MiTzu: Hands to Myself

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov,

I closed my eyes when I feel a little sensation while I'm looking on my girlfriend doing the photoshoot, she's wearing a mint green dress, her collarbones and shoulders were visble into our eyes.

I should'nt have let her wear that, The photographers were drooling, and it's not good because I can see that they're starting to take off Mina's dress by their eyes.

Instead of getting irritated I search my phone on my pocket and wear my ear phone, it automatically played Selena Gomez's Hands to myself.

~Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice~

What the heck? I removed my earphone when I feel a little wet sensation between my legs, I turn my head and look at Mina who's doing different poses for the photographers.

No, not this time. I might not hold myself, Just don't do seducing poses.

I leave the set and go to Twice's waiting room. I saw the other members who already finished their photoshoot.

"Why are you not watching your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked while she's eating her salad.

I felt my blood goes up all the way to my cheeks, I rub my nape and sat beside her.

"Uhm.. I I'm hungry." Yeah I am starving for her touches I quickly shake my head because of that thoughts and get some of Chaeyoung salad.

I started eating but then I stopped when I felt someone sit beside me and wrap her arms with mine.

Beads of sweat are starting to form, when I realised who's that person.
I felt a warm breath beside my ears.

"Why did you not wait for me love?" Oh no! I am so wet right now don't do that Myoui Mina or I might eat you here.

I slowly looked at her, with a nervous smile.

"I-I'm hungry love, I'm sorry for leaving you there." I lied, Mina nodded her head and cup both of my cheeks.

"I'm hungry too." I gulped when I heard her Seducing Voice, but I played it cool and asked her if she wants some salad.

She cutely nodded her head and peck my lips.

"Feed me juseyo." She said, I reach for my fork and feed her the salad.

"What happend with the "No PDA policy" of yours?" Nayeon asked when she see me feeding Mina.

"Excuse me, Tzuyu can control herself but Momo can't. Both of you are always , here, there, later." Mina said making all of us in the waiting room laugh.

"Don't exposed us Mina." Momo shot back, making her wifeu latch into her.

"See? The both of you were always ." Mina said, we all chuckled.

But then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter