Chapter 4: Concert preparation

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

I'm back again! Yayyyyyy! Lol more chapters. Thank you for being patient! 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
*bringgggggg
"Five...more minutes..." 
What time is it... 
I glimpse around the room looking for a clock somewhere. 
It's only 5am...more sleep...
"THIS IS HISTORYYYYYY IJE WAKE UP! WAKE UP!WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE UP!!!!" 
"Five more minutes Seungkwan...." 
He stomps around, and rolls me over again and again until I start getting up. 
"It's 5 in the morning!" 
"But we have to start practicing!" 
He's got a point...just get up Y/N. 
I sigh and roll out of my sleeping bag onto the cold plywood floors. Lifting myself up, I go down to get some coffee and to get some air. 
"Oh Y/N, you're here too?" 
It's him. Argh stop feeling this way Y/N! 
"A-Ah yea...I'm just getting coffee." 
"Oh really? Same here. Are you a coffee addict?" He smiles, I laugh and agreed with his comment. 
"Well I need the caffeine." 
"We need to talk about which song we'll do, why don't we just talk here?" 
It was an empty space with a few tables, being here alone with him...it felt like a dream. 
"Yea sure." 
We sit down, Woozi hands me a cup of coffee. I take a sip which instantly wakes me up from my long slumber. 
"What song should we do?" 
"I'm not sure...I don't know that many duets." 
"Maybe we should just compose a duet?" 
"Should we?" 
If we compose one... would it be better?
"Well it will take a lot to compose a whole new song but I think it should be worth it." 
"For the CARATS?" 
"Yea." 
I throw my empty coffee cup away; we go back to the practice room to see everyone stretching and preparing to start practice. Woozi and I join them, they all look at us with curious glances. 
"Where were you two?" 
"Drinking coffee-" 
"And talking about our duet." Woozi finished my sentence. 
"Let's start off with Shining Diamond, Y/N you need to learn the choreography for this, Adore U, and Mansae." 
I nod and try to follow along with the rest of Seventeen. By the time noon hits, I've learned the choreography for Shining Diamond and Adore U. 
"Alright everyone let's take a lunch break!" Hoshi announces. 
Thank god I'm dying... 
"Seventeen's practice is intense..." I say out loud. 
"The previous group you were in didn't practice like this?" Woozi comes up and hands me a water bottle. 
How does he still look good after practice... The sweat...Argh stopppp
"Thanks, the group I was in had a lot of trouble... We couldn't practice very much because most of the time we were missing a member." 
"But you have to be committed to become a Kpop idol." 
I knew, but Hanyeol didn't... 
"Yea...it was just this one girl. After 4 long years of training the group fell apart." 
"Oh that's sad...well you have us now!" He puts his arm around me. 
"You're getting sweat on me!" I complain but laugh. He chased me around the practice room until I dropped dead on the floor. 
Ah so tiring...
"Give up?" Woozi said towering over my body. 
"Yea..." I mutter out breathless. 
I close my eyes enjoying the cold floor for a moment. I open my eyes to see Woozi staring down at me smirking. 
"HAHAHA...AHAHAH HAHAHA ST- AHAHAHAHA STOP AHAHA!" He tickled me, I rolled over onto my stomach and laid there. 
"Alright alright, get up." He smiles and hold his hand out. I take it as he lifted me up from the ground. I fall towards him tripping on my own sneakers. 
"Sorry..." I said centimeters away from his face. 
"Woah you two, chill. What do you want to eat?" 
"W-We weren't doing anything!" Woozi protests at S.coups. 
"I'm ok with anything." I say loud enough for S.coups to hear. 
"Ok, should we just cook ramen for everyone then?" 
"Ok I'll go make it." Woozi leaves and goes to make our ramen. 
"What should we do now?" 
"Dare or double dare?" 
Dino why are you suggesting that?! Waaaah...
The group nods and starts the game off with Jun. 
"Jeonghan! Dare or double dare?" 
"Dare me!" He says confidently. 
"Crack an egg on your head and let us videotape it." 
"MY HAIR!!!" We all laughed as Jun ran off to get an egg while Jeonghan sulked running his hands through his hair. 
I feel your pain... If my hair had to go through that...
I cringe at the thought of slimy egg in my hair. 
"Alright! 1, 2, 3!" A loud crack was heard, the egg dripped down his hair making it sticky. The rest of us laugh when he goes to wash it off. 
"THIS IS DISGUSTING!" He said before shutting the door. 
Post: video of Jeonghan and the egg. 
Caption: a little fun while waiting for our lunch! 6 more days until Seventeen's concert! 

"YAH!" Jeonghan yells out when he sees the post. He comes back in our circle; our game of dare or double dare continues. 
"Y/N, dare or double dare."  
WHY ME?! 
"Dare..." 
"Hug Woozi from behind while he's cooking!" 
"Jeonghan~ do I have to~"
"Yes you do~" 
"But Jeonghan~"
I continue complaining and stalling until they start shoving me out of the practice room. With quiet footsteps they followed as I entered the kitchen. I walked up behind Woozi careful not to make a sound and wrapped my arms around his waist. I feel his hand touch mine, and blush into his back. 
"Y/N?" 
I don't reply and stay there until he finishes making the ramen. His hand stays on top on mine gripping them tightly. 
Why didn't you run off! Stupid stupid STUPID! 
I let go and ran for my life, once I get behind the door I close it shut. The rest of Seventeen stands and stares at my face of relief. I open my phone to see another Twitter update on Seventeen's profile. 
Post: picture of Y/N hugging Woozi. 
Caption: CARATS LOOK! A rare sight of our beloved Woozi blushing! A dare done by Y/N while waiting for lunch, let's retweet this lots CARATS! We love you all~
 
"WAAAAAH!!!" I complain to them, they all laugh and pinch my already red cheeks. 
"Ramen is ready!" Woozi calls from the other side of the door. All of us go inside and start eating our ramen quickly. 
"Y/N what was that hug for?" Woozi said poking at his ramen. 
His expression...ah so cute... He's biting his lips. 
"Ah. That was a dare from Jeonghan." 
"Oh, ok." 
Why does he seem disappointed... He can't...he wouldn't...like me? 
I blush at my thoughts and continue eating ramen. 
"Alright everyone! Let's practice more!"
Everyone groaned and went to the practice room once again. The tiring dance practice started again, I learned Mansae, we all practiced dancing the three songs until we were drop dead tired. 
"Good work everyone!" 
How can Hoshi still be so loud... I want a shower... Ugh I feel so gross and sweaty. 
"Take out?" 
"Call the Chinese place again..." Everyone then rushed to the shower rooms; I was glad that I got the shower to myself. 
"Neoreul noraehae U Hoo~ Neoreul noraehae U Hoo~" 
Adore you is so catchy...I can't help but sing Woozi's part though... I should probably get out now.
I start putting on my clothes and head out with a towel drying my hair. 
"I heard you singing Adore U!" 
"Oh was I that loud...?" I scratch the back of my neck when he nods. 
"The way you sung my part was really good though." 
Woozi why you gotta do this to me... 
"Let's go eat I'm hungry..." 
"We have to start making lyrics afterwards." 
Ah right...the work is not done yet. 
"Let's eat! Cheers for a successful concert!" 
"Cheers!" We put our coke cans up in the air laughing and eating. 
"Ah I'm full..." Dino says patting his stomach. 
"You ate 3 servings!!" 
"Well you ate like 5 Mingyu-hyung!!" 
We all laugh and get back to practicing for our concert. 
"Y/N and I have to work on the extra performance!" 
Woozi calls out before taking me by the hand and dragging me to his office. 
"Alright, theme. We need a theme first." 
Hm...how about...
"When today ends~" I start off singing a line with a tune. 
"I'm standing on this road~" 
"Everyday is like this~" 
Woozi and I continued with the tune making sure to take notes of it all. Soon we were swaying back and forth singing the melody of our duet song. 
"I just want it simple, simple oh~" 
"I just want it simple~" 
The song portrays a dream or goal that we want to reach. There will be hardships, and the path is not easy. Sometimes, you just wish it was simple, this song that we made up is exactly that. We kept going, adding piano notes, guitar, and other effects into the song. We started recording our vocal pieces, occasionally laughing and playing around. 
It's way more fun working with him than I anticipated.
We added more finishing touches and practiced singing the song over and over again. 
"What is the title of the song?" 
"Simple?" 
"Simple." 
"Simple~" I burst out laughing because of my voice cracking in the middle of singing. 
"Alright I think that's enough practicing for today." 
"Well it's already 2am." I comment looking at the computer screen. 
"We should sleep, I'm dead tired. I don't hear anyone else awake." 
"You're right..." Woozi yawns and grabs a blanket from the bin in the corner of his office. 
"We still need to edit stuff for the other songs..." 
"...ok let's just get this over with." 
I sit beside him once again, and start working on the three songs that need editing. 
"Y/N..." 
"Yea...?"
"Never mind..." 
We continued working and working, I'm not sure what happened afterwards, my memory was blurry. 

Will she marry Taehyung... Is there someone watching us? Should I...tell her...? Jihoon stop it. I need to continue... Editing...

6:37am 
*knock knock
"Y/N? Woozi?" 
"Eh what happened to them?" 
"Shhhh..." 
"Oh the door is unlocked." 
The Seventeen members open the door to see two figures sleeping with their heads on the desk. Computer screen still on, coffee cups left around, and the new music tracks playing in the background. Seventeen stays quiet as they tip toe around all the wrappers and papers left on the floor, then stand around the duo taking pictures of the scene before them. 
"Time to wake them up!" 
"Seungkwan?" Everyone looks for Seungkwan who was still taking picture of the two. The laughter of everyone is enough to stir them up. 
"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!! WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE UPPPPPP!!!" 
Y/N and Woozi groan, they soon start waking up not knowing what happened. 

Damn you Seungkwan! You're voice is so loud ughhhhh... I wanna sleep more! Is Y/N up..? 
I open my eyes and look over to my right to see Y/N also getting up. 
"Did we fall asleep?" 
"I guess so..." We turn around and see the rest of Seventeen standing there. 
"How long did you guys work for?" 
How long was it... Our duet took a while, editing was... I can't think of anything...
"I don't know honestly...we just kinda worked until we fell asleep." 
"Is everything finished?" 
"I think so.." I say scratching my head. 
"Wow you two really worked hard, we'll reward you today with a surprise!" 
"Eh?" 
Surprise huh... 
"You'll find out later. Anyways let's eat breakfast first." 
I look at Y/N who's still half asleep, she seemed exhausted. 
"Morning coffee?" I offer. 
She nods and gets up with me to grab some coffee. I check my phone with the coffee in hand and set it down on the table. 
Post: Y/N and Woozi sleeping in messy office.
Caption: Look what we found this morning~ the two composers asleep working all nighters for you CARATS!!! Show some love by coming to the concert in 5 days!!!

I laugh at the post and show Y/N. She smiles at the caption; I put away my phone and drink more coffee to wake me up. 
"I'm exhausted... I want more sleep..." 
"Same...coffee isn't helping you much either?" 
"Not a bit..." The both of us walk back to the group and join the before routine stretches. Practicing, practicing, and more practicing took place. We practiced until lunch time and took a break again. 
"Jihoon, Y/N go shower!" 
Eh...but aren't we practicing more after this? 
I look at S.coups with a questioning look, he just sends us both to shower.
Well I guess it's nice to have a shower... I still think there's someone watching us... 

"Guys we need to hurry they'll be out any minute!" 
Everyone starts to rush putting the final decorations up, making everything look neat and tidy. 
"Do you think they'll like it?" 
"I honestly don't know."


I walk down the hall meeting with Y/N on the way. I opened the door to see that the practice room was dark and had candles lit up leading the way to my office. I look at Y/N as we walked, I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. Inside the room was a cake and a bunch of candies and chocolates to decorate the cake. The door shut behind us, I heard the lock click meaning we were locked in. 
"Alright you two! You must decorate the cake, you will not be let out until you're done!" 
Y/N and I look at each other and laugh at Hoshi's loud voice.
"Ok we got it!" 
"By the way there are cameras in there!" 
Ah these idiots are at it again.  
"We should start decorating if we ever want to get out." 
"Yea, all these candies look so good." 
We have fun decorating the cake, eat some of the candy, and sing a bunch of songs. 
I bet the others are having fun watching us. 
Y/N puts on the final chocolate; 
"WE FINISHED!!" I yell at the camera. I high five Y/N making icing go everywhere. 
"Say Good bye to the camera cutely then we'll let you out!"
"AISH you guys really are overdoing it!"
Better get this over with...
"Goodbye, please come to our concert~ hee~" the both of us said together. 
"AHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!" We heard screams from the other side. The door clicks; we get out of the office bringing out the cake. The group smiles at us while we set it down on the table. 
"We still have one more surprise for you two~" 
Hoshi holds out two coupons for free ice cream down the street. 
"Eh? Ice cream?" 
"Take these and get ice cream together! There's also something downstairs~"
Hoshi shoves the coupons in my hands and kicks us out of the practice room. 
"Be back by 3!" 
"Ok!" 
"What did these idiots do..." 
Y/N and I head downstairs and walk out the exit. There was one bike with a basket in front; something was inside. Y/N and I look at each other then look inside the basket. 
"A camera?" 
"Helmets." 
"Oh there's a note." 
Record your trip~ self documentary! 
"Haha of course they'd do this." 
"There's only one bike though." 
"You can sit behind me, I'll bike." 
We get the camera ready and start going on the bike. 
"Y/N if you don't hold onto me you'll fall!" 
"Ok..." 
She's so shy... So cute...
I take her arms and make sure they're around my waist. 
"What about the camera?" 
"I can hold it." She lets go of one arm and turns on the camera. 
"Hello~ Seventeen, prepared a trip for Jihoon and I! We're going to get ice cream~" 
"Hello! Y/N make sure you hold on or else you'll fall!" 
"Ok, ok." 
She laughs, I hold her hand just in case while she films. 
"I'm going!" I start biking as she films the whole bike ride talking with the camera. 
"It's cool to look at the view right? The wind feels so nice~"
Cute...
"Seventeen only gave us one bike, what meanies..." 
I snicker in the front, she turns the camera towards me. 
"Jihoon~ why are you laughing~" 
"Because of you~" 
We laugh and continue like the the whole bike ride. I stop at the ice cream place, we take off our helmets and go inside. 
"Wait here I'll get ice cream." She goes to sit down with the camera talking to herself. I line up for the ice cream, she sets up the camera so it'd stand up by itself.  
"Hello, what would you like?" 
What flavour does she like...?
"Um...two strawberry ice creams please." 
"Yes, that'll be 7400 won." 
I hand her the coupons, she scans it and gives me the ice cream. I hear giggles coming from the other side and look back. The camera was pointed at me, I walk towards her with the ice cream in my hands. 
"Here." 
"Oh how'd you know I liked strawberry?" 
"I just picked the flavour I liked." 
"Wow look~ ice cream!" 
We wave our ice creams in front of the camera and start eating. 
"Delicious~" 
"What should we do after this? We still have an hour." 
"Go outside to the park?" 
"Sure, what are we doing right now?" 
"I don't know, they just sent us out here." 
"Seventeen, I know you'll eventually watch this! Why did you send us out?!" 
I talk loudly in front of the screen. 
We finish eating and go outside to the park walking around. 
"It's so nice today~" 
"I bet you CARATS are wondering what the special performance will be~" 
We tease the CARATS knowing this'll be broadcasted. 
"Don't worry we won't disappoint you~" 
"Yes yes, you saw the Twitter post right? Y/N and I were working hard all night!" 
"How many retweets did that get?" 
"I'll check right now!" Y/N gets out her phone and checks our Twitter account.
"DAEBAK! 500,000 retweets!!" 
"WOW! CARATS YOU REALLY ARE AMAZING!" 
"Should we do something as a thank you?" 
"Heart?" I hold the camera with one hand and make a heart with Y/N and i's hands. 
"Thank you~ we'll work hard~" 
"We should probably start walking back." We walk back to the ice cream place where the bike and helmets were, then set off for the practice room again. 
"Thank you Seventeen for giving us time to relax! We'll work even harder now!"
"Seventeen we love you all!" 
Y/N and I say goodbye to the camera, she turns it off. 
"I'm so thankful to have you all..." Y/N tells herself. We arrive at the practice room and enter the building. I grab some coffee since we'd be working on everyone's vocals. Everyone was practicing the dance performance, all of them sweaty, Y/N and I stood by watching until they finished 'Shining Diamond.' 
"Wow good work." I clap, they finally notice our presence. 
"So did you have fun?" 
"Yea, here's the camera back." 
I toss it towards Seungkwan, he catches it and tells us about what they've worked on. 
"We need to work on vocals." 
Everyone lines up behind the office door while I unlock it and set up everything. 
"Y/N you'll be helping me!" 
She walks inside and takes the pair of headphones on the desk. 
"Ready?" 
"I'm not sure..." She replies hesitantly. 
"Don't worry it'll be fine!" I smile and turn on the microphone in the recording booth. 
"Alright first person come in!"
One by one we got each recording done, only Y/N and I had to record ours. After we were finished it was already past dinner time. 
"Y/N! Woozi! Are you guys done? Dinner's ready!!" 
We walk out of the door and see everyone sitting on the floor eating pizza. 
"Let's eat and then edit." 
We start eating while chatting about the songs and improvements. 
"The tune is still the same, but it'll sound a bit different with all the vocals mixed in." 
"Once you're finished editing you'll have to give it to us so we can practice." 
"Yep, we'll finish by tonight right Y/N?" 
"Hopefully. We just need a lot of coffee." 
Ha so true...get ready for one more tiring night... 
"So how about your extra performance?" 
"We ended up composing a whole new song..." 
"Eh?!?" The members were shocked and didn't hold back any of their concern. 
"So you guys finished that in one night?!" 
"Yea..." 
"So that's why you two were so tired!" 
"Especially Y/N though, she isn't used to all nighters yet." 
"I will be by the time we debut!" 
All of us joke around and finish up eating the rest of the pizza. We all start practicing once again, the practice won't stop. 
Only 5 more days of this...CARATS watch out we're coming! 
Y/N and I go wash up first and get into our pyjamas. I get some coffee from downstairs and bring up four coffee cups. I enter my office and see Y/N there setting everything up. I set down the coffee and start helping, I look at the computer screen with everything. It made my eyes sore just looking at everything. 
"Let's start... Also we should practice singing our duet." 
"Ok...this is so tiring...but after this no more composing left right?" 
"Right." 
We start working our butts off, our thought process was only filled with getting the best quality music out of this and getting it finished by tonight. 
Y/N starts humming our duet, I join along and it escalates to us full out singing as we worked. 
"Hahaha that was fun, I love working with you in here." I try to hide my blush as she said that. 
Does she like me too...? 
I see her covering and looking away. 
"Well, we'll be working together all the time now. I'm glad that you love working together!" I try to brush it off, she smiled and we continued singing. 
"You know, this office isn't just my office anymore. It's ours." I say leaning back on the office chair. 
We should really get another one...
"It's already 1am?" She says looking at the clock. 
"Oh it is... The coffee is starting to wear out..." 
"Same happening here." She rubs her eyes. 
"Well we've already finished editing, everything is on the usb, it's just our duet. How about we practice tomorrow and go to sleep." 
"Yep ok... Let's just clean up." 
We start cleaning up mesmerized at the mess we created. 
*thump
"Y/N?!"
I turn around to see her fallen fast asleep on the floor. I pick her up and set her down on my big office chair. I grab a blanket and put it on her, she sleeps soundly without knowing that she fell asleep. 
She looks so peaceful...Taehyung...does she love anyone yet...will she love before it's too late...
I comb her hair with my hand, it was so silky and smooth. I kiss her forehead, then get another blanket falling asleep on her shoulder. 
Someone is watching us... 

*knock knock* 
"Come in." 
"Mrs.Kim, have a look at these photos from today and have a look on their Twitter account." 
He slides the brown file to her on the desk. She takes it and opens the file revealing its contents. Pictures of Woozi and Y/N enjoying their special outing from Seventeen. Her face scrunched up in disbelief and disgust. 
"Seventeen prepared a special outing for the two because of the hard work they've displayed. Look on their Twitter account." 
With her fingers shaking with rage, she checked their Twitter account to find multiple photos of them together; the most recent one being a video of their cake decorating activity.
Post: Clip of Y/N and Woozi decorating cake. 
Caption: We let these two hardworking composers have a fun afternoon with more to come! Ice cream prepared for them and a bike ride too after this! We love these two and you CARATS! #17reward 
"They're just friends, nothing to worry about." 
Though her face told otherwise, she despised them being so close. Her hands were balled up into fists which then loosened. She figured that Y/N wouldn't like him anyways since they were in the same group. 
"Thank you Mr.Lee." 
'Just 5 more days' she thought. She smiled knowing that Mrs.Jeon wouldn't get in her way anymore. They had sorted things out and agreed that they'd split the money half and half. Her thoughts were set on Taehyung getting married with Y/N. 
"Mrs.Kim? The two geezers have been discharged." 
"What? Just keep an eye on them for now."


The next five days were focused on perfecting their performances. All of them had to dance in sync, they worked all day and night not stopping. Seventeen then decided it was time for them all to take a breather before the performance. 
"Alright Seventeen we're going on a trip to..." 
Hoshi leaves them hanging looking at them all with taunting looks; then pulls out 13 tickets. 
"EVERLAND!!!!" 
Seventeen cheered loudly and started jumping around and dancing. They all went to change into clothes and met up again in the practice room. Loud chatter filled the air until the last person came to join. 
"EVERYONE COME AND GET YOUR TICKETS!!" 
They stood in a line while S.coups handed out the tickets. 
"ALRIGHT LET'S GO!!!" 
Everyone rushes downstairs and loads the bus that was waiting for them. 
"The bus to hell!" 
They laugh and joke around about the first time they rode the 'bus to hell.' 

Woozi and I are both forced to sit beside each other. We all break out into a loud chatter and start talking about what we would do in Everland. 
"Jihoon you have to come with me on the big roller coasters!" 
"Ok, ok. You're such a little kid." He laughs and ruffles my hair. 
"We also have to eat a lot of candy!" 
"Oh we should get some candy to take home, the sour ones to help keep us awake while working." 
"Jihoon~ relax for a bit and have fun! Though we are getting candy for back home." I laugh and playfully punch him in the arm. 
"Alright I'll relax as long as you're with me." 
"Ok~"
We laugh at each other though inside my heart was racing. 
Does he like me?! He's blushing... Why is he so cute... Woozi you're killing me... 
"We only have a few more minutes until we're there!!" Everyone jumps around excitedly in their seats. All of us were ready to run out the bus door and start going around Everland." 
"How long are we staying?" 
"UNTIL WE CAN'T STAND ANYMORE!!" Dino yells from the back. He was the Maknae and he was the most excited out of all of us. 
The bus comes to a stop and the bus doors open, without thinking I grab Woozi's hand and rush out of the door. The entrance had royal arches, the gates were open and we were one of the first people there. 
"Y/N you're so excited, let's go!!!" Woozi grips my hand tighter, we both sprint along the pathway rushing through the gates with our tickets. 
"Thank you, enjoy your time in Everland!" 
"YAH YOU TWO!" Woozi and I look behind us as we got through the gates. The rest of Seventeen ran towards us shouting, the lady was astonished at the amount of people running towards her. 
"YOU TWO LEFT US!!!" 
"Sorry..." We say and bow down. 
"Aigoo, you two are so cutesy with each other." 
"Ah hyung!" Woozi complains blushing. 
"Yah look! Look! This is the same as the incident from when we first saw you two!" 
We look down at our hands and let go of each other. 
"What's your excuse this time?" Jeonghan teasingly says. 
"Ah!" They look at me; I sulk not knowing what to say. 
"We have no excuses..." Woozi whispers to me. 
"I think I know that already." I whisper back while looking at Seventeen who stood there staring at us. 
"AISH can you two just date already?!" 
"It's not like that!!!" We said at the same time. 
"Ah whatever let's just enjoy!"
Thank god for Wonwoo...
We all rush towards the rides passing by a bunch of food stalls and gift shops. 
"Jihoon! Let's go on that one!!" 
I drag him to the first roller coaster I see and get on the ride being the first ones on. 
"Y/N have you been to Everland before?" 
"No, it's my first time." 
"Oh! I'll show you the best food." He winks at me and laughs. 
So sweet...Woozi what have you done to me... Why do I always feel like this...
"Please keep your hands and feet in the cart, we will be starting shortly." 
More people come in and ride behind us. 
"Isn't that Y/N and Woozi?!" 
"DAEBAK It is!!" 
Soon everyone knew we were in the front. The ride starts and the chatter dies down. The wind blew into my face as I screamed out of happiness, I could hear Woozi screaming beside me and a bunch of other people screaming from behind us. A light flashes meaning they took our photo. After only a minute or two the ride was over, we had to get off the ride and move to to the next. A bunch of fangirls came up to us both asking for signatures handing us pens. Woozi and I ended up happily greeting the fans, taking pictures with them; overall it was like getting bombarded by fangirls. It practically was that though, we left the ride and said goodbye to the fans. 
"Woozi and Y/N! Why do you keep leaving us?!!" S.coups complained when we came out the exit. 
"Sorry, sorry." We bowed and walked with them to the other roller coaster. 
Riding with Seventeen was way different, we were bombarded by WAY more fangirls. Lots more selfies with them until we finally escaped the crowd. 
"Now let's get lunch! I'm hungry!!" Complains Jun. 
"Alright alright, meet at that spot?" S.coups points at a shady grass corner. We all agree and head off our separate ways to get food. 
"Y/N let's go!" 
Woozi takes my hand again and brings me to a chicken stall. 
"They have the best chicken, I'll pay." 
Woozi you're making me fall for you even more and more...
"Wow you're the best!" 
"Which one do you want?" 
"The spicy one!" 
We stood in line and got our chicken, the rest of Seventeen sat on the grass eating their food. I take a bite of the chicken, it was really good. 
"Y/N, say ah~" 
I open my mouth, he puts a piece of hot chicken in my mouth. I give him a thumbs up, and look at my spicy chicken poking it around. 
Should I also...
"Jihoon, you too say ah~" I say shyly. 
He opens his mouth and I put the spicy chicken inside. 
"It's good." His face starts turning a bit red, he drinks a bit of cold water. The members looked at us and saw Woozi's face red. 
"Woozi? Did you eat something spicy?" 
"Haha yea..." 
"Woozi!!! Your spice tolerance isn't good!" Vernon says. 
Eh?!? 
"Jihoon? Why didn't you tell me?!" 
"No it's ok, I'm fine." He smiles trying to reassure me. 
"How can you eat kimchi then?" I ask recalling the time I made kimchi for them. 
"Ah, kimchi is the only spicy food I can tolerate since I've had it many times already." He rubs the back of his neck.  
"Ah ok. But Woozi! You should've told me that you couldn't eat spicy things!" 

"Woozi!! Aish don't scare us like that!" Everyone from Seventeen agrees, myself included, he apologized to us. We all continued eating until we finished. 
"Let's go on the other rides rather than roller coasters or else we'll vomit." 
All of us go on the bumper cars, teacups, anything that looked fun we tried it. 
"Let's go watch that!" I say to the group and drag them all into the theatre. We all sat in the row chatting with each other. 
"What is this about?" Woozi whispers beside me. 
"I actually don't know I just saw the poster that looked cool." 
We laughed together; the lights dimmed and a spotlight was seen. 
"Hello and welcome to Everland! Is everyone having a good time so far?" 
"Yes!" 
"Good good, today's performance will be about a young girl who fell in love with a boy from the other kingdom." 
The little girl came out onto the stage, she was wearing traditional clothing while singing a tune. Throughout the show there were witty comments, the whole story revolves around the hardships of love. Each scene hooked you in more and more, then the final scene came. The girl was locked away in her kingdom and the boy was left alone waiting underneath a willow tree. 
"Any singers in the audience?!" The speaker rung out. The group pointed at Woozi and I, we pointed at each other. 
"Ah those two in the back!" 
The spotlight blinded the both of us as we walked down the stairs onto the stage. 
"You know this song right?" The narrator asks us showing the title of the song. He shows us where to stand and tells us to start singing with the music. 
"Before I met you, my life was lonely and cold~" 
"I had no inspiration, and stood in the snow~" 
We continued until the we sing the final line in perfect harmony. 
"There is no one else but you~" 
The crowd cheers, Seventeen members cheering the loudest; we bowed then stepped down from the podium. 
"May I ask your names?" 
"Hello, I'm Woozi from the band Seventeen, I'm the vocal unit leader, producer, and composer." He passes the microphone.
"Hello, I'm Y/N also from Seventeen, I'm part of the vocal team, and I help with composing also." 
"Wow so are your group mates are also here?" 
"Ah yes, they're in the audience." 
They stood up and waved, the crowd cheered more for us all. 
"Ah have you debuted?" 
"No, but we're having a concert tomorrow, today is our relaxing day." 
"Oh really? I hope you enjoy your stay at Everland! Everyone let's wish them good luck!" 
"Yes thank you!!" 
"Well that's the end of our show! The exit is on the right side of the room!" Woozi and I walk out together not expecting that we'd have to sing. 
"Let's just walk around." 
We all agree and start walking around, take a few pictures, buy more food. We all ate cotton candy while walking to one of the gift shop stalls. 
"Y/N come here!" I hear Woozi yell out. I walk over to the direction of the voice to see him holding cat ears. He puts them on my head, I grab a pair of ears and put them on him too. We laugh at each other and end up buying the ears. 
"Wow I want ears too!!" The other members look at the ears on our heads. 
"Wow! So cute!!!! I want one too!" 
Everyone from Seventeen wanted ears too; all of us ended up wearing ears on our heads. 
"Noona! Can I take a picture with you?" 
Aw she's so cute...
I smiled at the little girl tugging at my shirt. 
"Of course you can!" Woozi stops to see me talking with the little girl and walks over. 
"Hello Oppa!" 
She's so cute!!! Ahhhh I'm gonna die!!
"Oppa can we take a picture with noona?" 
He smiles and nods. Her mom stood there laughing at her daughter. Woozi put his arm around me, we faced the camera and smiled with the little girl. 
"Thank you!" 
We stood up and bowed at her mom who then walked with her to the gift store.
"Mom! I want the same ears that noona wore! Then maybe I will meet someone like that Oppa!" 
Woozi and I laughed hearing the little girl's comment. We get back together with the group, walking around the garden and getting more food to snack on. 
"Look line friends!!" DK excitedly runs into the store looking at all the stuff inside. 
"Wow this store is huge..." 
There were lots of people, once again we had to sign stuff, and take pictures with the fans.  
"Y/N! Look at this!" 
There were a bunch of hats displayed, Woozi grabs one and takes off his ears. 
"Hold this." 
I take the ears from him while he puts on the hat. 
"It's cute right?" 
"Haha yea." 
Omg what did I just say... Why'd I do that?! Stupid!!! Waaaah!!! 
He takes off the hat and puts on the ears. I look around more and see a small notebook. 
Wow so pretty... 
"DK are you finished?" 
"Yea!" 
We leave the shop and walk to the concert stage. We watch the performances, clapping and enjoying ourselves. By the time they ended, it was already dark outside. The lights were lit up, Everland looked beautiful during the night. We stood by the huge lit up sign and took a group photo. 
"Let's all go on the Ferris wheel!" 
We all walked down the lit up paths, admiring the dazzling sight. 
"Let's get candy!!!" Woozi says excitedly. 
"You're like a kid on Christmas morning, who else wants candy?" 
I raise my hand along with Jun and Dino. 
"Alright we'll go to the Ferris wheel while you guys can get candy." 
"Wow so many selections!!" 
It was candy galore, everything from gummy worms to Turkish delight, it was all there. I grab a bag and start putting candy inside, once I paid I took a bunch of pictures of the candy palace that I wouldn't be able to see for the longest time.  
"Are you ready?" 
"Huh, yea." 
The four of us walk to the Ferris wheel arriving in a few minutes. 
"Woozi you're going with Y/N~" Jun says and pats his shoulder. 
Dino comes up to him and whispers in his ear. He hits Dino in the arm playfully.
"You're joking." He says to Dino before walking with me to line up. 
"Tonight is really nice... When do you think we'll be able to have another relax day like this?" 
"Not in a long while." 
We sigh and go onto the ride facing each other. 
"I'm so nervous for tomorrow..." I say out loud.  
"You don't need to be, you'll do fine." 
"But what if I mess up on stage..." 
"Just do it like we always do during practice." 
"I'm still worried..." 
I look out of the window looking at the view.
"It's pretty..." 
"Pretty... Like you..." I blush at his comment and look out the window more. 
Woozi... would he like me... I wonder how grandma and grandpa are doing... I hope they're released already. 
The cart rocks, I jump out of my seat but sit back down. In the end Woozi convinced me that it would be an amazing performance and that we'd do great. 
"Y/N?" 
"Yea?" 
"Do you love anyone right now?" 
I pause my train of thought and think about it. 
What does love even feel like? Love is such a strong word...do I love him...? 
"I... Can't answer that..." 
"Ok, what if you were forced to love someone?" 
That'd be a horrible thought... 
"I don't think I could handle being forced into love." 
"Ok...anyways are you ok?" 
"I should be asking you that." We continue talking about the office and all the improvements that we need. 
"I was thinking about getting another office chair for you, also it isn't my office anymore. It's our office." 
"We can worry about that after the concert." 
"Hey look, they posted the group picture on Twitter. 
Post: Group photo in front of Everland sign. 
Caption: Spent an amazing day at Everland during rest day before the concert! We hope to see many CARATS at the concert!! We love you!!!" 

I look up from the screen to be face to face with Woozi. The cart shakes making me lean forwards. I widen my eyes realizing that our lips were touching. I pulled away blushing and sat back down in my seat realizing what had just happened. 
"Sorry!"
I apologize not looking at him, I stare out the window again thinking to myself. 
"It's fine..." He replies shyly. 
Ah! What did I just do?! My first kiss...with Woozi... so embarrassing...what'll happen now? I just hope this'll wash over soon...Is he...
I glance over to catch him staring at me with a blush on his face. He looks out the window again, the ride comes to a stop once we reach the bottom. We walk out and see everyone else standing there waiting for us. 
"Let's go!!" 
We join the rest of them and skip back to the exit. 
"Thank you for your visit at Everland!!" 
We load the bus and sit in our original seats. As we leave, the sound of fireworks go off, the pretty coloured designs exploding into the sky. 
"Pretty..." I mumble. 
"Y/N?" Woozi turns to face me. 
"Yea?" 
"Don't worry about what happened on the Ferris Wheel, it was an accident. Let's be normal again ok? I hate this awkward tension." He pats my shoulder, I smile happily knowing that I wouldn't have to care about these little things when I'm around him. 
"I hate this tension too." 
We laugh and play a few hand games while heading back home. 
"Hoshi 7!" 
"Hoshi Hoshi Hoshi Hoshi Hoshi Hoshi-" 
"AH! YOU'RE OUT!!!" 
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PICK ON ME?!?" Hoshi complains; we all laugh at his impressions of everyone. We arrive at the practice room building and go up the stairs. I go wash up and get ready, taking off the cat ears from my head. I smile recalling the memory; memories from today that I will never forget, Seventeen is my home now. I put the ears in my bag that also has the candy we bought. Then I lay out my sleeping bag trying to fall asleep, I couldn't. 
"Y/N? Are you still awake?" Seungkwan asks from beside me. 
"Yea...I can't sleep." 
"Is there something wrong?" I hear him turn his body so he's facing me. 
"Just nervous for tomorrow..." 
"You'll do fine, I've heard you and Woozi practice together before. You two sound amazing." He smiles and comforts me. 
"I love you guys...I don't know what would happen to me if I didn't meet you all." 
"You're family now, we'll help you through anything." With that we both agreed to fall asleep. 
Why can't I sleep...sigh. Maybe if I get tired I can sleep. Oh how about I clean the office. 
I get up from my sleeping bag and open the office door. Woozi was lying down on his desk sleeping. 
He even looks cute while sleeping...
I start picking up the coffee cups and taking down the equipment. I look at Woozi once again and put a blanket on top of him. 
"Goodnight Jihoon..." I whisper nearby him. 
"Y/N...don't... leave me..." 
Huh...is he awake? Sleep talking?
I go out the office and get to sleep wondering if he heard me or not. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
I'm sick so I'm gonna be writing for the rest of the day until art class begins. Maybe two updates in one day for today? Thanks for reading again! I can't thank you all enough! Also if there is an idol who has the name Hanyeol, just know I picked a random Korean name.