Chapter 15: Let the trial begin

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Annyeong! Lol. If you didn't already, just imagine that they are saying everything in Korean. Ha. I'm tired...I'm always tired thou. Legit everyone in my class are on their phones, so at least I'm going to be doing something productive.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
November 26 1:29pm 
It has now been three weeks since the incident. We filed a report for attempted , and several attempted murders. We've released our other album just last week and our promotion schedules have never been so filled. We were given lots of acknowledgement by various artists and critics, it felt surreal. Our Carat fandom grew a lot since last month... with that comes responsibility. There's a trial today for our case, we'd have to go right after we finish this promotion at Show champion. 

"Seventeen over here please!" All of us walk towards the familiar doors of the Show Champion waiting room. All of us were in costume wearing striped suits, and Y/N in a stripped dress. 
When are we going to tell them...? Inner me right now really wants to hug her and tell her how ing beautiful she looks... 
"Hello, it's behind Show Champion with say the name!" 
"Seventeen!" 
"Yes, hello again. The last time you saw us was at our previous promotion for..." 
"Akkinda~" We say while doing our main point of the choreography.
"Today what are we doing?" 
"What? Follow them?" We followed the camera while talking about our new title track 'Mansae.' 
"Mansae is about how we want to say 'Mansae'! When we see the person we like." 
"Can you sing a bit of it right now?" 
"Sure sure." 
"Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeh~" We sang while waving our hands in the air. 
"The music video will be out soon, so please turn your notifications on!" We continued walking until we got to the end of the hall. Nearby was a door which we assumed they were recording something. In front of us was a sheet of paper with five lines spread apart. 
"Ladder game?" 
Under each of the lines were green sticky notes covering whatever was underneath. 
"You're allowed to draw the lines any way you want." 
"Really?" The camera man gave us a thick marker. Each of us took turns drawing on the ladder making lines connecting one another. 
"Ah! Ah why there?!" Dino whined while Seungkwan drew a line ahead of his. 
"No no no no! Please hyung!"
"Ah!" 
The doors opened from the other studio, I jumped a bit shocked at the sudden noise. All of us bowed and greeted them, Junjin who had just finished recording came up to us and asked if he could draw a line. 
"Draw it wherever you like." 
After he drew we bowed as he left us; after the lines were drawn, rather poorly I'd say... all of us stood there with blank expressions. 
"So do we just choose a line?" The cameraman nods at us. 
"Coups! Pick one!" 
"Two!!" 
He took the black marker from a table nearby and drew downwards as we made game sound effects.
"Wow I'm nervous..." Dino said before S.coups pulled off the sticky note. 
"Nothing!" All of us screamed and started laughing. 
"There's a mission." 
"Doing 'Of course' game with MAKPD." 
"Ah~" All of us gathered as we decided how we were going to play. 
"All of us should divide into teams and pick representatives." 
"Maknae team versus Hyung team!" 
"Oldest Hyung against Maknae!" I suggest while laughing. Each of our teams chanted something before we started the game. 
"Ah fighting fighting fighting woo!" 
"Maknae line always wins!" 
What a weird chant... sigh only a few more hours...
"Ah...it's ok, maknae line always has their mistakes." 
Dino and S.coups step out of our circle and face each other, Dino laughs and looks at the camera. 
"Maknae can start."
"How do I start?" He laughed nervously, S.coups pushed him out of the ring. 
"We'll replace Dino with Seungkwan for the sake of the game." He said in the camera while Seungkwan steps forward. 
This'll be funny. 
"You're wearing insoles right?" S.coups bends over laughing and stands up. 
"Of course!" 
"You're wearing insoles too right?" 
"Of course~" Seungkwan said pumping his fist. 
"It was hard right?" S.coups looked confused but said 'of course' right afterwards. 
"You know you look old for your age right?" 
Omg ahahahaha savageeeeee.
All of us had smiles on our faces as Seungkwan turned pale. 
"Of course!" He said after a few seconds of Dino pestering him. 
"Your legs are thick right?!" He yelled out. S.coups just smiled in response. 
"Of course! It's something I'm proud of!" 
"Your normal looks are just bloated right?" 
"Mom!" Seungkwan yelled out and faced the camera with glossed eyes. The hyung line laughed as the maknae line pat his shoulder in comfort. 
"Of course!" Seungkwan quickly said after.
"There seems to be many bad points for Seungkwan." I said and laughed. 
"Leader!" 
"Of course!" All of us laughed, I clapped my hands. 
"S.coups! Your name honestly is...uh...is kinda weird right?" He snickered a bit as S.coups shot back.
"Of course!" 
"Your real name is actually Boo (은/ bloated) Seungkwan right?" I died laughing before he ever responded. Seungkwan grabbed S.coups's collar and gave up. 
"WE WIN!" All of us burst out laughing before composing ourselves. S.coups held his hands out for the prize; the hyung line jumped excitedly. We widened our eyes at the prize. 
"WOW!" 
We received yoghurt with a bunch of straws to drink with. The MAKPD spoke up. 
"Only the hyungs team who won can eat." 
"There's 13 yogurts and you can't even give one to your dongsaengs?!" Seungkwan complained. S.coups and I faced him while saying; 
"Of course!" Everyone burst out laughing once again, Dino picked the next number. 
"I choose number one!" Once again we made sound effects, it led to the first spot. He pulled off the green sticky note, all of us cheered to the camera. 
"It's macaroon!" 
"Wait, to get the macaroon oldest hyung should do aegyo." S.coups stepped up and tried to do aegyo. 
"S.coups wants to eat macaroons~" my hands curled and my mouth was hanging open. 
"Do it with a higher voice!" Hoshi said from the back.
"S.coups wants to eat macaroons~" my hands curled even more but I laughed along with the rest. 
"I can't watch it..." Mingyu said, Dino bent over laughing. 
"Acceptable!" We clapped our hands as they gave us our macaroons. 
"Thank you, we will eat these deliciously." We all waved goodbye and left towards backstage Show Champion. 
"Bye bye!!!" 
The cameras were turned off; I sped up to Y/N's pace and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me; I bent down to her ear while we walked. 
"When will we tell them?" I whispered in her ear. 
"I don't know...but soon." 
"It better be... it's hard to not show it." She hit my shoulder as I smirked, I laughed as we reached the back stage of show champion. We waited there for a while, but I just wanted to leave already. 
If we don't win this case...we're done for. Oh the camera guy is approaching...
"Please explain the concept of your title track Mansae." 
Here we go again...
"This is the second part of our love story, it's about how a boy wants to shout mansae at the one he likes." 
"Have you heard about your album release being in the Billboard world album chart?" 
"Well...I guess we're late on all the news." I laugh nervously, we all look at each other confused. 
"What is the main point in the choreography." We all push out Hoshi; he explained the motion of a sad boy with his backpack kicking the dirt. 
"Your expression has to be sullen." 
"We missed you Show Champ!" Seungkwan suddenly says. 
"Seungkwan-ah! You seem overly excited." 
"I am!" He starts dancing in his spot, and bumps into a box while doing the move. 
"Anyways, MAKPD says you look handsomer since the adore u promotions." 
"Ah thank you thank you." Mingyu says while everyone strikes a pose. 
"Shall I teach you how to make your jawline more defined?" Seungkwan says, I smile as Mingyu says 'aiyoo' in response. 
"When you feel like your face looks bloated or you think you've gained weight on your face, try holding in your breath." He shows us and turns his face so his 'jawline' could be seen by the camera. 
"But if someone says you look displeased you failed!" 
"So, I feel like I need to hide the fat while I'm walking." Mingyu says and shows us. 
"This is some kind of fraud isn't it?" I say while laughing. Mingyu holds in his breath, and somewhere in the back someone says "Mingyu-ah! Take a breath." 
"Seungkwan's good..." S.coups says before being interrupted by a staff member. 
"Seventeen you're on in five minutes!"
We went on stage as the crowd cheered, the stage lights were shining bright once again. The familiar sense of performing filled me, though it was quickly replaced with a worry. A worry of an attack, of the trial, of messing up on stage. Luckily, none of the sort happened. But we performed, and we left the stage after a heart racing performance. 
"Good work!" All of us praised each other while wiping off sweat. We gave one last wave to the camera before rushing over to the change rooms. 
"What time is it?!" 
"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE QUICKLY QUICKLY!" 
AISH! All of you guys are so noisy! Just change quickly...I wonder what a trial will look like... 
"Jihoon! Quickly come out!" 
"Alright alright!" I say irritated as we all run to the van. All of us were anxiously doing something whether it was fidgeting, ranting, screaming or anything completely out of the ordinary. 
"We're here." 
The van screeched to a stop in front of Baeksang law firm. It felt huge, though it wasn't our first time being here. We had already been called in by the public defender and prosecutor. 
"It's nice to be in gangnam, but not for something like this!" 
"Yah DK! Stop whining already!" We stretched for a bit before entering the building to watch the trial. 
"I'm surprised there aren't any reporters."
"Well then that's a good thing!" 
If the world knew, we'd all be screwed. Though if we get killed onstage the whole world would be watching. Why can't Mrs.Kim just go straight to jail.
"Let's go!" Vernon said and walked into the building first. 
What's gotten into him? He's usually not so straightforward...
We all walked inside; I squeezed Y/N's hand for reassurance. We stood outside the two wooden doors with a sign on top. 
"Trial in session." We stood outside not knowing whether to go inside or not. I looked back at the building, there stood a statue. It was a woman with a blindfold on, she held a scale where one side was heavier than the other. 
There isn't anything on it...what is that supposed to mean...
Footsteps were approaching, the prosecutors walked down the stairs across the trial room. I looked towards the right side; the defenders were coming as well. I tapped Joshua's shoulder and gestured at the prosecutors approaching the doors. We separated into two lines making a path to walk through. The prosecutors gave a glare at the defenders before walking through the path. We bowed at them both, it was strange... The prosecutors wore a long robe while the defenders wore formal wear. 
"Aren't you coming in?" Lawyer Jang said to us holding the door open. 
"Ah yes..." S.coups bows again as we all entered the trial room. Wonwoo nudged me.
"Put on your mask." 
This annoying thing...ugh...there's no more privacy is there. 
"Look look the judges are coming!" They walked up to their seating place above the rest of the audience. As time passed more people came to watch the trial, and for some odd reason there was a jury. 
"Quiet in the court, this trial will now begin." The judge said and pounded his mallet down twice. 
The doors were locked and security guards stood all over the courtroom. The door from the far right side opened, Mrs.Kim came out with her hands cuffed and in a brown prisoner suit. They began with the oath for telling the truth; though all I could do was hope that she would tell the truth. 
If she lies now...what will come of it for us...what'll we do? Will she escape a fair sentence? 
"Will the offence start with their briefing?" The judge gestures at the prosecutors, one of them stood up. I believe her name was Do yeon.
"Judges, the jury, and our audience thank you for taking the time to come here for this trial. We want Mrs.Kim to serve for the murder of a police official, three counts of attempted murder, assistance of , six threats, and twenty counts of assault. The reasons behind these actions was for the victim Y/N who was engaged to her son Taehyung also known as V from BTS. However, that contract was somehow recalled because of another guy named Youngjae who loved Y/N." 
God that must've been a mouthful... she did end up killing people after all...
The room was left in an uncomfortable moment of silence before the judge cleared his throat. 
"Will the defence now say their opening statement." Mrs.Jang nodded and stood up. 
"The defendant feels guilty for her actions, and admits to most of it. But she claims to not be involved with the and that it was Mrs.Sun behind all of it. For this reason we want to lower her sentence to 20 years."
20 years...for that many crimes? At least make it 40 years...
"Alright, will the prosecution please calm it's first witness to the stand." 
"Will Ms.L/N please come to the stand." 
I look beside me and grip her hand before letting her enter the court. Mrs.Kim's eyes follows her movements, she seemed resentful. Y/N recited the oath and took a seat as we all anticipated something. Do yeon walked up to her and started asking questions about pieces of evidence. 
"What happened the night you were almost ?" 
This'll be awkward...
"Well, I was sleeping...and I woke up because I felt the wind come through the window. A knife was pressed against my neck and the guy who was there told me to write a note. Luckily we had come up with a symbol system, Jihoon was able to know I was in danger. He let me take some sort of drug and I out, when I woke up I was in a white van. I heard Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Sun talking, we then arrived at the warehouse. I saw through a crack of the window inside the van it was Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Sun who were outside talking. The person who kidnapped me was Youngjae; the guy I was arranged to marry after Taehyung." 
"As you can see, the victim clearly recognized Mrs.Kim who was driving the van to her, and even saw her along with other companions." 
There's was a short pause after that, the crowd was unsettled. 
"When you were drugged, were your senses affect after you awoke?" 
"Not that I remember of...I could see everything clearly." 
"Was Mrs.Kim arrested on site of the investigation?" 
"Pstttt..." 
What is that...?
I turn around to see BTS sitting with their masks on. I widen my eyes and open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. 
"You guys...came too?" 
"Yea...we were here awhile ago for questioning." 
"Ah I see..." 
Right...they're also involved in this of a mess. Jimin and Jungkook look so nervous...perhaps, they're going to get called as witnesses? 
"That is all the questions for prosecution." 
"Defenders, you may start your questioning." 
Sigh. Great just great. What will they do? Twist their words? 
"When did you find out about the 'first' arranged marriage?" 
"About...three months ago or four." 
"How did you find out about it?" 
"My friend told me about it who was told by my grandfather." 
I'm not just a friend though haha...that lawyer better not twist her words...
"Who is this friend of yours?" 
"Jihoon, he's in the audience right now." 
"No further questions." 
If they call me up next...ugh ing hell. Mrs.Kim probably hates me a lot...
She was glaring at me from her seat as the trial continued on. Y/N was sent back to her seat; the prosecution and defence presented their facts that they've gotten from the questioning. Prosecution seems to be winning...
"It is clear that the defendant was in fact in that van and led the process." 
"How can we be sure of that? She did not openly admit that it was her who planned it all out."
They have a point...but it couldn't have been Mrs.Sun who planned this out right? 
"Wait!" I looked beside me to see Y/N standing up and facing the lawyer. 
"I...while I was in that van I heard them talking. The defendant asked about whether Mrs.Sun had everything she needed and made sure they were ready. Though the defendant didn't know where we were going until Mrs.Sun said so." 
This is confusing...doesn't that mean they preplanned it though. If they preplanned it...who planned it in the first place? 
"Once again, she did not openly admit her doings. Unless you have physical evidence of her doing so, we cannot assume that the defendant planned this all out." 
"Defence, please call your next witness for questioning." 
"Could Lee Jihoon please come to the stand?" 
Ah . Why couldn't they just leave me alone.
I stood up from my seat and slowly walked to the stand, I recited the oath and sat down. Lawyer Jang approached me, I could feel a glare coming from Mrs.Kim. 
"On the day when Y/N was kidnapped, where were you when this occurred?" 
Are you trying to ing frame me? Why this little ...
"I was asleep, then I woke up to get something to drink and saw the note. As Y/N explained earlier, we created a symbol system which helped me find out she was indeed kidnapped." 
"Do you have any witnesses to back up your testimony?" 
HA! 
"All 11 members of my band sitting in the crowd right now." I shot a glare at her while pointing at Seventeen. 
"What is your relationship with Y/N?" 
"I'm her bo-" 
Ah . I shouldn't say that. 
"Her bandmate and best friend." 
The crowd looked at me strangely because of my hesitation. The lawyer seemed to take notice of it as well. 
"What were you about to say about your relationship before what you said so far?" 
"Your honour! This has no relevance to the case!" The judge pounds his mallet down. 
"Lawyer, please refrain from questions not related to the case." 
Phew...I'm safe...though I know that the rest of the members and BTS are staring bullets into my back...
"Yes your honour. No further questions your honour." She grit her teeth and glared at me once again, I secretly put up my middle finger at her underneath the stand. I heard a few snickers from the crowd as the prosecutor approached next. 
"Before the kidnapping, did you know that Mrs.Kim was plotting something?" 
What do I say? 
"Yes."
"How did you find out about this?" I look towards the crowd, Taehyung nods. I turn back around and open my mouth to speak. 
"Her son...Taehyung told me about it."
Well. Good luck surviving that Taehyung...
"No further questions your honour." She walks off proud, I stand as the crowd starts to grow louder and louder. 
"Order in the court!" The judge rams his mallet down thrice. The crowd goes silent as the questioning continues. 
"Prosecution you may call your next witness to the stand." 
"Will Kim Taehyung please come to the stand." I looked behind me as Taehyung stood, Mrs.Kim looked displeased while Taehyung held a stone cold expression. 
"Yah! What were you about to say earlier?" Wonwoo pesters me while Taehyung took his oath. The rest of the members perk up at his remark as I just shook my head. 
When will we tell them...?
"Before we start the questioning..." 
What...? Taehyung? 
"Can I submit some evidence?" The crowd breaks out into murmurs, the judge holds up his hand and nods. 
"This, is the evidence for everything the defendant has plotted including the kidnapping and attempted ." He holds up a black notebook, Mrs.Kim just turns pale in shock. Once again the crowd breaks out into a loud chatter, the evidence is handed to the judge who skims through some of the pages. 
"ORDER IN THE COURT!" He yells out making everyone go silent. 
"Prosecution you may continue your questioning." 
"Thank you your honour. Have you seen your mom physically doing these things?" 
"Yes. Sometimes when I walk into her study she'll be writing in that notebook or having a phone conversation with someone I don't know of." 
"Have you warned these people of danger when you know of it?" 
"I have on multiple occasions." 
God just hearing him say this pains me...
"Has anyone in your life been involved in these doings?" He hesitates a moment before answering back. 
"She has actually asked my friends to do stuff for her and they've been threatened to do so." 
"No further questions your honour."
Taehyung sits there unable to look anywhere else. Mrs.Kim was already red in anger, he knew that their relationship will never be the same anymore. 
"May we request a recess?" 
"Yes, we will take a short 15 minute recess." Everyone in court except for the audience left. Everyone started standing up and stretching; most of us started chatting with others until...
"What were you about to say Woozi?!" Rapmonster started fussing. 
What is this? He's acting like a baby! 
Then the others started complaining, I was at a complete loss for words. Though luckily, we had to resume the trial. Four hours had already passed and I never really noticed. 
"Defence will you please start your questioning." 
"Wait your honour!" The prosecution stopped them from saying anything more. 
"In the notebook that has all the information in it...we need to have a retrial for the Yongpyong car accident. In this notebook there is evidence of her plotting for this!" 
"Objection! We need to focus on the case at hand!" 
's getting real...that case must be the one involving Y/N's parents...
The judge bangs his mallet down again, the trial resumes as the defence questions Taehyung. 
"Do you know of any deaths that have been caused by the defendant." 
"I know about her killing one of the policemen who was involved in investigating these incidents that kept occurring in Seventeen's daily life." 
"Do you know of any other incidents than anything we've talked about during court?" 
"No." 
"No further questions." 
There's no way out of this...not for her at least. 
The trial starts to end off with the statements from both sides. Then we were once again left alone for the jury to decide a verdict. 
"This seems like it'll take awhile..." Both of our groups gather together and discuss about the trial so far. 
"It's really scary being up there." 
"IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU GET UP FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING!" Taehyung jumps out from nowhere and joins in. 
He was just questioned...how can he seem so cheerful already?
"What were you going to say~" J-Hope smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me. 
"Forget it." I say and scoff at everyone's complaints. 
"Ah hyung~" 
"Please Woozi!" 
"So noisy!"
"AHHHHHHH~" They screamed at my face making everyone else in the room look at us. 
Ugh these ing idiots...
"If you don't shut up right now I will never tell you guys." They nodded and dragged an imaginary zipper across their mouths. The jury entered the room; soon enough everyone had sat back down and settled in their previous positions.
"Will both sides please present their closing statements starting from the prosecution." While each said the closing statements I was lost in my own little mind palace. 
I wonder how long she'll be put in prison for... Ah what to do. I still need to edit a lot. When will we be able to tell them? Today? Will the CEO be mad? 
"Because of all the evidence that was given to us, there will be a retrial for Yongpyong murder case. Thus, there are multiple more things that the defendant that has not been added to the sentence. Because of these reasons we will have another court hearing on February 19, and there will be no sentences given yet." The judge pounds his mallet as we sigh in relief. We were dismissed and stood outside the courtroom waiting for the rest of our members. 
"Is everyone here?" 
"1, 2, 3...yea seems like it." 
"I'm tired..." It was already night time and we haven't eaten since this morning. Our schedule has been getting more and more filled, but soon we'd go on a vacation. We've been invited for a TV show called one fine day where idols get to go to their dream destinations. 
"What to eat..." 
"Can't we just get take out and call it a day?" 
"Good idea. Let's go!" 
I'm so sleepy already...
We go inside our van and go back to our dorm, the noise level in the van was insanely high. 
"DID YOU GUYS SEE HER FACE?! SO SCARY!" 
"IT WAS LIKE BEING STARED DOWN BY THAT GIRL FROM THE RING!" I couldn't help but laugh at that comment as they continued to loudly chatter. 
"Are we going to the retrial?" 
"Of course! We need to XD justice be served with our own eyes!" Mingyu shouts as he stood up. The van rode over a speed bump making him fall onto Wonwoo's lap. 
"HAHAHAHAHA MEANIEEEEE!" 
"AISH YOU ALL ARE SO LOUD SHUT UP!" Jun says trying to fall asleep. We all just laugh at his remark and start to annoy him even more. 
"If I can't sleep, neither can you!" 
"You want to know what Woozi said earlier right?" I glare at Seungkwan while the others started to pester even more. 
Why can't this day be over yet...
"Tell us!" 
"AT THE DORM SHEESH!" 
"AHHHHH~ WOOZIIIIIII~" 
"Guys say hi!" Y/N calls out from beside me. She was holding up her cellphone, I peer over her shoulder and see that she was doing a Vlive. 
"What's up with you and Vlives? You really like to do them." She points the camera at me; I stared at her in confusion. 
"Because I like talking with our fans; stop being so grumpy." 
"Ha! Me? Grumpy?" 
"Uh Woozi, just a few moments ago you were yelling at us to shut up." I glare at Joshua; the others were laughing at the camera. 
"You are all so annoying..." 
"But you love us anyways!" Dino shouts from the back. 
"Alright alright we've arrived at the dorm!" We flooded out and went up to the dorm. 
"Ah! Home! We're home!" 
Are we going to tell them?
"Order pizza!" 
"Yay! Pizza!" 
"Hello? Yes, can we get five extra large pizzas?" Vernon was already on the phone with the nearest pizza place. 
"What types of pizzas?" He mouths to us. All of us shrug and say anything; while doing so I grab my laptop and earphones to work more. 
"AHA!" Y/N shouts from behind me; she takes one of my earphones out of my ear and shakes her head. I look up at her; she was pointing the camera at me and pulled on the earphone plug. It popped out and I paused the track that was playing since it was our next comeback song. 
"No working!" 
"But Y/N~" She took away my earphones and laptop. 
"YAH! COME HERE!" 
"NEVER!" She ran all over the dorm using the other members to block me. 
"What are you two doing?!" S.coups shouts but laughs. 
"SHE DID IT AGAIN! MY LAPTOP AND EARPHONES!" 
"AISH you two!" 
"AHHHHHHHH!!! DK DK DK HELP!" She pulls him so he's in front as we went in circles. 
"The Vlive is still on right?! CARATS YOU'RE SEEING THIS RIGHT?! Y/N HAS MY STUFF! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. 
I can't be mad at her though...I love her too much. 
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU KEEP WORKING!" 
*Ding dong* 
"SHUT UP YOU TWO THE PIZZA IS HERE!" She let go of DK and ran for the bedroom. She locked the door behind her but made sure to stick her tongue out again. 
"Wow really!" I hold my forehead with my hand and lie down on the couch. Vernon brought the pizza inside and placed it on the table in front of the couch. Everyone gathered around; Dino got the drinks and Y/N finally came out of our room. She walked towards me and I grabbed her wrist before she sat down. 
"Where is my stuff?" I said as calmly as possible. She smiled but then shrugged and took a slice of pizza. 
"I really hate you right now." 
"Love you too!" I rolled my eyes at her and looked towards the group who just stared. 
"What?" 
"So? Tell us what you were about to say." Hoshi said impatiently tapping his finger on the table. The rest of them just stared me down, all except for Y/N. I looked at her; she just nodded, I pondered about how to tell them. 
"Quickly! You're killing us!" I let out a half hearted laugh and smiled nervously. 
I know that they won't mind...but why is it so hard to tell them. 
"Well...what I was going to say..." They leaned towards me in anticipation. I put my arm over Y/N's shoulder; she stayed pretty calm though I could feel her shaking. 
"No way!" 
"You two! Are?!" 
"YOU'RE FINALLY DATING?!" They all had wide eyes; I nodded smiling at their reaction. 
"ASA!! WHO'S GONNA PLAN THE WEDDING?!" Y/N and I just looked at each other laughing at their bickering over who's planning the wedding. 
"Calm down guys!" 
"Who's the best man?!" 
"Of course it'll be me!" Wonwoo said confidently. 
"Why you?!" 
"I helped him the most during those times!" 
True true...
"Let's just eat in peace ok?" I said taking a bite of my pizza. 
"You two are so cute!!!! Ahhhh!" 
And here comes the fanboying...
"Wait we've got to tell BTS too! Don't forget Y/N's brother!" Mingyu set down his pizza and went to the phone. 
"Wait a second...how long have you guys been dating?!" 
Uh oh. 
I froze mid bite of my pizza, Y/N coughed at the sudden question. I set down my pizza and handed her a glass of water. 
"Thank you..." 
"So? How long?" 
"Well..." I looked away to avoid eye contact from their burning eyes. 
"About...a month..." 
We're dead. I'm dead. Why aren't they saying anything? Maybe I should look at them. 
I turned my head at them nervously; all of them were glaring bullets. I laughed as they started their rants about us not saying anything sooner and how they should've noticed earlier. 
"AISH! How did we not notice?! No wonder they were acting all lovey dovey backstage!" 
"Now that I think of it...if you didn't make that mistake of almost saying you were her boyfriend would you two have told us?!" The rest of them started speculating because of DK's comment and I laughed nervously at them being pissed off. 
"Calm down you guys...we were going to tell you today afterwards." Y/N stepped into the conversation. 
"What do you two do in your room...?" 
"Nothing!" We both turned red at their speculations. 
"Eh~ but you guys have loved each other for over four months or even more, I wouldn't be surprised if you two did it." 
I think that can wait...
"WHAT?!? AHHHH!!!" I could hear someone screaming from the phone. Mingyu was still on the phone; there were loud foot steps coming from next door. 
So he told her brother. Ha...
There was a knock on the door shortly after he hung up, it was indeed Yoosung. He shut the door behind him and ran towards Y/N and I. 
"AHHHHHH!!!! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!" 
"Ah hyung~ stop it!" Y/N whined at her brother who was behind us. He complained back about how she'd be busy with me instead of him; he soon left after stealing a slice of pizza. We finished eating after conversing about various different things and went to our rooms. Y/N and I washed up; then I remembered about my laptop. 
"Y/N! Where did you put my laptop?" She peaked outside the bathroom door with a toothbrush in . Quickly she finished washing up and came out. She bent over her desk and pulled out my laptop. 
"Earphones?" She reached inside her pocket and took them out. 
No matter what I'll still love her...
She was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. I stood up and put my arms around her waist. Resting my head on her shoulder I tightened my grip around her. 
"What is it?" She hummed out softly. I smiled into her neck and shook my head. 
"Just...now we don't have to hide ourselves from the others." She held my hand and tried to loosen my grip. I kept holding on; I didn't want to leave, not just yet.
"Can we stay like this a little longer?" I closed my eyes and let my thoughts eat me inside out. 
Why can't it be like this forever... Maybe I should....I want to try a little something. Oh my god this is so cliche...
I lifted her up from the ground and spun around. We both laughed and somehow ended up sharing a bed. 
"You know that I love you right?" 
"Yea..." She nuzzled her head further into my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist and closed my eyes enjoying her warmth.
"I love you..." Were the last words I heard from her before I fell asleep.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
OMG OMG OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. School came in the way, happened and yea. I've just been really busy over the past few weeks. Also I've been procrastinating a lot and I need to stop. Anyways I hope you aren't disappointed by this chapter.  Once again I'm sorry for any errors. Until next time bye!!!