MiTzu: Bestfriend

MiTzu Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! I hate my life!" Tzuyu shouted almost reaching the top of her lungs.
They're now standing infront of the Han River bridge, trying to pull off some stress by shouting.

"Should we go back now? It's getting late Tzuyu." Mina is the only reason, why she still want to live. With all of her problems that her step-father gave her, she can't imagine living without Mina, Her Bestfriend.

"Can we stay a little bit longer?" Tzuyu gave Mina a pout but instead of getting affection, Mina just rolled her eyes at Tzuyu.

"Let's go now Tzuyu. It's Pretty late already." With a serious tone that Mina gave her, Tzuyu immediately nod her head and ride her bicycle, while Mina ride hers.

The both of them live in a apartment in which Mina's parents and Tzuyu's mother gave them. It's just blocks away from the Han River and they could reach it by bicycle for five minutes.

After cycling for five minutes, Mina and Tzuyu entered their apartment and started to fix their uniforms to get ready for school tommorow.

"Mina, did you see my neck tie, I can't seem to find it." Mina just rolled her eyes at her Bestfriend and go to Tzuyu's room and search in Tzuyu's closet. As usual she finds the neck tie on top of Tzuyu's T-shirt. She throwed it on Tzuyu and Tzuyu just gave her a wide smile and a Thank you.

"What will you do without me Chou?" Mina jokingly said as she gets out in Tzuyu's room, while there's Tzuyu smiling like a crazy love sick fool. How can she fall inlove with her Bestfriend?

"Tzuyu get some sleep now and don't dazed out!" Mina shouted from Tzuyu's room outside.

"Got that!" Tzuyu turn on her sleeping light and turned off her room lights.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu dreamed of her step-father that been abusing her, since her Mom married the Man. She can't seem to tell it into her Mom, because Tzuyu's Mom would only say  Tzuyu is making such Story.

Tzuyu sat up in her bed and wipe the sweats on her forehead. Here we are again, Tzuyu hug her legs as she remembers how her step father would beat her up when he's drunk.

She did not fully know what's the reason behind this man loath in her, but her step-father would only shout at her saying that she did not deserve to have a happy family, because Tzuyu killed his child.

Tzuyu knows she did not do that on purpose, her mother was pregnant with her step-father's child, Tzuyu got into a severe accident making her mother worried a lot, her mother stress out and had miscarriage.

Then everything starts, it's funny how Tzuyu would come up with a fake excuses when her mothers asks her where did she get that huge bruises in her body, just to save her damn step-father.

Tzuyu's room door opened showing Mina in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes cutely. Mina walk towards Tzuyu and sit beside her.

"Had a nightmare again?" Mina asks, Tzuyu slowly nod her head and look into Mina's eyes. She can clearly see that Mina really cares for her. On how she wake up every midnight to check Tzuyu in her room.

Mina lie into Tzuyu's bed as she pat the space beside her, asking Tzuyu to lie down beside her. Tzuyu do just what Mina says, Mina snuggled closer into Tzuyu and burried her face into Tzuyu's chest, while Tzuyu put her arms into Mina's waist.

It's all that Tzuyu needs, to be this close to Mina, to feel more than secure in her embrace.

---

"Chou Tzuyu!" A shout that comes from her back startled Tzuyu, she almost fall into her seat.

"Ya! Nayeon Unnie why do you have to shout like that? I'm just in front of you." Tzuyu said as she rolled her eyes at her friend. Nayeon patted her head and tell Tzuyu how cute she was.

'Sheez, Nabongs is really weird. It make me shiver' Tzuyu thought.

"So, did you gave my letter to Jungyeon?" Nayeon whisper at Tzuyu's ear.

'Ah this Bunny need something that's why she's praising me out of nowhere.'

"Not yet, I did not go to our training yesterday, my leg was a little bit crappy yesterday." Tzuyu said, There was a hint of disappointment on Nayeon's face but Tzuyu just patted her head and tell Nayeon that she would really gave her letter to Jungyeon.

"So, where did you get that from?" Nayeon asked while pointing on Tzuyu's bruised lips.

'It's been three days already, why it's not healed yet.'

It's always like that, during weekends, she would go to her house where her mother and step-father live, and that's a schedule where she gets beat up.

"Oh, this bruise? I accidentally bite my lip so hard." Here we go again in Tzuyu's lame excuses.

"That's bad Tzuyu-ah, don't bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter