Chapter 7: Confession

Fate? Woozi x Reader (Seventeen fanfiction)

Hai, I'm trying not to get dis-motivated and all that. My mom is making it ridiculously hard, and I'm trying to find cheap lessons that aren't going to be ty. Also I'm practicing Korean, self teaching myself vocal training, and I might start trying to self teach myself dance. So sorry if I'm unable to update often once again, also school will be in the way as well. Thank you for being patient! 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
3 months later
This is dangerous...I need to tell her now. Or else we'll both be killed. 
"Y/N." 
She turns her chair and faces me; I try to get the words out, though sadness washes over me. 
"You know all the...bad events we've been running into." 
"Yea?" 
She starts growing sad; she was clearly recalling all those close calls we've experienced in the past three months. 
Should I even tell her...? Is it the right time? 
A silence falls between us; we were both experiencing those moments again. 
*flashbacks* 
It was the concert day, fans would be coming to the company's stage for a concert and fan sign. Today is also the day where the CEO decides whether our debut date will be pushed over earlier. 
"Everyone gather around!" 
Everyone was dressed in their outfits, there was only a few minutes before we would go out there and start our opening performance. All of us were anxiously waiting for our cue as the crowd chanted and we were standing as Seventeen. 
"No matter what happens out there, we give it our all, Seventeen fighting!" 
"Fighting!!!" 
That was the last 'fighting' we had before we got called onto the stage. The opening performance consisted of the vocal unit, everyone was doing well, then the rest of Seventeen came on stage joining us. After getting cheers we stood altogether in a line introducing ourselves. 
"Hello!!! We are say the name!" 
"SEVENTEEN!!" 
"Yes! Thank you for attending today's concert! What should we begin with..." 
"How about our performance unit's high impact dance!" 
The crowd goes wild while the rest of us wait backstage. It was chaotic, everyone was trying their best to keep their cool. In what felt like seconds, the performance unit finished their dance. Next was our turn, the room was still dark as a spotlight shone on me as I walked across the stage singing. 
"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door~"
More lights shine as the rest of the vocal unit started to sing. 
"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~" 
"You don't know oh oh~ you don't know you're beautiful~" 
What's that sound... 
Quickly, I glance up and move to the side before the glass vase dropped just beside me. Luckily none of the glass pieces cut me, though as it shattered it was obvious since the loud sound bounced off the closed area. I continued singing trying to stay calm in the moment but truthfully that scared the hell out of me. The crowd was also confused, and the rest of Seventeen waiting backstage were starting to get worried. Soon, our performance was done and we stepped off stage. 
"Jihoon, are you ok?" 
"Woozi what was that?!" 
"I don't know...but just be glad I heard the noise from up there." 
"Hey are you guys ok?!" 
The rest of Seventeen comes rushing over as the hip hop unit took the stage. The concert continued, though the tension in the audience was no joke. The CEO who watched, was also very anxious for us though we couldn't just cancel our concert. 
The hip hop unit finished without any signs of dropping items. After that we stood in front to the broken glass letting the production staff clean it up as we started to answer questions the fans had. 
"Will Woozi and Y/N's duet song be on the upcoming album?" 
"If there are a lot of requests for it we might add it in." 
We continued on until the sound of sweeping had faded. 
"Alright, we will continue our concert with our planned debut song 'Shining Diamond'!" 
The crowd cheers for us once again, I stay aware for any other sounds that I hear knowing it was probably Mrs.Kim who set this up. 
"Slip into the diamond life~" 
A humming noise was heard from backstage, a sack was about to swing at us. We kept doing the choreography, I kept my eye on the sack and realized it was about the release, I motion for everyone to duck. We all crouched down for a moment letting the sack swing right over our heads. Though no one stopped singing or dancing, the sack remained on the side and no one was hurt at all. As we finished our concert and saying goodbye the fans looked honestly worried. We went off the stage with lots of cheers, and let out a big sigh of relief. 
"No one got hit right?" 
"No one...luckily. What was up with that?!" 
"I saw a blade stuck onto the sack, if anyone got hit it would've been bad." Wonwoo said pointing at the small blade wedged inside the sack. 
"Why and how?" 
"Let's just leave before something else happens..." Dino says clearly scared for his life. 
People exited the room, we waved as we got off the stage. Afterwards we entered our waiting room where all of us were waiting for the CEO. Footsteps start nearing the door, the CEO comes in and sits in his big seat.
"Kids, no one was hurt right?" 
"No sir." 
"Good, your performance today was professional. I give you credit on how you handled the sudden attacks, you remained calm and showed no fear while continuing the performance." 
There was a long pause afterwards; the CEO was feeling guilty for what had happened on stage though we all knew it wasn't him who set it up. 
"Because of your performance, the official debut date for Seventeen will be..." 
"October 26." 
All of us were smiling and forgot about all the things that had happened on stage. Our debut date was in three months, after years of hard training and teamwork we were debuting soon. 
- 1 week later 
It was the last day of the week, everyone was exhausted and tired. We were walking around the streets late at night since we had finished eating. All of us were practicing hard for the debut, we had created two new songs for the debut, and there was another concert planned for next month where everyone will have a solo performance. 
"The debut date is so soon! Let's all work hard!" S.coups the leader says, we all keep walking while discussing about the solo performances. I hear a few honks from the other side of the street, when I look back there was a truck that was speeding ahead. A black truck to be more precise, the driver was coming right at us. 
"EVERYONE HURRY UP AND GO!" I scream out, they all see the truck speeding towards us. I grabbed Y/N as the bright lights neared us. The truck crashed into the pole just in front of us while we just stood there in shock of what had just happened. The driver then quickly got out of the truck and ran for his life. It was clear that he had attempted to kill us, no one caught what he looked like and he wore all black. Mingyu calls for a towing truck then explains about how the truck crashed into the pole. 
"Is everyone ok?" 
"Jihoon, is that blood?!" 
"Where?" 
I check myself, a sharp stinging pain was felt when I moved my left arm. There was a broken piece of glass stuck, blood dripped down from the cut. I start pulling out the piece wincing at the pain. Once it was finally out, a small cut was left on my arm, it bled as I threw the piece of bloodstained glass on the pavement. 
"Let's hurry and go back to the dorm to treat that." 
We all walked trying to be very cautious of our surroundings. Once we arrived I went up to the bedroom to get a first aid kit from the cabinet. There was a loud swish sound from outside, I move away from the window and stop. The glass from the window shatters as an arrow narrowly passed my face. I face the mirror and see a small cut on my nose. The broken glasses laid on the ground; I stepped out of the bathroom, Y/N was standing there with wide eyes. 
"What happened to your face?" 
"Oh just an arrow. There's an arrow stuck in the wall and broken glass." Sarcasm laced in my voice. I sat down on my bed while Y/N just stared in shock. I put the first aid kit down and start to treat myself. 
"I'll do it." 
Y/N took a seat beside me and put ointment on the cuts. The stinging sensation making my face scrunch up. 
"It's done." 
My arm was bandaged, and my nose had a bandaid on it. We cleaned up the glass and covered the window with the curtains. I laid down on my bed; Y/N suddenly spoke up as I was about to fall asleep. 
"Why are all these incidents happening now..." 
"I don't know...just be careful..." 
Reality was I did know, but what she said. Why now? I soon fell into a deep sleep though I was scared for my life. 
-2 weeks later 
"Seventeen!" 
The loud voice booms from the other side of the door. 
"Yes CEO?" 
Quickly we unlock the door and let him inside. Y/N prepares some coffee for him, all of us still remained in pyjamas, it was early morning still. We all stayed silent as he sipped his coffee, the only thing that could be heard was the clock ticking.
"Kids, I have some news." 
He pauses, reading his facial expressions it didn't seem like there was anything wrong. 
"Good news or bad news first?" 
"Good." Hoshi says. 
"We've agreed to do a collaboration with BTS in the near future after you debut." 
"Really?" 
"Yes, also Woozi and Y/N the both of you will work with their composer." 
"Wow...thank you." 
We all bow in gratitude, but his face then turns to grief rather than happiness. 
"Bad news; all those incidents that you've been running into. There are a bunch of rumours, have you heard about the recent one with the post you posted?" 
"No..." 
I check my phone and log onto our Twitter account, people spotted someone in the background who had some sort of weapon with him. 
Post: Picture of Y/N and Woozi with a man in black hiding a weapon circled in red. 
Caption: @saythename SEVENTEEN! THERE WAS A MAN IN THE BACK! HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO STAB YOU TWO!!! PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FURTHER! SEVENTEEN FIGHTING!!! ~Carats 
We were all stunned at what we just saw, it was indeed a man in black who had a weapon. There were also various comments on our post saying that we were about to be stabbed. 
"Yesterday night I got a call from KBS asking if they could broadcast this. I refused and we have the police discreetly looking into it. Is there perhaps something that could've caused this?" 
Everyone shakes their heads, I do as well but give the CEO a look. 
"I'll be heading out, kids, be careful." 
He stands up, I go outside with him to see him out. The elevator doors open, that's when's start to speak knowing she wouldn't be able to know. 
"CEO. Mrs.Kim; Taehyung's mom, and Y/N's parents agreed on having an arranged marriage. Mrs.Kim wants them to marry but Taehyung has a partner, she's probably after me and Y/N." 
"Alright Jihoon, does Seventeen know?" 
"Wonwoo does...I plan on telling the rest of them soon...Taehyung knows about it also." 
"And Y/N?" 
"When the time is right..." 
"I trust you Jihoon, be careful." 
He gives me a pat on my shoulder, the elevator doors open and I go back up to the dorm. 
"What's this about?" I say opening the door to see three of them cleaning up broken plate pieces. 
"We don't know, the plate just fell on its own." 
"Dammit." I mutter under my breath. 
"Where's Y/N?" I ask looking around as I head to the living room. 
"She's showering right now." 
"Ok then, everyone can you gather around here?" I say loud enough to alert them all. 
We sit around in the living room, I start to explain about what was happening. 
"So...lots of bad things have been happening. I mean look." I point to my not yet healed arm. 
"The reason I think it's happening, is because...Mrs.Kim wants me or Y/N dead." 
"Jihoon what are you saying?"
"You're crazy." 
They start protesting about my theory; Wonwoo nods at me. 
"Alright, settle down, Wonwoo knows. So let me explain to you guys." 
The room falls silent as I start explaining about the arranged marriage, and the company, to the reason why she wants us dead. 
"Mrs.Kim thinks I'm an obstacle...also Y/N's grandparents might be killed as well." 
"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" S.coups seemed saddened that I didn't tell them all. 
"I didn't know...how to tell you." I look at all of them, they just seem in shock of everything that I've said. 
"Listen, Y/N doesn't know about this...Grandpa told me to tell her when I think she's ready." 
"We have to keep it for now?" Asks Jun. 
I nod, they all go back to doing what they were doing though the things that I've said resides heavily inside of them. 
"It's ok." 
Wonwoo tells me patting my head, Y/N comes out of the shower and asks about what we were going to do. 
What is that...oh no... 
I look up to see a flickering light bulb that was loose and about to drop down onto Y/N's head. 
"Y/N! MOVE!" 
I lunge towards her and push her aside as the light bulb dropped, it shattered on my foot. I drop to the ground, pieces were stuck on the top of my foot. 
"FIRST THE FRICKING GLASS, NOW THIS?!" Joshua exclaims in English. 
"Someone get the first aid kit!" 
Vernon rushes to the bathroom across the room and shuffles to find the first aid kit. 
"Is anyone else hurt?!" S.coups says making sure there wasn't anyone else who needed medical attention. Blood kept trickling down my foot and dripped onto the hardwood floor. I didn't dare move the position, my foot had already become numb with pain. 
"Why does it have to be glass..." 
"Everyone get something to clean up the glass!" 
The rest of Seventeen became chaotic, Vernon and Y/N were picking out the glass pieces stuck in my foot. Each piece that was pulled out hurt more than the last piece that was pulled out. After there were no more pieces left, and the blood had started to dry, they got out the disinfectant. 
"Sorry..." Y/N said softly before gently pressing the small towel soaked with disinfectant on my foot. 
"GAH!!" 
It stung, a lot. After wiping down my entire foot, Vernon got out the medical tape wrapping it around my foot. 
"How are you going to walk?" 
"Limp?" I joke around laughing, Vernon just looks at me as if I'm crazy. 
"Look at you, you're in this state yet you can still laugh?" 
He shakes his head, Y/N just watched as Vernon finished bandaging my foot. 
"Are you ok?" 
Y/N helps me up from the ground, I try letting my foot down onto the ground. I wince in pain, the tape tightened around the fresh cuts. I try to stand on it, but end up balancing on one leg. 
"What should we eat for dinner?" Hoshi calls from the kitchen. 
"I'm not hungry, you guys can eat." 
I go upstairs to the bedroom with difficulty, and laid down to stare at the ceiling. I fell asleep thinking about how we all might get killed, who knows. We could quite literally get killed soon. 
-1 month later 
"Baby look at me now~ now~ now~"
CARATS filled the concert area, the venue was bigger and better. My performance was the last one, I couldn't screw up at this point. I jump down from the space, the impact hurt especially from my not yet healed foot. I smiled to fake away the pain and continued until the last second. We were all exhausted though we still had one last performance to do. The rest of Seventeen came on stage and got into their positions. Sorry by Super junior started playing, we sang and started the difficult choreography that took us ages to perfect. The crowd continued going wild, though once again the performance was interrupted. I motion towards the fireworks on the side that were about to go off. Calmly we started moving towards the other end of the stage continuing the choreography and finishing the performance. 
"EVERYONE HAS TO EVACUATE NOW!!!" I say quickly to everyone, we all start going out the exit where everyone stood a good distance away from the building. Fireworks and explosions started going off, luckily everyone was able to make it out. 
The production staff dialed 119; sirens were heard from afar as they put out the fire. 
I ask for a megaphone from one of the staff members, he hands me one and turns it on. 
"EVERYONE!! ARE YOU ALL SAFE?!?" 
"YES!!!" 
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!!" 
I say before turning it off and facing the rest of Seventeen. 
"Hopefully this will be the last incident." 
"Hopefully..." 
That day multiple reporters had been saying it was not just a coincidence. Everyone had started speculating, and the police was put on high alert. We were bombarded by news reporters as we rushed into our van. We took off to our dorm, the ride was full of silence. 
"Do you think we'll have to pay for the destruction?" 
"Probably not...we didn't cause it." 
None of us knew what else was going to come, we planned to be prepared the next time she struck. 
- Another month later 
The debut date was getting closer and closer, only a month left before our debut. The news reports have died down, everyone was still on alert though. 
*buzzzzzz buzzzzz* 
"Hello? CEO?" 
"Jihoon, Y/N's grandparents are in the hospital." 
Well great. That psycho mom again. 
"Which one?" 
"Yoonji." 
"Alright, I'm going there right now." 
I hang up then grab my jacket and keys. 
"Woozi...? Where are you going this late?" 
"Hospital." 
S.coups nodded getting the message as I head out the door. I take a taxi and get there in half an hour. I got out and stood outside facing the familiar sign. I go in and ask about what room her grandparents were in. The lights flickered as I went up to the room, once I opened the door grandma woke up and looked at me. 
"Jihoon...?" 
"Yes grandma, it's me..." 
I walk over beside her bed, she looked at me smiling. She held my hand in hers and looked at me straight in the eye. 
"I don't have much time left." 
She half heartedly let out a laugh. 
"Take care of my Y/N..." 
"I will..." 
"Y/N doesn't know you're here right?" 
I blush nodding, I say that I was told by the CEO about what had happened. 
"Y/N doesn't need to find out ok?" 
"Ok..." 
Just then grandpa moves in his bed and sees me. 
"Jihoon? What...how did you know?" 
"CEO told me...what happened to the both of you?" 
He avoids my eyes and looks at grandma. 
"We, were stabbed." 
A long uncomfortable silence filled the room, the wind from outside is the only thing that could be heard. 
"Is it bad?" 
"Mine isn't...but his..." 
"Grandpa, where is it?" 
He lifts his covers away, a bandage was wrapped around his stomach and there was a stain on the bandage. 
"Grandpa, turn over and lie down properly...your wound will open more." 
He faces the ceiling, covering himself with the thin blanket. I look at grandma who was also clearly suffering, I pat her hand in comfort before letting her go. I stand up and leave the both of them saying good night. I left with a heavy heart, I called for a taxi once again letting my thoughts get the best of me on the ride back. It was a blur afterwards, all I could remember was me falling asleep on my bed. 
*Flashback over* 
- 1 month later; current time 
I have trouble trying to say the truth, she seemed wary after the long silence we had. Both of us looked at each other, her eyes were already glossy. 
"You're parents...they..." 
"I already know." She said shocking me. A tear rolls down her cheek as she tried to smile brightly. Her lip started quivering, she bit down on it to try and make it stop. I stand up to hug her, her back as she cried into my shoulder. 
"Y/N? How did you know?" 
"I...overheard you guys...when...you told Seventeen." She barely managed to sniffle out. 
"It's ok...we can solve this." I keep her back and nuzzle my head into her neck. Her cries gradually softened, until there were only a few sniffs heard. 
"Should we go and practice with the rest now?" 
She just nods rubbing her eyes with her sleeves. We go out of our office; Seventeen was dancing around and Hoshi was shouting orders.
"Y/N? Woozi? Are you joining us?" 
"Yea...we've done enough work in the office for today." 
We continue our dance practice, I continue being cautious just in case another bad thing was going to occur. 
- 3:02am 
"Get some sleep everyone..." S.coups said weakly before shutting the lights off in our dorm. 
"Goodnight..." 
We all went into our bedrooms, I got into my bed and laid there. 
Why do I have to be scared...I'm gonna die. I wonder if this'll stop...it'll only stop when they get married right? Why...do I feel so hurt. It's like being stabbed with a thousand arrows. I've liked her for three full months now right...ah time flies by fast. I have so many scars now. It's all her fault...why can't we just be happy. When should I tell her...now that she knows about the arranged marriage...
"Jihoon?" 
I stiffen when I hear her voice. 
"Yes?" I call out in the dark room. 
"Do you think I'll have to marry him..." 
That stung. I can't stand this thought.
"I...don't know. She'll probably threaten you though..." 
"But what if...I like someone else?" 
She likes someone? Who...?
"Then...um...I'm not sure." 
"If I...date some-" 
Woah.
"Are you dating?" I cut her off mid sentence, she denies her voice was laced with sadness.
"I'm sleepy...good night Jihoon." 
With that the room fell silent, I continued thinking of all the horrible possibilities for the future. Soon I fell into a deep sleep even more terrified of what's to come. 

"Sign this contract." 
This better be signed today...or else I'll be forced to get my hands dirty. 
"I knew it was a bad idea to get discharged early." 
I sigh, the old man continued to grumble as my men held him firmly. 
"Shut up and sign it or else she gets it." I gesture to his wife, she looks at the paper in disgust. 
"I'll die before signing this dumb contract. No way in hell I will allow MY grand daughter to marry someone she doesn't love." 
I scoff at his remark, I gesture for my men to have a go at him. Blood dropped from his head, his mouth was open gasping for air. 
"As if Y/N even LOVES someone." 
"She does." 
Seriously. This'll be harder than I thought... Aish and Taehyung hasn't broken up with that stupid brat yet either. These two kids seriously. 
"Who?" 
He looks to the side, I motion at the men again; he swung. This time blood spattered onto the paper as the old man faced downwards. 
"Tell me!" I bang my fist on the table but still no answer from either of them. 
I bet it was that blond guy. We need to find out... Maybe I should just... Kill the guy. 
"Kill us for her happiness." 
Old geezers, no way I'm going to let her slip away. Taehyung needs to break up with that kid soon. 
"Bye then. Though your grandchild's happiness is worth nothing to me." 
I stand up and smirk as my men did their final blows. Two bodies laid there limp with blood splattered around them. We all exit the house, I brush myself off before going into the black van. 
"Back to the house." 
"Yes ma'am."
What should I do to split them...
-
What to do...Y/N... And Jihoon...will they suffer like this too... Mrs.Kim will be after them. I can't die...not just yet. I must stay awake, everything hurts. 

"Wife...?" I turn over to face her, pain envelopes my body. Her clothes were covered in blood, she had her eyes closed, and the blood on her head had already dried. 
Is she dead already...? Stay alive. I have to...stay...just a while longer... sirens...? Hurry...before I... 
-
Just then he out, his body laid there lifeless. The hand that was once stretched out was resting on the floor. Paramedics rushed into the room where they laid with blood all over them. They rushed both to the hospital, chaos erupted in the van where equipment was set up and they continuously tried to save them both. 
"Someone hold the IV!" 
"How long til we reach the hospital?!" 
"2 minutes! 5 minutes tops!" 
The chaos continued as they entered the emergency room rushing the stretchers into the operating room. 
"Severed ribs, broken left arm and right leg!" 
"Severe concussion, deep cuts and bruises all over the body!" 
"Stab wound here!!" 
These were the only things that were visible in that state; surgeons started operating on the both of them. After long hours of operating, sweating, blood, and transplants they finally finished doing the best they could. Both were still alive but barely, doctors and nurses kept a close eye on the two knowing very well they could die any minute.
*crash
All of them looked at each other in confusion and horror, hurriedly they rushed to their room. As they opened the door, they looked at the sight in shock. 
"You've got to be joking." 
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
I cut it off because I wanted a cliffhanger ok. This chapter is fairly short, also thanks to those people who were concerned about me. My mom is letting me self teach myself with a friend of mine so I think that's good enough. It took a lot of convincing though...look forward to the next chapter!