Chapter 3: Accident?

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Hello... I hate homework. Don't you? I probably won't be able to publish two days in a row like I did recently. So please be patient with me~ 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
11:56pm 
*BRINGGGGGG*
"Y/N! G- ...UP!" *shake shake shake* 
What...the ...
I get up to see Woozi's face full of worry. 
"THERE'S A FIRE!" 
My eyes widen in shock as we both start sprinting out the building. Woozi opens the door to see a huge flame. 
"Argh! We can climb down the balcony!" 
He grabs my hand and opens the window carrying me bridal style as he jumped down like he was a spy being chased. We got down safely as the rest of the members look at us in awe before rushing over to hug us. Hoshi is the first to burst out in tears; the rest of the members soon following after. 
"We thought you guys were dead!" Seungkwan wailed. 
"Well there goes our apartment. And everything we own." Mingyu says wiping away his tears. 
We all watch as the flames grow bigger, the strong scent of fire filled the air. Our apartment was being burnt to ashes in front of our eyes, black smoke rose while we stood there in silence. The fire spreads; fire truck and police sirens can be heard as they near our area. 
What happened...? 
"What happened? How did the fire start?" I asked still half asleep. 
"I don't know, did we leave anything on?" 
"I don't think so..." 
Firemen and police officers arrive, the firefighters rush to put out the fire. Hurriedly, the police officers head towards the building to find any piece of evidence left behind. They take a few samples and send to get them analyzed. We stood there watching the chaos unfold, it was interesting to watch them work in this kind of environment. 
"Where are we going to stay now?" Dino asks.
"Let's just wait until they tell us what happened then worry." 
"Wise words from the wise man." 
We manage to laugh at DK's comment in this kind of situation. We all stood there in the warm summer night for about an hour until the police officers came up to us. 
"It seems that there was a gas spill just outside your dorm and someone had dropped a cigarette. Do any of you smoke by chance?" 
What a ty person that must be to drop a cigarette in gas. How did the gas get there anyways...?
"No sir." S.coups speaks for us all. 
"Well then is it ok if we get a blood test from you all?" 
"Alright." 
Waaaaah I hate needles...
We all give him a sample of our blood for it to be tested, then group back together.
"Sleep in the practice room for tonight?" 
"What other choice do we have?" We all walk to the practice room, luckily there were sleeping bags kept inside the practice room. All of us trudge slowly to the practice room exhausted and wanting more sleep. 
"I'm sleeping in my office..." Woozi says and I hear the door lock. 
Why is he isolating himself...sigh I shouldn't be sad just because of that. Why am I sad...? 
I set up my sleeping bag in the corner of the practice room and fall asleep thinking about the fire. 
*Ringgg* 
Ugh...morning already?!
"Y/N wake up, it's already 11 in the morning." 
"Five more minutes..." I groan. 
"Y/N you sleep more than me, that's not good, wake up~" Woozi says shaking me. 
*Call me baby~ Call me baby~
"Seriously Y/N? Exo? I'm taking that call if you don't wake up." 
I continue to stay laying down wrapped up like a cocoon in my blanket. 
"Hello? Is this Y/N?" 
"Ah no this is her friend, anyways who is this?" 
"I'm calling from the Yoonji Hospital, Y/N's grandparents are admitted here right now for head injuries." 
WHAT?!?! 
"WHAT?!" I sit straight up and take the phone from Woozi.
"Hello?! This is Y/N, which hospital is this?" 
"Yoonji, it's in Dongdaemun." 
"May I have the address?!" 
'Hand me a pen' 
I mouth to Woozi. 
'Catch!' 
He mouths back and sends the pen flying through the air. I catch the pen while the receptionist is speaking. I hurriedly write down the address on my hand with a pen. 
"Thank you." 
I say then hang up and put on the shoes I borrowed from the production team. 
"I'll go with you." Woozi and I rush out the building and tell the taxi where we needed to go.
"Please be quick." I tell the taxi driver.
How did they get head injuries?! What happened, are they really bad. What if they DIE?! What happened?! Was it related to the fire? Was it because of their old age? Why why why why why?! 
My legs shake and my hands instinctually fiddle around. 
*buzzzzz
"Hello?" 
"Yah where'd you go?! And where's Y/N?!" I sweatdrop when I hear Hoshi's angry voice over the phone. 
"Her grandparents have injuries we're heading to the hospital right now." 
"Oh. Well you could've left a note or something!" His face scrunched up from Hoshi's loud voice and he pulled the phone away from his ear. 
"Ok ok I'm sorry hyung, I'm hanging up." 
"YAH WOO-" Woozi hung up holding the phone away from him. I stifled a laugh, his annoyed face just made me want to laugh. 
"What do you think happened to them?" Woozi asked all of a sudden.
"I'm not sure, she said it was both of them that had head injuries right?" 
"Yea." 
"I wonder if it's bad..." 
There was a silence after that, nothing was said. 
I'm sleepy...I don't want to fall asleep though... Woozi help...

Y/N, you fell asleep...on me. Were you that tired...? You look so cute sleeping though so I'll forgive you this once. What am I saying... Jihoon you're crazy. Don't tell me that this is all related to Taehyung's parents...just exactly what happened? 
I stare out the window and look at the buildings and scenery as we pass by. I let out a heavy sigh knowing that Y/N might end up marrying Taehyung.
Though she needs to find someone she loves...why did they make that agreement in the first place. I wonder if her grandpa will live...he will won't he?I still need to ask him questions. 
One hour later
"Sir, we're here." 
"Ah thank you, here." I give him money for the ride and carry Y/N out. 
"Y/N~" I whisper in her ear, she still won't wake up. I sigh and piggyback her into the hospital. 
Ah I don't have masks... Whatever...
"Hi, what room is Mr and Mrs.L/N in?" 
"Second floor, turn right, room 78." She said in a bored tone. 
"Ok thank you." I walk towards the elevator and go to grandpa and grandma's room. Two other patients were sharing a room with them as well; I went to see them both. They had bandages on their heads and IVs flowing. Grandpa was still sleeping...
One hell of an accident...
"Is that Jihoon? Aigoo, look at you two already." I blush and bow, walking over to her bed. 
I set Y/N down on the chair and let her lie on a pillow. 
"Hello grandma, are you ok?" 
"Son, don't worry about me. Have you two gotten together yet?" I look down at my hands, then shake my head and mumble that we wouldn't. 
"What was that?" 
"Ah nothing. We aren't together, just friends." 
I wish we were though...AISH JIHOON STOP IT. 
"Oh, ok. What is Y/N like with you guys?" 
Well we fool around a lot...she's amazing overall... 
"She cooks for us, jokes around, she's herself around us." 
"It's good that Y/N adjusted to you boys quickly I can die with no worries now. Oh grandpa's up."
"Hello." I say standing up and bowing. 
"Ah Jihoon, I see Y/N's sleeping. Why are you both wearing pajamas?"
"Yes, our dorm was burnt down...is it ok if I ask you something?" I saw walking over to his bedside. 
"Yes of course." 
"How did you get your injuries?" He looked at me with worried eyes; just shaking his head as a response. 
"I had an argument with Mrs.Kim, she took it to another level. There should be another 6 months left." 
What's going to happen to Y/N...
"So what do you think will happen?" 
"She might kill... my wife and I...if we die Y/N will only have her aunts and uncles...knowing them they'd just say yes to the marriage..." 
No...no no no...she can't... Not with him. 
"But Y/N doesn't love him..." He looks at me with pitiful eyes as the words come out of my mouth. 
"Do everything in your power to stop it if we die." He takes my hand and pats it. 
"I'd much rather have you as a son-in-law." He chuckles when my face goes red. 
"She doesn't like me in that way." 
Jihoon, stop feeling this way. Don't feel sad...AISH I HATE MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW. 
"Where...am I?" I hear Y/N from the other side and smile. 
"Go." Grandpa smiles weakly, I left with a heavy heart. 
"Y/N, you fell asleep. I had to carry you!" I laugh as she bows. 
"I'm sorry!" She looks at her grandma and asks if she's ok. 
"Aigoo, worry about yourself. My time here is almost done anyways." 
"Grandma...why are you always like this?!" 
"My pretty grand-daughter don't worry." She says reassuring Y/N. I just stood there and watched as the two bonded. She walks over to her grandpa and asks about the head injury. 
"Y/N if we die, you have to take care of yourself ok?" 
"Alright." her eyes became glossy. 
"How did you get the injury?" My face grows pale. 
"Ah, I slipped on a bar of soap and hit the tile."
White lies~ 
*bing
I pull out my phone to see an angry text from S.coups. 
"YAH WE STILL HAVE TO PRACTICE!" 
"Alright, we'll leave right now. Be there in like an hour..."

I mentally keep in mind that I'll be killed later and prepare myself. 
"Y/N, they're getting angry we have to leave..." She nods. 
"Goodbye..." I bow and exit with Y/N slowly walking. I check my time and see that it's already 1pm.
"Wanna eat something?" 
"Yea..." 
We go to the cafe across the hospital and get sandwiches to eat on the go. 
"Jihoon?" 
"Yea?" I said paying for the sandwiches. 
"Is your arm ok?"
"Huh?"
I look on my arm and see a burn mark.
Ah so that was the stinging pain...
"Oh...haha, I'm fine." 
"Want me to treat it? I have a first aid kit from the hospital."
Why is she acting so cute...ARGH
"Ok fine. How'd you get that anyways?" We take a seat at a nearby table, she takes out a white kit from her pocket. 
"Oh, I saw your burn earlier while we were in the hospital so I took one from the drawer beside grandma's bed." 
She opened the kit and started taking out the supplies. 
"Ah.." I wince as the ointment goes on the burn. She continues to rub it on the rest of the burn, the stinging pain doesn't go away. She takes the biggest bandaid and puts it on the burn. 
"Here, we need to go." I hand her the sandwich, we walk out and call a taxi. We eat our sandwiches and start talking about rehearsal schedules. 
"I wonder where we'll be staying now."
Ah right the fire...
"I think we'll be camping out in the studio for a while. Also we need to get new stuff now." 
"Late night shopping trip?" I laugh at my suggestion. 
"We should go with Seventeen." 
"Alright if you say so~" 
We continue talking about the dorm until we reach the practice building. We enter and see 11 people with angry expressions. 
"Hi..." 
"YAH! WE NEED TO PRACTICE!" I cringe at Hoshi's loud voice. 
"You could've practiced without us..." 
"Y/N you're fine, it's just WOOZI." 
"ME WHY ME?!" 
Unfair much?
"BECAUSE WE NEED THE MUSIC!!! YOUR OFFICE IS LOCKED!" 
Oh yea...
"Sorry sorry, let's start practice now ok." 
"Oh yea, we need to go shopping for new stuff, let's go late night shopping tonight ok?" 
The members agree, I plug in the usb and grab the remote. Y/N and I start learning the choreography, we put it together with the music, and practiced till dinner time. Earlier, all of us wrote down what we needed for necessities and were promised by the production team we'd have them after we finished practice. We were all sweating and tired by the time we finished. 
"We all...need deodorant." Seungkwan said out of breath. All of us half heatedly smiled and wheezed out a laugh. 
"We have what you need!" 
Everyone's faces lit up and grabbed what they needed. 
"THANK YOU!" 
We rushed to the shower rooms down the hall and washed off all the sweat. 
Ah the water feels so good right now...
"Jihoon what happened to Y/N's grandparents?" S.coups asked while we showered. 
What do I say...?
"They apparently fell in a weird way." 
Please buy it...
"Ah I see... Are they ok?" 
"Well the injuries weren't that bad, so I guess." 
"Oh that's good." 
We all finished and came out of the shower to see a bunch of food laid out on the practice room floor. 
"DAEBAK WHO BOUGHT THIS?!" 
Side dishes, noodles, drinks, there was enough food for all of us. 
"I did." Y/N came out from my office and laughed. 
"Hey how'd you get into Woozi's office?!" 
"He told me where he puts the key." I laugh at everyone's protests, and start eating with the rest. Y/N tosses the key towards me and I catch it with ease. 
"Alright, cheers for getting new stuff!" 
We all toast and continue chatting and eating. By the time we finished it was already 7:30pm. 
"Time to go shopping!" Y/N said excitedly. We all head out the door and walk to the nearest mall. Many people gave us weird looks for our pajamas, but we didn't care. 
"We need to get clothes and undergarments. Also new chargers...everyone write down what you need for necessities and half of us will go get it." 
We play 'Rock Paper Scissors' to see who goes to the market before clothes.
"DAMMIT!" DK says being the last loser to go. 
The rest of us wave goodbye and look around at all the stores. 
"This one!" Jeonghan points at the black sign, lots of clothing selections, different styles. All of us go inside and pick out a ton of clothes; to the point where we could barely hold them all with our arms. Then the rest of the members arrived causing a huge ruckus in the store. 
"LOOK WHAT WE HAVE!" All of them held bags of food, necessities, and everything else we needed. 
"Also guess what?" Dino suddenly says.
"What?" 
"The CEO told us that everything we needed will be paid by Pledis! Clothes, shoes, food, toiletries, EVERYTHING." 
Haha yasssssssss!
Everyone cheers as we all continue to find clothes. Y/N already had three different outfits that would fit for the four seasons and could easily be mixed and matched. 
Smart... I should start doing that or else I'll end up with a bunch of sweaters and jeans. 
Soon, all of us were finished but we just didn't have proper shoes. 
"WAIT!" We all look at Wonwoo.
"Vocal team has a challenge. The production team just told us." 
Aw ... Why now?!
"The vocal team will be dressing up for the 'boyfriend look.' Y/N will be the judge..." 
I look over to Y/N, she wore a white shirt with ripped jeans. 
Oh my god...she looks so...angelic right now...how? She's just wearing denim and a plain shirt! I want to hug her so bad... JIHOON STOP THIS ARGHH
"Alright vocal team, start now!" 
The rest of Seventeen waited outside the dressing room area, the area was quite big and the couch could fit them all. I looked through the racks for something casual, I knew that the rest of them would try hard in dressing fancy. All four of us, Seungkwan, DK, Jeonghan and myself went into the changing rooms. When we came out Seventeen was already jumping out of their seats to cheer, enthusiasm filled them all. 
"Alright MC coups in the house!" S.coups stood up and started announcing stuff. 
"Alright each of you can describe your concept, then we'll have Y/N vote. Then you can show a personal talent type of thing. Yes, the members are allowed to influence her votes." He smirks and sits back down. 
DK presents first, his theme was a movie date. A grey blazer, white shirt, and jeans. 
What a strange combination DK...
"Alright, what genre will you watch?" 
"Of course romantic~" 
The members ah, and continue to question him. 
"I want to hear a song!" S.coups suggests.
"Same as you, nothing has changed~" 
"I love you!" 
The members ah again as he continues making the heart with his arms saying 'I love you!' repetitively. 
Next was Jeonghan, the members clap as he starts to explain his date look. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, dark wash jeans and a grey shirt. 
"I went for the tough guy look. There's the moon here, motorbike in front, and I'm standing here like this." 
They laugh when Hoshi goes to get the car that was displayed in the store and place it in front of Jeonghan. DK starts making 'bang bang' noises, we all laugh at his antics again. 
DK you make the best faces. HAHAHAHA 
"Where's the girlfriend?!" 
Dino then goes to stand beside Jeonghan making the high pitched squeal fangirls can pull off. 
"Because it's dangerous, walk on the inside." Jeonghan said while pulling Dino closer to him making Seventeen go 'Waaaaah~' 
Next was Seungkwan, he did the amusement park look. He wore a navy blue baseball jacket, with a white shirt and slightly ripped jeans. 
Oh my god the baseball hat ruined it all...
I laugh mentally, and continue watching. 
"You know this type of best right? A bit of cuteness." 
They snicker as he explained about his amusement park theme. 
"Even if everyone is watching. I can sing." 
"Ohhh~" 
" You, you who I love~" he wraps his arm around me while singing. 
*unamused silence~
"I love lotte world~" 
Everyone bursts out laughing as he continued. 
"Let's go together to Everland and lotte world~" he finished off by dancing to the tune. 
No chance of winning HAHAHAHA
"Alright, lastly Woozi hyung." 
Hoshi comments on his high expectations for my fashion, I start explaining my picnic theme look. A plaid and green jacket, white shirt, and loose ripped jeans. They ah at my explanation, I hear S.coups saying it was his personal favourite look. My confidence level slowly rises at my choice of fashion. 
"Dressing up like you didn't is the trend for 2016." 
"A scene where you run out of gas while driving to the picnic and have to fill up your car." 
Hoshi...you ...
"Oh. There's no gas" 
I turn around and do the classic jacket swish, and pretend grabbing the thing you use to fill up the car. I bent down and did a swift but precise motion by slowing down at the end. There's no way to describe how wild Seventeen can get, this has to be one of the biggest reactions I've gotten from them. 
"Even filling up the car has edge!" 
Haha these idiots...
I smile satisfied with my presentation. We were asked to turn around as they discussed about who won. The four of us started swaying back and forth snapping our fingers while singing a tune.
"Alright!" 
We turn around and face them.
"We'll start by having Y/N reveal 3rd place!" 
"Third place is...Jeonghan!" 
"YAY IM NOT LAST!" We laugh as he jumped around celebrating. 
"Your boyfriend look was cool but it was lacking and burdensome." 
Agreed...
"Second place is...Seung-DK!" S.coups says, we all laugh at Seungkwan's face. 
"The feel of your look was good." 
"Now we have first and fourth place." 
Hahaha...am I last?
"How about Y/N will put DK's jacket on the winner?" 
"Alright, I'll do it from behind." 
The tension rises... Jeonghan's jacket gets put on Seungkwan, I hold back my laugh until I get the winner's jacket. 
"Ah Woozi hyung!!!" 
I burst out laughing as they give comments about both mine and Seungkwan's look. S.coups ends up apologizing to an angry Seungkwan while we walked to the shoe store. 
"Waaaaah~ look at all the shoes~" 
Dino exclaimed as we entered. 
"Keep in mind we can only have one pair because the company is paying." Mingyu reminds us all. 
We all look around, I see Y/N struggling to get a box of shoes, I reach over her and give her the box. I have my shoes in hand, sneakers that are waterproof and can be wore any day of the year. Who knows when I'll get another pair of shoes. 
Aish...I'm so scared that something bad will happen... Is there someone watching us...? 
I use the credit card that was handed out to us to pay for my shoes, I waited on the side for the others making sure to look out the window in case there were people following us. 
I just have that gut feeling...is there someone? 
After a few more minutes we all grouped together to see if we still needed anything. 
"Um...I still need to get undergarments..." Y/N said. 
"Woozi, go with her." Wonwoo bluntly suggested. 
"E-Eh? Why don't we all just wait outside the store for her...?" 
I've never been to one of...those stores...and I don't wanna go today. 
"No, you should go accompany her. That's final." Hoshi said in a smug tone. 
I blush as Y/N leads the way to the feminine store. 
"Um you can wait here... I'll be quick." She said while also blushing. 
Sorry Y/N...
I waited by the front door awkwardly standing there while other women looked at me weirdly. Five minutes pass before she comes back with her stuff, the five most awkward minutes of my life. We walk out of the store and take our time walking towards the food court. 

"Hehehe while they're gone, let's say that they ran out of ramen so they need to share." Hoshi smirks evilly along with the other members. 
"Lady and the tramp!" 
"Aish why can't those two get together already!" They all complain until they get to the cashier. 
"Can we get 12 kimchi ramens?" 

-
"Woozi!" 
I look to see Seungkwan waving at us, Y/N and I walk over to see everyone eating ramen but there's only one left.
Something's suspicious...
"The lady told us they didn't have anymore ramen, you two have to share one." DK says in a rather convincing tone. 
I look around to see all the food stalls closing, what time was it? 
What it's already 11?!
I grab a pair of chopsticks and share the ramen with Y/N. I look up seeing that there was a strand of ramen, that same strand also being in . 
What kind of lady and the tramp situation is this...
I blush and bite off the ramen, taking a napkin to use it as my 'plate.' I continue eating while making sure the strands of ramen don't meet. I see the disappointment in everyone's faces, of course they had purposely did this. 
Fu...why does this have to happen...
Once we all finish eating, we exit the mall and walk back to the practice room.
Bored...bored...so bored... Eh what's that...
The production crew files inside the practice room building, everyone from Seventeen looks at each other with confused faces. 
"What is this?" 
"I don't know...we should head inside." We go inside the building and walk up to the practice room. The production team stands there with cameras set up and 13 chairs set up. 
"Sit down." 
We all murmur as we sit on the stools set out. 
"Alright, because of the fire at the dorm you will earn money to get a new dorm." 
How though...we aren't set to debut yet...
"The CEO has set up a concert where you will preform your three main songs, and maybe even an extra performance. This will be a live broadcast and we are selling tickets for the concert online. You must not disappoint. You have one week until the concert, work hard!" 
All of us... A concert. Wow...
Every last one of us stood there in awe at what we just heard, soon Seungkwan burst into happy tears. 
"WE HAVE A CONCERT!!!" 
"AHHHHHHHH!!!" 
All of us were crying, hugging, and screaming at the top of our lungs to celebrate. Though it would be a rough one week, it would all be worth it. Who knows, this could be the start to our big debut. 
"Ok everyone, we need to work really hard. Our dances need to be perfect, the singing has to be on point, everything will be done to the best of our abilities." We all nod as we huddles into a circle. 
"1 2 3, SEVENTEEN FIGHTING!" 
"Should we do an extra performance?" 
What would the performance be though... 
"What kind of performance?" 
"Let's ask the fans!!!" Vernon pulls out his phone and goes to Seventeen's Twitter account. He takes a selfie of us all, everyone had smiles on their faces or tears streaming down their faces along with smiles. The caption reads: "Seventeen's concert coming in one week! Tickets on sale now at this link! Tweet us what type of extra performance you want to see!!!" 
After a while of discussing with each other and lots of fan suggestions, the special extra performance would be a duet cover sung by Y/N and I. 
"Agreed?" 
"Yep." Vernon goes into Twitter again; I open my phone to see yet another post. 
"VERNON!" 
That bastard. 
A picture of Y/N and myself sitting in our seats talking amongst ourselves. 
Caption: "THANK YOU OUR CARATS FOR SUGGESTING! Our extra performance won't be revealed until the show! Please just enjoy this picture of Woozi and Y/N for now~" 
"What is it?" Asks Y/N when I start chasing Vernon. 
"It's nothing Y/N~" I say before running after Vernon again. I grab my guitar and swing it at him, not trying to actually hit him; he runs away. I kick the ball that was left lying around, hitting him where the sun doesn't shine. I start laughing and fall to the floor my thoughts filled with the pain Vernon must feel. The other members who were watching laugh but cringe at the action. 
"Oh Woozi... As scary as ever..." 
"Alright get up and go to sleep, it's late and we need to practice tomorrow! Well technically today but get some sleep." 
I yawn trudging to my office and trying to fall asleep on my office chair. 
Will something bad happen again... Will grandpa and grandma survive? What will happen to Y/N...will she marry Taehyung...? 
-
Aish, has my Taehyung even met Y/N? How dare they disagree with my proposal now. She's almost 20, that blond haired guy might take her... I can't believe this. Taehyung needs to meet her already, then the company will gain from this. 
I take a sip from my red wine, and hear the office doors open. 
"Mrs.Kim, I have reports." 
I turn away from the large window and sit upright in my office chair. 
"Yes, Mr.Lee proceed." 
"The two old geezers are still alive, they are currently in Yoonji Hospital in Dongdaemun. There was a fire that was set, Seventeen's dorm has been demolished. They stay in their practice room and will have a concert next week. Also tonight they went to their local mall and shopped for new items, nothing suspicious."
A fire... Don't tell me that ...
"How did the fire start?" 
"The police report says it was from a cigarette that dropped in front of their door which had gas apparently. The Police are still working on the case." 
That did it. 
"As for the geezers, are they going to die anytime soon?" 
"No, the files say they'll be able to be discharged in a week or two." 
"I see, we'll just watch them for now." 
I turn my chair away angrily as I heard the doors shut. I was alone in my office again. I drink the last of my red wine and stare at the dark night sky. I decide to call Mrs. Jeon, ringing her up from the telephone set on my desk. 
*Ringgggg ringggggg* 
"Hello? This is Mrs.Jeon speaking." 
"Yes, this is Taehyung's mom, how are you doing?" 
"Ah Mrs.Kim! We haven't met in such a long time. It's already late! Is there something you needed?" 
Ha this is acting nice.
"Have you heard about the fire at Seventeen's dorm?" 
"Oh that one, yes why?" 
"Did you set that?" 
"Hahaha, what are you talking about?" 
Liar.
"You know exactly why I'm particularly curious about Seventeen. I want my Taehyung to marry that girl once she turns 20." 
"Yes, I know. But why would I set that fire?" 
Ha! Acting oblivious now are we?
"I know you want your Jungkook to marry her also. If he can't get her, you don't want my Taehyung having her either. We both know how much good it would do to our companies. How about we just collaborate? You don't kill the girl, I share the money half and half." 
"...perhaps we should discuss this tomorrow." 
Making excuses now...
"Alright, what time are you ok with?" 
"How about you come over at 3pm for afternoon snacks?" 
"Ok. Goodnight." 
The line went dead, I put the phone back. My hands form fists, I hit my desk as hard as I could. I couldn't feel any pain because of myself being blinded with rage. 
"AISH!" 
I can't let anyone else marry her. What should I do, kill the grandparents first? AISH that makes my blood boil. I need to keep a watch on her...
I go out of my office and find Mr.Lee. 
"Mr.Lee." I say knocking on his door. 
"Yes, Madam?" He said stepping out of his room. 
"Keep a watch on Y/N, make sure that my Taehyung meets her at one point got that. Also buy 2 tickets for the Seventeen concert next week." 
"Ok, anything else?" 
"No, you may go to bed now." 
"Yes thank you, goodnight madam." 
My plan is set. I just need to call Taehyung. 
I walk back downstairs and dialed his phone number. 
*Ringgggg ringggggg* 
"Hello? Mom?" 
"Taehyung-ah, are you free next Saturday?" 
"Yes, I think so, why mom?" 
"Ah I bought tickets for the Seventeen concert, I want you to come with me." 
"Ah ok mom. I have to go to sleep soon." 
"Ok son, goodnight."
"Goodnight mom." 
I grin as I put the phone down, soon they'd be able to get married. 
I wonder if that blond guy will interfere with this. It can't happen. Only my Taehyung can marry her.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
This is one of the shorter chapters, there will be more to come hopefully, also the editing will hopefully improve as time passes. Thank you for reading~