MiTzu: Insomnia

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's such a disgrace of Taiwan."

"She did not deserve to be in Twice."

"Because of her, the thrices was made."

"I hope JYP and the people did not choose this stupid girl to be one of the members of Twice."

"She's not beautiful enough for my like."

Tzuyu sat up on her bed, her sweat covered all of her body. She saw different silhouette of people shaming her for being a Twice member, blaming her for being such a disgrace of Taiwan.

How can this happen with just ing raising and waving the flag?

Because of the accident, Tzuyu couldn't sleep straight and always having a nightmare, and when she does, she can't go to sleep anymore.

Afraid that she would see people on her dreams pointing towards her, while saying such things about her.

They did not know how much Tzuyu suffer from that incedent with JYP force her to say sorry, The members couldn't even look at her crying all day, people starts hating Tzuyu and the worst of all that Tzuyu can imagine, is the other members getting hate too.

She can't help not to think everytime they're on stage, seeing people scrunched their eyebrows everytime they saw Tzuyu.

Is she that hateful?

Tzuyu hug her knees and bite her lower lip so that she can't produce any sounds to wake her roommate.

But still she failed, Her Sana Unnie heard her cry. Sana immediately go into Tzuyu and patted the latter's back.

"Having nightmares again? Wait here for a sec, then I'll call Mina." Sana was about to go out on their room, but Tzuyu hold her wrist and shakes her head.

"Mina is sleeping, do not bother her anymore, and you, Sana Unnie go back to sleep too. We still have to attend morning training tommorow." Tzuyu said between her sobs, but Sana just shakes her head as she gets out of their room.

Tzuyu can't help not to form a smile on her face everytime she saw the other members supporting her.

It did not take long and her room's door open once again, revealing Mina on her penguin pajamas walking towards Tzuyu.

"Where's Sana Unnie?" Tzuyu asked Mina, when she sat beside her.

"She told me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter