Chapter 5

My Awesomely Stupid Friend

Chapter 5

Confusion

Gui landed flat on her and howled in pain and shouted out random things to random people. Ella came to her aid and her friends all came hurrying.

“Who was the that chucked this gay ball at me?!” shouted Gui, sounding as if she had died. And she started whacking randomly and she ended up slapping Ella’s cheek and Ella slapped back.

“Quit hitting around!” sighed Selina, who was more sensible and they stopped.

“Let’s get Gui up first, she might get hit again,” commented Hebe.

And they all attempted to help her up. But with Gui’s personality, she pretended she couldn’t get up at all and was playing a practical joke.

Aaron walked over cooly and being quite stupid, helped her up.

“Yah…what the hell? Are you sane for touching me?” shouted Gui as Aaron helped her to her feet, then with a sudden movement, Aaron placed his hand on Gui’s head to check if she was okay, but it was only for a fraction of a second. Aaron’s friends and pretty much half the people on the basketball court were ‘ohhhing’ and commenting and pointing.

And for once Gui felt her heart beating, just a teensy bit faster than usual, then she come back to her usual self.

“OMG, you retarded idiot, why do you keep ing on me? I know I’m beautiful but seriously just get lost!” shouted Gui, expressionless.

“I was just worried y’know,” said Aaron quietly. And he continued to play basketball and Gui felt bad for yelling at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe walked towards the train station after a long day. She’d usually walk down with the rest, but they were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a white van drove past, but Hebe didn’t notice, she just kept strolling with her domo earphones. Then a man wearing black in his thirties walked towards Hebe and offered her a lollipop. Hebe, being stupid and not realizing he was a creepy , declined politely and the next second, she was in the grasp of the guy.

“Please sir let go!” shouted Hebe, politely.

“Yah think! You’re gonna be my supper tonight!” grinned the guy, evilly.

“Are you mentally retarded?” shouted Hebe, angry.

“No, you’re a y young girl and that’s what I want tonight,” he said hungrily.

And he has about to touch Hebe’s leg when suddenly he was punched to the ground and he started bleeding. Hebe’s knight in shining amour punched the guy a few more times and he was unconscious. Then he grabbed Hebe’s hand and they ran and ran until they reached a bench which seemed like miles and miles away. Hebe who hadn’t actually realized who her hero was, took a glance at him, and then screamed.

“Why was it you?” Hebe asked him in shock.

“Why can’t it be me?” questioned Aaron.

“Since when were you a ninja? But you’re still a retard,” stated Hebe.

He just stared at her.

“C’mon,” he said, and grabbed her hand again and started pulling her. Hebe tried to get out of his grip but failed. He pulled her in a convenience store, scanned it and picked up a bottle with random liquids. Hebe waited annoyed. He paid.

“15 bucks, thanks,” said the shopkeeper, “Is that for your girlfriend?” and she pointed at Hebe and winked.

“NO WAY!!!” screamed Hebe, and started whacking Aaron and she never whacked people.

Then they headed out and Aaron gave the bottle of random liquids to Hebe.

“This is perfume,” he stated.

“You think I smell bad or what? You retard,” she said, pissed.

“Of course not, this is perfume, like if anyone tries to pedo you on the streets or whatever just spray this in their eyes and run away,” he told her.

“And why are you telling me this?” asked Hebe, annoyed.

“Cause I bloody care for you,” he replied and walked away.

Hebe just stood there glaring at him with hatred and confusion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe told her friends of the story the next day and of how Aaron Yan had randomly saved her. Ella who was in shock, yelled so loud that half the grade had known and were extremely jealous of Hebe. Gui, who usually would start teasing her friend but this time said she needed to pee badly and went to the bathroom to try and figure out why this mattered so much to her. Then bell went and she headed off to her first class.

Geography. Why did it feel like every time she had this stupid subject?

She sat down in her seat, and Aaron flopped down next to her.

“Hey, whassup?” he said, cheerfully.

No reply.

“Lady, are you okay?” he asked.

“Hello?” he said waving his hand in front of her face.

No reply.

Then he lifted his finger and poked her neck, not too hard.

“YAH BASTARD!” she screamed.

“Finally greeting the y potato are we?” grinned Aaron.

“ARGHHHHHHHH…you gaybo,” shouted Gui.

And she started poking him and it turned out to be a poke fight. Hebe, who was behind them, watched in amazement. Since when was Gui like this? How come she had changed so much? Maybe…just maybe she had second thoughts on Aaron, thought Hebe. No that wasn’t good at all…Aaron Yan would NEVER be considered as a trustworthy guy, a player flirt, an absolute retard. Gui would have better taste than this…surely. Then the old teacher walked in, Hebe flew out of her thoughts and Aaron and Gui shut themselves up.