Chapter 2: Mission

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Hello again! Honestly I wasn't expecting people to actually read this but now that I know there are people who read it I will try to make this the best I can! Thank you~
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
"EH?!" 
"Your mission is to make a team performance that will impress Y/N and make her smile." 
"What is this all of a sudden?" Seventeen asks confused.
"You'll find out sooner or later. Anyways, I have chosen your teams. Team A: Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Joshua. Team B: S.coups, Woozi, Dino. Team C: Mingyu, Jeonghan, Hoshi. Team D: Vernon, DK, Jun. Do you know which teams you're in? Make sure to tell Jihoon in the morning." 
"Yes. Goodnight CEO." 
"Goodnight kids. Oh and also, the losers will face punishment." 
With that the line went dead. Seventeen was flustered, they didn't know what kind of performance to prepare. It'll be extra hard since Y/N would be working with them in the practice room too. 
"Maybe we could get Woozi to keep her in his studio and they could compose our performance songs."
"DK how do you come up with ideas so quickly?!" 
"Oh I don't know~" DK says then prances off to his room. 
"Goodnight you guys, we need to sleep." S.coups says and walks off. Soon enough the rest go back to their rooms and fall asleep soundly mentally planning about what their performances should be.


*Ringgggg
Huh...what is it...
Opening my eyes I look beside me to see the reminder I set on my phone.
Oh right...it's today...I...guess I should visit...
I get up to see Woozi still sleeping beside me, and the rest of the members still fast asleep. I look at the clock and realize it's 6am; I wash up and start to cook breakfast for everyone. I hum a tune while cooking, the tune that my mom always hummed to. I also prepare coffee, the strong smell I was familiar with because of my dad who loved coffee. While cutting up the onions I start to tear up, I continue cutting anyways. 
Mom...dad...I miss you...
"WAKE UP~ WAKE UP~ WAKE WAKE UP~" I hear Seungkwan singing/yelling. 
*Groan* "AISH SHUT UP!" I laugh knowing that it was Woozi who yelled that out. I decide to wash my hands and go back to the room to wake him up. 
"Oh Y/N you're awake?" Seungkwan says surprised. 
"Yea I was making breakfast. Want me to try waking Jihoon up?" 
"Yes please~" 
I go up to his sleeping face and take a picture with my phone, just in case I need to blackmail him. Then I poke his cheek; he moved but didn't wake up quite yet. His hand grabs my arm and pulls me down onto the bed. Before I knew it he was hugging me as Seungkwan just stood there astonished. 
"J-Jihoon...what are you doing?" 
"Hm...I saw the alarm on your phone..." He whispered in my ear and tightened his grip on me. 
"You know...Seungkwan is watching..." My voice cracks in the middle. 
His eyes shoot open and look over his shoulder to see Seungkwan with a giant smile on his face. 
"Aigoo you two lovebirds in the morning~" said Seungkwan who twirls his way out the room. 
Woozi blushes but still continues to hug me, he was really warm. I start to tear up because of flashbacks of the accident. 
"Ji..Jihoon...?"
"Yes Y/N?" 
"Can we go visit my parents' graves...?" 
"Of course we can." Just then he caresses my back, and the door opens.
"Woah you two... Woozi I need to speak with you." Said S.coups.
Woozi looks at me with questioning eyes; I nod in response. I walk out of the room and continue to cook breakfast for the rest. I made 13 omlettes, and put some kimchi on the table for everyone to eat. 
"Breakfast is ready!" I yell out and hear the stampede sound again. 
"WOW NOONA IT SMELLS SO GOOD!"
"WE WILL EAT THANKFULLY!"
The 12 boys and myself start eating breakfast, before Woozi makes an announcement. 
"Everyone. Today is Y/N's parents death anniversary so is it ok if we go to visit their grave?" 
"Ah...Ok after all we should go." The rest of Seventeen agrees as we all get dressed. Everyone gives me a hug after they finish breakfast. 
Ah these guys are so sweet...
I smile at the thought and continue to wash the dishes. One last plate goes into the sink, two hands cover my eyes. 
"Who is it~" 
"Jihoonie~" he laughs and takes his hands away. 
"Y/N go get dressed, I'll wash these." 
"Oh ok...um what about this?" I say pointing at the sweater I'm wearing. 
"Just leave it on our bunk and I'll get it later." 
*ding dong
"Who is it?" 
"I have a package for Ms.L/N." 
"Ah I'll go get it!" 
The delivery guy hands me the huge box and has me sign a form. 
"Thank you." I shut the door and push the heavy box on the floor to my bunk. I start rummaging through the box to find something to wear for today. Quickly I wash up and put on clothes; I set down Woozi's sweater on the bunk and wait in the living room with the others. 
"So to what area are we going to?" 
"Dongdaemun."
The members flood out of the hallway and ask me for directions. We walk to the Subway and take Line 2. For 30 long minutes there was a wave of uncomfortableness, no one spoke until we got off the subway to switch over to Line 1. I stop by a flower booth and look at all the selections. 
Lilacs...
"How much are these?" I say pointing at the white lilacs. 
"Ah this one? 6000 won." 
"Can I get those please?"
The lady wraps the flowers as I get out my wallet to pay. A hand reaches out from behind me and gives the lady 6000 won. She smiles at me and hands me the flowers. I turn around to see Woozi waiting for me while the others keep walking. 
"Let's go." 
"Thank you..." 
We walk towards the others as the subway approaches. A wave of awkwardness washes over, no one speaks. More like no one knows what to say. 
"Dongdaemun, this is Dongdaemun." 
Lots of people flood out, we gather together and start walking out the underground subway. 
"Ah fresh air~" 
"I can breath~" 
Everyone stretches because of the long ride, I look at my watch to see that it's 11am. 
"Let's start walking." I say to them, they follow behind me as we reach a steep hill. 
"Y/N? We have to go up this?"
"Yea. Sadly..." We all groan as we walked slowly up the hill so we wouldn't get too tired. As we walked there were many homes and lots of people walking by. After a while we reach the top of the hill, lots of graves laid there, the more recent ones further back. Entering the black gates we start to walk further down. 
"Wow the view from here is so nice..." 
We continue walking down the grass area until the end. We went down the stairs and there were more graves. My parents' graves laid at the edge of the cliff facing vast land. I started to shed some tears, regretting that I didn't do something. 
I wish we didn't go on that trip...if I had known...that we would get into a car accident...
The Seventeen members came to hug me as I put down the flowers. 
"Mom...have you b-been well? W-what about...dad? How i-is he do-ing...?" My voice starts to crack as I continue saying words.
"Mom look...I'm d-doing well...I brought m-my group w-with me..." I say trying to smile through my tears. 
"D-Dad...you don't need to worry...look at t-these guys that...I'm living with now..." They hug me and say a few words as well. 
"Y/N's parents...don't worry about her. We'll take care of her for you. Please put your faith in us, Y/N is part of our family now. Say the name!" 
"SEVENTEEN!" 
They bow down, and comfort me as we walked back out the gate. 
Maybe I should visit...
"let's go visit my grandparents." I say while wiping away my tears. 
"Alright, after this we'll get something to eat then head back." 
We all walk down the hill and turn a corner. The house still looks the same with its brown walls and metal roof. 
"Grandma! Grandpa!"
"Oh Y/N?! Aigoo have you been well?" My grandma says as I take off my shoes, enter, and hug her. 
"Yes, I've brought my friends." 
One by one each person of Seventeen enters the small living room. 
"Hello we are, say the name!" 
"Seventeen!" 
They all bow down as I laugh at my grandma's shocked expression. One by one the members greet my grandma, she welcomes them with open arms. 
"Aigoo Y/N! So many handsome boys here! Which one will be my in-law?" 
I laugh nervously as the other members just smile not knowing what to do. 
"How about we let grandma choose?" DK suggests. 
"Grandma, do you want to choose?" 
"ASA!!!" She cheers happily as I laugh. 
"Ok we will have a personal talent time! This is MC Seungkwan hosting Seventeen's personal talent time!" 
Each of them show their talents and talk a bit about themselves. My grandpa then joins in to see what was up with all the laughing and commotion. He watched intently throughout all the introductions. 
"One last person! Woozi!" 
"Hello, my real name is Jihoon, I'm 20 years old. I compose, and I'm the lead vocalist for Seventeen." 
"Personal talent, what should we get Woozi to do?" 
"How about you show us your dancing skills?" 
They all cheer as Woozi gets up and dances, in the middle of the process he begins to sing parts of the song. 
"Wow is there anything Woozi can't do?" Our MC Seungkwan asks and laughs. 
"So grandma, have you chosen one member?" 
"Wait just a second!" My grandpa's voice says loud and clear. 
"Yes, is there something you want to say grandpa?" Everyone looks at my grandpa as he clears his throat. 
"May I have a word with you?" He points at Woozi with his shaky finger. Woozi just looks at me with questioning eyes. 
"M-Me?" 
"Yes. Follow me." 
The room goes silent, fear takes over my body. 
What is he doing...
"Anyways! Grandma why don't you choose someone?" MC Seungkwan says unsure of what was happening. 
"Aigoo, Y/N these boys are so talented how can I choose one?!" She laughs. 
"Who do you like the most grandma?" 
"Aigoo, aigoo, so hard to choose..." 
"It's ok grandma we can give you more time." We chatter quietly as my grandma thought about it. 
"Who do you think she'll pick Y/N?" Hoshi asks. 
"I honestly don't know, she enjoyed watching all of you." 
Was there anyone she really liked upon first meeting...
"Ok, kids! I've made my decision!" 
Everyone goes quiet and stares at her waiting for the answer. 
"I pick, Jihoon. He seems very hardworking and looks like he can take care of my Y/N." 
"Wow~ Y/N when's the wedding?" MC Seungkwan teasingly says. I blush madly as everyone else makes a huge fuss about it. 
"Grandma! Did you know that Jihoon-hyu-" 
"YAH WHAT WERE YOU ABOUT TO SAY?!" Woozi shouts as he comes in from behind the house. 
"Oh look look! The winner has arrived!" 
"What?" Woozi says confused. 
"Hyung! Grandma wants you to be her son-in-law!" 
Woozi looks at Dino with disbelief all over his face, then he notices my grandma gesturing for him to go to her. 
"Aigoo, take good care of my Y/N promise?" 
Woozi smiles nervously and promises her. My grandpa comes in and asked about who won. We all point at Woozi, my grandpa pats him on the back and seems to whisper something in his ear. Woozi's face turns beet red, he waved his arms around saying "I won't, I won't." 
"Alright guys, we should probably get going." I say to calm them down.
"Thank you for your hospitality!" We all bow and exit the house. 
I wonder what my grandpa said to Woozi...
"Let's go eat! What should we eat?!" Seungkwan says while running down the hill. 
"There's a ramen place down around that corner." 
"Let's go!" We all run down the bumpy trail screaming for our lives and turn the corner laughing. We enter the restaurant and order ramen to eat on the go. We walk to the subway and ride back home to start practicing. Again no one said a word...

Aish I can't get this out of my head...what should I do... 
"Jihoon is it?" 
"Yes sir."
"You...like Y/N am I right?" 
"U-Uh...no?" 
He chuckled at my face and placed his hand on my shoulder. 
"It's ok, you don't have to admit it now... But I want to trust you with something." 
He has a long pause, thinking of something before speaking again. 
"10 years ago... Y/N's parents made an agreement with Mrs.Kim. You know Taehyung from BTS?" 
Oh our sunbaenims...
"Yes, he's one of our friends." 
"Well they arranged for Y/N and him to be engaged once Y/N turns 20." 
Those words stung...a lot. I didn't know why...or I wouldn't accept it. She deserves to be with someone she loves, not an arranged marriage. 
I look at him with anticipating eyes, something to prevent it. Just something. 
"I want you...to stop this arranged marriage. Taehyung doesn't know about this, neither does Y/N. They won't have to know if they both find other lovers. Make sure that Y/N is with someone she loves before her birthday." 
When is her birthday...
"Her birthday is in 6 months, I hope you make her yours before it's too late..."
What should I do... Does she even like me in that way...

"Jihoon? We're getting off now." Y/N calls out to me snapping her fingers. 
Quickly I get off the train and walk with them back to the dorm. 
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GO CHANGE INTO PRACTICE CLOTHES AND WE'LL HEAD OUT!"
"Woozi I need to speak with you." S.coups drags me over to the far side of the living room. 
"Remember the challenge?" 
Oh right...
"DINO!" He comes rushing over as we start to discuss about our plan. 
"Woozi you can compose the song with Y/N, here take this and change it however you like to add it in, Dino you come up with the performance ok?" 
Dino and I nod not knowing what else we could do. I go back to the room to get changed, and take the sweater on the bed. 
Ah...what do I do...
I ruffle my own hair and groan in frustration; then I hear a muffled giggle coming from the closet. I creep up to the door and open them with a loud creak. Y/N bursts out laughing falling forwards towards me; we fall on the ground and laugh.
Her laugh makes me want to laugh...
"Sorry~" she said sweetly while giggling. 
We get up and get out clothes, I decide to wear the sweater that was on the bunk bed and some comfortable grey joggers. I head out to the living room, and put on some sneakers. 
"EVERYONE HERE?!" Everyone murmurs.
"Alright we're heading out!" 
All of us walk to the practice room, entering the building with the rest of us, I search for Y/N. 
"Y/N, you're going to be working with me today." She nods and lets me lead the way to my office. Immidiatly I lock the door, and turn on the computer. I search through the drawers for my extra headphones. 
"Here, use these." I hand her the headphones as she takes a seat beside me. 
"So for today we are going to remake a song, Seventeen style. The song we'll be remaking is Love Paint by NU'EST sunbaenims." I teach her how to use the program, and the more advanced skills of composing. She was actually picking it up quite quickly, soon she'll be able to help a lot. After an hour or two we remade the first verse of Love Paint. 
"ALIGHT CAN EVERYONE GATHER HERE?!?" I heard Hoshi yell from the other side of the door. 
Don't tell me they've already finished making their performance?!
Everyone sits in a circle; in the middle stood Hoshi, Jeonghan, and Mingyu. Their performance was very upbeat, playing in the background was Red Velvet sunbaenim's Ice cream cake.

Y/N seemed to enjoy it a lot, a packed performance that was fun and eye-catching. 
What could we do to top that... 
After the performance ended Jun stood up and went in the middle. A mute dance performance. Creative, unique, and stands out.
Y/N seemed to like this one also, with all of their funny stunts and facial expressions.
How are they all finished... Are you kidding me...another performance. Really. 

Seungkwan starts off, a cool performance was what they went for. It made her smile, but those smiles from all three seemed of amusement.
If we can get her to show a heartfelt smile...a heartfelt performance. Something that will make her heart flutter. I can't believe I'm saying this but, it needs to be romantic.
After everyone had gone I told S.coups and Dino a plan. 
"Who should be the main person?" 
"You." Dino and S.coups at the same time. Our plan was set, for the next three hours we had to work hard in order finish. 
Well time to get started on the lyrics... 
"Y/N I need your help. We need to write a song and have the final product finished today." 
"Well let's get started then!" She said cheerfully and eagerly.
I was focused on the music, Y/N could play the guitar making it very easy to get a time. Afterwards the lyrics I came up on the spot had one theme: I love you. The last part I made was a solo part that I had to sing...
Ah I thought of a good idea! 
"Y/N I just remembered I have to get something from the store. Can you call S.coups and Dino over here to start recording? If you think something isn't right tell them, I'm believing in you~" 
Oh my god...that was so cheesy. 
I blushed to myself at the thought and ran to the store to buy some chocolates. 
"2000 won please." 
I hand the lady the money and keep the small box of chocolates in my hand as I ran towards the practice building with a grin on my face. I open my office door to see Y/N calling out orders and S.coups taking her comments. 
"Wow Y/N you're the best!" I say clapping my hands and giving her a thumbs up. She blushes but laughs at my comment. 
"Woozi! She's exactly like you when you tell us what to do!" 
I laugh and sit down beside her listening to what she has to tell them and correcting her if needed. Dino comes in and records his part also, we finish our full recording session in two hours. It was already 6pm and I could tell everyone was getting hungry. 
"Let's order take out you guys!" 
Mingyu gets on the phone with the Chinese restaurant ordering 17 servings of jajangmyeon. 
"Alright S.coups, Dino! What have you choreographed so far?"
"We've done the whole song but we just need to match it up with the beat." 
"Alright let's practice then!" 
"Woozi-hyung why are you so excited?" I shrug. 
Now that Dino mentions that...I do seem pretty hyper...whatever 
I take the usb with the song and play it loud on the speakers. We start practicing, I was trying really hard to pick up the choreography though it took awhile. Once we finished the end of our performance, the take out came and we all ate happily. Afterwards we practiced until it was 7:30pm, then finally decided we were ready to do our performance. The chocolates were in my pocket and was hidden for the end of the performance. 
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GATHER HERE!" 
My heart starts thumping as the intro starts playing. The thought of myself messing up in the middle kept flooding my mind, I thought what if our performance wasn't heartfelt enough. I would glance at her making sure she was still smiling, her attention never moved away, hope was stirring up in my heart. I kept going until I sung the final line. 
"Until the last moment, I won't stop loving you~" 
Just then I knelt before her and held out the box of chocolates. She started crying, worry evaded my mind. 
"Are you ok?" I asked. 
She then hugged me, struggling to find the words to describe her happiness. I smiled hugging her back and wiping her tears away. 
"That was such an amazing song...also all the hardwork you put into it was incredible." 
"I don't know what to say." I was speechless, it was clear that she felt what we tried to show. I'm fairly confident that we won this challenge, though I can hear the fangirls screaming in the background. 
We then went back to the dorm to wash up and play a few games just to cheer Y/N up. 
"Want one?" I look back to see Y/N holding out a chocolate smiling. I couldn't help but smile too, I open my mouth for her as she plopped the piece of chocolate in my mouth. 
"Did you try one yet?" She shakes her head.
"Say Ah~" I laugh at myself mentally.
You cheesy bastard Jihoon.
"Ah~" I take a piece of chocolate and feed her. She puts her thumb up; we arrive at the dorm and flood inside. 
Everyone goes to change into their pajamas, wash up and everything. Then the doorbell rings again, probably the production crew.
"I'll get it!" Wonwoo said. 
"We're here to interview Y/N. You know the drill." 
The rest of Seventeen sighs and goes into the room. Hoshi switches the TV on, we all sit back and wait for them to start recording. 
"Woozi, what was that preformance?" Jeonghan asks while everyone else intently listens. 
"What do you mean?" They all glared at my response. 
"The chocolate? The song? The LOVE?!" My face turns red as everyone loudly complains about all of the actions I did. 
Why did I do it? Why all the love...why all the smiles? Why was it so important...? 
I sigh out loud and finally say something reasonable. 
"Because I didn't know what else could top your performances." 
Half truth...good enough. 
"Was that really it?" 
"Yea." I tried not to break facial structure, I think it succeeded because it seems like they bought it. The TV screen opened and the interview had started. 
"Y/N the reason why the boys preformed today was because it was a mission to make you smile. They were separated into groups and were told to make you smile, whoever's preformance was the best would get a prize, the losers would get a punishment. How do you feel about this?" 
"Oh really? I don't think any of them deserve a punishment, do you think you could withdraw that?"
One of the reasons why I li- wait what are you thinking?! Jihoon snap out of it!
"Woozi what's wrong? Your face is red." 
"Nothing i-it's nothing." 

"Ah we have to talk with the CEO about that. How about we'll get him to call you guys later? Anyways please answer the question." 
"Ok, thank you. Um... I'm guessing the CEO knew it was my parents' death anniversary today. But they all helped me in a way, with or without the mission they would still find a way to make me smile. Also will there be random missions throughout this program?"
Ah we're screwed...
"Yes there will be. Moving on, could you choose one team that really out did it? Team A was Seungkwan's group, B was Woozi's group, C was Jeonghan's, and D was DK's." 
"Definitely Team B outdid it. The chocolates, the words that were meant to be heartfelt, and all the hard work I saw them put in was definitely a sight to see." 
*coughing
"Woozi, you outdid us ALL." I keep looking at the screen to avoid eye contact. 
"Just continue watching~" 
"How did you feel when your grandma chose Woozi to be her son-in-law?" 
*cue lots of coughing from members* 
I received lots of stares and pokes from them all. 
"Uh...awkward. But I honestly had no idea who she would pick. I think she just saw something special about Jihoon." 
"Alright this last question, can the fans please send in questions?" 

"Maybe it'll be a challenge." Wonwoo said. 
What will it be~ 
"Alright sender number 56 asks: Can Y/N and Woozi do a couple pose?" 
"Eh? Do we actually have to do it?!" Y/N turns red. I try to suppress my blush but no avail. 
"Yes, Woozi can you come out here?!" 
The members smirk as I try to escape their grasps. They clawed at my clothes, while I tried to push, kick, or punch them off. 
"Woozi! Come out!" 
I go under the bunk and hope that no one grabs me. 
Am I safe...?
All of a sudden I was tugged out by my legs from underneath and pushed down the hallway. Before I knew it, the other members had pushed me out to the angry production team like I was meat and they were the dogs.
"Uh...Hi?" I laugh nervously, trying to slowly back away. 
"Woozi. You are not going anywhere." 
I freeze mid-shuffle, and look at Y/N with pleading eyes. 
"Woozi you know what to do." I sigh then ask which couple pose they wanted us to do.
"Face each other first, then wrap your arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around your neck. Look into each other's eyes. Then just stay in that position for 5 seconds." 
We start doing the pose, every second that passed our blushes darkened. 
"You're done!" 
We both breath out a sigh of relief, the production team tells us to say good bye to the camera and make a heart with our hands. We look at each other and laugh while saying "Good-bye", making a heart shape with our hands. 
"Thank you for the hard work." Y/N and I say then bow as they file out our door. 
The rest of Seventeen comes in the living room cheering and forming a circle. 
"Let's play, truth or dare!" S.coups suggests. 
He wants something...
"Who wants to go first?" 
"ME!" Wonwoo yells out first. 
"Mingyu, truth or dare?" He has a smug look on his face. 
"Truth." All of us groan at Mingyu's choice until we hear the question. 
"Do you like anyone?" 
"...yah Wonwoo, you already know who." 
An uneasy feeling sets in my stomach...Aish why am I thinking about Y/N?! 
"Well then tell me again~" Wonwoo says with a smirk. 
"AISHJIHYUNFROM4MINUTE!" 
We all smirk and for a bit, me especially because of all those other times. 
"Alright alright, Coups! Truth or dare?" 
"DARE ME!" 
Hyung so stupid~ 
"Eat one spoonful of mustard combined with kimchi paste." We all laugh at the dare, S.coups just looks like he'll puke before he's even done it. 
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!" S.coups kept complaining until he finally agreed.
"Give me a countdown..."
"3, 2, 1!" We all laughed as his face started turning red from the spiciness, he then started chugging down water. I ended up falling to the floor clutching my stomach because I couldn't stop laughing. Tears started forming as I kept wiping them away and went to sit back down in the circle. 
"AISH YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!! JIHOON TRUTH OR DARE." 
! I'm dead. 
"Truth." I say hesitantly.
"What did Y/N's grandpa tell you before we left?" 
Oh no...not this...
"Ah...ha...Um..." My face starts turning red, and my hands were sweaty. 
"He said...not to have s- before...marrying Y/N..." 
Aish that was so stupid I should've lied!
Everyone laughed, I saw Y/N's face turn red also. Frustrated, I hid my face until the laughter died down.
"Hoshi, Truth or dare?" 
"Truth." 
"Who is Yuna? I saw her in your contacts~" 
"W-What you must be seeing things!" The rest of the group gets interested in our conversation. I reveal every single bit of information I knew. 
"Well then explain why you didn't press send on that one message? "I-" Hoshi ran over to cover my mouth, and said in defeat;
"I'll explain." I smirked at him knowing full well that he likes her.
"She was my best friend back in elementary school and I got in contact with her a few days ago. That's all." Dino nudges him but breaks character by laughing out loud. 
"Y/N, Truth or dare?" 
"Dare." Hoshi shoots a smug look at me before speaking. 
Oh no...
"Give Woozi a peck on the cheek~" I see Y/N's face turning red. 
"Yah!" I get up and attack Hoshi until I'm satisfied. I sit back down and wait until Hoshi can get back up. Everyone takes out their phones prepared to take a picture. Y/N leans forwards and pecks me on the cheek for half a second. Our faces turn red, as the game resumes. Once all the members got a turn, we decided it was time to go to bed.
*Ringggg*
"Hello?" 
"Ah Jihoon! The other teams will not get a punishment, but the winning team will get a prize as promised." 
"Ok, Goodnight." The line went dead. 
I wonder what other missions we'll have to do...
Everyone went inside their rooms, the night stayed silent and peaceful. I laid there thinking about my feelings, with that I tried to sleep with these feelings in mind. 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
I hope this has been a good chapter, and I hope to see you in the next one!