MiTzu: The SaTzu effect

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's pov,

"Oh my gosh!" I got startled when someone shouted in the living room, so I immediately run over there and saw the two oldest members in Twice holding a phone with their hands.

"What are you guys doing? The both of you startled me." Nayeon could only smirk and show the phone screen to me.

I saw Sana and Tzuyu kissing each other, psh! Fan edits again.

"Ya! Nayeon stop it, Mina it's just a fan edit so don't even get jealous at this piece of trash." Jungyeon says as she remove the phone infront of my face.

"Oh look Jungyeoniee our fans edit an image for us too, it looks great." Nayeon Unnie show Jungyeon the 2yeon fan edit and I can see a smile creep into Jungyeon Unnie's face.

"Because we're real Nayeoniee, and all fan edits are real." It's just slipped on Jungyeon unnie's mouth, the both of them got shock, worrying that I might get affected with this fan edits again.

"Mina, th-that's not what I meant." I could only smile seeing Jungyeon unnie worry over me.

"It's fine Unnie. I'm good." Even if how many times I've said  to myself not to be affected with that piece of trash, it's just keep on showing in my mind. It's not that I hate Sana, but Tzuyu is my girlfriend. I can't help not to be jealous with it.

I go over in to my room and decided to just sleep it off, I will forget about this after I wake up.

I was about to fall asleep but I heard the room's door creak, so I turn around to see who it was.

It's Tzuyu she just came back from her schedule, she's holding two paper bags in her two hands.

"How was it?" I stand up and walk towards Tzuyu and take the paper bags in her hands as I also remove her coat and place it on the table.

"It was...Tiring. Hell Tiring babe, you would not believe how tired I am." Tzuyu said as she crashed her body into the bed.

"Would you like to rest first? I was about to sleep but then you came in." I lie down beside her and snuggled into her. She puts her hands in my waist and pull me more closer, she can almost kiss my nose.

"I want to rest with you, with your arms." I can't help myself not to blush when I saw Tzuyu smiling while her eyes are close.

The both of us enjoyed the moment for a minutes, but I can't fall asleep when there is a goddess beside me, I was shocked when she peck my nose and open her eyes.

"Babe, let's rest. I'm getting embarrassed here you know." Tzuyu said as she cannot hide the blush on her face. I still want to .

"Why?"

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter