you? My knight in shining armour?" 
"Sort of I guess." 
We laugh it off, she stands up again as we both finished cleaning up the office. 
"Thank god we have soundproof walls now." 
"I know right." 
I turned off the music that was playing in the background, the both of us went to open the door. A loud thud was heard, the others were piled up against the office door. All of them were currently on the floor groaning at the impact.
"Ahaha...hi." 
I glared at them as they got up, all of us exit the office flooding into our dance practice area.
"I guess I'll have to bring out my guitar soon~" 
"No, don't. Anything but that!" 
"I've heard it mentioned so many times, what's wrong with Jihoon and his guitar?" 
Ah right...that was before she came. 
All of us started laughing at Y/N's question, she just watched puzzled. 
"When you weren't with us, Woozi got mad at me for doing something and started chasing me with his guitar." 
"There's actually many more stories of mean Woozi..." 
I laugh nervously, we all sat in a circle debating on what to do. It was our break time, we had three more hours until we went to Show Champion. 
"Why don't we go to the movies?" 
"Oh good idea, who's paying?" 
"I'll pay for today." 
"Eh Y/N? Really?" 
"Yea...I received the inheritance. Apparently my grandparents had a lot of cash left from my parents' company." 
Oh no...then. Does Mrs.Kim know? 
"Alright it's settled let's go!!" 
We walked to the mall just nearby, the theatre was on the third floor. 
"I'll call the van over here later." 
We tried deciding on a movie to watch, we ended up going with a scary movie since it was almost Halloween. All of us stood in line, chatting amongst ourselves. 
"I wonder what this movie is about though...only the others saw the trailer." 
"The conjuring? Even the name gives me the chills..." 
"Y/N, how much popcorn are we gonna get?" 
"I don't know, probab-" 
"Y/N?!" 
The guy in front of us turned around, Y/N seemed really shocked and there was fear in her eyes. He reached out for her hand but she instead grabbed mine. The guy looked at me, a spark of anger was shown. He looked the same age, taller than me of course. Just then the lady beside him turned around. 
Mrs.Sun?! Oh no. We're dead. 
"Youngjae? Oh! Y/N! I haven't seen you for a while. How are your grandparents?" 
Her grip on my hand tightened, I squeezed hers back. 
"They've...passed." 
"Omo...I'm so sorry. I'll go visit them soon. So are you two still dating?" 
I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Jun. 
"Excuse me, but...who is dating?" 
Oh . 
"These two. Who are you?" 
"YAH! WOOZI!" 
I laughed nervously, Y/N and I turned pale knowing what was about to happen. I heard the other members fussing about it as well. For sure they knew now. 
"Sorry...they are our group mates...we didn't tell them about it..." 
"Ah I'm sorry, hasn't it been about three months already though?" 
"I'm sorry can you repeat that? Did I mishear?" Mingyu said. 
"Three months...?" 
I felt heavy states from the other members, the lady called for the next people in line which was them. 
"Goodbye, hope to see you again." 
She shot one last glare at us, Y/N and I sighed in relief. I soon realized that the other members were staring. 
"Don't look." 
I whispered to Y/N, she nodded. 
"WHAT IS THIS?! THREE MONTHS?!?!" 
"YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TELLING US?! YAH!" 
"ANSWER US RIGHT NOW YOU TWO!!!" 
Y/N and I cringed at their reaction, Y/N bought the tickets for everyone while they continuously bashed. Everyone kept staring at us, some realized we were Seventeen. Then we came to wait in line for popcorn. The scolding continued on. 
"WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING!!!" 
"WE NEED AN EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW!" 
"THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR YOU KNOW!!!" 
I've had enough of this...my head is already banging.
"AISH ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!" 
They all immediately went quiet knowing I was pissed off at this point. None of them wanted to get hit with a guitar. 
"Ok, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation." 
"YA-" 
"AH! I'LL GET MY GUITAR!" 
Hoshi went silent. 
"So listen." 
I looked around to make sure they were no where near us. 
"Remember when Y/N and I went to get office supplies? We went to her grandparents' house and went to eat lunch. That's where we met Mrs.Sun, the lady who said we were dating." 
I was dragged forward in line by Y/N, the aroma of popcorn distracted me for a second. 
"Mrs.Sun was asking if Y/N wanted to meet with her son Youngjae, the guy earlier. Y/N didn't seem to like it so I lied and said that she had a boyfriend. Then it escalated to me saying it was me." 
I took in a deep breath, Y/N ordered the popcorn for everyone. They all looked at me clearly puzzled at the story. 
"So let's get this straight, you two aren't actually dating but you lied to her because Y/N didn't wanna date Youngjae?" 
"Well, if you put it that way...yea."
"Dammit!" 
"Why?!?!?" 
"Why can't it be real..." 
Ha...these guys will never stop shipping us will they...
"Stop complaining you guys." 
Y/N turns around and tells us to get our popcorn, we start walking to the theatre. Most of them still complained about the dating situation, Y/N was getting pretty annoyed. 
This'll be interesting... Ah she's so cute when she's angry... I've seriously gone crazy. 
"AISH shut up!" 
"We'll shut up if you give Woozi a peck on the cheek~" 
She groans, I laugh at their request not expecting it to happen. I felt her hands on my shoulder, she tippy toed up to my level and pecked my cheek. 
"Happy?!" 
I'm. So. RED. 
"AHHHH SO CUTE~" 
"LOOK LOOK WOOZI IS RED!" 
"AWWWWW!!!" 
"Ok you can shut up now." 
I said as I opened the door to the movie theatre. Commercials were still playing, we took up 3/4 of a row, beside me was Y/N and DK. 
"I'm gonna get scared during the movie." 
"Same here DK." 
The lights turn dark, and the movie starts to play. It was about these paranormal investigators and their case. A family with five daughters moved into a haunted house, the evil spirits were haunting them. The faces and sound effects made it extremely scary. Y/N and DK were both squeezing my hands to death. The only time I could eat popcorn was when the boring parts played. Sometimes I even resorted to bending down and stuffing my mouth inside the bag. The credits started to show and the lights were turned back on. 
"Why did we agree to watch this movie?!" Seungkwan looked like he was about to cry. 
"You were the one who suggested a scary movie in the first place!" Vernon laughed at how everyone was scared. 
Good opportunity to pull a prank on everyone. 
I laughed at my thoughts as we went out of the movie theatre. Wonwoo called the van and told us where we were. We still had an hour left, I still ate popcorn. Though the popcorn was finished quickly since everyone ended up eating along with me. 
"Why don't we play at the arcade for a bit?" 
"Since S.coups always borrows our stuff, you will pay for one game card!" 
We all laugh at his reaction though he knows about all the wrongs he's done. First game was dance dance revolution. 
"S.coups vs Seungkwan! Punishment to the loser!" 
"Yah this is unfair! You all know VERY well that S.coups is better than me!" 
"Ah whatever, let's set it to EXTRA HARD!" Joshua says, Mingyu laughs evilly. 
Seungkwan's face of horror tells it all, the music starts and their feet move at the speed of light. Well, Seungkwan's feet tried to but quickly failed the level. He fell to his knees laughing along with us all. 
"Punishment time!" 
"What should it be~"  
We all huddle around leaving Seungkwan alone by the machine. Out of nowhere Wonwoo starts laughing like crazy. Then the punishment was decided. 
"Seungkwan turn around." 
"What?! Why?!" 
"Just do it or else the punishment will be worse." 
Everyone laughs at S.coups, Seungkwan turns around with his back facing us. S.coups went down and slapped his as hard as he could. I went rolling to the ground dying of laughter. S.coups clutched his hand and Seungkwan was down his knees holding his in pain. 
"Why...me..." 
"Alright...HAHA...next game!" 
"PIANO TILES!" 
Mingyu takes the card from S.coups and runs over to the game. The rest of us followed, Wonwoo and him say side by side going against each other. 
"Loser has to..." 
"Piss off Woozi!" 
And how will they do that.
"Ah hyung...that's a bit..." 
"No complaining!" 
I give a glare to them both before they start playing. The keys kept making these annoying noises every time they were pressed down by them. Not to mention that their hands were moving insanely fast. 
"Daebak that's so fast..." 
"Who are you guys?! Flash?!" 
"AH!" 
"3, 2, 1!!!" 
"It's over, it's over!" 
The scores were 127 for Mingyu and 118 for Wonwoo. Mingyu just laughed at Wonwoo's misery, he stayed quiet. 
"Wait wait, let's have more people go!" 
"Who's next in line for punishment." 
I see Jun pushed Hoshi out, and  Joshua steps forward. All of us start betting on who won each of us put 1000 won in the middle of our circle. 
"Hoshi!" 
"Shua!" 
"It's gotta be Hosh!" 
They start playing, that annoying sound echoed in my head until they were finally done. Surprisingly Joshua won, he even made a new record for the game. 
Haha ers~ 
"Thank you, the money will be split between four of us." 
I got my share of 2500 won, then the losers gathered together. I really wondered how mad they could make me, though I doubted they could really piss me off. 
"Wait, let us converse first." 
They send me away, I looked at all the games they had and stumbled upon a claw machine. A small white bear caught my eye, it looked easy enough. 
500 won per try...I should just put in my 1000 won bill then right?
I put the bill in and tried playing it, I didn't know why I was attracted to the bear that much. 
"Dammit. I only have one try left." 
The claw retreated and the background music started playing again. The claw clamped around the white bear lifting it up. 
Don't fall...Asa! Why did I get this bear again? 
I took it out of the small compartment, I looked at it. It looked pure, it's fur was really white, a red bow around its next. The eyes were shiny onyx color, I stood up from my crouched position and put the bear in my bag. By the time I got back to them they were already waiting for me. 
"Woozi, we're sorry...don't kill us for this." Hoshi pleaded, Wonwoo gave me a pitiful look. 
"What is this? A drama?" 
I walked towards them all, Hoshi pat my back and faced Y/N. He walked up to her placing his arm around her. At this point I was utterly confused. Hoshi whispered in her ear, she laughed like those cliche scenes in a romance movie. 
What...this is literally a drama. 
Still utterly confused, I just watched as he hugged her from behind looking at me. 
"So Woozi, are you gonna make her yours yet?" 
"What?" 
Oh god...don't tell me...
He let go of her and stood next to me, the both of us watched Wonwoo approach her next. He put his hand on her face and started leaning in.
What is he doing?! What is this?! They're taking this wayyyyy too far! What do I do?!
I stood there frozen with my eyes opened wide, as he got nearer I decided that I would stop it before it escalated even more. 
"Ok guys, I think that's enough torturing me..." 
I stood between Wonwoo and Y/N, she was red faced while Wonwoo just smirked at me. 
I honestly don't understand what made them go this far... Did they even think about how Y/N felt? 
I sigh out loud, then I remembered about the bear I got from the claw machine. I pulled it out of my bag and dusted it off, the members seemed confused. 
"Where'd you get that bear?"
"While I was waiting I played the claw machine." 
"Ah it's cute!" 
I look behind me, Y/N was eyeing the bear. I turned around and told her to hold out her hands. I put the small bear in them, she just stared. 
"Why are you giving it to me? It's yours." 
"I just won it because I was bored, honestly I don't even know why I was so attracted to that bear." 
"Ah Woozi~ stop making excuses~" 
Again these guys don't believe me! Aish, seriously one day I'll get them back for this.
"I'm telling the truth!" I went red knowing exactly where this was going. All of them just kept staring at us both.
"Alright we're going now!" 
Maybe it was just me getting lucky or Jeonghan feeling bad for me. All of us went out the theatre and went inside our van that was waiting. Y/N was next to me, I started falling asleep on the van though we were only a few minutes in. I fell asleep not aware of anything going on. 

Quiet giggles spread across Seventeen, Woozi and Y/N were fast asleep with their heads on each other. 
"Who has data?" Vernon whisper yelled.
"Me~"
Everyone started taking pictures of the two as usual, DK then uploaded another Twitter post. 
Post: Woozi and Y/N sleeping together.
Caption: Carats! We're coming~ right now on the way to Show Champion, these two love birds fell asleep. Also you see that bear in Y/N's hand, Woozi gave it to her. What a gentleman~ AHHHH so cute! Ok can't wait to see you CARATS!!!! Love you! ~DK
 
The rest of them laughed at their obliviousness. Though they took this time to discuss about the both of them again. 
"It's been awhile since we had our last meeting about these two." 
"Yea, might as well use this time wisely." 
"Homestly, in the past four months we've been together those two have gotten extremely close." 
"Oh yea I didn't mention this before but..." Dino trails off. The others were anxiously waiting for his continuation. 
"I saw..." 
"What?! Ah quickly just say it!" 
"WellIsawthemkissontheferriswheel." He turned red faced, none of them caught a single word he said. 
"Slowly."
"I saw hyung and Y/N...kiss...on the Ferris wheel..." 
"What?! Did I hear right?! They KISSED?!" 
"SHHHH!!!" Everyone shushed Seungkwan who was freaking out. 
All of them were interested and excited at the news, but slightly mad at Dino for not saying anything sooner.
"Yah! Why didn't you tell us sooner?! This was three months ago!" 
"Well...I asked Hyung about it and he said not to say anything..." 
"You should know better." Vernon shakes his head in disapproval. 
Flashback
1:47am 
Dino and Woozi were both awake for a drink of water. Both of them were inside the kitchen, Dino tapped his fingers on the counter nervously. 
"Hyung..." 
"Why?" Said Woozi as he got a glass from the cupboard. 
"Did you...and Y/N kiss on the Ferris wheel?" 
Woozi kept quiet and put his head down, his face gradually turned red. There was a silence between the two, the longer it held, the higher the tension became. 
"About that...it was an accident...don't tell the others please. They'll go crazy." 
"So you two really...?" 
"Yea..."
"Hyung, isn't that your first kiss then?" 
His cheeks flared up as he nodded, Woozi took a sip of water as the awkward conversation between the two continued. 
"Let's get more sleep ok? Please I beg of you, don't tell the other members." 
"Are you and Y/N ok though?" 
"Don't worry, I've already resolved things with her." 
With that Woozi left Dino there to sleep in more. Dino however was puzzled, inside he really shipped them and thought that they'd be dating. But he knew that they weren't and weren't willing to date any time soon. 
"What to do with these two...?" 
Flashback over 

"Well now what do we do with them? Last time we agreed to not interfere."
"I think Woozi has something planned." S.coups said raising his hand. 
"What? So is there something he's working on?" 
"Well...I think he'll ask her out soon."
"I hope so..." 
"Aren't you guys tempted to at least try and get them together faster?" 
"Well yea but...wait aren't you the supposed angel?" 
Jeonghan laughed nervously, Y/N and Woozi still slept through their chatter. 
"Daebak, those two are seriously not waking up yet." 
"Just leave them be, anyways we trailed off from the topic. What are we going to do about those two?" 
"I don't know..." 
"Let's give it one more week. Then we really need to step in." 
"Fine...but I not promising I won't do anything before then." 
"Hoshi? Why?" 
"I can't stand seeing them like this..." 
With that the conversation dissolved into a silence between them all. All of them stared at the windows, after a few more minutes they would arrive at Show Champion. 

"UP! WA- UP! WAKE UP YOU TWO!!" 
What...where am I anyways. These guys are so loud.
Eventually I had to open my eyes, I awoke to DK's crazed face as he shook me awake. Y/N was watching me suffer DK's wake up call; we all got off the bus and that's when I remembered about Show Champion. 
"Show Champion~ Seventeen has arrived please take care of us~" 
"What are you saying Hoshi, it's our first time here." 
We laughed as we entered the building bowing for the staff we came across. A staff member came to lead us to our waiting room. Before that we were led into a room with a cameraman. 
"Please greet the camera." Said the cameraman.
"Hello, we are say the name!" 
"Seventeen!" 
"Please look forward to our hot debut today! Akkinda!" 
"Cut! Good, thank you."
We bowed before leaving with the lady, a sign that had our name was attached on a blue door. We entered, just like the other waiting room there were hair stylists and make up artists. All of them called for individual members, we talked to pass the time quickly. 
"I wonder if there'll be any challenges." 
"Probably not, haven't seen any on this show." 
"Aw that's sad, well hopefully in the future there will be." 
It went by in a flash, we were soon called out to dress rehearsal. Many groups attended, we greeted most of our sunbaenims while getting our mics hooking up and schedule. All of us were amazed watching other groups do their rehearsal we were set to go once in the first half and once in the second half. 
"Seventeen you're next!" 
Ah I just hope my arm will be fine. The choreography becomes less tiring as we go on. 
We finished our first performance, we had to wait an hour for Adore U. Waiting while listening to all the music others were going to perform today was amazing. Though during the real show, the one hour will be spent changing outfits and make up. 
"You know it really doesn't help how Adore U and Shining Diamond have a completely different feel from each other." 
"Well I'm sorry." 
All of us laughed at Diva Boo's complaint, the lady who helped us earlier told us that we were one of the nominations for song of the week. 
"What? Really?" 
"But this'll be our only performance here." 
"I don't expect to win, other artists are here and they've been in this industry for over a year." 
"Yea. Oh well, we'll at least perform though." 
"Seventeen you're up!" 
We went up and performed Adore U with our Shining Diamond outfits. It was completely out of place, and I almost laughed through the whole thing. It was already show time, none of us have eaten and we were starving. 
"Seventeen you're up in three minutes!" 
1 hour later...
8:30pm 

"Yes, this weeks winners of Show Champion are...SHINee! Congratulations!" 
I'm starving...food. Need food after this. 
Everyone on stage congratulated them, we bowed before leaving the stage and thanking the production crew. All of us headed straight for the waiting room where all of our stuff was, I changed quickly with the rest of the guys. 
"Is Y/N changing in that room?" Joshua point to the door next to me. 
"I don't know...probably though." 
What if it suddenly opened...AH! Jihoon don't be erted! 
My cheeks flared up at the thought; we we finished changing and told our driver to stop by a restaurant along the way back. 
"Hot pot! Who's paying today?!" 
"Ah we'll settle it later, let's just hurry and go order then eat." 
"I'm so hungry..." 
"Me too our Maknae..." 
Oh no...is that Mrs.Kim? Wait. Is that Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Sun?! Taehyung and Youngjae too?! WHAT IS THIS?! Serious bad luck. SERIOUS. BAD. LUCK. 

"Uh Woozi...are you ok?" 
"I'm fine...don't worry." 
Y/N you don't wanna know what's happening... Oh. Ohhhhh no. Did she see us? . 
"Hey Woozi!" 
Taehyung calls out to us, I could see desperation in his eyes. Something was definitely up. All of us greet them with a bow and hello. Taehyung stands up and takes me to the side. 
"How does your mom know Mrs.Sun?!" 
"I don't know! They were discussing about the arrangement. Apparently Mrs.Sun wants Youngjae and Y/N to be together, and they're trying to sort out a deal! Yah help me here!" 
"I'll try...first what has happened?"  
"Mrs.Sun...said that you and Y/N were dating." 
"WHAT?!" Everyone in the restaurant looked at me, I shrunk as Taehyung kept explaining. I saw Seventeen sitting with them all ordering food. 
"My mom asked me to ask you about it, what should I do?" 
"Aish! Don't tell her . Y/N and I aren't actually dating." 
"What?! Then how?" 
"It's a long story, I'll explain some other time but for now let's just go back and we'll figure out something." 
I walk back to them all nervously, we ordered three big hot pots to share and lots of rice. I sat next to Y/N occasionally glancing up to look at the whole marriage arrangement going on at the other side of the table. 
"Woozi are you sure you're ok?" 
"I'm fine... Though you do realize Mrs.Sun is there..." 
"I know...this is bad." 
"Ha. We're in deep now." 
"Agreed." 
The hot pots came, we all ate cautiously but hungrily since we were practically starving to death. 
"So Y/N, I heard from Mrs.Sun here that you and Woozi are dating?" 
"Um...yea..." 
I kept my eye on Youngjae, he was glaring at Taehyung and I. 
Exactly what is happening. This actually feels like a dream. 
"But, Seventeen didn't know until today when you encountered Mrs.Sun? Isn't that a bit weird?" 
"Ah they just didn't say because well, we shipped them to death." 
All of us faked a laugh, Taehyung and I made eye contact. He was laughing along as well. 
"Now that we know, you two can act comfortably right?" 
Goddamn you Wonwoo. And I thought he was the better person. 
We finished eating as they kept questioning us; in the process well. Things didn't get too pleasant. 
"Are you two really dating? Why don't you seem like it?" 
It's the damn kid. Who is he anyways? I swear if he ruins our WHOLE lie...
"Well then...what should we do to prove it?" Y/N challenged him, he seemed like he wanted to hold back. 
"Then... why don't you two kiss?" 
Oh. My. God. This bastard! Arghhhh well great. This is just GREAAAAT. 
We both look at each other, everyone who shipped us was smirking. I pointed at S.coups who was across from me. 
"I know you're videoing! Don't or else Guitar." 
I saw his camera turn off and looked around making sure there wasn't anyone else videoing.
"Alright, Youngjae you can see right?" 
We kissed just for a second and touched foreheads laughing at ourselves. 
"I'll explain about Youngjae later..." She whispered before we didn't touch foreheads. 
"See, easy peasy~" 
If only she was actually my girlfriend... Not now though, it's too dangerous. And now that Mrs.Kim knows about our lie, we're screwed. 
"Ah you two can be so cringe sometimes." I glare Jun and start talking back. 
"What?! All of you ship us so much! Why are you complaining now?!" 
"Ah it's here, it's here, Woozi is angry because of us teasing~ Ah Woozi has a girlfriend~"
I blush out of embarrassment, everyone but the two who insisted on the arranged marriage and Youngjae laughed.
"Alright, I think we'll be taking our leave. Goodbye." 
We bowed, S.coups ended up paying for the meal, we left the restaurant and flooded into the van. All of us burst into chatter, the tension in the restaurant was seriously no joke. 
"WHY DID WE HAVE TO MEET THEM?!" 
"It was really scary! Mrs.Kim hates us for sure!" 
"Did you see their faces?! Wow really scary..." 
"Anyways. How long do you think they'll buy the lie?" 
"Not long..." 
"Let's just hope that she doesn't release this to the press." 
That's the worst thing that could happen...

Those two are... ARGH! I knew I should've killed that brat when I had the chance. Too late now. 
"So Mrs.Sun, about the arranged marriage." 
"Ah yes, we can continue. Those two seem suspicious right?"
"Honestly, I think it's real." 
Taehyung? 
"Why?"
"Well actually, Woozi likes Y/N a lot, and her brother told us all about how Y/N felt the same." 
"Really? So Y/N really likes that guy?" 
This Youngjae is so eager...
"So since Taehyung already has a partner, should we set up the arranged marriage for Youngjae instead?" 
"If it's ok with you, though what is this arranged marriage for?"
Damn. 
"Originally it was for a collaboration between companies, Y/N has inherited the money now." 
"So this money... Will you share it with us?" 
I'll only give her a fourth, then I'll just give a bit to Mrs.Jeon. 
"Ah of course, I mean it's your son marrying her." 
"Thank you, so since they're dating, what to do?" 
Oh you don't know what I have in store for them yet...
"Well, I'll just give them a little threat, but don't worry. I'll handle this part of the deal. Please sign this now?" 
I pushed a contract forward, she signed on the blank spot and pushed it back. 
The deal is done, now what to do first...? Mess with Jihoon? 

"Today was eventful wasn't it?" 
Something was up. 
"What's up with you guys now?"
I walked to the kitchen glancing behind me in suspicion. 
"What do you mean?
"You guys are acting suspicious." 
They all look at each other in fake confusion and just go upstairs to their rooms. 
Maybe online? 
I check on the Twitter account and just laugh at myself for not realizing sooner.
Post: Picture of Y/N and I touching foreheads at restaurant. 
Caption: FELLOW SHIPPERS MUST SEE THIS!!! IT'S THE HOLY GRAIL OF CUTENESS RIGHT HERE!!! AHHHHHHH SO CUTE~ Ok please comment and retweet for more posts like these, honestly our Maknae takes many photos of them so maybe we'll leak them one day?*wink* WE LOVE YOU ALL CARATS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US AT SHOW CHAMPION!!! Bye bye~ 

I laugh and shake my head, there was no saying on who actually did it. 
I should really have my guitar in the dorm. Better than that, just carry it everywhere! 
I laughed as I went upstairs and laod on my bed thinking of Mrs.Kim. 
What will she do next... There's no saying. That reminds me I should ask Taehyung about what happened. Ah , I still need to figure out when I'll ask Y/N out... Dammit. I'll leave it for later...right now I should focus on resolving the Mrs.Kim problem. 
I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts, I send Taehyung a message. 
You: "What happened when we left?" 
A few minutes later he replied.
Taehyung: "You're in big trouble..." 
You: "What happened?" 
Taehyung: "Mrs.Sun signed a contract, now her son is arranged to marry with Y/N..." 
You: "WHAT?! You're serious?! What happened to the other contract?!"
Taehyung: "She destroyed it...anyways. She said she'll try to 'split you guys apart' with a little threat." 
We're screwed...
You: "Are you sure she mean 'little' threat?" 
Taehyung: "Knowing her...another person might die." 
Really screwed now...what'll happen...will she...kill us this time? What about Seventeen...? 
You: "What do you think will happen?" 
Taehyung: "I don't know, but it'll be bad. Also can you explain about the whole lie you guys made up?" 
You: "Before Y/N's grandparents passed we visited them and went to Mrs.Sun's restaurant. She asked Y/N about dating Youngjae so I interfered saying she already had a boyfriend." 
Taehyung: "Wow you really like her~" 
You: "Shut up, anyways. They questioned about who it was, I ended up saying myself." 
Taehyung: "Woozi's the man! I congratulate you. But then why didn't Seventeen know?" 
You: "Aish really... Well... It was just Y/N and I who went." 
Taehyung: "Oooooooo a date! AHHHH so cute~ Ok I gtg sorry. Bye!" 
You: "We aren't cute! It's fine, text if you get anything else." 

I put my phone down on my stomach with red cheeks facing the ceiling. I was utterly scared, something was gonna happen, and it wouldn't be good. Y/N entered the room and laid on her bed as well, I was tempted to say something but didn't bother.
*ringgggg ringggg
Who's this...? 
"Hello?" 
"Hello? Is this Lee Jihoon?" 
How do they know my full name? Is it Mrs.Kim's doing?!
"Yes, who are you?" 
"This is Gangnam Hospital, your parents are currently in surgery." 
I sit up straight and prepare to dash out the door. 
"WHAT?!" 
How?! Why?! DAMMIT MRS.KIM!!!!
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! I finished early!!!! Wooooooooooo lol. So proud of myself. Though so much has happened. boys flirting, and two people may have a crush on me. I don't wanna be awkward lol. Whatever. Also I've procrastinated about talking with my teacher about stuff, and I'm getting my braces tightened tomorrow so that'll . Sigh. Life is depressing don't you think? Anyways bye! Lol also sorry for grammar~