MitZu: She Treats Her Better

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun rays beams into Tzuyu's sleeping face, making her eyes twitch from the brightness. She stretched out her body and get off from her bed. Despite of being a happy girl she was, she can't find any reason to be happy again.

She walked towards the shower room and start to fix herself before going to her school. Being a only daughter of her family, It makes her miss her mother and father that's been working on Taiwan and just send her allowance here in Korea.

She's been in Korea for two years now, that's why she's very fluent when it comes to Korean language.

Tzuyu didn't take long to fix herself and get ready for school, she went to her condominium's parking lot and got in into her car. She opened her phone before starting her car and saw a pretty lady on her phone's background, It makes Tzuyu's heart break once again.

Tzuyu can't seem to forget about the girl, even how many times she tried to. Instead of thinking about her past love, Tzuyu started driving and play a song on her car.

'I won't lie to you, I know he's just right for you.'

Tzuyu played along in the rhythm while tapping her car steering wheel, even if she can't really relate to the song.

She now realize that's the clouds were so dimmed and rain drops can be seen on her car window.

"What the heck? the sun was so bright earlier." She thought.

Then it started, the car slowly becoming crowded because of the stoplight on her way to the school.

She saw a girl same school as hers on the street trying to find a way to escape rain but can't find somewhere to stay at. Tzuyu doesn't even care, she was about to step on her car pedal but instead of going straight to her school, She felt herself betrayed her.

She found her self infront of the girl asking her to come with her to school, the girl hesitated first but then the rain start pouring hard, they both enter the car and Tzuyu started driving.

"Uhm, Thank you for saving me from the rain." Tzuyu steal a glance at her, she now realized that the girl was Myoui Mina, her school's student council President.

"Welcome." Tzuyu replied shortly at the girl. Then, The car atmosphere started being awkward and quiet, Tzuyu can't help to fake a cough just to fill the silence with a little noise.

They arrived at school safely while Tzuyu is still struggling, If she should ask her to share umbrella with her or what. She opened Mina's door while holding an open umbrella in her other hand.

"I-I will walk with you until you get into your classroom." Tzuyu curses herself for stuttering while, Mina just smile at her and nod her head. Tzuyu felt a small sting on her heart But she  shrugged off and started walking.

They arrived at Mina's classroom, Tzuyu bid her goodbye and was about to go to her own classroom.

"Tzuyu, Would you like to have some Ice Cream after class?" Mina asked her, Tzuyu have been shocked for a second because of the other girl invitation, but she immediately nod her head and smile at her.

---

"What happened to you?" Her Bestfriend Chaeyoung asked, Tzuyu just let her eyebrows meet and gave her a confuse look.

"What do you mean 'What happened to me'?" Tzuyu asked making her Bestfriend smile wider.

"Nothing. It's just I kind'a feel a different aura from you." Tzuyu just can't stop thinking about Myoui Mina, her features are just too perfect for you to not forget.

"What aura? My aura are always the same, Chae." Tzuyu replied her Bestfriend who's been asking why they can't go home together.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. So, answer my first question. Why can't we go home together?" Chaeyoung asked while doing some aegyo infront of Tzuyu.

"I'm going somewhere."

"Where's that somewhere?"

"N. O. Y. B."

"What? Are you using alien language? Or Yoda language?"

"It means None of your business dwarf."

"Hey, I'm still older than you."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." Tzuyu said as she copied Chaeyoung tone earlier.

"Fine, I'm going now Yoda, since you'll not going to take me home. Ba-bye." Chaeyoung said as she wave her hand infront of Tzuyu.

"Take care dwarf." Tzuyu said as she made her way into the school's parking lot and saw Mina standing beside her car, as soon as Mina saw Tzuyu walking towards her, Mina gave her a cheekily smile.

Tzuyu can't help but to smile back as wide as Mina gave her.

"Would you mind if we use your car again?" Mina asked while Tzuyu just shake her head and opened the door for her.

"Would you mind if I ask how do you know me?" Tzuyu asked once they got in into the car.

"Well, you're a baseball varsity right? How can I not know you?" Mina said as she let out a small giggle that made Tzuyu's cheeks turned into tinted pink.

"So, Where do you want to go?" Tzuyu ask, she let Mina think for a second as she came up with an answer.

"Jamyeon district. I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter