MiTzu: Admirer

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina let out a sigh when someone called her name and She  knows who's the owner of that voice.

"Mina, Chocolates?" Here we go again, Mina let out a fake smile at the younger girl infront of her and politely declined the latter's gift.

"I don't eat Chocolates Tzuyu." Mina said as she walk and just passed the girl who's been admiring her ever since last month.

While Mina's walking she knows that Tzuyu was still behind her and smiling like an idiot while following her.

"Don't you have anything to do Tzuyu? Than following me like this until I arrived at my school." Mina is not the type who open up conversation first, but with this situation that's Mina with right now. She can't help not to talk to the girl that's been irritating her a lot this days.

"Even if I have, I would always put you first Mina." Mina's heart skip a beat when she heard another cringy remarks from Tzuyu.

Mina stopped on her tracks and turn around and saw Tzuyu smiling wide.

"Can I have a favour Tzuyu?" Mina asked while the bubbly girl just nodded her head.

"Could you stop following me and just do you own thing?" Mina said while Tzuyu frowned from her favour.

"I can't Mina, I just can't leave you without seeing you reach your school safely." Mina continued walking, she knows her favour would not work on the younger girl's stubbornness.

Mina feels weird whenever Tzuyu followed her everyday, walking with her until they reached Mina's school and Tzuyu would also walk with her after her class and take her into the bus stop.

Add that Tzuyu is younger than her and Tzuyu's school is just infront of their school, she can't escape even if she want to.

When the two of them reached their school's. Tzuyu look into Mina and hold it's hands as she put a small pack of heinz ketchup on Mina's hand.

"In case you forgot your ketchup. See you later Mina." Tzuyu said and gave a smile into Mina as she crosses the road and go to her own school.

While there's Mina, preventing her smile to be showned.

Mina walked until she reached her classroom and saw her Bestfriend on her seat already. Mina walked into her own seat and sat beside her friend.

"So, Tzuyu walk with you again?" Her Bestfriend Neyeon asked, while she just nod her head.

"Are you that obsessed with ketchup? Did you hold that from your home until you gets here?" Nayeon asked and point into Mina's hand that's been holding the ketchup that Tzuyu gave her.

"Yes I am obsessed with ketchup, but I did not hold this until I get here though,  It's from Tzuyu." Mina said while Nayeon gave her a teasingly smile as she let's her Bunny teeths be shown.

"Are you now falling with Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked while Mina immediately shakes her head and scrunched her eyebrows.

"No way I would fall for that Yoda." While Nayeon just rolled her eyes at her Bestfriend.

"If I were the one that Tzuyu's been courting. I would actually gave her a chance to prove herself." Nayeon said  when Mina was to about to reply their professor suddenly arrived.

___

"Mina do you want some Ice cream?"

"No, I'm allergic."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter