MiTzu: She treats Her better (Part two)

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu blinked her eyes for three times due to the hospital's light brightness. She was about to stand up from the hospital bed, but someone  stop her.

"Tzuyu, the doctor says you're not allowed to do extra movements for now and you should take a bed rest for a day first." As expected, her Bestfriend Chaeyoung was always there for her.

"Chae? W-where am I?" Tzuyu said as she roamed her eyes around the room, she saw hospital equipments making her realized that she's been hospitalized.

"Pabo, can't you see? There's hospital equipments here. Of course we're here on a hospital, you passed out earlier at the Han River. You're glad that you'd texted me to come with you to exercise that's why I saw you passed out on that bench." Chae rolled her eyes into her Bestfriend Tzuyu, while Tzuyu just giggle and pulled Chae into a hug.

"Thank you for always being there for me Chae." The whole room started to be quiet, and the two of them can now only hear Tzuyu's sobs.

Chae don't need a word from Tzuyu, because right now she knows Tzuyu badly needs someone to lean on. Instead of saying something, Chae just pat her bestfriend's back while saying that 'everything will be ok'

After that long quiet moment, Chaeyoung gives Tzuyu a water to refresh and for her to stop sobbing.

"Are you barely OK now?" Chae asked her Bestfriend and pulled a chair beside Tzuyu's hospital bed for her to be able to have some decent talk with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just nod at her and gave her a small smile.

"What happened?" Chae asked, Tzuyu is hesitating if she should said it, because Tzuyu knows if she would said it. Chae were going to pull off a fight with Sana.

But still, she trusts her Bestfriend. That's why she tell what happened earlier ago.

And the reaction that she got was opposite of what she did expect.

"Leave her alone, Tzuyu. Anyone can treat you better. Better than she did." Chaeyoung calmly patted Tzuyu's head and smile at her.

"It's time for you to let her go."

---

Tzuyu's Pov,

It's been three days since that little accident happen. It's back to normal now, except for one thing. Since that day I never saw Mina again, and I'm too afraid to ask Sana because we're not in  good terms yet.

Actually I've asked one of the Students Council members, but it turned out that they did not know too. So here I am hoping Mina could answer my Phone calls and text.

I can still remember those three weeks that I've been fetching Mina and at the same time sending her home.

Those three weeks, that we've known each other more. We grew closer as in so much closer. I learned that she's really into Ketchup, and about her plush penguin that she always hug with her sleep.

On how she show her gummy smile, everytime I say or do something funny. I can't jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter