MiTzu: The MiMo effect

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got me looking so crazy... my baby." Tzuyu covered her ears from irritation, hearing the song multiple times in their dorm.

But her Jihyo unnie can't just get over with Mina and Momo's preformance on Hit the stage. It was actually lit and awesome for the Twice members but not for Tzuyu.

She keeps on sulking every time she heard someone singing to it on their dorm, Add that the song was really catchy that's why everyone can't just get over it.

Tzuyu knows she can't just confront Mina and tell her that she's been jealous with her performance with Momo.

Of course she have to be considerate when it comes into her girlfriend feelings, She don't want to hurt her by her careless words.

So instead of talking and confronting Mina, Tzuyu decided just to keep shut, and accept the fact that Momo Unnie was her girlfriend's Bestfriend, and Mina would always say Yes on her Bestfriend favours.

Tzuyu walked towards her girlfriend in the Kitchen that's been cooking for an hour now.

"Love, need any help?" Tzuyu ask as she snake her arms into Mina's waist, it's like she's giving Mina a back hug. Mina just shake her head and continue in what she's doing.

"Tzuyu, is there anything bothering you?" Mina said as she turn around and look into Tzuyu's eyes.

"Nothing, Love. Why are you asking?" Tzuyu lied, is not that she don't trust Mina. She just can't help not to be jealous with Mina and her Bestfriend's performance on Hit the stage. It's like words saying 'you should get lost, Momo should be the one with Mina right now.' That's hurting Tzuyu's feelings everytime she watches their performance.

"Love, you told me that we don't have to secret things to each other right? And also I'm not dumb to not notice that you feel awkward with Momo." Mina said, as she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks as she also peck the latter's lips.

"But I don't want you to think that I'm still immature for you, if I'd say I'm jealous just because in your performance on Hit the stage." Tzuyu said and remove Mina's hand into her cheeks and hold them.

"You're not Immature Tzuyu, everyone gets jealous, even I. So if you're jealous then confront me, make me feel you badly needs me. Love, jealousy is not just the answer." Mina said and smile into the latter.

"Sorry for my Immaturity, Mina. I should have tell you at the very first." Tzuyu said as she hug her girlfriend making her feel her warmth and embrace.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter