Epilogue: Successes and Wedding rings

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

This will be the last chapter I post on this  story. If you want more I'm considering a one shot book, but I will only do it by request. Thank you for reading up until this chapter! And I hope you enjoy this one last chapter. By the way this will have ...like. . So... 

WARNING: THERE WILL BE VERY INTIMATE SCENES AND HERE. Yes I'm very blunt. 

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

2017 December 5, 8:29pm 

Once again Christmas was approaching and we had just released a teaser of our next comeback four days ago. It's almost been a year since Mrs.Kim has been locked up. Y/N and I have since been focusing on our work, we've gone on tour, done various interviews, gone to photo shoots, and have rose to stardom. We had our first win for Pretty U where many tears were shed. That success was followed by many more Carats joining our fandom, more nominations, and more awards. Also we had ISAC which is like idol Olympics and it was pretty fun. This year we get to participate again but earlier since it was kinda delayed. Now Y/N and I are going through our mini album once again tweaking anything and everything last minute. The album was releasing today, and we've got 3-4 more hours to go through it. Though Y/N decided to do something different and freaking started a vlive. We haven't had a break in ages...

"Y/N~ freaking help!" I say at her at the desk with the camera on. 

"C'mon, there's only a little bit left to get finished!" 

"You do the rest, I'll talk to the camera, deal?" 

"Fine..." she said sadly knowing that I had done most of the work today. I got up from my chair and stretched my arms. I took the camera out of Y/N's hands with a struggle then went out of the office. The others were dripping in sweat from practicing the dance. All of us screamed because the song was about to play again until Hoshi shut it off. 

"Hello Carats!!!" S.coups is the first to say. 

"Sorry you have to see us like this, our comeback is soon!!! Please make sure to watch our music video!!!" 

"Love you Carats!!!"

Shameless self promo. 

"So why are you out here Woozi? Aren't you and Y/N working on the album release?" 

"Ah that..." I laugh nervously looking at them all. 

"Well, I let Y/N finish it up since she was vliving the whole time." 

"What?! Did you let them hear the song?!" The rest started to worry. 

"No, course not. Headphones."

"Alright, just place the camera there and join us for dance practice." I went to the mirror and stood it up as we practiced without the music. 

"Woozi!!" I paused after a good session of dancing and went to the office. 

"What?" 

"It's finished!" She said happily leaning back on her chair. I take her headphones and have a listen to the songs. 

"How'd fast pace go?" 

"Hard but I think it sounds pretty good now." I went through all the songs and gave an ok, we got Bumzu to come in and he confirmed it as well. 

"You guys are done!!!" He yelled to all of us and we set back home. 

"Oh, the Vlive is still going?" 

"Yea, we decided to keep it on." 

"C'mon guys let's go!!" Dino said from on top of the hill. We arrived at our dorm and sat down on the couch. 

"So tired but it's worth it..." All of us we're pretty tired, it was already 11:00pm. 

"Y/N how long did you talk with them for?!" 

"Oh...since like three hours ago?" She said sheepishly. 

"The battery's dying!" We all gave our short goodbyes until the camera literally died. 

"I'll get the charger..." Wonwoo went upstairs. 

"I'm hungry, I'm eating ramen." Mingyu said but then went upstairs.

What are those two up to...

"YA! BE QUIETER!!!" Jeonghan yelled up to the both of them. 

"OKAY!!!" Their door shut and we just turned to each other not wanting to discuss it. 

"Let's all just go to bed..." 

"Can we share a room...S.coups said since he shared his room with the two lovebirds. 

"Yea yea..." Jeonghan pat his back as they went up to their rooms. Everyone was already settled down, Y/N and I were the last ones to go up. 

"I'm using the bathroom." 

I wash up, when I come out, Y/N is at her desk. Doing a vlive. 

What the . How the...

"Hello?" I wave my arms behind her, she turns around and just smiles. 

"They gave us two cameras!" I roll my eyes and say hi to the Carats anyways. 

Oh Y/N why you gotta be like that...

"Waaaaah only half an hour left until the M/V release!!" 

"Please look forward to it a lot, love you!" She continued to talk as I just laid on my bed half watching her and half in my own thoughts. 

Why is she so beautiful... these days we rarely have time for ourselves, and we're busy with other things too. I wish I could spend some time with her... oh. Maybe... 

I started thinking those naughty thoughts, yes, those naughty thoughts. I just kept watching letting my grow and grow. 

Well great. Just great...what do I do. It's starting to really bug me here...ugh. Well...I do have an idea. 

Y/N stood up while still holding the camera. I got out of bed and pressed myself against the back of her body. She seemed shocked but followed along since there were thousands of people watching. She kept the camera steady as I slyly put my arms around her waist. They hung near for a few minutes until reaching down her pyjama pants. Laying my head against her shoulder; I continued to reach up to her underwear. I took in a deep breath as I rubbed my fingers against the outside of her heat through the thin fabric. She inhaled and spoke in a cautious voice while trying to keep the camera to the right level. 

"Woozi are you sleeping?" 

"No." I said looking up while still playing with her. She just shot a glare and looked back at the camera. 

Hahaha...why is this so funny? Seeing her panic like this...

I snickered a bit as she kept ranting to the camera. Her legs squeezed as if to trap my hands, but I just pressed harder. The underwear kept feeding into her wet heat, I kept looking up at her face with a smirk. She bit her lip trying to hold back a small pleasurable moan. 

"A-Ah? Looks like the battery is going to run out again..." She laughed nervously and said goodbye. I used my left hand to wave at the camera while smiling innocently. 

Once that camera shuts off...

She tried stalling until she really couldn't stand it any longer. 

It's game over. 

She shut off the camera and put it on the table nearby. She turned around letting her hair whip in my face. My hand rubbing against her wet followed and rubbed even harder. 

"Ah..." She softly moaned not wanting to wake the others. 

Pft, I bet the others already know what's happening in here. 

I pressed myself against her letting her sit on the desk. Using my left hand I gripped onto her and let my head rest on her shoulder. 

"We shouldn't...do this here..." 

"Then what are you suggesting?" I spoke into her neck. 

"Would you want us to continue out in the living room?" I said in a sarcastic but serious tone. 

"N-No!" I felt her face flush red of heat. Her arm wrapped around my neck as her hand grabbed my hair. I trailed kisses down her neck and nibbled at her ear. 

"You're lucky...I'm not leaving hickeys for all of them to see." She pressed her body against mine. I pulled her into a kiss; not wanting to break apart from her. 

I missed these lips...how long has it been...we were too busy to do anything romantic at all. 

I started to her shirt as the kiss grew more intense. It was our first time doing something like this, but let's just say the both of us knew what was coming. 

I read too many handbooks...

I blushed for a spilt second until her lips slightly parted. I pushed my finger against her heat again making sure that some of my finger would go into her entrance. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths; I continued to pleasure her wet core. I pulled away for a short second to let her top fall to the ground. She already discarded her pants that also laid there on the ground. We went to the bed making a loud thump as we toppled onto the mattress. She was underneath me; I connected our kiss once again.

That reminds me...we didn't get to celebrate our one year anniversary...oh?

I felt a tear fall onto my cheek, I opened my eyes and saw her crying a bit. A sudden wave of guilt overcame me. 

"We don't have to if you don't want to..." I said softly to her while preparing to take my hand away from her heat. 

"N-No...I was just reminded of Youngajae..." She smiled sadly and looked down. 

Ah that time...

"Shall we continue?" I asked unsure whether she needed some time alone. She nodded; I kissed the tears away hoping to make her feel comforted and to bat away the bad memories. I kissed down to her chest and skillfully unclipped her bra. The straps fell to her shoulders; I reached to remove it but she stopped me. 

"What's wrong?" She blushed when I looked up at her.

"Isn't it...unfair? Why am I the only one n-...?" She said shutting her eyes tight. I let myself smile a bit at her remark but agreed. 

"Alright, I'll strip too then." I stretched out making sure I still sat on her legs and removed my shirt. It hit the ground with a small thud. I leaned back down, pressing my toned abs onto her body. Her hands lightly grazed against them as they headed for the bulge in my pants. I on her s pushing away her bra and making sure not to hurt her. I lightly on her soft tender skin, she moaned quite loudly causing a smirk to form on my lips. She raised her hand to cover , I grabbed her wrist and held it away. 

"Don't do that, you trust me right?" I smiled at her. She sighed knowing there was no point in refuse. I let her wrist go and continued down her upper half. 

Maybe just one hickey? Yea...she won't mind. 

I on the skin just bellow her , she moaned as if I found her sensitive spot. Well, after all it was her sensitive spot. It turned red after I was done, and left her as a mess. I felt her fingertips dig into my pant elastic. I looked up at her unsure what she had planned out. I just continued down to her private area, her were already wet from earlier. 

"Someone's wet~" I teased while I dragged my tongue across the wet spot.

"Ugh...Jihoon don't tease. Not like you aren't as excited." She said touching the tip of my lightly through my briefs. I smirked and pressed against her hands more while playing with her . I trailed down her sides and hooked my fingers into her laced . 

I never knew she could actually be girly...

I look up at her, she just nods, I slide it off her slim legs. And she thinks she fat? YEA RIGHT. I blow against her dripping heat, she lets out a groan rubbing my even harder. I groan against the flaps of her core, she becomes a mess. I stick my tongue out and swirl around it in various patterns making sure to occasionally slip inside her entrance. Her back arches as I went faster, her hands gripped my allowing myself to against her hand. We sat up, she wrapped her arm around my neck while still playing with my . 

"I love you." I said into her ear as my hand slid down once again. I pushed my finger into her entrance, her head arched back in pleasure. 

"How are you so good at this?" She breathed out as I quickened my pace. I smirked and put in another finger causing a louder moan to escape from . I kissed her on the lips passionately; in case anyone was about to hear our moans. I put in another finger and went faster, her core kept tightening around my fingers. I pulled out and let my pants fall to the ground seeing as she was eager to get them off. I reached into my back pocket before letting them fall to the ground. I smirk as I see her pulling down my briefs. 

"Woah, someone's excited." She mumbled as my sprung out. She grabbed it and started to give me a , which took me aback. 

"I should be asking how you're so good." I say grunting at her technique. She just laughs before taking it in with . I let out a moan as she stared to me. I reached down and put in the pink into her entrance. She gasped as I turned it on. The vibrations from her moans kept rubbing on my . 

"Where...did you get that?" I laughed and turned up the speed. 

"A-Ah! What the ..." She harder as I ed into , the was almost at max speed. If the room was silent you could probably hear it buzzing. 

"What if...we get caught." She said in between breaths. I shrugged and let the go to max speed. 

"A-Ah...ugh...Jihoon, why does it feel so good?" She stopped before I came. I pinned her down on the bed kissing down her body again and playing with her hard s. I put in a finger along with the and went deep into her entrance. Her hair was scattered all over, with beads of sweat falling down her forehead. 

"Ugh...Jihoon.." I pushed my fingers in deeper as she started to pump my . I took out the and my finger before she came. 

"I want you..." 

"Beg for me." I said while grabbing a . 

"Ugh...Jihoon please..." She said cutely but out of breath. I slid the on and stared down at her body observing her beauty. 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"You know..." 

"What?" I laughed in my head knowing she was desperate. She then took her hands and started playing with herself making faces at me. I grabbed her hands and pinned them down over her head. 

"Ah~ Jihoon..." 

"Say it~ what do you want me to do?" 

"F- me so hard that I can't walk in the morning... I need you." 

"You're so cute." I said and kissed her cheek. I entrance with my tip before ing inside her. She fought back a painful groan as I stayed put. I leaned back down and kissed her tears away. 

"It's ok now..." she whispered, I nodded and slowly moved in and out. Her arms gripped the sheets, as her pants and moans became louder. 

"Faster..." I smirked again and went faster, the bed kept rocking making noises loud enough to disguise our moans. Her core kept tightening around my as we ed into each other in sync. 

"Ugh..." she groaned louder as I hit her g-spot. I ed against it as the room grew hotter and the tension rose. 

"So tight..." I panted out ing even faster if that was even humanely possible. 

"Ah!!" The room filled with our voices; she let go of the sheets and dug her nails into my back. 

"I-I'm close! Ugh.." 

"Me too..." our s were getting sloppy as the tiredness overwhelmed us. 

"I'm !" Y/N said before releasing. 

"Me too." I said and ed deep into her a few more times before ing into the . We rode out our s; I pulled out and threw the used away into the trash. 

"I love you Y/N." 

"Me too." We laid in the blankets together still tired from what just happened. I faced her and pressed myself against her. I fiddled with the in my hand under the blanket. 

"Round two?" 

"What? How can you still have ene-" she paused to gasp at the sudden insertion of the . I turned it onto max speed and laughed at her whining. 

"A-Ah! Why did you...ah...do that?!" 

"Because why not? We're not finished here anyways." I smiled at her before topping her taking out the .

"Jihoon are we really doing the again?" 

"Why not, you're already pleasured and I'm already hard." I said bluntly and looked at her shocked expression. I core again and scoffed at her words before. 

"Ya! You're already wet." She blushed hard and slapped my arm. I pulled off the blankets and pinned her down. I leaned all the way down pressing my body against hers. I kissed her as I entered her wet core. That; led to a night full of moans. 

2017 December 6, 7:29am 

All 11 members were already up and groaning at each other. 

"They, were, so LOUD." Jeonghan ruffled his hair, the rest tried to keep themselves awake. 

"Did you guys see the vlive?" 

They groggily nodded at S.coups, and walked downstairs to make coffee. 

"For a first we're all drinking coffee..." 

"Did you hear how loud they were? The neighbours must've heard too!" Mingyu exclaimed pissed off at the two. 

"Let's just go wake them up now." 

"I'm not going." Everyone started arguing not wanting to piss off Woozi who would surely get mad. 

"WE'RE ALL GOING." Said Jeonghan dragging all of them upstairs and pounding on the door. 

"YAH!!! GET UP OR WE'LL ENTER!!!" A few ruffling sounds and swears were heard before they opened the door and came out. 

"You two look tired." 

"So do you guys." Woozi shot back at them pointing at their bags. 

"YAH! DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT!!!" 

"What?" 

"WE COULD ALL HEAR YOU TWO!!!! AISH!" The8 shook his head at the two while the others just stared. Y/N broke out into a huge blush and nudged Woozi. 

"Told you we shouldn't have done it here." She whispered in his ear. 

"I'm still confused..." Dino says poking out his head from behind Wonwoo. 

"It's nothing Dino." 

"Ah hyung!!" 

"You're who's baby?" 

"Jeonghan hyung's baby..." He said sulking and going back downstairs for coffee. 

"Y/N, are you sore?" She blushed harder and went downstairs not answering the question. 

"You two really." Jun clicked his tongue at Woozi then went downstairs. The rest of them slowly followed getting ready for their comeback stage today. 

"Play our song!!" 

Boom boom started blasting through the dorm as we all got dressed while singing along to the music. 

"EVERYDAY BOOM BOOM!!!" 

----------------------------------------------

It was already 10 years since Seventeen's debut, soon the guys would be heading to the army. We achieved many great things, and I'll get to continue to be a producer. This was our last song before we disbanded. I never though we'd be able to last this long... Jihoon and I are already engaged. We were going to hold a wedding ceremony right before his departure and the day finally came. It was today. The wedding is today. 

"The dress still fits me...I'm surprised." I looked at myself in the mirror. Who thought I'd marry the guy of my dreams. 

There's nothing stopping me now. 

I got called to come out and stand outside the huge wooden doors. Right now we're in Japan doing another tour, and we decided to have our wedding here instead. The doors opened and I saw everyone there, I walked down the aisle with Woozi's father instead, everyone had eyes on me. I reached the alter as we said our vows. 

"Congratulations!!!" They all cheered us on as we kissed sealing our marriage. 

"I love you." He said smiling down on me. We skipped down the aisles and reached the outside where our limousine was waiting. We drove off leaving our friends and family to go to the airport. 

"Hawaii here we come!" We settled in the back seat waiting to arrive. 

I hope this never ends...

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. School, and started coming up. And let's just say, the past month hasn't been too bright. But this story has finally come to an end. Should I make a kpop one shot kinda thing? Comment if I should cuz idk. Again I'm sorry. There's just been a lot. Goodbye!! And until maybe next time.