MiTzu: Fights

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did you go last night? I waited for you for five hours but then you only go back in our dorm this morning."  Instead of welcoming Tzuyu in their Dorm. Mina already scolded her, before she gets in in her room.

"I'm tired, please stop, if you don't want this to end up into one of those fight." Tzuyu was about to go to her room, when Mina hold her wrist and bring back Tzuyu infront of her.

"What's your problem? Huh? Are you tired of me? Are you tired of this relationship? " Mina angrily asked, Her sentence made Tzuyu piss off.

"I didn't even say anything. How could you think of an idea like that?!" A shout, a shout that makes the members go from where they are standing right now.

Mina almost teared up, but she holds it.

"Why are you fighting, Again?" Jihyo asked to the both of them as she walk towards Mina to comfort her.

"I'm tired. Let's get this done okay! Let's talk about this later." Tzuyu walk towards the room as she slammed the door infront of the members.

"It's okay Mina. She just probably tired. I know, Tzuyu didn't meant all the words that comes out from ." Nayeon said as she move closer to Mina and Hug her.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to her later."  Nayeon seriously said. Members knows that once Nayeon talk with her gaze are so fierce and her tone is so cold. They know that Tzuyu will be getting some serious words.

"Nayeon-unnie, I'm fine there's no need to talk to her. Just let her cool out her mind. In fact I'm the one who started this." Mina said as she blames herself and pretend that she's perfectly fine and stable.

"I'm not doing this just for you Mina, I'm going to do this for the both of you. So, whether you like it or not. I'm going to talk to her. And We will talk to you." Nayeon stated, all of the members except Mina nodded. While She just stayed quiet and just bowed her head down.

"Now let's just wait for Tzuyu to cool down her mind. But all of us need to go  in the living room." All of them made their way to the living room and seat on the couch.

"Now questions is open. Is it okay Mina?" Jihyo said.

"Yes." Mina just gave all of them a weak smile.

"These past few weeks, we always find the two of you fighting either it's just a simple thing or what. The both of you trying to avoid both of your gazes when the all of us are together, you look so awkward together." Sana said that makes the members chuckled a bit except Jihyo who smack Sana's head.

"Ya! Stop saying things like that." Jihyo said as she glare at Sana.

"What? I'm just stating the truth, you're so harsh unnie." Sana said as she rub the part of her head where Jihyo hit her.

"Just say and ask things that make sense." Jihyo said as she apologize to Sana of what she did earlier.

"Unnie, are you ok? I mean I can help you to settle things with Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said that only makes Mina smile of how the 2nd maknae is worried about her.

"I'm okay. I'll be okay." Mina said as she patted Chaeyoung's head as sign of thanking her.

"How do Tzuyu treats you? After the two of you become official." Jungyeon asked, That makes Mina felt bad about herself when she's looking back at their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter