Chapter 13: Halloween!

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Hey. I was doing just fine before I met you~ I'm so freaking TRASH. Ok. Nvm. But yea HAI. Lol I'm back~ writing the story is really fun thou. Also I'll probably do some major editing for all chapters at the end of this book if I don't get lazy. I love Seventeen too much...I might make a seventeen one shot book. Just romantic scenarios. Maybe a few short stories as well. We'll see. On with the story! 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
"Read the letter at least..."
S.coups grabbed the letter that had fallen on the floor beside the box and stumbled back to the group.
"In the box is one of your loved ones."
The room went silent, everyone slumped to the ground. 
"Does that mean-" 
"Don't even say it..." S.coups laid on the floor. Tears had been forming in his eyes. 
"What is this...it can't be. It seriously can't be." Dino shook his head refusing to face the fact. 
"Y/N...? Woozi...?" Mingyu crawled over to the box taking a good look at what was inside. 
The torn off limb taunted him, the blood was fairly fresh, and the arm was limp. The box wasn't stained, and the arm had already turned to a bluish colour. Mingyu's stomach was doing backflips, the stench was strong enough to have everyone gag in their mouth a bit. A dark cloud could be seen hovering over them, once again there was a knock on the door. 
"Seventeen?! What's wrong?!" 
The security guard came in and saw the box displayed in front of him. He took it out of the room making sure to hold his breath; the note had fallen from S.coups's hand. The security guard had mumbled a quick sorry before leaving them alone. Seungkwan was the first to shed a tear, everyone had their heads down and huddled together. Sniffles were heard from the group, they really thought Y/N or Woozi had died. Or perhaps the both of them. 
"It's all...just...a lie..right...?" 
Everyone felt their hearts shatter into a million pieces hearing Dino's voice crack. The stench was going away, but the image of that arm had been imprinted in their minds. DK was the next person to break down, him and Seungkwan were crying their hearts out. Usually those two had the brightest smiles that anyone could possibly see, it was hard for the rest of the members to look at them in this state. 
"Maybe we should just...take a break..." 
The remaining members knelt there, slowly all of them laid down flat on the wooden floor. That's when a wave of depression hit them, there were streams of tears falling and sobs echoing in the room. 

"Do you hear what I hear?" 
Y/N shook her head, hesitantly I put my hand on the doorknob. We had just arrived in a state of panic. 
I swear I heard them crying...
I twisted the handle and opened the door making a creek sound. They all laid there on the floor, a massive wave of depression could be felt as Y/N and I entered the room. They all had visible tears, and there were still a few members sobbing. We stood just outside the entrance and looked at each other confused. 
"Um...guys?" 
Jun's eyes popped open; he immediately shot up from the floor. 
"Woozi?! Y/N?!" He yelled, everyone else had begun to do the same.
Jun's eyes were watering as he was the first to run up and hug us. 
"Uh...mind explaining?" Y/N said facing them all. 
Before we knew it all of them were hugging us tightly and crying their eyes out. 
"We thought you two died!" 
"How are you two alive?!" 
"You aren't ghosts right?!" 
"Just what happened?! Why are all of you like this?!" 
We unfolded from our huge group hug. They wiped away their tears and each of them started to speak. 
"We got a package..." 
S.coups came up to me and gave me a note. Y/N came closer wanting to see as well; the both of us read silently. 
Inside the box is one of your loved ones. While the two were away we finally got a chance to get them. Enjoy your new lives, Seventeen.
"Does this mean that she planned on getting us?" 
"I don't know..." 
Mrs.Kim, can you just go and off? I wanna enjoy my life, I wanna ask out Y/N and not be scared for my ing life! Sigh. 
"We got a letter too, but I'm gonna submit these to CEO." 
"Ok...that's a good idea. While you're at it, why don't you talk with Taehyung about it too. Maybe he knows stuff..." 
Maybe we can get them to search her house, as long as they have a witness and warrant...I need to talk with Taehyung later. 
"Jihoon, are you ok?" 
"Hm? Yea just thinking..." 
"Alright, so we should get back to practice. Also..." S.coups trailed off looking at everyone else. 
"YAH YOU TWO LEFT US HERE WITH NO MUSIC TO PRACTICE!!!!" I shrunk at Hoshi's loud voice. 
"Chill ok." Seungkwan scoffed at my remark. 
"CHILL?! IVE GOT NO CHILL!" 
All of us burst out laughing until the atmosphere became serious again. 
AISH really! What is up?! 
"Well...time for punishment~" 
I stayed silent, I saw Mingyu approaching me from behind; I became tense. What the punishment was? I didn't know exactly, but I figured it would be about Y/N and I doing something. Mingyu made me face the other wall as I heard people shuffling around. 
"What?!" 
"Hurry up!" 
"No! What is this?! How does this count as punishment?!" 
A door was slammed shut, seventeen stood in front of me; all except for Y/N. 
"What is this...?" 
Jeonghan smirked at me, he whispered in S.coups's ear, I saw Wonwoo and Mingyu holding back a laugh. Then there was Dino who was just plain confused as Joshua shook his head. 
What are they up to...?
A door creaked open, Joshua covered Dino's eyes as the rest of the members just smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow as Vernon gestured me to turn around. 
I have a bad feeling about this... HOLY MOTHERING JISOOS CHRIST!!! WHAT IS THIS?! TORTURE?! 
Y/N stood there with a dark crimson colour painted on her cheeks. She was wearing a seductive cat lingerie costume. She tried using her arms to cover what she could, but it didn't work at all. In fact it just helped make herself look...er...you get what I mean. She turned away not wanting to face anyone. 
"Is this some kind of joke?!" I faced the others with an equally as red face. 
"Punishment~" 
"Torturing people is fun you know..." Wonwoo said smiling. 
I faced her once again and took off my jacket. I gave it to her looking away, she covered herself up as the others cooed. 
"Oh shut up!" She squeaked in a sassy tone and entered the bathroom. 
I let myself sigh in relief knowing that I might've pounced on her then and there. The others were quite disappointed knowing that I was tempted to. 
"Dammit Woozi!"
"AH! I seriously thought I could get another photo." 
"What happened??" Dino asked removing Joshua's hands from his eyes. We all stayed silent as Jeonghan decided to say something. 
"Dino, you're too young to understand." 
Complete lie. He could easily understand all this...
"But hyu-" 
"Ah! Who's baby are you?" 
"Jeonghan's baby..." He said disappointed. 
I mentally face palmed; he eventually comforted Dino. All of us knew that soon we'd have to explain to him. I heard the door creak open, Y/N joined the rest of us and glared at practically everyone there. Especially S.coups, pretty sure he was the one who made her in the first place. 
We got back to practicing, though I felt that something bad was going to happen. Again I brushed it off for the millionth time, that's when I remembered I had to talk with the CEO today. 
"Break time! Good work everyone!!!" 
I grabbed my water bottle and sat down for a moment. Once I had caught my breath I called Taehyung hoping he'd answer. 
"Hello?"
"Taehyung-ah! I need to speak with you soon." 
"Why?" 
"Just about your mom, can we meet at the Pledis building in the cafe there in 15?" 
"Ok, anything for you bro!" 
I laughed at his remark, he had a good sense of humour. 
"Bye Taehyung!" 
I could hear BTS in the background, now that I think of it, our groups are really similar. 
"I'm leaving for a bit ok?" 
"AH! Where now?" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my coat. 
"Pledis building!" I yelled leaving the practice area, I took a taxi and checked my watch. It was already dark out and the street lights were dim. 
Already 7pm...? Oh here already? 
I got out of the cab paying the taxi driver, I went into the cafe and ordered coffee. I smile thinking about the first time Y/N and I met. 
She...was so cute. I remember being so shocked about having a girl member...those were the old times. 
"Jihoon?" 
"Hey Taehyung." The both of us sat down with our coffees. 
"So what is it?" 
I put the two notes out on the table and slid them to him. He read over them and shook his head. 
"My mom...she won't be afraid to kill any of you." We sat in silence for a moment. 
"I'm planning on telling the CEO about this, they already have a team of people who are investigating." 
"She killed one of them." Taehyung said bluntly. 
Chills were sent up my spine, Taehyung looked so hurt. 
"Sorry..." 
"It's not your fault..." 
"She's also planning on talking with Mrs.Sun soon about a plan." 
Sheesh does this woman want money this bad?! She's already rich! 
"Let's head up to the CEO's office and talk with him about this." 
I finished the last bit of my coffee and threw my cup away. Taehyung slouched his arm around my shoulder. I pat his back as we went inside the elevator. 
He must've been though a lot... 

Woozi left, dammit I'm screwed now. 
Everyone from Seventeen remaining huddled around me as I sat in the middle of their circle. 
"So, how was it?" 
"What?" 
"Having Woozi look at you in that state?" Jun said in an obvious tone. 
I felt my cheeks heat up and avoided eye contact with each and everyone of them. 
"If Yoosung knew he'd kill you all." 
"Oh he knew." Jeonghan said in an angelic voice. 
And I thought all brothers would be against this stuff. 
"Just date him already Y/N!" 
"But Mrs.Kim..." 
All of them sighed knowing that this would get them nowhere. It was a true statement, they knew it was. 
Sigh why can't she just go away. It's all because I have the damn money. 
I bit my lip nervously, the thoughts of me getting killed by them kept playing over and over. Not only that but my depression didn't help one bit. 
"Oh if Woozi saw you right now~" 
"S-Shut up..." 
"Ah so cute!" 
"Watch it Hoshi, Woozi would kill you." 
Why do I have to like that cute idiot...
"When do you think he'll be back?" 
"I don't know, but we should just eat without him." 
I opened my phone, Mingyu was going to make the food today. We were staying in our practice room for a while. 
Post: Picture of Halloween costumes 
Caption: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CARATS ON HALLOWEEN! Our costumes are very funny and we have a little surprise for you too~ Well we have to get busy and practice for you Carats, bye bye! See you soon! Love you! 

I laughed and shut off my phone smelling the ramen that was ready. 
This is why we don't let Dino write the captions, it'll be too cheesy.

"Alright boys I'll handle this..." 
Taehyung and I bowed as we left the office. He'd be reporting it to the police,  I just hoped she'd be in jail soon. 
"So when are you going to finally ask her out?" 
"I...can't answer that." 
I already completely forgot...but I just want her safe. Well thanks for reminding me Taehyung. 
"Woozi?" 
"Huh what?" He sighed and stopped walking. 
"Don't die. I think my mom is planning something big." 
"I'll try..." 
I don't want anyone dying...not now.
"Oh yea, by the way. You do realize that the rest of Seventeen are probably plotting to get you together with Y/N right?" 
No . 
"Well yea duh." 
It's so freaking obvious...but I'll ask her eventually. Sigh... I wish I could just ask her now...
"Well you better ask her out soon or else someone else will take her." 
Is there anyone? 
"Ok ok, but let's go back first."
Taehyung and I ended up going to the dorm, Seventeen was already there. 
"Oh Taehyung!" 
"How'd it go?" 
"We might be able to get her behind bars if there's evidence." 
I doubt there is...she probably burnt it all. 
"Everyone why don't we just call it a night. All of us are tired, and there's no use worrying for now." 
Except for the fact we might be murdered in our sleep but let's just go with that suggestion Seungkwan...
Taehyung left the building as all of us got cozy in our rooms. Once again I just laid there...in bed. Thinking about what's to come. 
When will I be able to be at ease...
I shut my eyes trying to think the best possible scenarios, but I knew it was fake. I just wanted a distraction. Y/N could be killed; without me even knowing. 
I should sleep. She probably won't get killed right? 

"Mrs.Kim I'm afraid I have some bad news." 
"What is it Mr.Lee?" 
"They didn't complete their task, Y/N and Jihoon are still alive." 
"What?!" She turned red in anger. 
They had planned every single step, but it was all for nothing. 
"What stopped them?" 
"They didn't have the desire to do something like this." 
"Those little es." 
She had told Jungkook and Jimin to cause the crash, they failed to complete the simple task. She was outraged, soon Taehyung would be facing something terrible. 
"Just wait and see." 
She phoned Mrs.Sun about her next plan, luckily she had made a back up plan. This time she did not want any mistakes. Hurriedly they came up with a plan, a cruel plan. It was oblivious to them; how much it would affect the other party. Mrs.Kim wanted to brainwash both Mrs.Sun and Youngjae, she hoped they'd obey. Who knew though, they could just backstab her. She brushed these thoughts away and contacted a few other people that she thought could help. 
'This better work. I'm spending so much on this.' 
With that she slept soundly and at ease; something that no one in Seventeen could afford or do. 


Halloween Day 
"IJE WAKE UP!!!!WAKE UP! WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE UP!!!!!" 
Are you kidding me...ughhhh why can't Seungkwan have a snooze button. 
"I'm up...I'm up..." Lazily I threw a pillow at him, I heard it thump to the ground as he left the room. 
Why so early...AISH. 
I ruffled my hair frustrated, and slapped myself awake. I went outside to the kitchen, there was loads of food prepared and I heard a phone take a photo along with seeing a flash. 
This early in the morning and already taking pictures...? 
"Uh...Jihoon?" 
"Huh...?" 
I look beside me, I was using Y/N's shoulder as an arm rest. 
What the...how did...never mind. 
I removed my arm and apologized, then it dawned on me as I ate my pancakes. 
"Dino. Let me see your phone." 
He pretended not to hear me, I eyed him as he kept looking in different directions. 
"Lee Chan." I saw him flinch. 
Slowly I got off my chair, he did the same. He sprinted upstairs as I followed behind. Running up the stairs I grabbed him by the shirt collar making him trip on his own feet. My grip tightened as he tried to escape, I glared him down. 
"Hyung...p-please spare me..." 
"Phone. Now." 
He reached for his pocket, I took it from his hands as I look through his photos. 
"WHAT IS THIS?!" I said looking at all the photos of Y/N and I. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as I start looking through them all and deleting them. 
What the ?! How did he get this photo?! Delete, delete, delete, DELETE! 
After I was finished I let go of his collar and gave him his phone back.
"Dino." 
He stopped in his tracks and looked at me nervously. 
"How did you get that photo of Y/N and I...kissing?" 
More like me kissing Y/N...Dammit...I'm blushing. 
"Not telling hyung~"
I groaned and went on my phone just in case there was another post. 
Post: Sleepy me being a complete idiot and using Y/N as an arm rest. 
Caption: HAPPY HALLOWEEN CARATS!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT OUR CONCERT! Just look at this though. AW SO KAWAIIIIIIIIII OMIGODDDD ADHHJBCZTHN. We need Jisoos Christ. Anyways LOVE YOU AND THIS SHIP! Y/N and Woozi hwaiting! Love you carats bye bye! 

"Hm...." 
I look at the caption once more and it clicked. Who would make the meme references, and who ships us a lot. 
"DK! Come here right now~" 
I walked towards him while he got juice from the fridge. 
"What?" 
"So what is this? Hm?" 
I showed my screen to him, he laughed nervously trying to fake his way out of this. 
"What do you mean...?"  
"DK. Who else would make meme jokes?"
"Ok. Uh. Bye!" 
He ran and locked himself in the bathroom, I burst out laughing while the other members tried getting him out. 
"Everyone we're leaving soon! Wear your costumes!"
Oh no...the bunny costumes... Goddammit! 
I went to change, I mentally hated myself for letting them choose my costume. I wore it, it was real hot. As in warm, not 'hot.' Not only that but the ears were huge, so were the feet!
Damn this costume. 
I faced the mirror and looked at myself, just like something from a movie. I looked, horrendous. Simply unthinkable. I didn't understand how I could go out like this but I did anyways. Y/N had already been dressed, the both of us laughed at each other. 
Everyone will start shipping us again...
"Yah you two! Come out!"
"Alright alright!" I trudged outside, the other members were dressed in their costumes as well. 
"AHHH YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!" 
I turn around to see Yoosung standing there by the door. He took off his shoes as he waved at Y/N and I. I raised my eyebrow, he didn't visit as often as before though he still lives next door. 
"Happy Halloween!" 
"What are you supposed to be?" Asked DK looking at his face full of stitches, tail, and black attire. 
"Zombie Fox." 
Ah he never gets old...
"Anyways, have Woozi and Y/N start dating yet?" 
Still on with that...? 
"No, but I WISH THEY WOULD!!!" Everyone coughs out loud and stares me down. I rolled my eyes and suggested that we leave for the mwave studio. We were participating in Mcountdown with our debut title Adore u. 
The debut song was supposed to be Shining diamond...guess they mixed it up. 
"Let's go let's go!" 
We went out the door and flooded into our van once again. We couldn't not mention our worries about Mrs.Kim, soon something bad would happen. 
I wonder how BTS is doing...well we'll meet them there anyways so.
"None of us will get killed right?" 
"Hopefully..." 
"SCREW THIS! That freaking can go rot in hell."
"Woah, Josh. Calm down." 
"Damn, you need Jisoos Christ." Is what Seungkwan said in a sassy tone. All of us burst out in laughter as we pulled up into the parking lot. 
"Thank you!"
We enter the building, it was unsettling. Just quiet...too quiet. 
"Hello, we'll be doing an interview shortly, please come this way to be prepped."
Oh not this process again...Well at least I have fun people to wait with. What would I do without these idiots...
Shortly after we were styled with hair and make up, the lady led us to a room. Surprisingly there were fans there, the lady had briefly told us what to do. Our MC ended up being Seungkwan; all of us knew that his inner sassy diva would come out. 
"Alright, hello everyone!" 
The crowd cheered, I was still rubbing my eyes from this morning. Once again we introduced ourselves, then Seungkwan had started to ask questions. 
This is boring...when will it get interesting...
I just kept a smile on my face and laughed whenever there was something somewhat interesting. 
"So Woozi?" 
"...me?" 
"Yea...?" 
"Uh...what was the question?" The crowd laughed as I flushed red in embarrassment. 
"When will we release our second album?" 
"Ah...quite soon actually. Three months max." 
"Daebak, Woozi how can you come up with an album that fast?" 
"Well...there's also Y/N helping me so..." Everyone smirked at my comment while I saw the fans in the audience giggling and whispering to each other. 
"AISH why can you two go out already?!" Exclaimed Hoshi. 
Because of that ing who'll KILL us. 
"Alright alright calm down." I said while looking around for anyone suspicious. 
"Carats!! Look at their costumes today!!!" Hoshi once again pointed out. 
"Ah so cute!!!" 
"Why are you two so cute?!" S.coups exclaimed sulking. The fans went wild as each of them took pictures. 
"Now let's play a game!" 
Oh no...
"The bottle flip challenge!!!" 
Lol I . 
"So that side of the room, and this side of the room will go against each other. Each loser will be told what their punishment is by the winner of the round." 
"WHAT?!" Jun in the back exclaims and groans. 
"So...who's ready to play?!" Seungkwan says with a devious smile, the crowd goes wild. I mentally face palmed as I was the first one to go up. 
"DK and Woozi, first to three wins." 
The both of us went back and forth, it was actually quite hard not to mention how nervous I was for the punishment. 
Cmon...I don't wanna do this. Sigh. HAHAHA...I'm screwed. Officially screwed. 
As DK landed his last bottle flip I slouched to the ground covering my now red face. 
"Woozi hyung~" 
"Oh shut up DK." He helped me up, I faced the audience; they all were shouting suggestions. 
"Shhhhh..." Seungkwan shushed them. 
"Alright Woozi, hm...your punishment will be...to make Y/N blush?" 
Aish what is this...
"Well now..." I turn my back to the audience glaring at DK. 
'You are dead.' I mouthed at him as he got goosebumps; he laughed nervously along with everyone else. 
"Now now Woozi, go on and do your punishment~" 
"I'm only doing this because of our Carats." I shook my head at everyone as I sat down beside her again. 
What to do...
I tried to not awkwardly place my arm around her, and looked at her eyes like any sane person would do. 
Even though I love her, this is not how I wanted all this affection to happen. 
"Jagiya~" I said pulling her closer towards me. 
She blushed red hiding her face from the audience as they took pictures and fangirled.
"Woah ok ok, Woozi you're done." 
I cringed at myself and let my hands curl up. I looked down hiding a blush that I had held back during the flirtatious move. Everyone continued playing the game; Mingyu had to piggy back Dino, S.coups did aegyo, Wonwoo did his 'dancing machine' dance, and Vernon sang one of Seungkwan's verses. 
"Alright, last contestants!" 
I watched intently as Y/N lost to Joshua, I knew this would be bad. Joshua smirked at me as he whispered in Y/N's ear. 
"W-What?!" 
She glanced over to me, pink dusted her cheeks. She turned back towards Joshua mumbling something inaudible. 
"Fine fine..." She turned around and walked towards me mumbling a quick sorry before sitting on my lap.
She's not that heavy...sigh I'm so tempted to...no. You can't.
Her hair cascaded down her back, I played with it making a small braid hoping she wouldn't notice. I laughed under my breath looking at how horrible it was. 
Sorry Y/N, hehehe...
I quickly took it out saddened that I had to destroy my work of art. I got bored while Seungkwan asked the fans for questions, I wrapped my arms around her waist wobbling her around. 
"How long are you going to stay like this..?" I whispered in her ear using her hair to cover myself. 
"Joshua said to stay like this till the interview is over..." She whispered back trying not to be suspicious. I blew on her neck as a joke, she yelped and shrunk back down onto my torso. I snickered as everyone looked at us. 
"Y/N are you ok?" 
"Haha...yea." She persuaded them to carry on as I started tickling her in random places. 
"Yah Woozi!" 
"Huh?" I peaked my head out from behind Y/N as Seungkwan rolled his eyes and let S.coups repeat what he was saying. 
"Show us a y dance!" 
"Wait, what. Why?!" Everyone laughed at my confusion. 
"A fan asked me to choose a person to show a y dance." 
"Eh... Why me?!" 
"Lee Jihoon stop stalling!" 
"Fine fine~" 
I release Y/N from my grasp and stand up to stretch. I wake up my leg as they cue the y music. I tried not to seem awkward; seeing the crowd's response I succeeded. I bow and sit back down, Joshua gestured at Y/N as she groaned at him. 
"Wow Woozi, why don't you reveal that in front of us?!" I let out a half hearted laugh as we continued on. 
After even more questions, it was 3pm, we were told to end off the interview. 
"Yes, some lucky winners will receive a signed cope of our mini album 17 carat, to enter..." 
I tuned out as Seungkwan explained the rules to enter; I played around with Y/N's hair not caring about all the photos they took. 
Why can't she be mine already...soon...I'm sulking aren't I. 
"Thank you! This has been say the name!" 
"Seventeen! Thank you!!! Love you carats!" The camera passed by us all as we made hearts. I let go of Y/N; all of us stood up to leave until our ears perked up at a random fan's request. 
"Woozi and Y/N can you kiss?!" 
All of us looked at each other nervously, I looked at Y/N not knowing whether we should or shouldn't. The cameras were already off, then all of a sudden the crowd started chanting. 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" 
"Uh...what do we do?!" S.coups panicked coming up to me.
"I don't know!" I whisper yelled to him in response. Everyone was in a panicked state until Wonwoo suddenly kissed Mingyu on the cheek. 
Ahhhh smart. Distractions. 
Then all of the most popular gay ships we had kissed each other on the cheeks. 
"Good bye everyone!!! Love you!!!" Y/N and I quickly dashed backstage in hopes of them not noticing. 
"Wow, we made it."
"Phew...fans these days are a bit..." 
"Yea, but oh well it's fine. We're all done with that for today right?" 
Thank god...
All of us were sent backstage, we greeted our sunbaenims who were there. Then we ran into BTS who gave us friendly hugs, possibly the only idols we were acquainted with just a bit. 
"Hey Seventeen! Congratulations!" 
"Eh for what?" All of us were confused as they're faces showed pure shock. 
"You didn't know?!" 
"Your album sold 50,000 copies!" 
"Really?!" 
All of us had a mini celebration back stage, I saw Taehyung make a hand gesture at me. I nodded as I went to the side with him. 
"Jungkook and Jimin told me about my mom bribing them." 
Oh no...this can't be good...
"What..? To do what?" 
"Kill you and Y/N in a car crash." 
"What?! Did they report it?!" 
"They'll report it after the show today..." He pat me on the back; we turned to the large group. They were joking around and telling stupid puns as always. Soon enough it was time to perform, BTS had gone out first. 
"Ah...I doubt we'll win anything today." 
"Well probably not, we just debuted."
What else to worry about...? I wonder if Mrs.Kim is out there... She wouldn't right..?
"Seventeen! You're up!" He let us on stage, we waved and got into position. After performing all the groups were called up stage, and they announced the winner. 
"Congratulations Big Bang!" 
Of course, the Kings of kpop...one day I hope we'll be like them...
All of us bowed as we got off the stage, it was overwhelming how we, a group who just debuted could go up against these groups that have been around for years. 
"Good work!" 
I felt an arm swing onto my shoulder, it was Taehyung. 
"Watch your back." He said before leaving with his own group. 
Will do...
We went back to our van after getting changed, and decided we'd take a break for today. Originally we'd planned to train but we were too exhausted from running around in the building all day. 
"What to eat~" 
"I'm hungry..." 
"Dino stop complaining, we know you're young."
"Hyung~" 
I put in my earbuds and slept inside the van deciding not to argue about what to eat. 
1 hour later...
"Woo-...Woozi...Woozi!" 
Ugh...I wanna sleep more...go away...
Someone started shaking me, I open my eyes and glare at whoever woke me up. My vision cleared, it was Jeonghan. 
"You're dead..." I mumbled and stood up to get out. 
"There's ramen~" 
Food! 
My stomach growls, I hurriedly opened the dorm door so we could start eating. It was Yoosung and Y/N who were making it. They set up 14 bowls and put a giant pot of ramen in the middle of the dining table. All of us sat down and started eating, we haven't eaten anything since lunch time and it was already 8pm. 
"I'm heading upstairs." I say finishing the last bit of my ramen. 
Time for more work...
I changed into pajamas before sitting down at my desk and opening my laptop. I set up my head phones and started editing our next title track Mansae. It was time to also start thinking of unit songs as well...
What would be good lyrics... Oh. My headphones...
"Stop working, take a break." 
"But Y/N~ give me my headphones back~" I begged trying to act cute. 
"No, turn off your computer." 
Goddammit. 
She wrapped her arms around my neck rocking me back and forth. I tried reaching for my headphones but she threw them across the room onto the bed. 
"No, if you don't stop I'm going to start a Vlive." 
I continued working, she let go of my neck and got out a camera. 
Just one last thing...
"Hello!! Right now we will be starting a Vlive because of Jihoon who refuses to stop working~" 
I roll my eyes and hurriedly shut off my computer so nothing would be spoiled. I spin my chair around and wave at the camera. 
"So now you've stopped working?" She smirked at me as she slung her arm over my shoulder facing the camera. 
"Yes yes...this is all your fault." I say ruffling her hair. I hear running noises from downstairs, Y/N and I look at each other then head out to see Seventeen turning on a movie and getting snacks. 
"What the hell are you guys doing?" 
Y/N and I go downstairs and let everyone say hi to the camera, I sat down on the couch waiting for everyone to settle down. 
"Happy Halloween!!" 
"Thank you for all the carats who voted for us today!!!" 
"We love you all!" 
"Eh, Y/N! Woozi! You didn't spoil our next album right?" 
"No! If we did blame it all on Y/N!!" 
"Eh?! Yah! Come here!" I stood up and ran for my life while Y/N tried to get me. DK was filming us, I decided to tackle her pinning her down on the floor. 
"Woahhhhh you two, no PDA~" 
"Shut up!" I helped Y/N up; all of us sat on the couch and watched a movie while talking with our fans. 
I'm sleepy...

What is this...aish Woozi really. 
He was fast asleep, the Vlive was still rolling, the rest of the members snickered when they saw Woozi who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 
"Look look, Woozi fell asleep." Seungkwan pointed the camera at us while everyone else ran off upstairs to get stuff. 
"When are you two going to get together?" 
"Stop asking sheesh..." 
It's not like he'll ask me out anyways right...?
Everyone was giggling as they came down the stairs, each of them held markers. I stifled a laugh while watching them draw on his face. 
Omg HAHAHAHA they're all dead. 
I poked his cheek, his eyebrows furrowed. He grabbed my wrist, I gasped in shock. With one eye open he looked at me and the rest of the people crowding around. 
"What..." 
All of us burst out laughing, he then rubbed his eyes and looked at the mirror in front of him. 
"WHO DID THIS?!" 
I sat holding the camera watching as he chased everyone with his guitar. I laughed seeing as everyone turned pale in fear. 
"Ok ok that's enough." 
"Carats, we're going to sleep now, good bye! Love you!" 
We waved at the camera, once I shut it off Woozi had begun to chase them around again. 
"Jihoon c'mon, I think that's enough for today." 
"Ok ok..." 
"Yea listen to your girlfriend Woozi~" said Mingyu earning a glare from him. I held his waist holding him back from attacking Mingyu. All of us said goodnight as we went into our bedrooms. 
"Jihoon, no more working." I said sternly pushing him down onto his bed. 
"But-" 
"Ah! Go to sleep." 
"Fine..." He pouted at me and pulled over his covers. 
Soon I'll have to hide his computer... I wonder if Mrs.Kim will kill us soon...
I scrolled through Twitter looking at all the memes that our Carats have made. Not only that, but the various ships they've come up with. 
Post: Picture of Woozi sleeping on my shoulder. 
Caption: CARATS!!!! Love you! Thank you for the support at M countdown today, we will work harder!! Be sure to look out for our next album coming soon! Our two producers will be working hard during all of our promotions. Thank you for supporting us! Love you all! Goodnight! 

"Y/N..." 
"Hm...?" 
"Let's...date soon..." 
Is he sleep talking? Date...? He's joking...right? 
"W-What...?" 
"I...just want to...date already..." 
What is he saying?! Damn you Jihoon...I'm a blushing mess. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
I'm sorry for updating late. Like super late. Sorry...I'm just sick, school is getting in the way too. Also training...thank you for sticking around to read this even though I think it's lol. I promise they'll date soon though haha. Bai until next time! Sorry if grammar is , cuz well. I'm sick. Not in my right mind.