Chapter 16: Surprise Birthday

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Wowwwwww almost at 1.5k reads! I wanna get this to 1.5k before I end off this book, but I don't know. School is killing me but it's spring break soon. When I update this it might already be spring break thou lol. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
December 18, 10:27 pm
Is she sleeping...? 

I sit up and see Y/N fast asleep under her covers. I silently walk out and close the door making sure to lock it in case she woke up. Then I started lightly knocking on the other doors. Soon enough we started getting to work trying to be as quiet as we could. 
Good thing her birthday is on a weekday this year...otherwise our schedule would've been packed. 
"Shhhhh! Shut up!" I loudly whispered to the rest of Seventeen. They gave an 'ok' sign at me and continued to slowly but silently shuffle towards the living room. They were carrying a big box, which was Y/N's present. 
"Should we just set it down here?" 
"Yea right there is fine." Mingyu and Wonwoo set down the box wiping off the sweat on their foreheads. 
"What is that teddy bear made of?! Steel?!" 
"Shhhhh! Also it isn't, pretty sure there's just a lot stuffing. Also it's not just a teddy bear." 
"You mean the chocolate is in here too?!" 
Oh Mingyu. As stupid as ever. 
The rest of us started working on decorations, setting up more food, and everything needed to surprise her. Streamers, balloons, and cameras soon filled the room. Everything was set up except for one thing. The cake. We ordered a large two tier funfetti cake with chocolate buttercream. Chocolate and fruit decorations covered the cake with ruffles of icing around the rim of the two tiers. I set it down on the kitchen table and let the others just stare in awe. 
We're all gonna get so fat after this. Oh well. 
I got the long candles out and put 20 on the top; we finished up decorating the room and laid down on the hard floor exhausted. 
"We still have 30 minutes till midnight...what should we do?" 
"We need to decide who's making breakfast after this." 
"I will!" I said before anyone else; they rolled their eyes at me. 
"Alright Jihoon, who else?" 
"Shall we settle it with rock paper scissors?" 
What's the point; I could do it myself... Oh who am I kidding I'd be overworking myself. 
They played a few rounds and I ended up having S.coups, Hoshi, and Joshua helping. 
"It's almost midnight should we start going up now?" I nod and carry the cake slowly up the stairs; I unlock the door and let Seungkwan start shaking her awake. Nothing. Then we resorted to singing loudly. 
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!!!" She was already sitting up and smiling at the cake. DK opened the lights as we came closer to her. She was rubbing her eyes still tired from not getting much sleep. Her pyjamas were ruffled and rested against only a shoulder. 
She still looks as good as she would when we're performing on stage...
"Happy birthday to you!" She blew out the candles as we set it down on the desk. 
"Really you guys...never fail to impress." 
"Look it's exactly midnight!" I looked at my watch and saw it was right. 
"Noona did you make a wish?" Dino asked eager to know. 
"Yea, but it won't come true if I tell you~" She laughed that angelic laugh, as we got plastic plates and spoons to eat. 
"Y/N cut the cake!" Jun said who was for sure going to be hyper after eating this cake. 
What to eat for breakfast...maybe I'll have to go to the market later. 
"And Y/N say hi to the Carats!" She looked at Hoshi who was holding the camera. 
"Are you doing a Vlive?" 
"Yep, it's been filming ever since we started singing." 
"Hello Carats! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!" She said looking at the comment section and views. Everyone held up their piece of cake and ate as we spoke. 
"Where did you guys get this cake? It's really good." 
Oh you wouldn't want to know...
We hesitated before saying the name of the place. 
"Remember when we went downtown and saw that cake shop with really pretty cakes?" 
"Don't tell me...this cake was from there." 
We looked at each other nervously and nodded. She freaked out about how much the cake actually cost; S.coups and Mingyu were trying to help her calm down.
"Don't worry we all pitched in so it wasn't that much." 
"Oh really now? How much did each of you pay?" 
"Like...twenty to thirty dollars." She sighed in relief while the rest of us just sweatdropped. 
That was a complete lie haha...truthfully it was fifty dollars each... 
"Anyways we're going to end the vlive because we want Y/N to get more sleep since we woke her up." 
"Love you all carats! Thank you!!" She sent kisses to the camera as we all waved. Hoshi shut down the camera, the rest of them slowly filed out leaving Y/N and I alone. I hugged her while whispering into her ear. 
"Happy birthday~" She laughed tiredly as I let go of her. I covered her with her blanket and kissed her forehead. 
"Thank you Jihoon..." Her soft voice spoke before falling back asleep. 
You don't know how crazy I can become because of you...
I closed the light and stepped outside the room, shutting the door quietly. Seventeen stood there with grins on their faces; I just stared in confusion. 
"So, what do you have planned for Y/N today?" Jeonghan nudged me while smirking. I scoffed and rolled my eyes; we went downstairs to not disturb Y/N. 
"So...what is it? Tell us~" Jeonghan whined, the rest of them started pushing me around and complained as well. 
"AISH be quiet!" I said wobbling trying to regain balance. 
"Oh yea, why don't you tell us about that cake?" 
"Yea! We didn't even get to see it until today!" 
"Alright alright." We sat down in the living room moving the huge present out of the way. 
Flashback 
December 9 11:59pm 
"What's our plan for Y/N's birthday?" 
"Balloons, streamers, food, cake..." 
"Where should we go for her birthday? We cleared our schedule for that day so..." 
We were sitting the the living room discussing about what to do for Y/N's birthday. She was asleep already, and we still haven't decided on what to do. 
"Where should we get the cake?" 
"How about that cake shop we saw last time?" I suggest. They all look at me like I was crazy. 
"Have you lost your mind? Y/N would kill us if she found out!" 
"She won't find out though, right?" They looked at each other hesitantly but agreed shortly after. 
"Who will order it?" 
"I can do it." 
"Alright, just tell us how much we'll have to pitch in." S.coups said. 
We finished planning everything that night; I phoned the shop that night and booked an appointment after our show tomorrow. 
Before I knew it, it was already the next day. I made an excuse and left Seventeen first while they walked around downtown. I was in front of the building, tall 5 tier cakes were scattered across the glass display cases outside the building. 'Seoul's best custom cakes' was what the sign read. I entered through the glass doors, there was a chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, the walls were all white. Pictures of the owners and awards covered the empty spaces. It was empty, the receptionist stood up and bowed. I was in a slight state of shock; I walked down the short hall towards her. 
"How may we help you today sir?" 
"Uh...I have an appointment for today. Lee Jihoon." She did something on her compute and led me the way to an office. She knocked on the white door and opened it. Inside were sketches of different types of cakes hung up on the walls, pictures of signature cakes as well. There were two black cushioned chairs accompanied with a white table. Then there was a desk where the consultant sat drawing a sketch of a cake. He glanced up and saw me; he grabbed a note pad. I stepped inside; the receptionist shut the door giving me a little jump. He gestured towards the table, I sat down and faced him. 
"Aren't you from that boy group...Seventeen?" 
"Ah yes...how did you know?" 
"My granddaughter loves your group." He chuckled at me instantly lightening up the atmosphere. I gave him an autograph for his granddaughter as we got back to the cake. 
"What brings you here?" 
"Well my bandmate's birthday is in a week."
"Ah is that so? But why not just get a generic cake?" He seemed shocked that someone like me would come here for a cake just for a mere birthday. 
"We were walking around and saw this place, she seemed to like it a lot." 
"She? I see then. First let's start off with what the cake will be?" 
"I know that she likes funfetti?" 
He scribbled down notes as we went, it took half an hour with him to get an accurate picture of what the cake would look like. 
"That'll be 600,000 won ok?" I nodded but really I felt screwed. 
"Thank you for your time." I said and stood up. We shook hands as I started to leave hoping that the others wouldn't be too mad. 
"That girl is very lucky to have someone like you." I smiled not looking back at him. 
Oh if you knew...but I couldn't say anything because the carats don't know...
Flashback over 

"See see! Everyone ships it!" We chatted for a few minutes until it was already 2am. 
"Well you guys should get to sleep, I'm going to the market for a bit." I said standing up and putting on a jacket. 
"Good luck with shopping." 
"What time should we come down?" 
"Maybe 6am? What time do you think Y/N will wake up?" 
"Like 9 maybe. Knowing us, we're probably going to mess up a lot." 
How much time will we need...?
"I'll knock on your doors ok?" I spoke quickly while putting on my shoes. 
"Ok! Bye bye!" I shut the door behind me and walked down to the lobby. I was smiling to myself while walking to the market, breakfast ideas filled my head. 
I'm going to need a lot of fruits, a lot of chocolate, and a lot of pancake mix. Maybe ice cream too? 
I grabbed a shopping cart and started grabbing ingredients. Then I realized what else I needed to make. 
Seaweed soup! 
I quickly searched up on my phone for the ingredients and instructions to make seaweed soup. I kept rubbing my eyes because of the bright lights and tried to find the right ingredients. I bumped into another cart by accident. 
"Sorry..." I looked up, my vision cleared and it was Ailee.
"Ailee?!"
"Omo! Jihoon!" We hugged and started to talk while shopping for items. 
"Why are you here so early this morning?" 
"Well I should ask the same for you!" She said looking down at my cart. 
"Seaweed soup? Is it someone's birthday?" 
"Yea." I looked at her cart, fruits was all that was inside. 
"Who's birthday is it? Perhaps, Y/N?" 
"Yep." I said trying not to show hint of us dating. 
"When will you two date! AISH!" She said frustrated. I gave her a glare and grabbed sesame oil from the shelf. 
"You like her right? Right??" She nudged my arm. 
"Why do you all assume this?! So annoying really." I said going faster. 
"But Jihoon~" I sighed and kept going. 
"Alright alright, I have to leave. Make sure to tell me when you two are dating!" She said running off to the cashier. 
As noisy as ever. What else do I have to get? Pancake mix. 
It took an hour until I got all the ingredients, there was at least two cans of chocolate syrup and what seems like fruits to feed 20 people. I pushed the heavy cart towards the cashier, she rubbed her eyes and looked at my cart. I sweatdrop and start placing all the items down. 
"That'll be 128,000 won please." 
That's so much for groceries... 
I paid with my credit card and walked back with at least 5 filled grocery bags. I rang the doorbell with my hip, S.coups opened the door and grabbed the bags. I shook my hands and rubbed my arms feeling warm once again in the dorm. 
"Just how much did you buy?!" 
"Enough for all of us to eat for one meal..." I start unloading the ingredients and putting the fruits in the fridge. 
"Jihoon why don't you go sleep for an hour or two?" It was 4 am and I just flopped onto the couch exhausted. 
It's fine though...it's all for her. 
I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 
*bringgggggg buzzzzzz* 
What time is it...? 

I opened my eyes slowly and checked my phone, it was 6am already. 
I feel dead...
I stretched and got up from the couch, I knocked on the doors forcing Hoshi, S.coups, and Joshua to get up. 
"What do we do first?" Hoshi said still tired.
"Put towels underneath the doors of everyone's room so they won't hear any noise." S.coups nodded, Joshua put up an ok sign. They went off as I set up the ingredients and everything else needed. 
Maybe I bought too much ice cream...
I looked in the freezer which now had three gallons of ice cream. 
Oh well. 
I got out two blenders and all the fruits that were bought. 
It's December, and it's cold, but oh well. Who cares about the cold anyways.
They came back down and we started to prepare everything. Plates and silverware hitting the table echoed throughout the apartment. 
"Wash your hands first!" Lots of clatter was heard and it didn't help that we had to use a blender. 
"Joshua wash the fruits, S.coups help me cut the fruits, and Hoshi set up the other stuff for the milkshakes. All of the recipes are there." I point at the notes on the countertop. 
"Wow...you're really cool right now you know Woozi." I ignore the compliment and continue working. 
"S.coups you can do that half and I'll do this half." We got to work; making the milkshakes surprisingly took longer than I thought. It was already 7am and the next thing to prepare were the cookies and parfaits. 
"Hoshi now we have to make cookies, Joshua and S.coups make parfaits. Cereal is in the top cupboard and there's tubs of yogurt in the fridge." I say while getting out the baking sheets and ingredients. We quickly put two full sheets of cookies into the oven and started on the actual breakfast food. 
"Did you guys finish the parfaits?" I yell out while taking out eggs and bacon from the fridge. 
"Yea!" 
"Set them down on the table and come help!" 
it's already 8am 
"You two cook the eggs over here." I say opening up two portable stoves on the opposite countertop. 
*ding!* 
I grab the over mitts and bring out the cookie trays on top of the cooling trays. Reaching for the chocolate sauce and left over strawberries; I decorated these cookies as they were cooling. I turn off the oven and turn on another stovetop. 
"What are you doing?"
"Seaweed soup!" I call out to them. 
"Joshua can you take the towels from underneath the doors?" I hear running footsteps as I followed the recipe on my phone. 
1 hour later 
After a long while of preparing everything we were almost done, everyone was getting up just about now. I could hear Seungkwan singing loudly from my room shared with Y/N. I set down the seaweed soup on the table and saw the rest of them coming down. 
"Wow!!! Looks good!" 
"We still have more to cook, you guys can start eating." Hoshi says to the rest. 
"Bring out the ice cream and whipped cream." I turn the stovetop to high knowing they were already hungry. The four of us quickly made the pancake mix and started flipping them. One by one piles of pancakes were being finished, S.coups went to put on the rest of the toppings while the three of us still cooked. 
"Where's the syrup?!" 
"In the bottom cupboard by the fridge." 
"I'll do the last one you can start eating." I sent them away with the pancakes; they chartered loudly as I was making the last pancakes. 
"Jihoon, I can do it..." I felt two arms around my waist. 
"It's ok, go eat." 
"But Jihoon~" 
"No~ it's your birthday." 
Ah she's killing me... 
"But-" 
"No. No is no Y/N~" she sighed and went back to her seat. I created heart shaped pancakes and put on ice cream, syrup, and chocolate syrup with fruits. I placed it in front of Y/N and sat down wiping off some of the sweat on my forehead. 
Everything is turned off I think... 
I go on my phone to see lots of notifications and the time. 
"It's really good!" 
"When did Woozi learn to cook?!" 
"Yah!" I shout stuffing pancakes in my mouth. We all continued laughing at each other; I checked Twitter underneath the table. 
Post: Tickets for a carnival 
Caption: Carats!!!! It's Y/N's birthday today! We have no schedules and we're going here as a surprise for Y/N! Come and visit us too! Also we'll be doing a vlive later at 10am!! Make sure you don't miss it! Love you Carats!!! 

It was almost 10am and all of us were still eating. The large gift was hidden behind one of the big curtains we had and Y/N didn't seem to notice quite yet. 
"Is everyone finished eating?" 
"Yea! That was as good as my cooking!" Y/N said jokingly. 
"Well there's still more surprises to come for today." 
"I love you all so much." She says and hugs all of us. 
"Carats! Hi!!!!" We all wave to the camera as people started coming on. 
"Wow!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!" 
"Y/N! Wanna guess what your present is?" She laughs not knowing what it could be. We all head towards the curtain and pull it open. 
"What the..? It's so big!!" She carries it to the living room and sets it down. We were laughing behind the camera filming her. She untied the ribbon and opened the lid. The four sides fell from it's original form and revealed a gigantic teddy bear. 
"OH MY GOD WHAT?! AHHH!" She hugged it and held it up. 
"Look it's almost as tall as me!" She said excitedly. She grabbed a chocolate bar from the ground, attached to the wrapping was a photo. We laughed as she started to pick up the rest of the chocolate. 
"What is this? A puzzle?" 
"That's exactly what it is. Piece them together to find out what the picture is." For a long thirty minutes we were sitting there talking with the carats while Y/N was doing the puzzle. 
"IM FINISHED YES!!!" She jumped up happily and then looked at the photo. It was a picture of Seventeen's debut. 
"Wow...it's already been this long..." We all stared at it in awe, the carats seemed to be missing the predebut us. 
"We've come this far, it's unbelievable." 
"Well we should be most thankful for the carats who got us here." 
"We love you!!!"
"I'm going to tape this together and take all the chocolate." We laugh at Y/N's comment as she ran upstairs to get tape. 
"Maybe we should frame it." 
"Carats Y/N still doesn't know about what we're going to do next." Jeonghan says to the camera snickering. Y/N comes back down the stairs, we help her tape the photo together. 
"So much chocolate!" She says holding up the box of chocolate. 
"Lets tape this to the wall why don't we?" 
"Good idea." We move it to an empty space on the wall and tape it down. 
"Wow...it looks good. Kinda creepy, but good." 
It was creepy looking at the picture, 13 eyes constantly looking at us. 
"Everyone let's go get changed now! We're going somewhere." 
"Where?" 
"You'll find out." 
"Carats bye bye!!! We'll do a live stream later tonight!" 
"Say the name!" 
"Seventeen!!" 
With that the vlive ended, all of us went to get changed. I started cleaning up some of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. 
"Thank you~" Y/N hugged me just when I turned around. I pat her head and let go of her. 
"This is nothing. There's still more to come." I smiled and kissed her cheek then went upstairs to change. Once all of us came out we entered the van while Y/N was annoying us about where we were going. 
"Tell me!" 
"No! It's a surprise!" 
"But I wanna know!!! Please!!!" She shook Jun trying to get us to say anything. 
"Y/N~ Don't~ or else we'll make Woozi do something!" 
Dragging me into this again?
"What will he do? Nothing! There's nothing! Tell me tell me tell me!!!" 
"Y/N. it's a surprise! Don't do this to us." The van starts moving and we all sat down. She still continued to complain, I listened to music trying to block out all the noise. 
"YAH WOOZI! DO SOMETHING!" DK said but I just shrugged. I sighed as they continued to pester me. 
"Fine fine!" 
What can I do to make her shut up...oh! 
I removed my earphones and looked beside me to Y/N. I bent down and whispered into her ear. 
"If you don't stop, I'll punish you tonight~" instantly shut, the members just looked at me in shock. 
"What did you say to her?" 
"Oh nothing~" I smirked when they were looking. 
If that didn't work I would've resorted to acting cute...
"We're almost there! Someone blindfold her!" 
"What?! Blindfold?! Don't you think that's a bit unfair?!" I put a blindfold onto her eyes and waited until the van stopped. 
"We're here!" 
"Wait, someone block her hearing!" 
Oh she's going to kill us for this...
"What?! You guys are DEAD!" I put my earphones into her ears and made the sound louder. 
"Let's go!" We got off the van, I helped Y/N down as we walked into the carnival. People around us laughed, we reached the entrance and gave the lady our tickets. 
"Can I take it off yet?!" Y/N half yelled because of the earphones. The lady snickered and let us go inside, we thanked her and took off the earphones. 
"You can take off the blind fold now." She removed it and glared at us before noticing where we were. 
"WOW! Carnival!!!" 
She's like a little child... 
Her eyes were beaming looking around at all the thing to do.
"So Y/N, where to first?" Mingyu asked laughing at her childish reaction. 
"I don't know." She laughed; all of us started walking around not knowing what else to do. 
"Let's go ride that!" She said pointing at some sort of thing that flips you and does all kinds of weird stuff. 
"I'm going to puke." Wonwoo said.  
"Cmon! It can't be that bad!" Said Y/N. 
I wouldn't be too sure if I were you...
"Alright alright, let's all go." 
After the ride 
"WHY DID WE GO ON?!?!" S.coups was the first to scream out. The rest of us were either dizzy as , puking somewhere, or losing our minds. 
My stomach is doing backflips...it's a good thing we didn't eat before this...
"THE GROUND! THANK GOD!!!" 
"I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!" Seungkwan said clutching his chest. 
"I'm a bit dizzy but that's it." Y/N said confused at all of our reactions. 
"This woman...is crazy." DK said before throwing up in the garbage again. 
"Well where to next?" Wonwoo said regaining his posture. 
"Who wants to go on the roller coaster with me?!" A group of us went while the others stood waiting for us. 
"The line's pretty long." 
"Eh, it won't be that long. Besides we have each other to talk with." Just then the girls in front of us look behind. Their eyes widened in shock. 
"Are you Woozi?! Y/N?! Hoshi! Seventeen?!" 
"Daebak! The post really was true!" We laughed and took pictures with them while waiting. 
"Y/N happy birthday! Truthfully I really look up to you. I've always wanted to become an idol and Seventeen is my motivation." 
"Really?! Wow thank you. Just work hard and try hard. If the teachers see that you have potential they'll definitely take you in. Good luck!" They turned back around, soon other Carats started to realize we were here in line. The time flew by fast as we were taking pictures, then we reached the front of the line. Funny thing was, all 13 of us filled the entire coaster car. One of the Carats ended up sitting with Dino in the back though. 
"Do you think that Mrs.Kim will stay in prison?" 
"Y/N, don't think about it now. It's your birthday! We're going to enjoy!" 
Please don't...or else I'll be hurting too...
"Ok..." She held my hand under the seat. 
"Are we going to tell the Carats?" I asked. 
"No...not yet..." She still felt hesitant; thought I was a bit unsure myself.
Would they accept us?
The ride started, all of us were sent towards the track. In a few seconds we were screaming for our lives or laughing because of glee. We came to a jolting stop, everyone's hair was messed up. We got off the ride coming down from the rush of adrenaline; and it even seemed like Dino was going to keep contact with that girl he rode with. We went to the booth to see our pictures and laughed at them. 
"Look at Mingyu's face! AHAHAHA DINO!!!" 
"Then there's Woozi and Y/N who just look like they're having fun." We were laughing with our mouths gaping open.
"Let's go eat! I'm hungry..." 
"Why is it always Dino that complains first?!" 
"Ah hyung~" He shook Jeonghan's arm, we walked to the food stalls trying to find something to eat. 
"It's cold...should we go inside there?" 
Right. It's still winter. Why is this carnival even open? Strange...
We went inside what seemed to be a shop and ended up ordering lots of fries. 
"Where should we go after this?" Wonwoo asks while laying out the map. 
"Well why don't we walk around, if we go on rides after this we'll puke for sure." The rest of us laugh at Hoshi's comment since he was the one who puked the most so far. 
"Let's eat!" We chatted while eating fries, and even ordered more food. The maknae line ate candy apples while the rest of us were either drinking coffee or tea. All of a sudden Seungkwan widened his eyes at the menu. 
"LET'S SHARE THIS!!" He pointed at the shaved ice and ordered it after lots of bickering. The waitress came back with the shaved ice, DK took a picture of it and grabbed the first spoon.
"Wow!!!!" 
"It's good!" In a few minutes it was all gone. 
"It's snowing!!" Vernon calls out while pointing outside. The ground was already covered white with snow; and everyone passing by had their hoods on. 
More snow really..? We've already had too much. On top of that it was snowing when we came back from our  small tour. 
"Should we get going?" 
"Let's go!" S.coups paid the bill as we all went out in the snow. We threw snowballs and raced to the game stalls. 
"I'm tired..." All of us were huffing creating smoke to form in the air. 
"Let's compete!" Mingyu says running to the whack-a-mole stall. Each of us paid for our own stands. 
"Since you have many people the person who wins can choose any prize they'd like on these racks. Once I count down start whacking as maybe moles that start popping up." She counted down and a loud bell was heard as all of us started whacking down on the plastic moles. After thirty seconds of rapid movements three stations were lit up. Jun, Joshua and I looked at each other not knowing what to do. 
"We have three winners here! Pick anything you want." We smirked at each other knowing what prize we all wanted. 
"The sword please!" We said at the same time. She used a hook to grab them off the racks; once I got mine I started swinging it around. 
"Daebak! It's huge!" I started whacking everyone in the head and ran for my life from the screaming members. I laughed and stopped at the last stall. 
Oh why can't it be like this all the time...?
"What is this? Lucky chance?" We dropped a ball to see where it landed. 
"Let's bet!" 
Oh no...not this again. 
"For what?" 
"Whoever does the best can give a consequence to the loser." 
"Call!" 
Aish, S.coups really. 
"Who's first?" In the end each of us went and there were four losers. We settled it with Rock Paper Scissors, let's just say, luck is really not my friend today. 
"What should we make Woozi do?" 
"Other fans are watching just so you know." There was a crowd of people videoing us and I did not want to embarrass myself too much. 
"Carats! You're seeing this right?!" 
What the hell is DK doing...? 
He gave me the prize that he won and whispered in my ear with the crowd trying to listen in. 
"Confess your love to Y/N with this. Cutely." My face scrunched at the word 'cutely' as DK stepped away. 
"Yah! Isn't this a bit to far?!" I say pointing out the large crowd that had accumulated. He just laughed at my reaction and shrugged. 
"Ah Woozi~ just do it~" 
"Eh, Woozi it can't be that bad." Said Jeonghan smirking. 
Pft, I bet you knew all along. Fine I'll do it, it's not like it's a lie anyways. 
"Y/N!" I say facing her. I look away closing my eyes and held out the stuffed teddy bear. 
"I love you." The screams of fangirls were heard throughout the carnival. 
"Woozi did it!" I could hear Seventeen laughing in the background. I still didn't dare to face her. 
"Carats calm down!! It was a bet that Woozi loss." They whined and continued to watch us. I opened my eyes and rubbed them from being too tight. Even though we actually are dating, doing stuff like this was still hard for me to do. Then I gave the bear back to DK, there was an awkward atmosphere since the Carats were still there. Members started patting my back saying it was fine as we walked off to the rides. It was still snowing; and the rides were also covered with snow. 
"Let's go on that one." 
"Y/N you sure like the dizzy rides." Joshua says as we lined up. It was already starting to become dark, and the Christmas themed lights were lit up. 
"Do you guys hear that?" Seungkwan said before we all entered the gate. There seemed to be people singing in the background. 
Strange...it sounds familiar...
We went on as the music started playing, it was actually quite enjoyable though all I could hear were laughs and screams of terror. 
"It's cold!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" 
"DINO WHO'S BABY ARE YOU?!" I burst out laughing as Dino and Jeonghan bickered from across each other. 
"JEONGHAN WHAT IS THIS?! WE'RE ON A RIDE!!!" The ride slowed down and we got off wobbling because of how dizzy we were. We held onto the railings getting to the exit and following the sound of singing. 
"Oh! Isn't that?" 
"Eh?! BTS?!" 
Nice timing. Ah right...I forgot already...
"Seventeen! Come join the carolling!!" They call us out in the crowd; we gather with them as well. 
"What song should we sing?" Jin asks us. 
"Hmmm..." All of us didn't know, then all of a sudden Taehyung started singing. 
"I don't want a lot for Christmas~" We started to join and add in various of tones. People were recording us while we sang our hearts out. When we finished there were loads of people clapping and crowded around our area. 
"We should really get going don't you think?" S.coups said to us. 
"Yea...We're leaving as well. Let's go!" Jimin glanced at me. I nodded as we all walked to the exit gates. 
"Bye! See you at Inkigayo next week!" We headed our separate ways, but I stopped Y/N from leaving with the others. 
"What?" I grabbed her hand and went off in the other direction. 
"Where are we going?" She asked looking back the other way. 
"You'll see." We kept walking until we reached BTS's van. I knocked on the door; it was opened by a smiling Jimin. 
"Happy birthday Y/N!!!" We went inside the van and sat down. 
"Thank you!" 
The van started moving, we all sat and chatted about the day. 
"Why were you guys here today?" 
"Well, Woozi called us over. You'll find out later." J-Hope said winking at her. 
"What is this? Tell me~" She was begging me and annoyed the hell out of me. 
Thank god that place isn't too far...
"Oh! We're here. Bye Woozi and Y/N!" I waved at them and got out of the van. The street lights surrounded the city and the bustling noise from the crowds filled the air. Everyone was doing last minute Christmas shopping, and there were humongous bags being held by everyone. In front of us was a pasta place, I lead her inside while she was still confused by the situation. 
"Do the others know that we're here?" 
"Don't worry about it, it's all covered." I grab the black bag by the waiting area which had Y/N's gift inside. The waitress leads us to a table and gives us two menus. Y/N breaks out into a laugh; I look at her confused. 
"Is this a date?" 
"Maybe~" I say smiling at her. 
"Thank you. Today was really fun." The lights were dim and she took off her jacket. 
"Too bad we can't show the carats our food. This place is known for pasta." We ordered our food and waited while enjoying each other's company. 
"Do you think there'll be anyone who recognizes us?" She looked around scanning the crowd. 
"No, but if they do then we might as well reveal ourselves." There was a silence, she still had on a worried expression. 
"Don't worry, I'm here right?" 
Oh what have you become Jihoon. That was so cheesy... 
She looked up at me and just laughed; out food arrived along with garlic bread. 
"You'll only be cheesy with me right?" 
"Of course jagiya~" I laugh at myself and pinch her cheeks. We ate, laughed, discussed work, but before we knew it we were finished our food. I grabbed the black bag from underneath the table and handed it to her. 
"For me?" 
"Who else would it be for?" 
"Yah!" She ends up laughing as I paid the bill. 
"What has happened to you? You're so cheesy!!" She said after looking into the bag. I stood up and got behind her; I hugged her from behind. 
"I know~ but it's all for you~" She flushed red and took out a sweater. 
"Couple sweaters, I never thought I'd wear one in my life." I reached inside and grabbed the other one putting it on top of my shirt. She also put hers on, they were black sweaters with half a heart meant to be put together with the sweaters. White text was beside my half of the heart; it said 'Producers.' On Y/N's sweater read 'In love.' We left the restaurant and walked down the streets hand in hand. Then we reached a park; I led the way to the boats as pretty lights were lit up in the dark night. We went in one of the row boats and set off into the small lake. 
"There's no one else tonight." 
"Yea...it's really nice." We looked back at the city, the Christmas spirit was evident in the lights. 
"What would I do if we didn't meet?" 
I wonder...would Seventeen have come this far? 
"That doesn't matter. I don't wanna think about it." The only light in the boat was the lantern; the cold wind blew our hair. I held my hand out reaching for her face. She flinched at the coldness of my fingers. It was just us; peaceful and quiet. The only sound was the wind and the water; there wouldn't be a moment like this in a while. I leaned in closing my eyes and locking lips with her. Her sweet scent filled my nostrils; it felt like it lasted for a while. But in reality it was only a few seconds. We pulled away from each other; I hugged her tight and held her close to me. 
"Don't leave me ok?" 
"I won't." She said hugging me back. 
I pulled away and faced her; we sat like that for a little while. All I could see was her, everything else was blurred. 
"Want to eat dessert?" I asked breaking the lasting silence. She laughed and just nodded. I rowed back towards the dock and helped Y/N out. 
"What time is it?" I looked down at my watch. 
"It's almost 9pm..." We walked around and came to a street vendor selling ice cream. We shared one green tea ice cream cone and walked further down the streets admiring the decorations and displays. She rested her head on my shoulder as we continued walking with arms linked. I called for a taxi and we went back to the dorm. I laughed as I felt her head rest against my shoulder again. She was sleeping peacefully; I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. 
She's so beautiful like this... 
After a short ride we arrived, I paid the guy and carried her inside the building, shielding her from the snow. I knocked on the door; it creaked open and Jun was standing there rubbing his eyes. 
"So how was-" 
"Shhhh." I glanced at Y/N then back at him. He nodded and let us inside; the rest of Seventeen were in the living room watching a show. They were all about to scream out but I shushed them. Whispers could be heard from then as I went up the stairs into the bedroom. I set her down and put her blanket over her. I kissed her forehead and left the room closing the door. 
"So, how was it?" Jun asked while sitting down on the couch. I sat on the floor and faced them with a big smile. They laughed as I fell into a daze; memories from today kept flashing back. 
"You really love her." 
"I know." I said. 
Though I'm scared she'll leave me...I'm scared that we'll have to end this relationship. 
"Don't worry. She loves you just as much." Wonwoo says comforting me. 
"So...can I be your best man?" He asked with shining eyes. 
"Yah!" They started arguing while I just laughed at how childish they were.
I hope the court hearing will go well...just two more months and it'll be over. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
WOW I DID IT!!! I FINISHED IT WITHIN A WEEK! AHHHH I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED LOL. Thank you for reading, the next chapter might be the last one but we'll see. Sorry for grammar, and spelling. Until next time BYE!