MiTzu: Actress Myoui & Guard Chou

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is walking into the red carpet with her partner Wang Jackson that asked her to be his date for tonight's ball.

Mina couldn't  just say no to Wang Jackson knowing that this  boy have the same entertainment with her and knowing that Jackson would be going to be mad if she declined his offer.

The boy was really whipped by her tho. Even if how many times she tried to make him understand that she can't gave back Jackson's feelings for her, Jackson was still pushing himself into Mina.

"Are you ok Mina?" Jackson whisper to Mina as he waved his hands in front of the bunch cameras in front of them. What can you expect they're celebrity.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mina gave her a small smile and go inside the venue with her partner, Mina can't wait for this celebrity ball to end,  She just wanted to rest and finish this thing, she did not even want to attend this damn ball thing.

"Are you sure, you're ok?" Jackson asks again making Mina irritated, but did not show him. Instead she just gave him a nod.

After so many hours, Mina is getting impatient with this event.

'What time is this going to finish?'

Mina walked towards her manager and told her, she's not feeling well. With her fake excuse her manager allowed her to go home but ask her to ask permission first on her date.

She walked towards Jackson and tap his shoulder.

"Mina, do y--" Mina cut his sentence as she said her excuse to Jackson to escape this massive ball event.

"I'm going to take you home." Mina shakes her head and gave a small smile to Jackson.

"My guard is there already, no need for you to that, Bye Jackson." Mina call her guard to fetch her on the other exit, of course Mina, herself did not want to get caught that she leave her partner reasoning her lame excuses.

Mina waited for a minutes outside the exit, when a black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter