Yours

I'd Be Your Lifeline

 

The next morning, Taehyung awoke to a very panicky Jimin who looked so guilty, it was as though he might have killed someone.

"Why didn't you say anything."

"Huh."

"Why didn't you tell me the bracelet was for our anniversary."

"Jiminie, don't—" Taehyung tried to stem the tears pooling in Jimin's eyes, but scruffy-haired Jimin had already dragged Taehyung in by the collar and buried his snivelling face into Taehyung's chest.

"I'm so sorry what is wrong with me I didn't even remember to get you anything and you didn't even want to remind me Ive been the worst boyfriend—"

"Slow down, Jimin... I can't tell what you're saying..."

Jimin had curled into a tiny brooding ball of regret, while Taehyung gently rocked back and forth with arms encircling Jimin's slouched shoulders as his rambling continued.

"Is it too late for me to take you out I swear I will make it up to you I will be your slave You can have anything you want"

"Baby baby..." Taehyung shushed Jimin with a light peck over his lips, and pinched his cheeks to muffle any remaining sounds he made. "...I got you. That's all I need."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung through swollen eyes, and an overwhelmed look that said "did-you-really-just-say-that?-can-you-let-me-live". He decided that he didn't have to hint that he was Taehyung's to begin with, while they were already lying in bed together.

"Still going to make it up to you."

"Jimin ah... May I remind you that we had the most satisfactory night ever, and I don't know what more can I ask for. How about a round of makeup se—" 

Jimin threw a pillow at Taehyung, which he dodged and managed to counteract with his own pillow toss that hit Jimin square in the face. Jimin pulled a sad face and Taehyung came running to sooth him. And Jimin was happy that Taehyung no longer kept him waiting.

 

______

Author's Note A/N:

FIN. THE END. SORRY it's such a short chapter, I couldn't find time to expand further... But it's the happy ending I pictured for vmin :) 

Any silent readers out there? I often wonder if once the story is marked complete, any silent readers may surface... 

Thank you all readers who have commented regularly... I heart you so much... I would love to know if any particular parts of the story got stuck in your head by any chance... I get soft writing angst... Hope you liked the feels of this much angst cuz it was 95% angst lol. But I always saw a happy ending for vmin. ^^

I'm not sure if I'd be able to write new fics, not easy to find time... Anyway for all vmin stans that have come this far with me, here are GIFs of the cuties for you (Taehyung was replying a question about what happened to Jimin's abs LOL)

*Saranghae*