End Of Year Examinations (part 1)

Just have to let go

 

Hello! I don't know why, but i think im losing readers. :( felt like stopping the story halfway but continued anyway coz i already have the end in mind. maybe you readers are busy with school? yeah i am too. but anywho, i hope whoever thats left reading this fic, will continue reading till the end ok? :D I love you all!

 

 

 

“End of year exams is coming! Study hard during the weekends and don’t hesitate to approach me for help. You may go now.” Mr Jung announces as he dismissed us from his class.

Its finally the weekends. But next week is already the end of year exams. How time flies. You have been working hard all week long. Yeah right. Whom are you kidding? You have been slacking quite much only studying when you are doing your assignments. You know now is the time to get serious. You have to study this weekend. Be it alone or not.

You didn’t plan to go to the library so you did not ‘invite’ any of your friends to come along. You just decided early in the Saturday morning that its best if you study in the library. You wanted to bring along two files and notes of the two subjects that were tested on the same day, Monday. But you decided not to be too ambitious and brought only one; General Paper.

When you’re already in the library, you search high and low for a table. Literally high and low. The library that was nearest to your house is unfortunately that most popular library in all areas. You had once came early in the morning, 15 minutes before the library opens and you saw a huge group of people infront of the close gates of the library, ready to run in as if it was a sale. And now that you are there when it has already open for 3 hours, you know there is most likely will be no seats left.

You went to most top floor and saw one seat available in a table for four. You sat down gladly after confirming that the seat is free. The top floor is not as filled as the other floor as it was beside the children’s section as most of the time is very noisy. You just put on your headphone to ignore the noise. Desperate times calls for desperate measures right?

While revising, you needed help in a topic. You know that Junhyung had scored the highest in the latest GP paper. You on the other hand had scored highest, scratch that. The only that passed in your second language paper. You had helped him quite a lot of times and maybe its not wrong to ask for his help this time. You messaged him.

He replied after a few minutes and both of you continued messaging each other. But keep this in mind: Its ALL about school.

After a few messages, Doojoon interrupted the chain and his message came in.

Doojoon: Hyuna-yah, are you still in the library?

He must have read my tweet about being freaking cold in the library.

Hyuna: Yeah. Whats up?

Doojoon: Is there any seats? Can I come?

You look at your table. The two seats infront of you were empty and there was a man sitting beside you.

Hyuna: Yeah there’s two seats at my table. If you’re really coming, I can reserve for you.

Doojoon: Yes! Reserve both seats Hyuna-yah. I’m coming with Junhyung.

Junhyung??!! He’s coming??

You didn’t reply because it would be pointless if you just replied with a ‘ok’. Suddenly a reply came in.

Junhyung: Hahaha! Yeah truddat! Btw, Doojoon told you that we are coming to the library right?

Oh no. Doojoon wasn’t kidding. He is coming with Junhyung!

Hyuna: Yup! I thought you didn’t like studying outside?

Junhyung: Hmm.. I’m not quite sure. I suddenly felt like studying in the library. J

Your face turned bright red, reading his last message. Of course I know the reason is not me. I just felt like blushing, can’t I??

After a few minutes, Doojoon came along with Junhyung by his side. He was wearing black denim jeans with a plain white long sleeved t-shirt with his hair nicely spiked up. You were focusing too much on Junhyung that you didn’t realised Doojoon was waving at you. You noticed him at the last minute and waved back. Oh Doojoon? Yeah, he’s wearing some clothes.

Both Junhyung and Doojoon studied the other topic that was tested on the same day. At times you asked Junhyung some questions across the table even though Doojoon was right in front of you. Junhyung did the same but Doojoon always interrupt you when you wanted to explain to Junhyung and did the explanation instead. You were angry at first but remembered your motive of going to the library. Yes. To study.

The three of you studied until the library was closing which is about 8.30pm. As you packed, Doojoon suggested going to the library again the next day but early in the morning. Both of you agreed. Yay! I’m going to see him again tomorrow!