Chapter 2

My Awesomely Stupid Friend

Chapter 2

Arguing

A new year, a new start. It’d felt like a million years since she’d seen her friends, especially Ella, her closest friends. She arrived at school early and saw her friends already there talking and laughing. She joined in and soon she had started a whacking fight with Ella. Ding Dong. The stupid bell. Gui slumped off to the hall and listened to the teachers blab about school stuff and then the best part came. Sorting classes. Last year, Gui and her friends were all in the same class and she was confident that they’d be together. There were 5 classes altogether, and most of her friends were called out during the 2nd class. Gui’s last name was Wu, so obviously she was near the end. Then the roll ended. And the third class was called out. She was a hobo. Forever. Then Hebe’s name was called out and she walked over with her new class, then Gui’s. Phew. AT least she had a friend. The roll finished and they all trudged off to their first lesson. Geography. An old man was standing at the front.

“What an ugly douche,” said Gui to Hebe, as they walked in.

“I would like everyone to stand at the front please,” announced the teacher.

“What now?” muttered Gui.

“For every lesson with me, I expect seating arrangements to be in alphabetical order,” stated the old man.

“WHAT?” shouted the class, especially Gui loudly, and a boy nearby.

“Ok, I’ll start the roll now…”

“I don’t think we’re together,” said Hebe sadly.

Gui tried to memorise the roll, but she couldn’t quite figure out who was before and after her.

“Gui Gui Wu, Aaron Yan…” said the teacher.

Gui went to her seat and it was 4 in a row. A rather tall, smiley, ok looking boy headed over next to her and slumped down. He grinned up at her. Gui stared at him for a fraction of a second and recognized him.

“YAH, IT’S YOU, AARON YAN. THE GAYBO THAT KILLED MY CHIPS,” shouted Gui.

“Be quiet young lady, or else its detention!” said the old man.

Gui softened down and Aaron was still grinning.

“You owe me a packet of chips. And I want them today!” said Gui.

“Why? They’re very cheap,” replied Aaron.

The teacher started his lesson and Gui ignored Aaron who was flirting with the girls in front. Gui finished her worksheet and ripped a piece of paper out of her book and started writing. After she finished she poked Aaron and handed the paper over. He skimmed it and yelled at the class for attention.

“Hey guys! Look what this little girl wrote. A rule’s list, she thinks I’m gonna ‘take advantage’ of her!” shouted Aaron and the class burst into uproar. And he smiled. The girls in front were staring blankly at his charming smile. “Listen up. The list of rules by Gui Gui Wu. 1. Do not touch me. 2. Do not even attempt to flirt with me. 3. Do not put your arm or anything across to my table. 4. Do not copy my work. 5. Do not talk to me unless if it’s related to group work or the chips that you owe me!” shouted Aaron and the class was laughing.

Aaron expected her to be embarrassed but she wasn’t.

“Well…I wrote it because this guys a gay retarded ert so obviously I need to be careful,” said Gui.

“Do I look like a ert? No, I look like a hot y potato that everyone would love,” grinned Aaron.

“Uhuh, totally. COUGH COUGH,” shouted Gui.

“Jealous much?” asked Aaron.

The whole class was laughing at them.

“Oh not really. The potatoes my mum makes for dinner are actually ier. Not meaning to hurt your feelings,” said Gui, standing up.

“Well, I’m ier cause you sit next to me all the time and I’m seeable. Your mum’s potatoes get eaten,” shouted Aaron, also getting up.

“Yah, fools, that’s it. Lunchtime detention! Sit down and be quiet you quarrelling couple,” shouted the teacher.

“BUT…I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING SIR!” shouted Gui.

Teachers always forgave her, but he shut her up. Detention. For the first time in her life. Teachers had usually taken her easy. But this old man was sure a . They sat down, Aaron grinning, Gui, pissed.

“Yah, girly, it’s not over,” stated Aaron.

“Oh really? I’m fine. Then let’s have a competition with everything!” whispered Gui.

“Sure,” and Aaron offered his hand to shake, but Gui rejected with disgust. He shrugged and continued flirting. Hebe who was nearby, looked at Gui, then him and sighed. I wonder how Gui will go in detention, thought Hebe and went back to her work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy and comment :)