MiTzu: Nerdy Mina

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walk hurriedly into the corridors, afraid that she's going to be scolded by her professor again for being late. Not minding with her surroundings, she fixes her Uniform and glasses while hurriedly walking.

Then suddenly she crashes into someone's body.

"Are you okay?" She now realized, that someone she bump in to is Chou Tzuyu the leader of their school Cheerleading team.

"Ne." Mina did not keep their conversation long and left Tzuyu looking at her while running into the corridors. Tzuyu grow a smile on her face thinking how cute the girl was when she bump in into her.

When Mina arrived at her classroom, she's glad her professor was still not there she sat on her place, knowing Mina, she would not like any attention get into her, she's happy living her own quiet life.

She don't have friends but aslong as her books is with her, she do not feel alone. Well, being a geek and nerd she is, she's more than proud to tell everyone.

She actually do not like social things like hanging out with her classmates, checking out jocks just like girls usually do, what does she like? Simple, A ketchup.

That would keep her contented with her life.

Mina was about to get her book on her bag when they're professor started discussing. All of her classmates started to get bored because their first class was History, we all knew that everybody hates that subject but not Mina, she likes everything about studying, Even if it's Physics, Math or other hard subjects that we do not like.

Mina attentively listen into her professor lessons until the class ends, but there's a small announcement that's been given to them by their professor before he leaves.

"Tommorow, there would be a small performance by the Cheerleading team. Every body needs to watch, to support our school."  Mina can't help to be irritated when it comes into this things, it's really not her style.

Being her, when their school have events she would usually sneak out and go to the library, but she's definitely sure that tommorow their professor will be checking them one by one.

The day finished shortly as all of the students finish all of their classes. Mina started to fix her things and get ready to go home.

But when she got out from her classroom, everybody was staring on the both of them, they're standing infront of each other trying hard to find words to say.

"Ah.. I decided to wait for you after the class ended. Because I want to say sorry for bumping into you earlier." Yeah, that's right. It's Chou Tzuyu, that's why everyone are watching them. Tzuyu is really popular among the students on their school, they see her as a goddess, we really can't question them by admiring Tzuyu, she's really gifted to have a beautiful face.

"Ah, ne. Gwenchana. You don't need to be sorry. I'm the one who bump in onto you. I'm sorry, Ms. Chou. I'm going now." Mina immediately get away from the attention she's been getting while she left Tzuyu smiling wide.

'She knows my name.' Tzuyu thought as her smile became more wider while passing the people that's been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter