MiTzu: Bogoshipda (Part 2: Flower shop)

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu 's Pov,

It's not winter but why I feel so cold, snow flakes are not falling but leaves from trees do. How long am I going to wait? To be able to feel your embrace, to be able to see your smile without hesitation. It's only a week since I told you about our past, but it feels like a century.

Please, find me Mina. 

"Tzuyu." 

"Chae?"

"How long are you planning to stare at that penguin infront of you?" Chaeyoung stated, she's my bestfriend and also my Personal Assistant here in Taiwan.

"Until the season becomes more warm." I said, her eyebrows scrunched showing that she's confuse, I chuckled at her reaction and patted her head.

"I am just kidding." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and get the penguin plush infront of me.

"So are you going to buy this? Co'z if you don't, let's just go home already." Chaeyoung said as she was about to put the penguin plush back.

I quickly grab it on her hand as I walk towards the cashier counter and pay for it. After that the both of us decided to go home, when we arrived at my penthouse.

I decided to go to my room and lie there for a moment, why does my heart beat this crazy for you, Myoui Mina.

Bogoshipda.

Let spring day pass and let's welcome a new season for the both of us. It's time for me to let go.

---

"Tzuyu."

"Hey Yoda."

"Could you please wake up?"

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the brightness as I saw standing beside my bed. I sat up from my bed as I stretch my limbs and gave Chaeyoung a sleepy smile.

"Why are you waking me up? You told me I did not have any meetings today." I said as I pass Chaeyoung and walk towards my room bathroom.

I saw Chaeyoung follow me and lean on my bathroom door frame while watching me wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Well, there is someone who needs to see you."  Chaeyoung said, I nodded my head and stop brushing my teeth.

"That important?" I asked, Chaeyoung nodded as she told me to dress up and be decent.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm always decent." I said, Chaeyoung just shakes her head and get out from my room, I decided to take a shower after brushing my teeth as I did what Chaeyoung told me. I wear ripped jeans and a denim jacket with a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter