Chapter 8

My Awesomely Stupid Friend

Chapter 8

A mini shock

Gui and Ella were in the shopping centre pigging out on 4 rolls of sushi each. Ella had said it was to catch up as they were now in different classes, but really it was to get some information on Aaron. The past week Ella had been carefully observing and she always saw Gui stare at Aaron play basketball with an admiring look. She had to get all the goss, before it was too late.

“So how’s classes these days? Are the people fun?” asked Ella.

“Yeah, its good,” replied Gui, munching on her last sushi.

“I heard you guys had to sit alphabetical order…that must’ve been gay right?” asked Ella.

“Nah, it was actually really cool. I was next to Aaron Yan, he killed our chips, but he’s actually a really nice person, he paid me back by buying me a triple choc ice cream, one of the best ice cream I’ve ever had. We had a blast in all classes…believe it or not…he is one of those very rare cool guys,” ranted Gui, unconsciously.

Ella choked.

“HE BOUGHT YOU A TRIPLE CHOC ICECREAM? AND YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM? AND YOU THINK HE’S COOL? shouted Ella.

“Well, he is nice…”said Gui.

“Even Chun has some decency and he’s tanky,” muttered Ella.

“Huh?” said Gui.

“Never mind, but it sounds like you LIKE Aaron,” stated Ella.

No reply.

RING RING RING.

Ella’s phone.

She picked up her phone and it was her mum, who said she had to go home. Ella left, leaving Gui confused in her retarded thoughts of the retard, Aaron. She wacked her head and tried not to think about it, then she started wandering around the shops. Then she saw Aaron waiting in front of a fountain in the middle of the shopping centre. She tried avoiding him but he saw her.

“Hey,” said Aaron.

“Oh hi,” said Gui innocently.

Aaron stood there awkwardly.

“You want to eat something?” asked Aaron.

“I just did, but ok,” agreed Gui.

The walked into a fast food store and sat down.

“Why are you here anyways?” asked Gui

Aaron didn’t answer, instead, he asked another question.

“Have you seen Hebe around?”

“Hebe?”

“Yeah.”

“How come?”

“I kinda put a note in her locker and I asked her to meet me here cause I wanted to say some personal stuff to her, she was the person I was waiting for,” explained Aaron.

“Huh? Personal stuff? Like?”

“Stuff you don’t need to know.”

Something personal, thought Gui. Was it a confession?

“I haven’t seen her.”

“Oh I was hoping she would turn up,” said Aaron sadly.

“Well whatever, I’m going,” shouted Gui, as she got out of her seat and ran out of the store.

Gui walked away hurriedly. Aaron grabbed her arm.

“Hey, hey! Since I have nothing to do, do you wanna walk around together?” asked Aaron.

“In your dreams, and let go of me already!!!” shouted Gui.

He slowly dropped his hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Well, that’s none of your business,” snapped Gui .

“Ok then. But if you’re going home, let me walk you home,” said Aaron.

“In your dreams, are you insane?” screamed Gui, and she stormed off.

Aaron followed her out of the shopping Centre, and grabbed her arm.

“Let go of me you stupid gaybo,” screamed Gui.

“Why are you so rage for?”

“Stuff you don’t need to know,” said Gui.

“And now stop following me and get lost,” she said.

Aaron followed anyways keeping a safe distance apart. They arrived outside Gui’s house and she walked through the gate without even looking at Aaron.

“Well, see ya around…have a great holiday, I’ll miss the fun times,” said Aaron, gloomily and he strolled away. He ran for the bus again and got on, the bus passing Gui, who was standing in her doorway. Aaron was confused for a while, why was Gui so mad at him? Unless…Gui liked him?

He arrived back at his home and lay on his bed thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui slammed her bedroom door shut. Why was she so pissed? Was it because she THOUGHT Aaron liked Hebe or maybe it was a misunderstanding? But why did it bother her so much? Was it those hormones? Or did she have second thoughts…?

I’m going crazy, thought Gui.