Chapter 11

My Awesomely Stupid Friend

Chapter 11

Gay Guy and Sticking Up

The Calvin guy was really an annoying retard, every time he saw Gui, he would seize the opportunity in any way. At first it was constantly calling out her name, now it was ‘ghostie’ because he realized what ‘Gui’ meant in Chinese. He was in the younger grades and he dared to annoy the older students. Calvin was stupid and ugly. Gui wanted to kick his balls, but obviously, she knew the consequences would be bad.

Aaron was also a problem, she didn’t know why she always wanted to see him, but when she did she would suddenly be pissed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just an ordinary day on the bus. Gui sat on her seat and watched her anime on her iPod when she felt something light fall on her head. She felt around and it was a mandarin peel. She tried to figure out who had thrown it but everyone was in their own worlds. She continued watching til more mandarin peels came. It was Calvin Chen and his gay crew. All his little year 8 friends were laughing their heads off as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

“Gui! Gui! There’s a ghost!” shouted Calvin in a sing song voice, throwing more mandarin peels.

What an idiot, thought Gui. He couldn’t even aim right.

Gui wanted to yell at him, but she knew she would lose control and Calvin would go home complaining and he would probably have scars all over so Gui thought it was best to ignore. More and more. She couldn’t help it.

“STOP IT YOU FLIPPING NOOBS, ARE YOU ISANE? DO YOU HAVE A LIFE?” screamed Gui, furiously.

“We were trying to kill a ghost,” stated Calvin innocently.

Near the back, Aaron was with a couple of his friends, and he had witnessed the whole thing and felt bad for not saying anything. But Gui kept ignoring him these days.

Gui gave him a death glare and immediately got off at the next stop. And she stormed off angrily as she had to walk a super extra distance. Little did she know, Aaron also got off to make sure she was ok.

One day, thought Gui to herself, I will bash up Calvin Chen and his dodgy mates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Gui told her friends about it and they decided to have a little talk with him. Gui hobbled along as well. They found him lurking with his crew behind some trees near them.

“Mr. Calvin Chen, you are a noob,” stated Selina.

“You retard, you should be glad we haven’t dobbed you in yet,” continued Ella.

“It’s bullying, don’t you know?” asked Hebe.

They didn’t let him reply.

“And whether it’s teasing or you like her. Throwing mandarin peels and randomly calling her name is just retarded. Just stop,” stated Ella.

“Leave her alone, seriously,” said Hebe.

“Dude, you have such a lowlife, just chill man,” said Selina.

“What are you on about? It was those senior guys, I told them to stop, but they won’t listen,” said Calvin, in a fake, innocent voice. But his face was twitching and it looked like his hair was gonna fall out. He was so stupid. Such a horrible liar. One of the dumbest liars ever. Hebe couldn’t control herself, without warning, she reached forward and slapped his ugly, pathetic, pimply cheek. Hebe stormed off in disgust with her friends following leaving Calvin clutching his cheek in shock and embarrassment. Hebe headed to the bathroom straight away and carefully washed her hands with 3 handfuls of soap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks had passed and Calvin was worse than ever, he didn’t take the warning seriously. He still annoyed Gui and heaps of people had told him off but he didn’t care.

It was another day on a bus, and this time it was especially crowded; Gui was standing and holding on the pole for support. After about 5 minutes on the bus, she felt something mushy land on her head. She jerked it down and it was a smelly banana peel, instantly she knew it was Calvin. She looked at him, who was in a seat a few seats back. Gui stuck up her middle finger and stuck her tongue out.

“Oh im terrified,” squealed Calvin.

He chucked several more banana peels. Gui go pissed.

“Just stop it dammit! You gay piece of !” shouted Gui.

“Hey ghostie, you don’t use bad language. Did you know that we spent literally a month saving up these banana peels? We’re so kind that we prepared you an early birthday present. These perfume smelling banana peels are unique. You should appreciate our efforts!” said Calvin.

He chucked more as Gui screamed at them to stop. She couldn’t exactly do anything, because she was standing in a bus and she would definitely trip over.

Aaron was sitting at the very back with a couple of his mates, Chun and Jiro. He couldn’t stand seeing Gui like this and he stood up.

“You bloody f**king moron! Stop it!” he shouted in a strong, clear voice.

Gui just stared at him blankly.

The whole bus was suddenly quiet. Everyone somehow knew Aaron, the whole bus was curious to see what he could really do. Calvin seemed nervous.

“What’s the point of throwing banana peels and mandarin peels at an innocent girl, who’s older than you?” asked Aaron.

“I’m not scared of you,” said Calvin, trembling as he spoke.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” asked Aaron.

“Who are you? Her boyfriend?” questioned Calvin.

“Just a classmate. If you dare to anything else to annoy her, you’ll face the consequences. Just leave her alone,” stated Aaron, in a louder and powerful voice. Calvin’s ugly face was twitching so much.

“Like what?” said Calvin.

“Well, there’s a park nearby. We’ll get off and we’ll fight. If I win, you can never lay a finger on her. If you win which I doubt, I’ll treat you to a big meal but you still can’t annoy her, and then we’ll end it,” stated Aaron.

Calvin nodded. It looked like his face was going to fall off any second.

Gui was surprised and overly touched.

They got off; more like the whole bus. Chun was the referee.

“3…2…1!” shouted Chun and they both began. Calvin went forward and tried to punch Aaron, but he dodged. Calvin was surprised and thought he would win easily when, BAM BAM BAM. A punch in the stomach. A kick on the jaw. Another punch. Another kick. He just kept punching. He was like a ninja. Blood came gushing out of his mouth. Aaron was punching him as hard as he could; letting out all the anger and paying back all the things Calvin had done to Gui. He truly cared.

Gui was scared now. She hated blood. She closed her eyes and screamed ‘STOP.’ Aaron gave him one last punch and stood up. The crowd was amazed.

“You guys shouldn’t dob me in, cause I was helping the innocent. Basically I did a good deed, and by the way I’m a black belt in taekwondo so yeah. He probably thinks I look weak,” announced Aaron. The crowd clapped and laughed at Calvin and one of his mates came and tried to help him up. Aaron looked at Chun and Jiro, “I’ll take her home, so see ya tomorrow,” and Aaron pulled Gui and they left.

Meanwhile Jiro and Chun were in discussion.

“Does Aaron like Gui? I mean, look at Calvin, he’s like dead, someone should call the ambulance,” said Jiro.

“I know right, who would be THAT violent?” asked Chun quizzically.

“Maybe we should look out for them,” said Jiro and Chun nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron finally stopped pulling Gui. And they were on a path.

“Ya, why’d you do that? Stick up for me then punch him like hell? It’s scary,” said Gui.

“Casue you can’t stick up for yourself,” replied Aaron.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gay chapter. Sorry Calvin’s bad and he gets bashed up.
Please comment.