Chapter 1: Seventeen?

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Hello all the CARATS who are reading this or people who read this just for fun. I hope you all will enjoy this book and please be patient with me if I don't upload chapters regularly. I'm still in middle school or high school in some areas (grade 8.) Now let's get on with the actual story! 
Y/N: your name 
L/N: last name 
Daebak: Unbelievable/amazing/wow! 

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Walking inside Pledis entertainment for the second time, the huge building still seems overwhelming to me. 'I still can't believe I made it this far...' I think to myself. Looking around, all employees were dressed up yet I was just wearing casual clothes, it felt really out of place. I thought it'd be louder in here especially because of all the open space and employees but the building was almost empty! I wish I knew someone... Maybe I should just wait at the cafe. I spot a cafe across the lobby and order a drink. 
"Hello, what would you like today?" 
"A small green tea frappuccino." 
"Is that all for today?" 
"Yes" 
"That'll be 5000 won ($5) please." 
Quickly I hand her the money, anxiety filled my mind as I waited for the phone call. She handed me my drink after a few minutes, the drink wasn't bad considering it was 5000 won. I kept tapping my finger on the white table while I sipped my drink. The tap sound repeated in my mind, it had somehow calmed me. My finger froze mid-tap as I felt a vibration against my right leg along with a familiar tune. 
*Call me baby~ call me baby~
I hesitate before picking up the phone, I knew what was coming. My finger started tapping the white table again but faster this time. I spoke into the phone trying to sound confident but truthfully I was hella scared. There were so many possibilities, listing them all off would take eternity. 
"Hello, this is Y/N speaking, how may I help you." 
"Ah yes, Ms.L/N this is the CEO of Pledis entertainment. I have called to tell you that you are now officially part of the group Seventeen. You will live with them inside the dorm for 6 months and you will decide whether you want to debut with them or quit the group. In a few minutes one of the members will come and walk with you to their dorm, for now sit tight and await their arrival."
Before I could even thank him the line went dead. Curiousity killed me as the minutes went by like a ticking bomb that would explode. I got up and started pacing back and forth, my thoughts immidiatly taking over my body. 
What if they don't like me
What if I make a bad first impression 
What if I don't like them 
These thoughts kept repeating itself; my hands started to grow sweating, I fiddled with my hair, my legs were growing weak. As I turned back around swiftly, I bumped into someone and fell back. I braced myself for the impact, but my body didn't fall to the hard cold floor. Looking up I saw a blond haired boy his face shocked. I blushed and stood up looking down at my feet. 
"Sorry..." I mumbled. 
He smiled warmly and said it was ok.
He is so freaking cute...his dimples are to die for...AH SO CUTE. My cheeks started flaring up again as we stood until he spoke again.
"What's your name?" 
"I'm Y/N, what's yours?" 
"I'm Woozi the composer and vocal unit leader of Seventeen, nice to meet you!" 
He smiled as my face grew pale, I'm going to be living with him?! What. Whaaaaaaat. I bow and shake his hand that was held out. 
"I'm so sorry I didn't even know!" 
"It's ok. By the way, you can call me Jihoon. Woozi is just my stage name." 
"Ok, so Jihoon...how many members do you have?" 
"Well at the moment we have 12 but if you join we'll have thirteen members." 
"Oh only- wait TWELVE?!?" 
"Yea." 
He chuckles at my reaction as I just mentally break down in front of him. Panicking, my hands start to shake, and I'm unable to speak. 
"We should get going to the dorm, let's go!" 
Woozi takes my hand as we run out the building laughing our heads off. We race off to the dorm arriving in a few short minutes. Woozi rings the door, shortly after, multiple voices were heard from the apartment building. 
"Who is it?" 
"YA HOSHI ITS WOOZI!" 
"What? I didn't hear you~"
"AISH HYUNG JUST LET HIM IN!" 
After a few moments of shuffling sounds from behind the door, a guy with a headband opens the door. He looks at us and sees our hands then widens his eyes in shock. 
"YAH EVERYONE COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" 
Suddenly my heart races as I hear a bunch of shuffling. Before my eyes stood the other 11 members at the door. 
"Hoshi what's the big deal...?" A guy says sleepily from behind.
"Yah S.coups hyung, look at this!" 
His eyebrows hint at our hands, everyone looks at us in disbelief. I turn away, Woozi seemed confused though. 
"DAEBAK WOOZI HYUNG WHAT IS THIS?!" 
"Eh? What is it Dino?" 
"Yah are you stupid or something?! Look at your hands!" The tallest guy says. 
He looks at them with a questioning look but then looks down to see his hand holding mine. He blushes at the sight then lets go of my hand. 
"Wait wait! I can expla-" Woozi says shaking his hands but gets cut off. 
"Ok, we'll see what you have to say." The long haired guy says with a smirk across his face. They all shuffle inside leaving the door open for Woozi and I. Woozi turns to me embarrassed and bows down. 
"I'm so sorry about them..." 
"Ah...it's ok..." 
Hesitantly we both enter the rather spacious apartment. All the members sat in a circle making sure there was room for the two of us to sit beside each other. They all looked at us with suspicious glares. 
"Come here and sit~" 
Woozi and I look at each other and sit down in the circle. There was a long silence before someone spoke up. 
"Why don't we introduce ourselves first?"
All the members nod in agreement then took turns saying their piece. 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's little giant Dino~"
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's 1004 Angel Jeonghan." 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's performance unit member Joshua."
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's main vocal and mood maker DK or Seok min~"
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's main vocal Seungkwan!"
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's aspiring visual Mingyu." 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's hip hop unit Wonwoo." 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's Chinese member Jun." 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's hip hop unit Vernon." 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's performance unit leader 10:10 Hoshi!" 
"Hello, I'm Seventeen's General leader S.coups." 
"Hello, I already introduced myself. Call me Jihoon." 
Wow it'll be hard to remember everyone...the members give even more suspicious looks at Woozi and I. 
"Woozi. Explain. NOW." Hoshi says causing an uproar between the members. 
"I will if you all would stop chattering." 
The room goes silent as the tension from 11 glares fill the air. 
"Ok. We just met and I was just running with her to the apartment just in case there were any fans." 
"So you both ran here holding hands because you were scared there would be fans." Hoshi clarifies.
"Yes." 
"COUNCIL ASSEMBLE." Seungkwan announces. 
The members huddle up and whisper loudly though everything is said quick enough for us not to understand anything. Woozi pokes me and whispers in my ear. 
"They're crazy like this all the time..." 
I giggle as all 11 members turn their eyes towards Woozi and I. 
"OH! WHAT WERE YOU DOING JUST NOW?" 
Woozi starts laughing like crazy as DK shakes him for the answer. 
"Nothing~ I swear it's nothing~" 
I couldn't help but laugh at the scene unfolding before me. Then Seungkwan announces "THE COUNCIL HAS DECIDED." 
"We believe that what Woozi has said is..." 
The stomp their feet as a drumroll.
"A LIE!" S.coups declares out loud. 
"YAH WHAT IS THIS?! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" Woozi yells at them all as they just roll their eyes.
"Case dismissed. Woozi is guilty. As punishment you get to decide which team Y/N will be in." 
Woozi nods and looks at me, I just stare at him back which causes a weird tension to form.
"What do you think you're better at, singing, dancing, or rapping?"
I think about the choices;
 I do write songs and I can sing but I'm not sure if I'm even good...
"...I can sing, and compose." 
Everyone looks at Woozi smiling widely. Woozi looks at me and grins brightly.
ah his dimples...
"Perfect! You're in the Vocal team, and if you want you can help compose some of the songs." 
Wow. I get to compose a song! For real! 
"OMG YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" 
I hug Woozi making him fall down to the ground. He hugs me back and rolls us over so he's on top; we burst out laughing at each other before realizing what position we were in. Hurriedly we get up and look at the group with pleading eyes. 
"YAH! YOU TWO GO MAKE OUT IN THE RECORDING ROOM OR SOMETHING THERE'S KIDS HERE!" S.coups exclaims trying to keep a serious expression but ends up laughing. Woozi and I both blush at each other but soon join in with all the laughter in the room. 
"Ok, so now we need to arrange where Y/N will sleep." Joshua says in a sophisticated voice. 
"How about we all put on a piece of paper who we think she should share a bunk with, then we can play a game to see who gets to pick out of this black hat."  DK suggests. 
I'm surprised that he came up with that on the spot, suddenly I don't feel too good about this draw thing. All the members agree to the condition and they all write a name on a piece of paper. When all the folded paper pieces are in the black hat, they seperate into their units. 
"Alright! Each team will think of a game they'd like to play. Each finalist from each team will face off in a final battle, whoever wins that game will choose out of the hat." 
DK how can you think of rules so fast...
"Alright who's team wants to go first?" 
"HIP HOP!" S.coups yells out first. 
"Ok, we're going to play... THE MARSHMALLOW CHALLENGE!" 
I cringe at the thought but laugh along with the other members. Each of them take turns stuffing marshmallows in their mouths, everyone else kept track. 
"WONWOO GO FIRST!" 
He stands up and walks into the middle of the circle. He takes a marshmallow from the bowl in front of him and starts to stuff them in his mouth. After 5 marshmallows his cheeks were turning red. 
"6! 7! 8! 9...OH STUFF IT MORE IN YOUR MOUTH!"
"GO WONWOO!" 
"YAH SPIT IT OUT ALREADY! AISHHHHH!" Vernon complains. 
He can't fit the tenth marshmallow in his mouth and soon runs over to the garbage can to spit it out. We all laugh at his misery before S.coups makes Mingyu try. 
"YAH SCREW THIS I'M OUT! VERNON GO!" Mingyu pushes Vernon into the middle, he starts to put marshmallows in his mouth. He could barely fit three. After his fifth marshmallow he spit it all out and the laughter arose again. 
"LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" Dino yells out as he shows a picture he took on his phone. 
"YAH DELETE THAT!!" Vernon goes off chasing Dino as S.coups goes up to do the challenge. 
"OH! DAEBAK! 11 MARSHMALLOWS!" 
"WOAH. S.COUPS IS REALLY THE LEADER!" We laugh at Seungkwan's comment as S.coups runs to the trash can. 
"I'M THE WINNER HAHA!" 
"Who's going next?" 
"PERFORMANCE!!" Hoshi yells and fist pumps the air. 
"DANCE BATTLE!" 
We all Ooh at them as the dance battle commences. The song CRAZY by 4MINUTE plays as each of them display their moves. But of course at the end Hoshi, the performance team leader wins. 
"Alright lastly the Vocal team will have a high note battle." 
I watch them as they all hit exceptionally high notes, and laugh at the faces they all make. Then...Woozi pulled off his dolphin scream. 
*SCREEEEECHHHHHH
"YAH WHO CAN BEAT THAT?!" Jeonghan laughs but protests. 
"AISH I CAN'T!" DK says frustrated. 
Then Seungkwan tries to beat it with a high note but then his voice starts to crack in the middle of it. We all burst out laughing and agree that Woozi won the battle because of his dolphin scream. 
"So it's the three leaders going up against each other." DK announces. 
The rest of the members who didn't get chosen whisper and talk about a challenge they could do. I snicker at the childishness, already loving this kind of environment. 
"ALRIGHT! So. You all have to do aegyo, any aegyo you like, then Y/N will choose who did it the best!" Everyone laughs because of an unknown reason. 
"HAHAHAHA WOOZI IS GOING TO KILL US AFTER THIS!" 
"Eh? Why?" I ask Joshua.
"He hates doing aegyo but he can do it the best." 
I laugh at the thought and wait for each of them watching intently. 
"First up is COUPS!" 
"What did you dream of?" Mingyu says. 
S.coups faces me and says in a high pitched voice; "I dreamt of a ghost~" I burst out laughing at his aegyo knowing it's supposed to be cute. 
"Alright HOSHI!" 
He then sits in front of me and does the "buing buing" aegyo with the actions. 
I laugh again but acknoledge that it was better than S.coups aegyo.
"LASTLY WOOZI THE KING OF AEGYO!" 
"YAH COME HERE!" Woozi yells and chases MC Seungkwan around before calming down. He blushes but comes towards me and sits down. 
"Pok pung aegyo hororo~ please love Woozi's aegyo a lot~ kyu!" 
"AHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!" Everyone exclaims. 
Woozi hides his face in embarrassment while I laugh and pat him on the head. He definitely wins. 
"So Y/N who's the winner?" 
*stomping feet* 
"WOOZI!!!" 
"AH OF COURSE NOTHING CAN BEAT WOOZI'S AEGYO!" 
We all agree and laugh at him while he blushes like crazy. 
"Do one more! The winner's aegyo!"
"AISH you guys seriously!" 
He sighs and stands up. 
"I'm a lot cuter than S.coups-shi, bang~" 
"YAH WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" S.coups rages.
"AH SO CUTE!!!" We all exclaim. 
"Alright alright, pick out of the hat winner!"
DK holds the black hat out for Woozi to pick a piece of paper. He ruffles it around making that unbearable sound that gives me the weirdest feeling, then pulls one out and hands it to DK. 
"Y/N WILL BE SLEEPING WITH... WOOZI!" 
The members all laugh it off and continue to tease us. Woozi looks at me and shrugs, but then he grows suspicious. 
"YAH WHAT IS THIS?!" He pours out all of the paper slips and unfolds them one by one. He then proceeds to read them all the entries out loud. 
"Woozi, Woozi, Woozi-hyung, Woozi, Jihoon, Woozi, Woozi, Woozi, Woozi, then mine! YAH THIS IS UNFAIR!" 
"NO~ WHOEVER THINKS THAT IT IS UNFAIR RAISE THEIR HAND!" 
No one except for Woozi raises their hands. 
"IT'S A DEMOCRACY! NO GOING BACK! By the way I'm curious about what you wrote." 
Everyone smirks, then looks at Woozi. He stays silent then grabs his slip and runs away while everyone else runs after him. 
"WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU WOOZI!!!" Soon enough they tackle him to the ground. I mean it's 11 against 1. After they get the slip of paper I help him up and we join the rest of the group.  
"YES, WE WILL NOW READ WHAT WOOZI-HYUNG'S ENTRY WAS. Ahem... 'The person that Y/N would rather share a bunk with.' AH WOOZI-HYUNG! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!" 
Woozi scowls at Dino for reading it out loud while the rest of them laugh at his reaction. I tap him on the shoulder and say thanks to him for considering me. He smiles then we both try to stop all the jumping around the other members are happily doing. 
"Guys, you do realize it's already lunch time." 
"Oh! Who wants pizza for today?" 
"Yea! Also let's go to the supermarket so I can cook tonight's dinner." 
"OH Y/N IS COOKING FOR US TODAY?!"
"YAYYYYYYYYY" 
They all cheer and dance around as we head out the apartment building to the nearest pizza place. As we walked down the streets I ended up learning more about Seventeen.
"So the reason why we're called Seventeen is because we should have 13 members, 3 units, and 1 team. 13+3+1=17."
"Ah, wait how do you all live in one apartment? I mean it's spacious and all but 12 guys? That's a like 6 too many."
"Well it's actually not that bad, I mean we do run out of nessecities quickly but it's nice to live with all of your friends." 
"So lots of benefits?" 
"Yep. Also when we're eating we eat a lot, so we all have to pay for our own share." 
"Ah ok. Honestly I'm adjusting to you guys quite easily. I think I'll actually be a part of Seventeen."
"Really? That's great news! Can you sing a bit right now?" 
"Well, I guess so though don't blame me if I sound bad." 
I start singing to the chorus of "Just One Day" by BTS. 
"Wow you're pretty good." Woozi says to me while singing along with me as we walked. 
"YAY PIZZA!!!" I hear Hoshi shout at the front of our cluster. 
We all walk into the pizza place and grab some pizza for lunch because of how starving we all were. Especially after draining all of our energy on introductions and having fun. After we had all eaten and chatted, we walked around the streets of Seoul for a bit. Occasionally fans would say hi to us, and at the supermarket it was no surprise that there were so many fans coming up every minute. Eventually they asked if we could sing a song for them. 
"Hey Y/N, have you heard this song?" 
He hands me a piece of paper and I immediately recognize the title. 
"Wait you wrote 'Shining Diamond'?!" 
"Yep that was me." 
I truly love the song and I would always sing it back at my home. 
"Can you sing it?"
"Yea I know all the words." 
"Great! Help us sing!" 
We had eventually sung Shining Diamond in the supermarket and I have to admit it was fun. Everyone liked the song, but we soon had to go back to grocery shopping. I handed everyone a seperate list of ingredients I needed for the dinner, they all spread out and got all the ingredients, I planned on making a big hot pot with some grilled chicken on the side and homemade kimchi. It sounds like a lot but it's the least I can do for now since I'm going to be living in their apartment. Or should I say our apartment now. Anyways, the cart was soon filled but I just had to get rice. I tried lifting the heavy sack, I tried to push it, but I couldn't manage to get it in the cart. 
"Y/N, don't do that you'll hurt yourself." 
Woozi tells me to step aside as I pushed the cart while he lifted the heavy rice sack like it was nothing. 
"Thank you~" 
"Haha you're so small~" he says as he pats my head. 
Yes I am shorter than him, but only by an inch or two. Once we get to the counter we all pay for the ingredients and carry the bags as we walk around. I snicker looking at the flower crown inside the store, I drag Seventeen inside the store and grab the flower crowns. 
"Who's first?" I laugh and ask. 
Everyone places their bags down and faces me. Soon enough the members form two lines making a lane for Woozi to walk down. He blushes but walks down with the other members humming a tune. I put the crown on his head and laugh when he faces me. 
"HAHAHA...HAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAH!" 
Everyone laughs and clutches their stomach because of how hilarious he looks. But to be honest, he looks cute with the flower crown on. He then places cat ears on my head, I laugh at how ridiculous I looked. Afterwards we all put the items back and left to the apartment. We all put down the groceries, it was only 2 in the afternoon, at this point we didn't know what to do. 
"Hey Woozi! How about you show Y/N the practice room!" Jun suggested. 
"Eh why don't you go?"
"But she has to see your office for composing and you won't let any of us in." 
Woozi shakes his head and agrees to go, it was only across the street so the walk was only a minute or two. As we entered, there was a big open space which I guessed was for the performance unit to choreograph all their dances. 
"This is the main place we practice, most of the time we'll be singing, dancing, or resting. Expect a lot of sweat when we practice." 
"It's pretty spacious." He nods then leads the way. 
"I'll show you my studio, where all of Seventeen's songs are composed and born." 
He opened a black door, there was his very own studio. Black office chair, huge desktop, a recording booth, and there were a lot of empty coffee cups. 
"Sorry about the mess, I usually end up staying overnight here. But anyways, this is where you will help me compose all the songs. Be prepared to work hard, and I'll just warn you that I'm fairly strict while I'm working." 
"Ah ok. I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you for today." 
"Oh it's nothing. I hope we can all be a great team and debut with an amazing start."
We high five each other and laugh for no reason. Then we start singing for practice, and he shows me everything that he has worked on so far. 
"We should probably head back, lets go prepare dinner." 
"Oh yea you're right. What time is it?" 
"It's already 3 in the afternoon." 
Meanwhile~ 
"Ok guys they're gone. We need to discuss this!" 
The Seventeen members that are left were about to discuss about Woozi and Y/N. 
"Ok. They were holding hands! Ahhhhh Woozi totally likes her." 
"Agreed." Says the whole group. 
"He's never acted like this before. Holding hands, hugging, fooling around, making jokes, and also he helped her when she needed it." 
"It's obvious that he likes her, but does she think of him in that way?" 
"I think it's a 50/50 chance, or possibly she's just developing feelings for him." 
"I agree, I don't think we should push them to be together though." 
"What could we do to confirm that Woozi likes Y/N?" 
"Should we try and make him jealous?" Hoshi suggests. 
"Um...don't you think that's a bad idea?" 
"Woozi-hyung will kill us all." Dino says, scared for his life. 
"Nah we'll be fine, don't worry." 
Of course it had to be Hoshi who said that line. They devised a plan to confirm if Woozi actually has feelings for Y/N, but for sure they'd all piss him off. 
-
We rang the doorbell and it was answered by Mingyu. Going inside I went to wash all the vegetables, Woozi came into the kitchen and asked if I needed help cooking so I sent him to chop up all the vegetables for the broth. I added the natural broth mix to the boiling water and seasoned it. Making sure it was on low heat I stirred it around so the flavors of everything would come together. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I looked and saw that it was Hoshi. 
"Hi! What are you doing?" 
"Oh I'm just making the soup for the hot pot." 
"Ah ok."
"Um...can you release me now?" 
"Ok~" Hoshi said. 
I could hear a bunch of murmurs but I ignored that as I kept doing my thing. Then I felt two arms around my waist again. 
"Hey, Y/N I finished cutting the vegetables." 
Blushing, I tried to hold back a laugh as I nodded, and I waddled over to the cutting board where everything was cut. Woozi who was still attached to me, kept holding on as I put all the vegetables inside the broth. 
"It smells so good~" Woozi said in my ear. 
"You're giving me the chills... can you get the pan?" 
"Ok." He let go of my waist and went to get the pan from the cupboard. Then he the stove and placed the frying pan on it. Again, he snakes his arms around my waist, then places his head on my shoulder. 
"Need any help?" 
Woozi said in my ear which made me blush like mad. I grilled the chicken on the frying pan and plated it on a huge plate before amswering. 
"C-Can you put these in the broth?" I say pointing at the sliced up pieces of beef brisket. 
"Ok, anything else?" He whispers again, his hot breath tickling my skin. 
"Help me make kimchi?" I say as he put in the beef brisket. 
After a few rounds of stirring I turn on a portable stove and place it on the table that we had to buy. 
"Jihoon, taste this?" 
I feed him a spoonful of the broth, he nods in satisfaction. I then waddle over to the portable stove and place the pot on top of it.  Why is he acting so cute...aish I still have to make kimchi. 
Waddling over to the cabinet, I reach for the big bowl which was just too high for me. Woozi reaches over and hands me the bowl, but then resumes to wrap his arms around my waist. I ask for him to help prepare the cabbage as I cut the scallions and radish; afterwards I had put the vegetables all in the big bowl, then went to make the spicy paste. I grated garlic and ginger, then got sugar, gochugaru, salt, and seafood flavouring. Mixing them all in a small bowl, I mixed it until it had become a paste consistency. 
"NO!" 
I heard Woozi yell and looked to see him blushing like mad while Hoshi just stood there smirking. 
"Something wrong?" 
"N-No, Y/N it's nothing." Woozi says and flashes a reassuring smile. 
I blush and turn away from them to continue adding seasoning. Hoshi walks up to me and looks at the red paste I had made. 
"Looks good, Y/N, be honest with me, do you like Woozi?" 
I think to myself before answering.
Did I really like him...? 
"N-No." I said while blushing and looking at my hands. 
"Ok." Hoshi said to me in disbelief. 
"Jihoon? Can you come and taste this?" I said walking towards him with the bowl of red paste in my hands. 
He opens his mouth and puts down the cabbage, I fed him a bit of the paste. 
"It's good." 
I sat down beside him and put on gloves as we both started massaging the red paste in the huge bowl of vegetables. Woozi then takes the red paste and puts some on my cheek. 
"Yah!" 
"AHAHAHAHA Y/N forgive me it's too funny~" 
I put a slash of red paste on his cheek as well and laugh at him pouting. 
"Y/N~" he whines and finishes making the kimchi with me. We leave some to the side to eat and put the rest in a jar for it to ferment. We take off our gloves and wash off the red paste on our faces, I go to the fridge to put the jar inside. Woozi comes over to wrap his arms around my waist again, I waddle over to the cupboard and start placing all the plates and cutlery on the table. They didn't even have plates and cutlery before I came.
Oh these idiots... 
"EVERYONE! DINNER IS READY!" 
The sound of running feet echo off the walls making it sound like a huge stampede was coming. Everyone sat around the table as we all happily ate the dinner set out.
"Wowwww Y/N's cooking is the best!"  
"Aw you guys are so nice. But you know you should give Jihoon some credit too." 
"Woah. Jihoon cooked?!" 
"Daebak! At this rate he'll be way more active around the house!" 
"YAH! I'm not that lazy." Woozi comments with food in his mouth. 
"Haha sure you aren't~" 
After awhile of eating and laughing, I told the rest of Seventeen who didn't help with cooking to clean up. 
Ah ... My stuff doesn't come until tomorrow... 
"What's wrong Y/N?" Woozi asks me. 
"Ah my stuff...it won't come until tomorrow..." 
"Oh, you can borrow my clothes for tonight then. After all I'm the smallest out of all of Seventeen though the clothes might be a bit big for you still." 
"Ok just for tonight then." 
Woozi hands me one of his sweaters, I go to the bathroom to quickly change and get my toothbrush out of my bag. 
*knock knock* 
"Y/N? Are you in here?" Wonwoo yells from the other side of the door. 
"Yea I'm almost done!" I finish brushing my teeth and exit the bathroom in Woozi's sweater. As expected it was big for me, but it was really warm. I head out to the living room and sit on the floor listening to music. Jeonghan sits beside me and looks at the sweater I was wearing. 
"HAHA is that Woozi's?" 
"Ha...Yea. Why do you all call him by his stage name?" 
"Oh, we don't usually use his real name just because he doesn't really let us." 
"Eh? Strange. He told me to call him Jihoon." 
"He... There's only one other person who can call him Jihoon which is S.coups. Honestly, Woozi has never been good with girls." 
"Oh really?" 
This is interesting...
"Yah! Jeonghan! I heard you!" 
He starts laughing as Woozi comes out from the hallway and chases him around the apartment. 
*ding dong
"Oh who is it?!" 
"We need Y/N!"
"Who are you?!" Woozi calls back defensively. 
"YOUR PRODUCTION TEAM!" A loud deep voice boomed across the room. 
"Oh." 
Better not piss him off...

Vernon opens the door as the production team comes in and faces me. 
"Y/N we're going to interview you for today. Everyone else from Seventeen go to your rooms for now." 
One by one I hear doors shut until I'm the only one left. They told me to sit on the stool, and started to ask me questions. 
"How are you adjusting to Seventeen?" 
"Quite well actually, they're really fun to be around."
"What is your role in Seventeen and who decided it?" 
"Well Jihoon decided it, I'm in the vocal unit and I'll be helping him with producing songs." 
"Jihoon? You call Woozi by his first name?" 
"Yes, he told me to do so." 
"Ok, is there anyone who made a memorable first impression on you?" 
"Hm..." 
A few seconds go by as I think, the only person that came to mind was Woozi. 
"Well...I met Jihoon first, and I bumped into him because of how nervous I was. I was pacing back and forth you see, and he caught me before I fell down." 
"What was your reaction when Jeonghan told you that Woozi wasn't good with girls?"
"I was actually quite surprised, he seemed fine talking with me."
"Ah I see. Would you say you're closer to him compared to the other members?" 
Hm...we've become quite close now that I think about it...

"I guess if you put it that way...yes." 
I look away from the camera, and ask if there were anymore questions. 
"Is there anyone you like?" 
"N-No!" 
The production team laughs and thanks me for my hard work. I follow the production team manager who leads me to a room. 
-
While Y/N was recording, she hadn't known that the rest of Seventeen were in one room watching the whole interview. 
"Ok, is there anyone who made a memorable first impression on you?" 
"Oh! We need to listen to this part." Hoshi announced listening carefully. 
"Hm..." 
"Who do you guys think? Let's make a bet." 
"Dino!"
"Hoshi!" 
"Woozi-hyung!" 
The three pointed fingers at each other while laughing. The rest of the members placed their coins in the middle. 
"Well...I met Jihoon first, and I bumped into him because of how nervous I was. I was pacing back and forth you see, and he caught me before I fell down." 
"HAHA I WIN!" Dino cheered as he took all of the coins in the middle. 
"Wait, wait. Did she just say that he caught her before she fell?" Hoshi said. 
"Oh! She did!" 
"YAH WOOZI!" 
The members started making a huge fuss about it, until Y/N answered another question. 
"Do you like anyone?" 
"N-No!"she said red faced. 
"Woozi, start explaining now." Hoshi insisted. 
"Eh? S-She just bumped into me and I caught her because she was about to f-fall." 
Woozi said looking away from the group as they begged him to reenact it for them.
"Dino pace back and forth." Seungkwan demanded. 
Woozi walked up to Dino and reached out his hand to poke him before Dino turned and came back then bumped into Woozi. He caught him the same way he had caught Y/N. 
"Woah. Hyung you seriously did this?" 
"Yea..." Woozi said sheepishly. 
"Wowwwww Woozi is a man!"
"Daebak!" 
"Aigoo, calm down." Woozi said and sat down on his bunk. Seungkwan places his arm around Woozi and rocks him back and forth. He just sat there blushing as all the members cooed him. 
"Ah Woozi's in love~ Sarang~" 
"Alright guys you can come out. Did you listen to the interview?" Asked the production manager but laughed at how everyone was teasing Woozi. 
"Yes." They all obediently said in unison. 
"Woozi? We need to interview you also." 
"Ah yes." 

I walk down to the room the production team told me to go to. I see Woozi walking out, he waves and smiles, I smile back as I enter the room. There was a flat screen TV which I then realized played my interview. The rest of the members looked at me, and told me to sit down. 
"So Y/N, you probably know that we were watching the whole time." 
"Yes..."  
"So? Mind explaining a few things?" 
"Eh...?" 
"Ah the interview is starting!" 
Whew I was saved...thanks Dino...
"So Woozi, why did you let Y/N call you by your real name?" 
"Eh? This? I actually don't know, I just acted upon instinct." Woozi said rubbing the back of his neck. 
"What was your first impression of Y/N?" 
"Haha short. She's shorter than me which was quite a shock. But she also was very shy and she would get embarrassed really easily." He chuckles at himself recalling all those times he made me blush. 
"Y/N what was your first impression of Woozi?" DK asked me all of a sudden as their voices kept playing in the background. 
"Well, when we first met I thought he was cute..." 
"Ohhhh Y/N. That reminds me, Woozi explained how you two first met." Hoshi added. Dino then told me about how he was acting as me and Woozi reenacted our first meeting. 
"Woozi seems to have taken a great liking to you." 
"Agreed with Joshua" said Vernon in English. 
"Do you like Y/N?" 
"N-No, we j-just met today!" Woozi explained defending himself. Shortly after the interview was over, we could all go to rest. I went to the bed I had to share with Woozi, and laid there. Slowly I drifted off into my thoughts, wondering what lies for the future. I also ended up questioning myself about whether I liked Woozi. Was there even a chance? 
"Y/N we're going to start practice tomorrow." I mumble as a response to Woozi, and just stared at the wooden planks that held the top bunk. 

"What was this clip about?" 
The production team played a clip of me hugging Y/N while she was cooking. I didn't know what to say about that, I was utterly speechless. 
"Er...I'm not sure what to say..." I looked down at my hands and fiddled them. 
"What was Hoshi saying to you that made you shout 'NO!' All of a sudden?" 
"Ah. He asked if I liked Y/N." 
"Does everyone in Seventeen ship you two?" 
"Well I guess you could say that." I said facing away from them. 
After a bunch more questions about today, they finally let me go back to rest up. Honestly I was confused about whether I liked her or not. Truthfully I had to hold back from calling her cute on several occasions. She's so short it's adorable... What am I saying to myself. Woozi you seriously need to get ahold of yourself. I don't know what to do with myself. 
"Y/N, we're going to start practice tomorrow." 
She mumbled and continued to lay there.
My sweater looked so big on her. Ah. Why are you doing this to yourself Woozi. Do I like her already? Sigh. Don't think about it Woozi. Just don't. I should really sleep I haven't slept in a long time. 
"Goodnight everyone." I say out loud. 
"Wait. Woozi?"
"Yes Dino?" 
"Is there something wrong hyung?" 
"No there's nothing..." Truthfully I wanted to understand my own feelings... 
"You're very bad at hiding things you know?" Hoshi comments.
"Hyung, do you like Y/N noona?" 
I stay silent and pretend that I've gone to sleep. Y/N had gone into a deep sleep awhile ago, I stayed up looking at her as I fell asleep. I just hope we can be close friends... With that I drift into dream land. 

Meanwhile everyone else from Seventeen got up and went into the living room for another discussion. 
"Aigoo, what should we do with those two?" 
"They're probably confused about their feelings." 
"Hyung earlier was acting suspicious. I asked if he liked Y/N and he stayed silent." 
"Eventually one of them will confess right?" 
"Maybe we should just wait and observe for now." 
"Honestly I really want our Woozi to like someone in that way. He always seems so distant." 
"Yea I agree." 
"Discussion dismissed. Verdict: observe." DK announces as they all start to walk back into their rooms. 
*ringgggg ringgggg
"Hello? Who is this?" S.coups answers with everyone who's awake huddling around. 
"Ah Seventeen, this is the CEO, I wanted to tell you about a mission you have to do." 
"EH?!" 

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
How was it? Good? Bad? I'll be making more so please wait patiently. I love writing in general and I hope you all enjoy this book. Give some feedback maybe? Thank you~