Jealousy?

Just have to let go

Since all of you were too lazy to eat outside, you just ate in the school canteen even though the food big time. The six of you sat around the round table and started munching down your food. Suddenly Junhyung voiced out. "Oh ya i almost forgot!" he said while turning to his bag searching for something.

He turned to look at you that was sitting beside him. 

"Happy belated birthday Hyuna," junhyung said as he handed you a small silver rectangular box with a small ribbon attached to it. The others stared at both of you as you took the box.

You smiled. "I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to give me a present.."  Junhyung just smiled.

The others were more eager than you and pleaded for you to open the box.

"Come on Hyuna! Lets see how romantic Junhyung can be." Doojoon said.

"Yeah! All of us wanna see it!" Hyemi said smiling widely. You carefully lifted the cover and you saw a simple silver bracelet with your name engraved on it and two hearts by each side. Everyone gaped looking at the shiny thing. Its a very simple gift but one thing made you touched. He remembered. He remembered that i like engraved things. You finally looked up to him. He was smiling slightly, anticipating your reaction.

His eyebrows raised slightly as if asking how was the gift. You smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you so much. I really love it. And.... you remembered." you said ever so softly as if not wanting other people to hear except Junhyung.

Junhyung sighed in relief. "Of course i remembered. Why would i forget anything about you?" Junhyung smiled.

"Remember? Remember what??" Gikwang asked in confusion. The others' faces were also confused but some just let it go after a while. 

"Oh its nothing." you replied simply. Junhyung chuckled softly seeing Gikwang's unsatisfied expression. The rest of you had continued eating and chatting happily.

You whispered softly to Junhyung, knowing that none of them would take notice.  

"Do you mind... erm.. putting this on for me?" you showed him the bracelet. Junhyung moved slightly away and smiled. He nodded and took the bracelet from your hand. He put the bracelet carefully around your thin wrist as if it was the most fragile thing ever. It falls perfectly around your wrist.

 

The weekends came after a long busy week of school. Your Language exam was just next week. How fast time passes by..

It was Saturday morning and you already planned to go out with Jiyeon and Hyemi in the afternoon. You logged on to your Twitter and the latest tweet catch your attention. Not in a good way.

TheJokerIsHere (Yong Junhyung)
having breakfast with @sweetQT! :)

Your heart beats fast. Were you.... angry? Why should you? Sad? Maybe.. But she's just a friend. A friend having breakfast together. Oh Hyuna who are you kidding? You know her! She have her eyes only for Junhyung even when there are many other guys that wants her. Hyorin. Lee Hyorin. You close your twitter angrily oh wait, maybe jealously and got ready to go out.

 

"Did you read Junhyung's last tweet on the morning?" you asked Jiyeon and Hyemi while the three of you were window shopping.

"I told you she would bring that up!" Jiyeon said, chuckling and pointing to Hyemi.

Hyemi sighed. "Yeah we both saw it. But come on Hyuna, you know you can't be jealous. We already talked about this when you told us that you like Junhyung. The both of you can never be together. Do you want our friendship to break?" Hyemi looked at you wih a concern face.

She's right. You rather be just friends with Junhyung than not at all. You have been trying hard to control or even lose your feelings towards him but it all leads to failure and liking him more everyday.  

"But still Hyemi. You have to admit that you too don't like Hyorin with Junhyung right?" Jiyeon said. Hyemi nodded. "but i don't like it coz i know she's bad for Junhyung. Hyuna here is just jealous."

You made a face. Jiyeon and Hyemi laughed. You know why Hyeni said she's bad. Not necessarily to Junhyung, but her attitude is just bad. She had caused a breakup between one of Hyemi's close friends and when she reprimanded Hyorin, she complained to the teacher saying that she was accused.  

But Junhyung never see all this. He got to know Hyorin from his bestfriend that is not in the same highschool. When Hyorin found out that Junhyung was in the same school as her, she started getting close with Junhyung as if they had some kind of a closer connection as compared to the other girls that wants him. 

Hyemi didn't try to stop Junhyung from being friends with Hyorin but she just didn't like it. Why only Hyemi? As far as you know, Hyemi is much more closer to each and everyone of you since she is the one that brought all of you together. She kind of..... formed the clique. The three of you continued window shopping and went to The Feast to eat. All the while you avoid going to the Hyorin topic again. You didn't want it to ruin your day out.  

 

Hiii!!! i actualy tried typing this in my iPod but then it turned out very messy and no paragraphs. so it took me awhile to sort the paragraphs out. hope you like the chapter and comment!! :DD LOVE YA!