Chapter 14: Kidnapped

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Yasssss I'm back from the ing dead lol. Ok so since I had a late update, I wanna try and finish this earlier so I'm sorry if it's just a bit ty, but yea. Also school is actually killing me. I HATE SCIENCE. Can't. Just can't. High school is really intimidating me right now so...
WARNING: THERE ARE INTIMATE SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER THAT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Just when we all thought everything had settled down at least a bit, it started coming back. Several of us were nearly killed, my parents had passed away due to lack of oxygen. Obviously it was an unnatural occurrence. Who else other than Mrs.Kim would plot this? After we had debuted and started our promotions things turned for the worse. Hoshi ended up breaking a leg, luckily for us it wasn't that severe as it could've been. The police were already onto her since the day Jungkook and Jimin confessed her offerings to them. They even searched her house, nothing. As suspected...it was clear she wouldn't be this clumsy as to leave behind evidence. Wasn't so easy getting finger prints either; but now we all knew. She had something big planned, and we wouldn't know until it hit us. 
"Hoshi, how are you doing?"
"I'm fine..." He was sitting down on the couch, all of us were still replaying what had happened just days ago.
"How will we continue on the promotions without anyone getting suspicious...?" 
"We'll sort it out somehow." S.coups said also pondering around in his thoughts. 
"I'm sure it'll be fine for next week..." 
"Hoshi, tell us if you can't do something ok?" 
"Ok hyung..." 
All of us left the living room for him to rest. He was still in horrible condition, we were lucky enough to have him discharged from the hospital. S.coups called us for a meeting in his room. Jun had shut the door behind him while all of us stood or sat somewhere around the room. 
"What do we do...?" S.coups ruffles his hair in frustration. 
"When is our next promotion date?" 
"November 17..." 
"We have a week, Dino how's your hand?" 
"It's healed now." 
Who's next... 
"What do you guys want to do next? Practice?" 
"I need to finish recordings..." 
"Ok. Who do you need?" 
I call over a few people, we head to the practice building while being cautious of our surroundings. 
"We shouldn't stay very long."
Yea no ... after these recordings the songs will be finished and I'll just need to edit them...
"Oh yea, what do you guys think about Fast pace?" 
"Is it finished?" 
"Uh...not quite...but what do you think of it so far." 
"It'll be hard to sing to?" All of us laugh at Wonwoo's comment. 
"Well I gotta admit, it is true..."
"OH! YAH WOOZI! Y/N! LOOK AT THIS!!!" 
"What?" Y/N and I stopped in our tracks and looked at Mingyu who was jumping around frantically. 
"What is it?!" 
"Look! Look! Look!" He pointed at his phone screen, I rolled my eyes and took it away from him. It was an article, about us? 
Seventeen: Hot rookie group debut album reaches billboard world albums chart?! 
This hot rookie group that have recently debuted in the past few weeks have their album on the Billboard world albums. With their music video release of 'Adore u' shortly after their album release 17 Carat, the album has reached 9th on the chart during its first week of sales. This thirteen member group have been known as self producing idols...

"DAEBAK!!! BILLBOARD WORLD ALBUMS CHAT!!!" Y/N starts shaking me in excitement while I still stare at the phone in disbelief. 
"How is this possible?!?!" 
"WHO CARES!! BE HAPPY WOOZI!" 
I laugh and smile along with them as we happily skipped to the practice building. 
"Later let's check if we really are on the billboard charts." 
"Woozi why can't you just believe it?! Aish you really don't know how to be happy!" 
"Sorry sorry." I say to Hoshi; we reach the building and greet the security guard. I get some coffee from the break room and grab the keys to the office. 
"Move!" I say to the bunch that was crowding around the office. 
"Wonwoo you're first!" The rest of them wait outside while Y/N and I started recording. After awhile of drinking coffee, giving orders, and staring at a computer screen with enough information to confuse an amateur, it was time to head back. 
"Hey weren't you going to check the billboard?" 
"Ah right right..." 
Still unbelievable...a rookie group, on the billboard charts? Ha! WAIT WHAT THE ?!
"Eighth spot!!" 
"DAEBAK!!" I reload the page just in case of errors, but the same thing still popped up. The cover of our mini album on that chart. I see a camera flash in the corner of my eye and some typing noises. I was still in pure disbelief. 
"What the?! How?!" The rest of them laughed at me, I shut off the computer and drank the last of my third coffee cup now? Or fourth? It was a lot of coffee. 
"Let's go!" My phone buzzes; a notification from twitter about our 'new' post. 
Post: Picture of me staring at the computer screen. 
Caption: AHHHHHH! Look it's Woozi in disbelief! We just found out about our album reaching the billboard world album chart! Eighth place Carats!!!! We are really proud of our producers and you guys for helping our album get discovered! Thank you!! Love you all carats, soon we'll meet again on November 17th! 

"The title track was supposed to be Shining diamond though..." 
"We thought so too!" We laughed while going back to the dorm, I have to say the worst part of us walking was that there weren't many residents making the area super dangerous to walk alone ourselves. 
"We need to come up with an alarm." 
"For what?" 
"In case we're in danger, you never know when it'll come in use."
I opened the door to our dorm, the rest of the members were as usual eating while watching TV. 
"What time is it?" 
"4!" 
"What?! That late already?!" We left after lunch time meaning it took us three hours to record them all. 
Damn...that's a lot of time...
"As I was saying earlier, we should each have an alarm, or symbol or something for each other to know we're in danger." I plopped onto the couch eating a few snacks. The others nodded at my suggestion, the only problem was how would we come up with 13 different alarms. 
"Well, why don't we use symbols instead?" 
I need to finish editing Fronting and Rock...
"I call the plus sign!" 
"Minus!" Yelled out Seungkwan just after DK. 
"Underscore." 
"Colon..." 
"Semi colon." 
Of course it's Wonwoo and Mingyu who are 'matching.' Hahaha...
"Dash." 
"Line." Jeonghan glared at S.coups who had taken his symbol. 
"Star." Said Jeonghan in a hateful tone; I stifled a laugh. 
"Heart!" 
"Hashtag!" 
"Oh my god Dino..." Vernon said while laughing at his choice. 
"Money symbol." 
"Dammit Vernon!" Vernon smirked at Joshua who hadn't yet chosen. 
"Circle." 
"Quotation mark." 
"Right arrow." 
"Squiggly line." 
Dammit Y/N! 
"Percentage sign." 
"Is that everyone?" 
"Yea." All of us said in unison. We just continued doing our own thing until it was already dark. 
"I'm hungry..." Dino complained from the couch. 
Almost done! Ahhhhh! My head hurts already. 
"Dino you're such a baby!" 
"He's my baby!" We laugh as Jeonghan protectively hugs Dino. 
"What to eat...?" 
I continued editing the songs, I felt an earphone piece fall out, or at least I thought it fell. 
"Yah! Woozi! Stop working!" 
"But Y/N~" I whine to her hoping she'd give it back. 
"No, I'll do the rest! Go sleep for a bit!" I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my arms. 
"No I'm fine, give it back~" 
"No!" She pulled the other earphone out of my left ear. 
Well at least she didn't shut off the computer. 
"Y/N!" 
"Why?!" She threatened with her voice, the earphones were dangling in her fingers. It didn't help that they were wireless. I put down the computer on the table making sure none of food touched it. 
"Give it back now?" 
"No." She bluntly said sitting crossed legged. 
"Why?!" 
"I don't trust you NOT to work." 
True fact there. Sigh. You leave me no choice then. 
I tackled her down onto the couch, luckily no one was sitting there. I held her wrists down and secured her legs between mine. 
"Give it back now?" 
"No." Her eyes challenged me, I saw her grip tighten on the earphones. I held her wrists together above her head with a hand. I tried to pry the earphones out of her grasp but it was no use. 
"Give it back!" At this point I was hovering over her just trying to get the earphones out of her grip. I lowered my body until my head was at her ear. 
"Give it back~" I whispered, I felt her face heat up and goosebumps form on her arms. She stiffened, I tried getting them out of her hands again but her grip just got tighter and tighter. 
"YAH YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS CAN'T YOU SEE THERE ARE YOUNG ONES HERE?!?!" I laughed nervously at S.coups loud exclamation. 
"But she has my earphones!!" I say getting off from her. 
"Y/N?" 
"But he won't stop working!" 
"AISH you two! Just make out already!" Yells Hoshi from upstairs. 
"WHAT?!" I turn a dark red; he looks at us and smirks. 
"Sorry, I meant make UP!" 
Oh sure you did Soonyoung. 
I rolled my eyes and settled my blush; Y/N still had my earphones. 
"I'm doing the rest of the work!" She said quickly snatching my laptop from the table and running upstairs into our bedroom. 
"YAH!" I banged my fist against our door. I twisted the knob but it just rattled; she locked me out. 
"Jihoon, I think you should just let her do the rest of it." S.coups said with a hand on my shoulder. 
"But-" 
"Ah!" 
"Hyung~" 
"Lee Jihoon! Stop! You'll make dents in the door." 
"Fine! But order food hyung. Everyone is hungry." He left me be, I went back downstairs and sat there tapping my chin. I didn't know what else to do other than go on my phone once again. 
*buzzz
What...I never get texts? 
Ailee: "Hi! How's life?" 
"What the...she never texts." 

She is one of the only friends I have that are girls. That only being her and Y/N. 
You: "It's going fine, why do you ask?" 
Ailee: "Oh nothing, its just been a while don't you think?"
You: "Definitely. How's your side going?" 
Ailee: "Going well, but it gets lonely being a soloist." 
Ailee: "Also I heard about your album on the Billboard charts! Congratulations!" 
You: "Thank you!" 

It was quite unusual of her to text all of a sudden, I still thought there was something up. 
Ailee: "So I heard about your other member. Y/N right?" 
Well. There it is. 
You: "Yea, why do you ask?" 
Ailee: "Kekekekeke...I heard from other members~" 

I groan out loud and look around for any other members around this vicinity that I could scold. Pure emptiness. Just what I needed when I was mad at them. 
You: "What did you hear?" 
Ailee: "Oh don't act dumb with me Jihoon. You like her don't you?" 
You: "Sigh no I don't~" 
Ailee: "Yah! How dare you lie to me? Your noona?" 
You: "I'm not lying."
Ailee: "C'mon Jihoon, it's so obvious on the shows!" 
You: "it's not like that." 

She really wouldn't give up until I admit to her, but like that would be on my agenda. 
Ailee: "I bet Adore U and 20 are based on her..." 

You: "Eh?!"
But Adore U and 20 were made before she joined our group. Wait. Did I...? 
Flashback 
"Why don't we change some of the lyrics? It sounds a bit off right?" 
"Yea that's a good idea Jihoon. Let's just do that tomorrow." 
"Ok." 
In reality I was going to start on it tonight while she was sleeping. We finished recording a few sample songs for our debut album and practiced  choreography with the other members. 
"Good work today! Let's go to the dorm!" I pack up and let Y/N leave our office first before grabbing my notebook full of lyrics. As we walk to the dorm I stared up into the sky trying to get more inspiration from the stars or something. 
"We're back!" Mingyu says while running to the couch. Everyone settled down in the living room while I went upstairs into my bedroom. 
"Where is it...? Adore U...adore u...here!" 

What to change, what to change?
I started off with the first few verses, some of them fit right in but some didn't make sense at all. 
"What is this?! 'Stealing glances at her face' unbelievable. This song is meant to tell about emotions dammit." I sigh out loud while trying to think of new lyrics. 

Maybe I should just use Y/N as my guideline...
"I feel weird...I'm not talking as much." 
Writing lyrics only got easier from then on. I ended up changing everything except for the chorus. 
"These days I have a lot of thoughts, these days I have so much to tell you." 
"My friends are all worried." 
"So I'm sorry for my clumsy actions. I still can't control it, please don't play with me. Why are you keeping a front? I don't know, I don't know what'll happen." 
I just kept writing, the ideas kept flowing and I didn't even know if I could stop. 
"Maybe I should change some of the Shining Diamond lyrics too?" 
"No...it won't work. Well then I guess it'll be fine to add it in a different song." 
That's when I decided to change some of the vocal unit's song lyrics 20.
"I can't get over how you laugh in front of me. I can't just stay still." 
After I finished all the lyrics it dawned on me. 
"I'm gonna need a lot of time for re recording. They're all gonna kill me..." 
I went outside the room and saw them all sitting there watching TV. Hesitantly I called out to them for attention. I was fiddling with my fingers looking down at my notebook, I faced them nervously laughing. 
"Change of plans guys...Tomorrow we have to re record two songs..." 
"WHAT?!" 
Flashback over

Well, I guess I did base it off of Y/N...ish? Who am I kidding I did base it off her. 
Ailee: "You did right?!"
You: "No."
Ailee: "Liar, S.coups told me about what happened you know. You rewrote the lyrics and used up one full day of practice re recording the song verses!" 
You: "...I'll be going then." 
Ailee: "AHA! SO YOU DID! Anyways, I wish you and Y/N to have a happy relationship in the future~" 
You: "Oh shut up." 
Ailee: "YAH! Lee Jihoon! You don't talk with your noona like that!" 

I shut off my phone rolling my eyes, I'd never hear the end of it for sure. I lay down on the couch and stare up into the ceiling. I shut my eyes enjoying the quiet that had lasted for quite a while. 
I hope that we won't get killed, who am I kidding though. Why can't she just get arrested?! 
"KIDS THERE'S FOOD!!" 
The front door was shut and plastic bags rustling could be heard. Everyone from upstairs was down here in a flash, I sat up and looked towards the kitchen. 
"CHICKEN!!!!" 
"LOVE YOU HYUNG!!" Dino cried out before eating some of the chicken. Pop cans were opened as we called a toast. 
"Cheers for eighth place on the Billboard album chat!"
"Cheers!" 
*ringgggg ringggggg
"Hello?" Joshua picked up the phone. 
"Woozi! Taehyung wants to speak with you!" 
"Ok!" I got out of my seat and wiped my hands before grabbing the phone out of his hands. 
Why not call my cellphone instead...
"Hello?" 
"Woozi, today my mom planned something." 
"What?! Really?" 
"Yea, but I don't know what it is! Be careful ok? Has anything happened today?" 
"No but Hoshi is healing from his leg injury." 
"Damn...well I wish you luck. There really isn't anything I can do...be alert." 
"Ok, thank you." He hung up, Seventeen had stopped eating. 
"What happened?" 
"Did something happen?" 
"Well...He said Mrs.Kim prepared for something to happen today. Just be alert ok?"
"Ok..." 
"My guess is that it'll happen tonight." 
"Yea..oh well let's just eat comfortably for now." We continued eating, chatting our worries away. 
"I saw you texting earlier, who were you texting?" I blushed recalling my conversation and remembering all those things that Ailee said. 
"Yah! What did you tell Ailee?! She's shipping me with-" I stop before saying Y/N. 
"Ohhhhhh I see." Hoshi says before being the first to burst out in laughter. 
"It wasn't just me I swear!" He said while laughing, one by one all of us laughed. This time Seungkwan cleaned up the kitchen; I went upstairs and changed into pyjamas. 
When will we be able to sleep in peace...
"Good night, by the way I finished editing the songs." I smiled at hearing Y/N's voice and happily went to sleep. 
+
2 weeks later, 11:38pm 
Nothing happened that night but ever since then all of us have been more alert. The random falling objects had started again, the items were either incredibly sharp, incredibly heavy, or just random as . The most recent accident we had was S.coups slicing his hand with glass. We've also been doing loads and loads of promotions...
Poor Woozi...always exhausting himself by doing all this work with production and editing. He should rely on me a bit more...sigh. 

I laid down on my bed and tried sleeping, I couldn't really but I did fall into a light slumber. That was when I felt a slight breeze. 
Did I leave the window open?
I opened one eye groggily; I shut both of my eyes tight because of what I saw. A dark figure standing in the middle of the room. 
What the is this?! Oh my god what do I do?! What do I do?!
My heart was racing and my body was tensed. I felt the figure nearing me and heard a few small footsteps. The light casted on my face from the window was overtaken by the figure's shadow. All I could do was hope they'd leave. 
"You're awake." A low voice spoke, something cold pressed onto my neck. 
"Get up." I opened my eyes and felt my breath hitch at the sight of a knife about to slit my neck. 
"Write a note." I got out a piece of paper and pen to write with, the knife was still on my neck. 
Who is this guy?! Whatever...what should I write? Right! I can use that emergency symbol! Where's my phone...it should be here somewhere. 
I quickly wrote with one hand and successfully found my phone near the ground, I tucked it inside my pyjama pocket and finished off the note with my symbol. 
"Good, now..." His hand neared my face, a cloth was pressed harshly onto my mouth area. I felt myself getting sleepy, and the figure was carrying me. 
1 hour later~ 
! What the happened...
*bump* 
Am I tied up right now? Ugh you've got to be kidding me. 

I tried moving my arms, they were tied. Moving my legs were almost impossible, they were tired together with rope. 
This burns, dammit Mrs.Kim! At least treat me a bit better than this! Not that you'd care but still! 
I let my eyes open to look around, there were boxes and one window that let a small crack of light peak through. The surface wasn't very pleasant to be laid on, I felt a bruise on my arm which most likely meant I was thrown in this...vehicle. The walls were white, it didn't seem like a battered or broken car. So my best bet was that this is a white van, I looked around to see if there was anything to cut these ropes or maybe a key for these goddamn handcuffs! 
I never thought handcuffs would hurt this much. Wait...is my mouth taped shut too? WELL GREAT. this. Honestly, I should be grateful for the fact I can even look around. 
"You know your plan right?" 
Mrs.Kim?! 
"Yea, it's all planned out." 
Mrs.Sun too?! THE IS THIS?! 
"Do you have the materials?" 
"Yea they're all in one of the boxes in the back." 
Well, not if I find them first! Which box...and how do I open it? 
I look at all the boxes, none of them were labeled, I tried flipping over to look behind me, I just ended up laying flat on my stomach. In the end I decided to just sit myself up, I don't know how, but I managed to do it. I was sitting upright with my back against the wall of the van. I look outside the only crack, it was all trees. I wouldn't have any chance to run away, I'd just get lost in the woods for god's sake. We drove away from the road, I started getting worried then remembered about my phone in my back pocket. 
"Where are we going?" 
What the...? Not even Mrs.Kim knows where we're going?!
"Don't worry, it's just one of my private warehouses." 
She has a private warehouse?! Her restaurant is that rich?! 
I reach for my phone tucked into my back pocket, but the trail was way too bumpy. 
Dammit! I almost had it! Ughhhhhhh. I just wanna press speed dial for god's sake! 
The van came to a stop, we were inside the warehouse. I heard two doors slam shut which I assume was Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Sun getting out. 
"Why don't you just follow me this way Mrs.Kim. I'll show you to where we'll be waiting." 
Waiting?! Aren't they the ones who'll kill me?!?! What's happening?! Goddammit! I almost have my phone! At the worst possible moment my hand won't reach far enough for my phone. You've got to be kidding me. 
I see a figure pass by the window, the same guy who freaking kidnapped me in the first place. I try to reach my phone one last time before hearing the van doors unlock. The two white doors were wide open, and he stood there. My eyes widened in fear, I couldn't even believe it was him standing in front of me. 
"Hello, Y/N...sorry that I did this..." 
He came inside the van inching close and closer to me. My heart was racing, who knew what he'd do to me. All I know was that it wouldn't be good. I met his eyes, my eyes were already starting to water. He ripped off the tape from my lips tearing off a bit of skin in the process. 
"Sorry..." He said while wiping away a tear of mine that had fallen. 
Why did it have to be him?! I should've seen this coming. I wanna leave already, I want Woozi, no, I want ANYONE to come help... 
"Youngjae...can you let me go?" I pleaded him, he looked down and shook his head. 
"I can't until..." 

I'm thirsty...
I open my eyes, the first thing I notice was the open window. 
What the... where's Y/N? 
The covers were messed up, she wasn't there. I sat up and the bedside lamp, there was a sticky note attached to it. 
"Jihoon-ah, I went to practice early. There are still some dance moves that I can't do very well. Don't worry, if I'm not there I just went out for food. 
From: Y/N~" 

"!" 
She was in danger, the squiggly line at the end confirmed it. Hurriedly I went out of the room and knocked on everyone's doors. 
"SEVENTEEN!!!Y/N IS MISSING AND SHE'S IN DANGER!!!" I yell out just outside their doors. 
Dammit! If I didn't see that note just now I would've saw it in the morning and she might be dead! She might be dead right now too!
The first people who came out were the older guys of our bunch who shared a room. One by one all of us broke out into a panic. 
"Wait what?!?!"
"What happened?!?" 
I show them the note, I call the CEO to tell him to report it. We weren't allowed to call the actual police since we were idols now, and that would never be a good situation. 
"Hello...? Jihoon...?" 
"CEO? Sorry to bother you this late at night but Y/N went missing, and we think she was kidnapped." 
"What?! Ok Jihoon I'll get on it right now, once I call the authorities I'll tell them to be in contact with you ok?" 
"Ok thank you CEO..." I hung up and sat on the bed. Everyone was huddled around in Y/N and I's room. 
If I woke up when I heard that sound...I could've...she could be dead now. It'll be my fault! She can't be dead...I wouldn't be able to live with myself...
"Woozi...why don't you try calling her?" 
"How? There's no way she could've taken her phone." 
"Well it's nowhere here...we've checked everything." I press 1 on speed dial, it rang but it went to answering phone. 
"There's no answer..." 
*ringgggg ringgggg
"Hello, is this Jihoon?" 
"Yes." 
"Would it be possible for you to come to the police station nearby." I got a jacket and shoes from my closet as I started preparing to leave. 
"Yes, I can." With that I hung up, the members looked confused as I went out the door. 
"Where are you going?!" 
"Police station!!" I yell while grabbing the keys and leaving the dorm building. The cold night air hit me as I started sprinting to the police station. All I could think of was Y/N, I ran faster and faster if it was even possible. I burst into the police station, they looked at me for a moment. I was out of breath with my hands on my knees. 
"Are you Jihoon?" 
"Yes..." I manage to huff out while taking in deep breathes; I followed him to his desk. 
"So what made you think that she had been kidnapped?" 
"Well, we came up with this code for when we were in danger. Each of our members had a symbol we would use, she used hers in this note." I gave him the sticky note and pointed out the squiggly line. 
"Have you contacted her?" 
"Yes, just a few minutes before I came here." 
"We'll be able to track the location of her phone if you would just hand your phone over." 
"Ok, thank you." I give him my phone as he types away on his computer. My leg was shaking and it was scary...not knowing whether she was dead or not. If anything I wanted to teleport to her side right now. 
"Let's go! I got the location! It's not too far from here." We got up, he spoke through his walkie talkie. I got into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt as he pulled away from the parking lot.
"Press that button there for me." I pushed a red button that was on the dashboard, sirens started blaring as we sped through the roads onto a dirt trail. 
*buzzzz buzzzz
I ignored the buzzing knowing it was just from Seventeen. All I cared about what whether Y/N was alive or not. He turned off the siren as we went off the dirt trail. 
Y/N...I'm coming and you better not be dead. 

*buzzzzz buzzzzzz* 
! Dammit!
 
Youngjae looked at me, he searched my body and found my phone. He glared at the screen for a second and threw my phone across the room. 
"Youngjae please... don't..." As far as I could see there wasn't any opening anywhere except for the door. He locked the door; now the only thing inside this room was us, and a chair. I backed away from his menacing figure, he tried seeming soft, but there was no way I was falling for that. I continued just trying to get away from him in this room going in circles. 
"Y-Youngjae...please don't do this to me..." 
"It's the only way that I can have you." Those words sent shivers up my spine, it made me wanna run even more. He dashed towards me as I ran anywhere out of his grasp. He pulled my arm back making me face him. I looked at his chest not wanting to meet eyes. I tried yanking my arm back but his grip tightened. 
I wanna leave...someone please, just help me get out of this. 
His hand tilted my head up, I glared at him. He looked hurt, and spoke once again. 
"Will I be your first?" I scoff at him, he raises a brow. 
"First what?" I spit out at him, he rolls his eyes. 
"Kiss." I stiffen, I knew what would happen next and I wanted to run for my life. 
"No...you won't be." 
"Then who?" I kept my mouth shut not wanting to say anything to him. 
"It's that dude right? Your boyfriend." 
Oh yea I completely forgot about that lie... SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU NEED TO GET OUT! NOWWWWW!!!! 
He started leaning in, he kissed me but I resisted by trying to turn my head away. He held my face with both hands and roughly kissed me again. I tried pushing him away, didn't work. It felt hopeless to try, I didn't know what to do and I didn't know what I could do. He forcefully sat me down on the chair while he still kissed me. I felt his tongue pressed against my lips, I kept them shut tight. His hands held my wrists together firmly; he let go of one wrist and tried reaching up my shirt but I slapped his hand away. 
I don't want this... 
I punched his chest repeatedly until he grabbed my wrist once again. His one hand held both wrists while he started ing my shirt. I shut my eyes tight not wanting to look at myself or him. I kicked my feet hoping it'd get me somewhere, but he had already tied them to the legs of the chair. My shirt was halfway undone and it was already starting to feel cold. 
DAMMIT HOW THE HELL DID THIS GUY ALREADY! ing hell how do I get out of this?! Someone come...please just COME... I don't want my ity to be taken by this ! 
"Y/N relax..." he said while tying my hands behind my back. 
"HOW CAN I?!" I screamed out, he flinched for a moment until pulling away. 
"You're only making your situation worse." 
"LET ME GO!!" I felt the hot tears streaming down my face. He kissed them away trying his best to be loving, but it was getting me nowhere. 
"Give in Y/N." 
"NO! I REFUSE TO!!" The tears kept falling, he gave up trying to comfort me and went on with what he was trying to do. He forcefully kissed me again, it was rough. I wanted no part of this, he kept pushing his tongue against my lips. His hand squeezed my making me wheeze out. His tongue forcefully entered my mouth as I tried to fight it off. It didn't work, I turned my head away coughing and spitting on the ground. He went down to my neck, I gasped when his teeth bit down onto my flesh. He started , I was sobbing at this point. This was pure torture. 
Leave me alone... get away from me! 
He continued going further, it made me think that he no longer cared about what I thought or felt. All that was in his mind was claiming me his. I felt the sleeves of my pyjama top fall to my wrists, the cold air hit my body. He left wet kisses down the valley of my s which I despised. I wanted to curl up and hide from him; kick him in the balls and run. Just RUN. I'd do anything to get out. I whimpered as he started one of my s, the world felt sick to be living in. 
When will someone come?! Why does it have to be this way...what have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?! 
He massaged my other trying to pleasure me, I felt utterly disgusted. He was already hard and I could feel his growing on my leg. Kisses were left down my stomach until the hem of my pants. They were removed along with my underwear, again the cold air hit them as I shivered. I felt his lips just beside my ear, I turned away. 
"Cold?" He said, I didn't respond. I heard him sigh before going back down to my legs. He kissed them until he reached my inner thighs, I felt him nearing my as more tears came out. He wiped them away with his fingers; I decided I would plead one last time. 
"Youngjae, please! I'm begging you...don't.." I hiccuped out. 
"Sorry." He said but still neared my . He the flaps of skin, I cried out in frustration and hurt. It was surreal, that he'd consider doing this type of thing. 
"Don't!" I hiccuped out again, I tried not to image what was happening but failed. All of it just made me cry even more, my throat was sore from crying and I felt like dying here and now. 
"Stop!" He wouldn't listen; he stuck his tongue inside and I felt uncomfortable. Even though I tried to deny that growing feeling, it wouldn't stop. I hated it. I hated myself for feeling this way. I didn't want it. His tongue flicked my oris and swirled it around. I heard him whisper a quick sorry before entering a finger inside. 
"AH!!!" I screamed as more tears came out. It was extremely painful, and I didn't want it. He pulled out his finger perhaps feeling bad and I thought it was over. But no. I heard his belt unbuckle; a thump was heard meaning his pants had fallen to the ground. I felt him hover over me as he kissed my lips with passion. I didn't give it back, I sobbed into his mouth not wanting this to happen. 
"S-STOP!" I stuttered out as loud as I could hoping someone was there to hear it. 
Please...just someone to hear my cries! Help me! 
I continued screaming for help, I felt his tip just on my entrance and I shut my eyes tighter for the pain about to shoot through me. A second passed... a breeze of cool air hit me, there were thuds and I no longer felt anything near my entrance. I cried in relief, a blanket was placed on top of me, my legs and hands were freed. I opened my eyes to see the scene that was unfolding in front of me. 
"You're under arrest." 
The cops were here, I wrapped the blanket around myself and saw Youngjae putting on handcuffs. Then I looked beside me, it was Woozi. A wave of relief washed over, we hugged as I cried my eyes out into his chest. 
"I thought...he'd..." I couldn't finish before crying harder. 
"Shhhhh...don't worry I'm here..." I dug my fingers into his back holding him close. 
I don't want to ever be in the situation ever again. 
He was my hair and rubbing my back. I just savoured the warmth of his body heat and his calming presence. 
"I...love you..." I felt him stiffen for a moment as I said those words. I held him closer and cried even more the past moments kept replaying in my head. 
"Jihoon...I really love you..." 
"Y/N...I know that you only think of me as a friend...best friends in fact." 
Why can't you just accept it?! 
"No! I love you...for more than just friends..." I looked up at him still hugging. 
"For real?" I nodded with tears in my eyes. He wiped them away from my face. 
"I love you too..." he said and kissed me. A warm feeling bubbled in my stomach, I wrapped my arms around his waist not wanting my blanket to fall. The kiss was full of passion, and it felt like I was loved unlike Youngjae who had forcefully threw himself onto me. It was indescribable, the happiness I felt. I loved the feeling of his lips, I loved how in sync we were, and I wished that we would share these type of kisses more often. We pulled away from each other, I hugged him no longer crying. 
"I love you so much..." he held me close as we walked out of the warehouse that was now filled with police officers. 
"So...you will be my girlfriend now right?" He looked at me smiling.
"Of course I will..." I said giving him the best smile I could muster up. He held me closer to him as we got inside the police car. 
"We'll ask you two for questioning sometime in the next 12 hours." 
"Alright, you have my contact." 
I never want Woozi to leave me...I want us to be happy together. 
"Y/N is your neck..." he reached out to touch a mark. I winced at the pain, there were at least five of those on my neck. Once again I was disgusted at the marks he had left. 
"These will go away right?" I asked Woozi being hopeful. 
"I think so..." he said, he kissed the mark and instantly I felt better about myself. 
"Are you alright?" He asked rubbing my arm and kissing the other marks. 
"Honestly...I'm traumatized, but it'll be fine after awhile..." 
I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep because of all the crying I've done in the past hour or so. 
I love you...Woozi. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
YAS I DID IT. So proud of myself lol. It was weird because writing that intimate part wasn't as awkward as I expected...Well. I don't even know if it was half accurate or not. I don't know too much about that lol. But damn do my hands hurt. Eyes too. Anyways, thank you for reading, sorry for the grammar mistakes, and see you next time hopefully? Bye bye!