Chapter 17

My Awesomely Stupid Friend

Chapter 17

A Day Like No Other

Now that Aaron had pretty much figured everything he felt extremely shy and awkward which he never had before, as he was always the talkative one. Chun grew suspicious but was chill. But he decided to talk to Aaron.

“Dude…you’re in lurve!” teased Chun.

“What the crap?” asked Aaron blankly.

“Tell her,” said Chun simply.

“No way,” muttered Aaron, in the middle of a daydream.

“Aish, well luck comes and goes,” said Chun and he headed off to the basketball courts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another lesson with a sub teacher.

“Ok, you guys are instructed to finish that black and white movie, so I’ll put it on,” said the teacher sadly.

The class groaned as she put the video in. Gui was next to Hebe and there were a couple of spare spots next to her. Gui wondered who hadn’t arrived yet, but before she could figure it out, two guys walked in both bouncing their stupid cheap basketballs. Gui sighed. There were two spots next to her and one next to the nerd guy that everyone hated. She sighed. They were next to her for another whole lesson.

Chun and Aaron made their way over after apologizing to the sub, with Chun leading the way. When they arrived, Chun pushed Aaron in the seat next to Gui. Aaron wanted to sit next to her, but he hadn’t been prepared. So he pushed Chun back and they kept pushing until Chun gave up and sat next to Gui. Gui sighed.

Within minutes the whole class was chattering away and the teacher didn’t care at all. Chun started talking and grinned.

“So Gui, would you rather…?” asked Chun, in an evil voice.

“Yah, not THAT again,” shouted Gui, she calmed down then said, “Actually, go on since there’s nothing better to do.”

And Hebe joined in too. Chun looked at Aaron and laughed evilly.

“So Gui, would you rather marry the one and only awesome me or Aaron?” asked Chun, glaring and winking at Aaron. Aaron punched Chun.

Gui slammed the table.

“Dude, what type of question is that?!” said Gui loudly, almost yelling.

“Answer,” stated Chun, leaning back on his chair.

Gui thought. Of course she would rather marry Aaron. But she couldn’t exactly say it with a straight face.

“I’ll do eenie meenie minie mo,” muttered Gui. Aaron was staring at her hopefully and Chun nudged him and Aaron nearly fell off his chair. Hebe just sat there and sighed.

“Aaron,” replied Gui, quietly looking down.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, see mate, she lurves you,” shouted Chun who started clapping randomly.

“It doesn’t mean I wanna marry that idiot,” stated Gui, still bowing down.

“OK, whatever,” said Chun.

They kept playing for a bit when Chun jumped up too suddenly.

“Oh damn I needa pee!” shouted Chun and he ran out the classroom door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 minutes in the bathroom, he hobbled out and slowly walked to class. Why did he have to poo at such a time? He thought to himself. He was about to turn right into the corridor he was in, when a rather short girl came into view with textbooks stacked on her hands, almost reaching above her head. The textbooks looked like they were going to drop any second.

“Yah…” shouted Chun, but the textbooks had fallen at her feet. Chun, being helpful rushed over then noticed it was Ella. She just stared at him shocked. He awkwardly looked at her and picked them all up while Ella just watched in admiration.

“Where are you going?” asked Chun.

“Um the maths rooms,” muttered Ella.

There were about 15 textbooks in the stack and Chun gave a couple to Ella. Ella silently offered to help with more. But Chun seized this opportunity to prove his ‘so called tankness’ and impress Ella. And Ella, who was naturally stupid and gullible, fell for the ‘so called charm.’

Awkward.

“So how are you?” asked Chun in a chill tone, while struggling with the textbooks.

“Fine,” replied Ella, blushing madly.

“Why’s your face red?” asked Chun unconsciously. Then he realized it was a rather stupid question.

“It always is,” replied Ella, looking away shyly.

And that was all they talked about.

‘Why am I so shy around him?’ thought Ella, as she felt herself burning.

‘I stuffed up my chance to talk to her…’ thought Chun depressedly.

They arrived outside the maths room and they put the books down. Chun hurried away.

“Thank you!” called Ella, from behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chap is so lame, but still comment :)