MiTzu: Vampire Tzuyu

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this thing that's preventing me to enter your house?" The latter asked making Mina facepalmed and just open the door infront of them.

"So you have to turn this thing just to get inside your house?" Tzuyu get another facepalmed from Mina as Mina pulled her inside her house.

"A bunny!" Tzuyu run over to the Bunny slippers and bite it.

"Why is it flat and doesn't taste as good as it is before?" Tzuyu asked, while Mina once again facepalmed and asked herself why did she bother to take this Vampire in her house.

Let's go back when Mina was about to go home from work, she started her car and started driving.

It was a bit late back then, Mina remember that it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning.

Being a CEO of a company is not really easy, it's not like what we saw on the movie, novelas and Etc. that the workers is the only one to experience the hardships.

CEO is like a worker also, she always have scheduled meetings, she can't have free days due to the other business men and womans that want to negotiate with her. She don't have an 8 hours sleep even just for a day.

The only time she can rest is on her vacation, two weeks or three weeks. That's enough. She'll go back to work immediately.

That's why being tired as she is now, she did not notice that she hit something, Until it just bang on her car's bumper.

Mina's tiredness pop out like a bubble and it replace it with nervousment.

Mina got out from her car and she saw a girl standing infront of her car and punch her car's bumper. It made a big impact her fist almost dig into her car's bumper.

"It hurts! Why do you have to hit me like that you freakin' thing?! It doesn't mean I am a Vampire, I can't be hurt anymore!" Mina thought she was the one that the girl referring to, but she realized she was referring into her car's bumper.

And did she heard her right? She called herself a Vampire. Mina was not the one to believe in those mystical things but in what she saw right now, it's not hard to believe her.

She was afraid to approach her first but when she saw the other girl trying to lift her car and was about to throw it she immediately stop her.

"Who are you? and What are you?" The Vampire asked while Mina gulped when she saw her eyes, it was color red.

"I am Myoui Mina, and I am a Human being. You, Who are you?" Mina said while the other girl gave her a smile and it freaks out Mina.

"I am Tzuyu, and I am a Vampire. I am 321 years old. " Tzuyu said, while Mina was about to check if her car was ok and no other further damages besides the bumper.

"No! Don't get too close with that thing! It might hit you too." Mina can't help not to laugh when she saw Tzuyu freaks out over her car.

"Relax, Tzuyu. It's my car and It drives people on where they want to go." Mina explained, making Tzuyu itch her head.

"But I can just go whenever I want with my super speed. Do I really have to ride that thing?" Mina was 200% sure she did not asked the girl to come with her. Mina was about to say it when Tzuyu gets infront of the car's door.

"How do you open this thing Mina?" Tzuyu asked, Mina made her way in where Tzuyu standing at as she also opened the car's door for her.

Tzuyu get in and seat on the passenger seat while Mina entered the driver seat and saw Tzuyu doing an Indian sit.

"Why are you sitting like that? You should sit like I do." Mina said while Tzuyu rub her nape and followed Mina's instructions.

Mina wear her seatbelt and told Tzuyu to wear her seatbelt also but the latter can't seem to know how to do it.

Mina leaned in and wear Tzuyu's seatbelt for her, Mina was glad that no one except her saw what happened earlier.

When Mina started driving she saw Tzuyu looking at her in her peripheral vision. At first she was not sure about it, but then the latter started to poke her cheeks.

"Tzuyu stop it, I'm driving." Tzuyu did stop it but she did not stop looking on Mina.

"Why are you looking at me Tzuyu?" Mina asked the other girl, only to be getting a cheesy remarks from her.

"Because you're Beautiful than all of the human beings that I've saw in earth." It made all things awkward causing Mina to open another topic for another conversation.

"Do you eat humans?" Tzuyu just laugh at loud causing Mina's heartbeat become rapid by the sweet sounds Tzuyu's making with her laugh.

"No, but we drink their bloods every month, but don't worry we only drink bloods that's been donated." Tzuyu explained making Mina's nervousment gone.

Now let's go back from where we are, Mina was guiding Tzuyu into the guest room now.

"What I am going to do with this room?" Tzuyu asked while Mina answered her that she's going to lie down into the bed and sleep.

"But Vampire do not sleep, Unless they got scared can I just watch you  sleep? " That's creepy. Mina was about to say no but when she saw the latter showing her puppy eyes, she can't help not to say no.

When they arrived on Mina's room, She told Tzuyu to sit on the bed and watched TV, while she takes shower and after she takes shower, she would also bathe Tzuyu.

Mina took a shower for a minutes and when she gets out from the bathroom. She saw her TV broken and Tzuyu was there on the side of her bed hugging her knee. She immediately walk towards Tzuyu and hold the both of her hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter