MiTzu: Flower Shop

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 7

"Take care our shop dear, I'm going to work now." The door chims means Mina's mom was already out on the flower shop. Mina walk towards the counter and sit towards the chair, she looked into the clock.

She always thought that she was wasting too much time over the store, for Mina flowers are too corny for her likes and no one would buy them, customers only buy once in a blue moon, that's why Mina was just depending on luck.

Everytime customers enter the flower shop they would immediately exit, why? Well, Mina couldn't stop glaring at them, then Mina would ask them.

What do you want?

she would also put her tone into the coldest mode, that why people thought she was a brat.

Mina was too busy playing games on her computer, she didn't even notice that someone enter the store. When the person arrived infront of the counter, Mina was still not paying attention.

"Excuse Me miss." Mina jumped out on the chair and immediately paused the game.

"I-I'm Sorry, What do you want?" Mina said as she stand up and fixes her shirt, the other girl smiled at her and look around on the shop.

"I'm not really familiar about flowers. Could you suggest me one?" The girl asked, Mina furrowed her eyebrows as she thinks for a flower.

"Wait, who are you giving the flowers? "Mina asked, the girl bitterly smile.

"For my girlfriend." She said, Mina just hummed and asked another question for girl to answer.

"Do you fall in love with her with the very first sight?" The girl smiled deeper and slowly nod.

"Well, I'm giving you a bouquet of purple roses, Purple roses primarily stand for enchantment. The giver of the purple rose seeks to convey that he or she has fallen in love with the recipient at the very first sight. A deep magnetism and charm that makes the recipient almost irresistible is what the purple rose seeks to convey." Mina explained making the girl nod and hummed at her, she told the girl to wait for a minute because she's now going to fix the bouquet.

When Mina finished she asks the girl if she would want to put a card on it. Mina was about to give it to her and let her write the info but the girl refuses and said that her hands are injured.

"Ok, I'll write for you. Tell me your name." Mina said as she get the pen from the girl.

"Chou Tzuyu." Mina's head become dizzy unexpectedly, when the girl had tell her name but Mina had shrugged it off and continue on asking the latter.

"Your girlfriend's name?" Mina asked while she's still struggling to fight her dizziness.

"Nami, Do you mind if you put I love you on the end of her name?" Tzuyu asked, Mina just shakes her head and gave the latter a small smile.

"Here you go." Mina gave the bouquet to Tzuyu as Tzuyu also pays for the flower.

February 8

Mina is waiting for the door to chim once again, but this time Mina was expecting someone to enter, she hopes Tzuyu would enter soon because yesterday they just had small talk but it turns out that Tzuyu stayed in the store until Mina's mom arrived from her work and come to fetch Mina.

Tzuyu stayed for 8 hours, freakin' 8 hours and all the both of them do is talk. Well, Tzuyu also helps Mina fix the flowers for the customers.

If you're confuse about the flower that Tzuyu brought, she told someone to deliver it to her girlfriend. Mina wouldn't thought that Tzuyu is actually rich because the way she dress herself, she's just like a normal person.

Tzuyu also told her yesterday that she was a CEO daughter, Mina felt like she's too small to befriend with the girl, but Tzuyu told her she doesn't care about a thing if her friends are poor or rich.

"Good morning Mina." The door opened as Tzuyu entered the shop once again.

"Oh! Hi Tzuyu! Want some flowers?" Mina was a little joyful today, she felt weird when she had a dream last night and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter