Chapter 17: Christmas surprises

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

I'm sick. Dammit. *cries* anyways, this won't be the last chapter, there's one more after this I'm sure. Anyways, if this chapter is late again I'm sorry. It's probably cuz I was procrastinating and I just felt too sick. Thank you for 1.5k reads!!! 
|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
December 24 5:02pm 
*ringgggg*

"Who's getting it?" All of us were lying in the living room either on the couch or floor eating snacks and drinking cola. 
"Just someone hurry and get it!" S.coups called out stuffing a full orange into his mouth. In the end, it was Dino who was forced to get the phone. 
"Hello?" There was a slight pause and little mumbling heard from the other line. 
"Ah yes. This is our dorm." 
Who is he talking with?
"The retrial date has been moved?!" 
What?! 
All of us started to panic silently while Dino kept talking with the other person. 
"Ok thank you." He put down the phone and ran over to us. 
"RETRIAL IS TOMORROW!!!" 
"WHAT IS THIS?!" Seungkwan yelled out. 
What will we do now...
"Why was it moved?" 
"I bet she bribed them..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Well...we are going tomorrow right?" 
"What time?" 
"In the morning." Everyone went silent as we just continued watching the movie. 
*ding dong* 
"Who is it?!"  
"Open up!" 
What's BTS doing here...?
Jun went to open the door as we all stood up and cleaned the table full of open wrappers and snacks. 
"Hey! Seventeen! Nice to see you guys again after what? A month?" Jungkook says, all of us hug with each member then go back to our lazy selves. 
"Nice to be back here." Suga plops down on the couch as we sat around. 
"Congrats on the rookie award by the way." 
"You too, I swear you guys have gotten over 5 big awards this year." 
"Thank you, one day you guys will be a big hit I bet." 
I hope so... 
"We're starting a vlive soon, but what brings you here today?" 
"It's about tomorrow's retrial." They look at each other then back at us. 
"She's got something planned?" S.coups asks getting out the rest of our snacks. 
"How did she even get the retrial date moved anyways?" 
"Bribery." 
Knew it. 
"What's her plan now?"
"We think that she's going to frame someone." 
"But how?! There's so much evidence against her." 
Question is, who could she frame? Possibly...
"She plans on framing one of you guys."  
"Wait...don't tell me she's going to bribe the judge?" 
"It's not she's going to...she already has." J-Hope says seeming somewhat depressed for a first. 
"I suggest not going to the trial, all of you. Just don't ok?" 
"But-" 
"No, you can't. Or else you'll all go down and your reputation will be tarnished." There was a long silence after that, none of us knew what to do. 
Y/N stood up and went to the kitchen; we all sat there lost in our mind palaces.
"We'll tell you what happened at the trial; or you could just watch on the news." 
"The press found out?" 
"Yep." 
Ouch. That means their ARMY knows too.
"Any hate?" 
"Not much, it's been worse." Jin shakes his head.  The smell of baked sweet potatoes filled the air. 
"I wish I had a girlfriend like Y/N..." I laugh at Rap Monster's comment. Jin hits him in the head scolding him like a mom would. 
"Yah! Stop complaining, we've been idols for years without girlfriends." 
"Oh yea, Hoshi!" 
"What?" He looks up from his phone and then at us. I smirk knowing he was texting a girl. 
"Who are you texting~" His face turns flustered. 
"No one!" He puts down his phone and turns it off. 
"Ohhhh~ looks like Hoshi likes someone! Tell us!" Suga says eating some chips. 
"It's the Carat we met during Y/N's birthday right?" 
"No it isn't!" 
"Seeing your reaction, it must be it!" 
"Yah maknae! Come here!" Hoshi chased him around the dorm as Y/N came with a tray full of steaming potatoes.
"Yah you two! Hurry and eat!!" Y/N calls out upstairs. She walks down and sits beside me as we all ate potatoes for dinner. I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. 
"Thank you jagiya~" 
"AH!! SO CRINGY!!!" All of them groaned and curled their fingers. I just laughed at their reaction and stuffed more potato into my mouth. 
"Who's starting the vlive?" 
"Me!!" Seungkwan hurriedly wiped his hands and went upstairs to get the camera. 
"He's probably gonna hog the camera." We laugh as MC Boo comes down the stairs gracefully. 
"Here is where Seventeen is right now, along with special guests, say hello!" 
"Hello Carats!!!!" 
"Merry early Christmas!!!" 
"Guess who's here with us!" 
"HI!!!!!!" They scream out jumping from behind the couch. 
"Yes it's BTS sunbaenims!" 
"When are we going to do a collab album?" 
"Oh yea, we should soon." 
"Well I guess that depends on our companies." 
"Anyways, what time is it?" 
"8 o'clock." I run out of the living room with a few others to get the boxes of Christmas decorations. 
"Why did we wait until now to decorate?!" Vernon asks lifting up a box full of streamers and tinsel. 
"Who's getting the tree?" 
"Not it!" I call out. Small shouts of the same phrase were quickly called out afterwards. 
"Haha! Good luck Mingyu!" We all head out with the supplies and put them down for the others to open and start decorating.
"Mingyu go get the tree!!" We all continued decorating the room while chatting about future performances and promotions. 
"Where should we put this stuff?" 
"How about on the mantle?" I say pointing upwards at the fire place. Stockings were lined above the fire place each with our names on it. 
"We need Wonwoo here!" 
"Wonwoo!!!" 
"Eh? Why isn't he here?" 
Strange...also why hasn't Mingyu come back with the tree yet?
"I'll go check around the house." I say and run off to the closet where the supplies are stored. I walk down the hallway and hear a quiet thump. 
Is that them? 
As I approached the thumps became louder and a few pants were heard. 
What the ...? What's happening? 
I made sure not to make any noise; endless possibilities ran through my head as I stood in front of the door. I twisted the door knob and push it open. My eyes widened in shock at what I saw. The both of them were there breathless, their hair completely messed up, their clothes ruffled, and Mingyu who had Wonwoo pinned up against the wall behind him. Their attention was on me; the shock kicked in while the three of us stood there frozen. 
"I can ex-" Wonwoo cut him off and stood up properly. 
"Were you two doing what I think you were doing?" They looked at each other then nodded at me. 
"Don't tell the others?" I looked at the two of them who seemed desperate. 
"When will you tell the others? How long?" 
"It's been a while...and we don't know." 
"I won't tell a soul, but you two better fess up soon ok?" They sighed in relief then nodded. 
What did I just witness... 
We walked back to the others and set up the tree. They then started questioning the two of them about their whereabouts. 
"Where were you two?" 
"The tree got stuck and it took awhile to get it out of the closet." 
"Ah ok, let's decorate the tree!" 
They're so gullible...
Three bins full of ornaments were opened as we all started decorating the tree head to toe. Christmas music started blasting through the speakers out of nowhere; a familiar voice was then heard. 
"HELLO!!!" Yoosung popped his head out from the kitchen counter. 
"How did you...?" He jingles some keys in his hands and smiles. 
"Secret~" 
He walks over here and starts helping us decorate the tree. 
"Oh right! The Carats don't know who this is. Yoosung! Introduce yourself!" Seungkwan points the camera at him. 
"Hello, I'm Y/N's older brother!" 
"Who's putting the star on?" 
"Maknae!!!" Dino went to put the star on as all of us just stared at the poorly decorated tree. 
"Look Carats! The ornaments are rose quartz and serenity coloured!" V went to plug in the lights, the tree was then lit up with white Christmas lights. 
"Everyone we'll put presents under the tree later."
"Carats it's getting late so we'll let you go to sleep now. Good night carats!! Sleep well!" 
"Good bye!!!" Seungkwan shut off the camera and left it on the table. 
"Wow...good job decorating the dorm everyone." 
"So pretty..." 
"Who wants hot chocolate?" 
"Me!" Everyone shouts. All of us go to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate as the music still played in the background. 
"I'm tired..." Joshua says while sipping on his hot chocolate. 
"We better leave after this...it's getting late." 
"Good luck tomorrow guys." 
"Yea...stay safe ok?" 
"Ok, will do." We drink our hot chocolate in silence and clean our cups. 
What should I do...? I wonder how Y/N is holding up...better comfort her later. 
After a few minutes BTS had left our dorm with the gifts we sent out with them. Their gift was underneath the tree; all of us then went upstairs to wash up. 
"We'll meet up in the living room after ok?" 
"Ok." I shut the door behind me and changed into pyjamas. Y/N came out from our bathroom and sat on her bed bitting her nails. I grabbed her hands and sat down beside her. 
"Are you ok?" 
"I'm fine...it's just that I'm worried." I hug her and let her rest her head on my shoulder. 
"Don't worry...fate will bring her justice." 
"But what if she-" 
"No, I don't wanna hear it." I bring her closer to me. We stay like that for a while until finally going downstairs to the others with our presents. 
"Wow so many presents!" We put them in a pile and then underneath our shining tree. 
"We've really gone through a lot haven't we." 
"Yea...we have." 
"Well, why don't we go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day for us." 
"Good night guys." We go into our rooms; I lay on the bed staring at the empty ceiling. 
I wonder if Pretty U will turn out to be good or turn into . 
I go on my phone and listen to what's been composed so far. There was still a lot of work to be done; and I took mental notes of what needed to be added. 
Maybe I should check twitter... 
Post: Picture of Christmas tree 
Caption: Carats!!! Merry early Christmas!!! All of our Christmas decorations are up and we ate a lot of stuff during our break. Please stay warm and don't get sick alright? Love you Carats!!! Wait for our next comeback! It's coming in April!!! Please be patient Carats love you!! 

I shut off my phone and laid there not knowing what else to do. I shut my eyes falling fast asleep with Y/N in my thoughts. 
December 25  8:48am 
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"  
"SO NOISY!!!" I yell out and stuff my face back into my pillow. 
"WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! GRANDPA WOOZI~" 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I sat up onto my bed throwing the sheets onto Dino who was sitting on my legs.  
"Calm down Woozi, after all you'll become a grandpa and Y/N will be the grandma." I glare at Jeonghan who had his head resting lazily against the door frame. 
"Fine I'll get up then." I say in a venomous voice. 
"Y/N! Get up!" I walk over to her and shake her limb body. She waves her arms in response then goes as limb as a fish again. 
"Jagiya~ Get up~" I continue whining until she sat up and slapped my arm. I lifted her up bridal style and went downstairs to the others. 
"Well well well, the two love birds finished making out?" 
"Oh shut up Coups." I roll my eyes and set her down on the couch. Jun tosses me a banana from the kitchen; I catch it and start eating while waiting for everyone to settle down. 
"Hey guys, who filled the stockings?" 
Weird...none of us would do that haha. 
"I don't know; wasn't me." 
"Not me either." 
"Well anyways, let's open presents while eating and watching TV." 
"Ah right! One fine day is on!" We all rush to the couch with our stockings in hand and turn on the TV. 
"Boring it's still the news." 
"Wait they're talking about the case right now." 
It's 9am...don't tell me the trial is starting now.
"Taehyung! Will you please answer these questions?!" 
"Take this card so we can contact you please!" 
Poor things are getting harassed by the press... if only we could go to the trial...
"Is your mom going to be imprisoned?!" 
"Can you give us some answers!" 
"PLEASE! JUST LET US GET THROUGH!" Jin snapped at them and ran off inside the building along with several reporters. 
"I hope they're ok..." Wonwoo switched the channel just so we wouldn't have to hear the news reporters. 
"I swear if I see them- Dead." Seungkwan said at the TV slicing his hand across his neck. 
"I'm hungry..." Y/N walks to the kitchen and gets the cookie tin full of gingerbread. 
*knock knock
"Aw cmon! It's Christmas! Can't we have a break?!" DK whines and falls onto the ground. 
"Who's there?!" I yell back at the door. 
"It's Vlive staff! Open up!" 

I sigh and open the door letting them inside. 
"We came to give you these." The guy gives me a box full of supplies and a card. 
"Good luck!" He says before closing the door; I walk back to the living room with the box. 
"What's that?" 
"I don't know." I set it down in front of all of them and start opening it. 
"Cards? What??" I grab a note from inside the box and start reading it out loud. 
"You will be making Christmas cards for your fans and also wrapping presents. These fans will be able to win by emailing to this email; [email protected], they have to answer a question; any question that you choose to use. This email will open once you mention it in your vlive. You have one hour, start now."  
Doesn't seem that bad...
"Hey there's three sweaters in here too!" 
"Get into your units and sit down on the couch."
"I'll get the camera!" Y/N rushes up the stairs. 
I wonder if she's still having those negative thoughts... I hope she doesn't.
My mind suddenly fills with worry, though she didn't show any evidence of being negative. 
"Yes hello!!! This is say the name!" 
"Seventeen!!!" 
"Today as you know we'll have an hour long broadcast. We'll be making cards for you the Carats! And sending out gifts to 15 lucky Carats. So please keep your ears out during the broadcast for more information." 
"Moving on, so today we will be your MCs, I'm Jeonghan-" 
"And I'm Joshua." They sat in two chairs while the rest of us sat on the couch or floor. 
"So in front of you there are a bunch of supplies to make your cards, but while you are making them we will stop halfway and play a game." 
"Now we will get started!" They joined us on the floor as we talked and made our Christmas cards. 
"Let's see the comments now!" 
"Oh! The Carats are asking about the huge poster on the wall." 
"Ah, why don't we have Woozi explain?" Seungkwan says to the camera then smirks at me. 
"What's so bad? Everyone knows you two are dating anyways~" Mingyu says. I raise a brow at him and smirk.
"Well they don't know about you d-" 
"AH! Remember tell them about the poster Woozi." Mingyu glares at me, I look at Y/N and see her still flushed red. I walk over to her and look at her in the eyes. 
"What? Is it that bad that the Carats know?" 
"N-No! It's fine!" She looks down as her blush darkens. I smile and pinch her cheeks. 
"Cute~" I say and peck her on the lips before standing up again to introduce the poster. 
"Yah! There's children here!!!" Jeonghan gestures at Dino who just complains. 
"We know we know!" Y/N says and giggles. 
"Anyways, this was from Y/N's birthday and it was a gift from us." 
"Not to mention after they spent a day with us they went on an evening date~ that was when the Carats didn't know about them dating."  
"And yes, the photos on the news of him and Y/N were from that time." 
Whoever took those photos can get a kick in the balls. 
I rolled my eyes and went back to the couch to finish my card. 
I wonder how the trial is going... 
We finished our cards and presented the to the camera. I became quite bored and felt really tempted to open the TV to watch the trial but we couldn't. We started fooling around and almost completely forgot about what else we had to do.  
"Alright I think that's enough fooling around, we still have to wrap our presents!" 
One by one each of us presented our sweaters which had various designs. Each of them was a dark red with the popular design of white strips on the sleeves and bottom of the sweater. On the back of them was the unit which the sweater came from and our names bellow it. Vocal unit was written in cursive while our names were in block letters. The front had our logo in the fanbase colours on a pocket. 
"Truthfully they're really pretty, they're a size medium so hopefully they will fit on you guys. If not then just email to the email mentioned before and we'll send a new one." 
I tuned out to everything else from that point. All I could focus on was the TV just waiting anxiously for the Vlive to end. 
"Hey Woozi! How long have you and Y/N been dating now?" I look beside me at her an just smile forgetting everything that had stressed me out. 
"It'll be three months soon." 
"Wow... so fast..." 
"Don't worry Carats! We didn't know about them until one month after! Can you believe them?! Tsk..." I laughed at Jun who just shook his head.  
"I love how he speaks only when he gets angry at those two for not telling us." We laughed and finished wrapping the gifts. Once again Joshua recited the email and how to win the prizes, then we had to end it off. 
"Well it looks like we've run out of time. Thank you for watching for a full hour, love you Carats!!!" 
"Merry Christmas!!! Stay warm and safe!!!" 
"Shall we end off by singing a Christmas carol?" The speaker started blasting again, Ariana Grande's Santa baby started playing. We sang our hearts out then ended the vlive with a loud cheer. 
"GoodBye!! 2017 will be ours!" 
"Our Carats, stay healthy and bundle up during the winter season. Love you!!" With that we shut off the camera and left it to the side. A silence overcame the room as we all looked at each other hesitant to say anything. In the end it was Hoshi who picked up the remote and the TV. 
"The trial is still going..." 
We watched intently as each piece of evidence was presented. But then got pointed at someone else. What we ended up hearing left us all in shock; mortified and disgusted with Mrs.Kim. 
"How do we know it's her who did this, and not her son?" 
The tension could be felt in the room, my hands immediately curled into fists.  I felt a hand grip on my fists, I softened my hands and opened them to see fresh nail marks. 
"Why that little-" Vernon paused before saying anything else. 
"What to do?" S.coups says and holds his head with his hands. Just then my phone started ringing, it was V. 
"Hello? Are you watching the trial?" 
"Yea, all of us are here." 
"Well if you look on the screen I'm standing there and everyone is seeing that we're calling." He was holding his phone out meaning I was on speaker phone. Subtitles of what I was saying appeared on the screen as well. 
"Did I plan for anything that happened to you guys?" 
"No, you informed us of everything that was going to happen." 
"Do you think I could've planned any of it?" 
"Well not really, also you're our friend. Why would you plan to do it in the first place? You weren't interested in Y/N in that way, you weren't the one who agreed to the arranged marriage either. There's no motive." 
"Thank you Jihoon-ah, talk to you later ok?" 
"Ok." I hung up on him as they continued the trial. 
"Hopefully that's enough evidence..." 
Maybe the judge will go against Mrs.Kim... 
"You know what." Dino stands up and takes the remote. He shuts off the TV and starts making us stand up. 
"We shouldn't watch the trial, we can talk with V later right? Let's enjoy our Christmas!!!" We laugh but agree with his statement as well. 
"Wow, our baby is growing up!" Jeonghan wipes away a fake tear but then laughs afterwards. 
"Ah! We should open our fan presents!!!" Hoshi says excitedly and runs over to the huge pile of presents by the door. 
"Good thing we didn't leave it outside. It's snowing!" 
"Wait what?!" S.coups ran to open the curtains, snow was really falling. 
"After this lets go sledding!!!" 
"Ok just help me with this!!" Jeonghan says pushing the pile of presents. 
We sat in a circle then started grabbing the presents and passing them out to other members. 
"So many letters too, how will we get through all of them?" 
"We'll do it somehow." Hoshi shrugged it off. 
"This one is for all of us!" Jun says and opens the box. 
"WOW!!! CANDY!!!!" He hands us each a candy cane while everyone else started opening more presents.  
"Woozi this one is yours!!!" Vernon tosses it to me and I catch the small gift wrapped box. I take off the note attached to it and start reading the back. 
You might choose to keep it, or maybe not. It's from Japan, and we're really known for these toys. Maybe you can guess what it is? Anyways, I love you lots! I've been a Carat since Adore U era, keep producing amazing songs, but stay healthy please! Get some sleep! Fighting Jihoon! Merry Christmas if this makes it there in time! 
I smile and leave it to the side, but I couldn't help but wonder what was in the box. I rip off the wrapping paper and take off the lid of the box. I stare at it in confusion for a while then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I burst out in laughter leaving the rest of them confused.  
"What is it?" I was on the floor laughing my heart out. It felt impossible to stop even for a moment. I gasped for breaths as the members each looked inside the box. 
"Is this?!" Wonwoo's eyes widen in shock seeing the little toy. He passed it around, each of them burst into laughter one by one. 
"Don't let Dino see!!" 
"Why Hyung!?!?! This is so unfair!" Dino whined as Mingyu held it high in the air making it impossible to get it down. 
"Don't let Y/N see either!!" I add in laughing even harder. 
"Why?! Let me see at least!!" She tried getting the box from Mingyu. He shook his head and laughed handing it back to me. I went upstairs to put it inside my safe then went back down to open more stuff. 
"Why would a fan send you that? Also are you going to use it?" 
"I don't know. I might use it." I said smirking before opening more of the presents. 
"I really love how most of these are food related." Wonwoo said while ripping open the package in front of him. 
"So much chocolate!!!" Jun said swimming in all the chocolate he received. 
"Woozi! This one is big!!" Seungkwan said sliding a package across the floor to me. I looked at the package which was almost as tall as me sitting down. I started opening it and saw various items and a letter. I ripped open the letter and soon realized it was from a fanclub in Canada. 
Dear Jihoon, 
Hello! In Canada there isn't much fan clubs, in fact I think this is the only one in my province. Would you please consider coming to Canada one day? There are a lot of fans out here and we can't afford to go to Asia or US...anyways, this package was put together by a few of us. We hope you stay healthy, and have a Merry Christmas!! Love you Jihoon oppa! We sent other packages to the others too! 

I thought about the locations we've been to so far. Only within Asia. We have a tour scheduled soon, but Canada wasn't one of our locations. I look inside to see various items that weren't from here. Exotic candy and chips that we could share. 
Maybe we should do a taste test on Vlive. 
"Guys! Any candy or food that we get which isn't from here put it on the table so we can do a taste test on Vlive!" I took out the food and threw it onto the table. 
Oh! Daebak! New headphones?! 
I took out the box of headphones and tore it open. Inside were red and black headphones from a company I didn't know existed. I tried them on and discovered that they were wireless headphones. The cushion was nice and it blocked out almost all of the noise.
Now Y/N has to take off the whole headphone set to stop me from working.
I smirked to myself and continued looking inside the box. There were a pair of black shoes. I pulled them out and them on; surprisingly they fit perfectly. 
Did Pledis put our clothing sizes on the website...?
"Why does Woozi get vans?!" 
"What?" I look at DK in confusion. 
"The shoes Woozi, the shoes." 
"Oh." I looked at them; they were nice and comfortable. We continued on for an hour before dropping down tired. My hands were sore from ripping open letters and boxes. 
"We'll open the rest later...let's go sledding!!!" Dino runs upstairs as all of us prepared to go out in the snow. We gathered in the living room after cleaning up the mess; we left with our small sleds then looked at the hill of snow. All of us were twirling around and eating the falling snow. 
"Who's going first?!" Dino jumped and sled down the clear hill full of snow.
"Let's go guys!!!" S.coups says following Dino. One by one each of us went down the hill cheering and making loud noises. 
"Woo hoo!!!" 
"Noreul Norahae u-Hoo~!" I start singing as we sled down. 
"Akkinda!!!" I do the hand motion and reach the bottom of the hill. My face was freezing as we started to have a snowball fight using our sleds to block the balls being throw. 
"Yah!!" DK yelled as I ran off to throw more snowballs. We laughed and ended up lying in the snow making snow angels. 
"It's nice that we live up a hill..." 
"But now we have to climb up..." I groan with the rest of them as we got up and trekked up the hill with our sleds. 
"Merry Christmas guys..." 
"We need to cook Christmas dinner right?" 
"BARBECUE!!!" 
"Tteokbokki!" (Spicy rice cakes) 
I just wanna go back and get warm...it's so cold...
We finally reached the top of the hill and entered the warm dorm building. 
"It's so cold outside!" We quickly went up to the dorm taking off all of our heavy winter attire. I went up to change back into pyjamas finding Y/N in her pyjamas. 
"It's cold right?" I say hugging her with my cold clothing. 
"Ahhh~ Jihoon! It's cold!" she tries pushing me off of her but I just stay there laughing. 
"Ok ok." I let go of her and took off the wet shirt changing in pyjamas. 
"What?" I say facing her while putting on my shirt. 
"Nothing." She says and exits the room; I smile to myself knowing that she's embarrassed. I quickly change and go back out to help with the cooking. 
*ding dong
"Who is it?!" I yell over all the clattering of pots and pans and head over to the door. 
"Yah! Hurry and let us in it's cold!" I roll my eyes and let them inside the dorm. 
"Merry Christmas!!!" Jin said grandly. They went inside and sat themselves down. We chatted while preparing Christmas dinner. 
"So, how was the trial?" 
"Well, good news; she's in jail for good." 
So we don't have to worry about us dying anytime soon...
"Bad news, we don't know if she's already prepared something for after she's in jail." 
Ah her. 
"Let's just enjoy Christmas ok?" None of us said a word about it after that. 
"Have you guys opened presents yet?" 
"Only fan presents." DK responds. I start snickering recalling the toy I got earlier. 
"What are you laughing about?" Suga asks me. 
"Oh nothing." I say smiling at him while cooking the rice cakes. 
Truthfully I got a really weird toy haha..
We finished making dinner after an hour and started eating like a family. The atmosphere was finally warm without any trace of doubt or worry. After our Christmas dinner BTS had to leave; and we were once again left alone with lots of presents left. 
"Let's open the present from BTS!" Dino runs and gets the present from underneath the Christmas tree that was now shining bright. 
We sat in a circle again inside the living room and opened the box together. 
"What is this?" DK laughed as there was another box. For a few minutes we kept going from box to box until there was a small rectangular box left. Hoshi opened it this time; inside revealed. 
"A food voucher!!!!" 
"Barbecue!!!!" It was for the restaurant across the street, we laughed and continued opening the rest of the presents. 
"Yah Mingyu!!! What is this?!" Wonwoo yells at him while holding up a maid outfit. All of us burst out laughing at the present. I opened one of mine and saw coffee packets. 
Who's this from? Ah, Seungkwan. 
I laughed and planned to spilt the coffee with Y/N for office days. 
"Seungkwan!" I called out to him and threw him a coffee packet. We just laughed and continued on our present opening journey. 
"Wow candy!!!!" Y/N throws it up in the air and collects it up again. 
"Thank you DK!" 
Of course. I bet he got everyone their favourite type of candy haha. 
Just like that the night went by; we were stuffed with food and joyful from opening presents. Everyone was yawning and tired; that was when we decided it was time to go to bed.  
"Jihoon! What was that toy that you got?" She clung onto me as I laid down on my bed. 
"It was nothing." 
"Ahhhh~ tell me tell me!!" 
"No~" I say and push her nose back. 
"Why?!" She said frustrated. 
"You'll find out what it is, one day. I promise you." I say laughing and hugging her to make up for it. 
"Merry Christmas." I look up to the ceiling and laugh at the cheesy thing hanging there. 
"Y/N, look up." She looked and say the mistletoe hanging by a thread. 
"Those idiots must've set it up." She said then giggled snuggling in closer. 
"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I say then kiss her on the lips. 
This has got to be the best Christmas yet... after she knows what that toy is, I don't think she'd like it very much. Is it bad to smirk right about now? Oh well. Y/N I love you... 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Spring break is almost over dammit! I don't wanna go back to school... sorry it took a while. I didn't expect to be kinda busy during spring break but yea. I'm not sick anymore though! Yayyyyyyy!!! Lol anyways, this is the last chapter. But I'm going to have another chapter which is an epilogue so yea. Love you guys, thank you for reading! Stay tuned for an epilogue!