MiTzu: Ships

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Chou Tzuyu?" Mina showed up in their dorm's living while holding a phone in her right hand while her left hand was massaging her temples.

The oldest slowly walk towards Mina, as she made her sit on the sofa with the other members left in the dorm.

"Mina, what's wrong?" Nayeon asked, the latter gave Nayeon a irritating look as she shows her phone into all of the members.

"Mina, it's just people who ships Mingyu and Tzuyu. You don't to worry co'z all of us know who is the person who got Tzuyu's heart and that's you." Jihyo said but Mina just shakes her head as she show the members, the video about Tzuyu and Mingyu having a son, it was the boy on their TT mv, the people says the boy resembles Tzuyu and Mingyu.

"Take note! The child says they suit each other." Mina said as she stomps her foot on the floor childishly.

"Unnie, please calm down. We all know Tzuyu does not like that thing as well." Chaeyoung said, Mina's eyebrows scrunched as she remembers her girlfriend is not in their dorm.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Mina's voice turn into a deep voice that you wish you'll never heard.

Before anyone can reply on Mina's question, they all hear the door creaked making them know that Tzuyu already arrived. All of the members run into their own room leaving the couple on the leaving room.

"Babe?" Tzuyu saw Mina glaring at her like there is no tommorow. Tzuyu slowly walked toward her girlfriend and kiss her forehead.

Since Tzuyu has sense something because of the other members, who just run out from the living room. She decided to fake a cough and show Mina a penguin plush that she brought when she was out filming a show.

"Look, I got you something." Tzuyu handed Mina the penguin plush while Mina grab the penguin plush on Tzuyu's hand and put it on the sofa as she glare into her girlfriend once again.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat. "What did I do this time?" Tzuyu expect Mina to rant something but she was taken aback when Mina sat on the couch and cries.

Tzuyu sat beside Mina as she cups her girlfriend cheeks.

"Why? Did I do something that hurt you? I'm sor--" Tzuyu was cutted when Mina pulled her into a tight hug.

"I wish I can shout to the world that you're only m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter