MiTzu: Melting

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu had been watching Mina ever since they got off the stage, Tzuyu is just too mesmerized by the older girl beauty.

Tzuyu would think, Why Mina's hair would fall off perfectly on her shoulders? When there's her struggling to fix her messed up purple tinted hair.

Why Mina is so cute? and for Tzuyu she resembles a real actual penguin, Why Mina looks seductive whenever she does normal things?

That's just few of Tzuyu's questions whenever she's looking at the older girl, she can't  help her heart to melt more when Mina does simple things but for Tzuyu it's like her life was depending on Mina's movements.

Whenever their on stage Tzuyu would secretly look at the other girl, and there she find herself melting by Mina's adorable charms.

How she wish she can hold Mina like she owns her, Tzuyu hope she can be Mina's girlfriend.

"Hey Yoda, you're dozing off again?" Her Dahyun unnie butted in with her day dreams about Mina.

"Aniya..." Tzuyu denied but she can't help not to blush when she saw a glimpse of her Mina unnie walking towards them.

"Dahyunnieee, would you mind if I borrow Tzuyu for a second?" Her Mina Unnie said as she link her hand into Tzuyu's.

"Nah Unnie, Go and Take your time. " Her Dahyun unnie gave her a teasingly smile, all of the members except Mina knows about Tzuyu's feeling for the penguin. It's just that she's too afraid to tell her that she loves her Mina unnie.

Mina take her into their dressing room, no one is there but Tzuyu and Mina.

Tzuyu can't help not to be nervous when it comes to Mina even if she would only just talk to her or something.

"Why can't you keep yourself away from the other girls?" Mina said as she sent Tzuyu a cold glare.

"Huh? Unnie I can't understand you." Tzuyu said, while she's trying to regain her memories, trying hard to think what she did wrong.

"Whatever." Her Mina unnie said as she gets out on the dressing room and left Tzuyu confused.

Tzuyu followed her Mina unnie just to be saw talking in their got7 sunbaenims, and after that she saw her Jackson oppa's arms linking into Mina,  It seems like their taking a selca.

Tzuyu just shrugged off the Jealousy that she's been feeling and just walk towards the other members who's been talking to the other sunbaenims too.

Tzuyu can't really understand Mina, it's like Mina is playing a game named 'Tug of War'. She will be pulling Tzuyu, but she pushes her away too.

It hurts Tzuyu most of the time, when Mina doesn't acknowledge her feelings for her. It's like Tzuyu offered her heart but end up being throwed into the dump.

Tzuyu look into where's Mina at, and she saw her smiling on their got7 sunbaenims like  She really adored them. Don't get Tzuyu wrong she adored her Got7 sunbaenims too but not like Mina, she's too close with them.

---

"Anneonghaseyo, sunbaenim." Tzuyu was shocked when Seulgi of Red ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter