2nd Last Chapter.....

Just have to let go

Heyyy alll!!! i know im supposed to do another two more days on their 1 week trial, but i figured i will pretty much crap on that two chapters and ruin the whole story. So..... i decided to post the 2nd last and finally, the last chapter. One of the other reasons why i want this story to end is because..............  I GOT A SEQUEL FOR IT! and trust me, its wayyyyy much more better than this first one. so im trying to complete about 10 chapters of that sequel so i can update ONCE A WEEK. and not let you guys wait so long. so yeah. once this is done, keep a look out for the sequel yeah? :D thank youuu!! but for now, enjoy the 2nd last chapter. :)

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

“GOAALLL!!!”

You were sitting at the grandstand watching the match at the open field. Kirin was having a friendly soccer match against Keun highschool. You didn’t favour soccer. In fact, this was your first soccer match. What made you watch it? Well your lovely boyfriend pleaded you to. You didn’t mind since you never seen him play soccer before and who knows, he might look even hotter.

The students that were at the grandstand roared and cheered from every move the player makes. The name that you hear the most is, you’re proud to say, Junhyung. He was so-called the star player and had won quite a number of goals for the team in previous matches.

Junhyung was dribbling the ball to the goal like a pro and the crowd started screaming his name.

“GO JUNHYUNG!”

“CMON MAN! MAKE IT 4-1!”

“JUNHYUNG OPPA!! GO OPPA!!”

People wouldn’t have the slightest clue that you were his girlfriend. You just smiled widely looking at him run with the ball. His face was so focused and serious with sweat trickling down his forehead down to his jaws.

Suddenly one of the opponent’s players tackled him and everything went so fast you didn’t get to catch the full details. He was already lying in the field, clutching onto his shin, his eyes shut tightly. He groaned in pain and the referee checked on him. One of the teachers by the side ran to him with a first aid kit.

You stood up immediately, stretching your neck to see what was happening. The girls were constantly screaming his name seeing that he was hurt. The teacher brought Junhyung to the side and the match was put on hold for a moment went the referee gave the player that tackled Junhyung a yellow card.

Junhyung was now at the sides, sitting on one of the benches. The teacher examined his leg and put a cold ice pack on his shin. The girls were already running down the grandstand stairs and crowding around Junhyung. The teachers around tried to clear the crowd so that Junhyung could have some space. You went down only to be pushed by Hyorin.

“Can’t you see he needs space??” she shouted directly at me.

I wasn’t even near him! Why didn’t she scream at the other girls instead??

You were unprepared for the push that you fell onto the floor. Junhyung must have heard the shout because he was pushing through the crowds, limping. Honestly, he looked pathetic. He kneeled down beside you, almost collapsing on his knees. He winced at the pain on his shin. He turned to Hyorin and glared at her.

“Who are you to shout at her like that huh?! She wasn’t even near me!” Junhyung shouted.

“Y-yah… J-junhyung, why are you shouting me because of h-her?” Hyorin stuttered, clearly shocked that the ever-so-calm Junhyung was shouting at her. Her eyes started to get watery.

Junhyung huffed in frustration and turned back to you. His eyes showed full concern.

“Are you hurt?” he said, checking your arms for any scars.

You shook your head. You stood up, helping Junhyung to stand up also by putting his arm across your shoulders. You’re not the one hurt here. It’s him. But yet he’s the one that is concerned over you.

You helped him to the bench he was previously sitting on. You kneeled and put back the ice pack on his shin. You stood up was about to walk away when he grab you wrist gently. You didn’t plan on staying beside him coz the whole school didn’t know he’s your boyfriend. Even your friends. They could just guess and make assumptions but neither you nor Junhyung had ever said anything about your relationship. That’s because you were still on ‘trial’. If the trial didn’t work, people would think that the both of you breakup. And there comes the rumours.

Junhyung pulled you lightly towards him and guided you to sit beside him. You just followed. He faced you and smiled. You felt uncomfortable feeling the stares from the girls behind you. Obviously each and every one of them is more interested in your situation than the soccer match. They only watch it because of Junhyung.

Junhyung was watching the match normally. Nothing was bothering him. Of course, why should there be? But clearly the short scene that happened just now was bothering you.

If Hyorin is going to be attacking me everytime because I’m with Junhyung, would it be worst if we are actually together? Who knows what else she might do. Aish.. this is really bothering me. If it bothers me too much, maybe it’ll affect my studies? Junhyung-ah.. you’re too popular for me to be with. I want a normal relationship. Not a relationship where there are antis as if we were some idol couple. From the look of the girls, I can tell they are not happy by the way you treated me. Not only Hyorin. But she was the only one that was brave enough to do something. I don’t like this feeling. The feeling of being threatened. Maybe…. This won’t work afterall. There’s no use trying anymore.

 

The match finally ended without you realising it. You were too caught up in your thoughts that the cheers that surrounded you didn’t bother you. Kirin won. After Junhyung was out of the field, no more goals were made by either of the teams. So its 3-1. It was already dark and everyone was packing up to go celebrate.

Junhyung turned to you. “You wanna go home?” he smiled.

You returned his smile and nodded. “I’m going to the ladies first.”

“Arasso. I’ll wait for you at the gate.” He started stand up ever so slowly as his leg was still hurting. You helped him up and handed him his bag. You took your bag and went to the washroom.

Just as you were about to walk out, someone pinned you to the wall outside the washroom. You looked at the person that was holding on your shoulders against the wall. You didn’t recognise her.

“You… STAY. AWAY. FROM. JUNHYUNG.” She said, giving me a death glare.

You titled your head slightly to the side to see four other girls behind her. You faced her again and she continued.

“I don’t know what spell you had put on Junhyung, but I know he would never lose his temper and most definitely not shout at ANY girl,” she said as she pressed your shoulders towards the wall even more. You winced as you started to feel the pain.

“Let this be a warning for you Kim Hyuna.” With that she pushed herself away from the wall and walked away with her friends. Your eyes started to get watery. You looked up to stop your tears from flowing. You inhaled slowly and breathe out. You pursed your lips together and walked slowly towards the gate. So its not only Hyorin. Other girls also have eyes on Junhyung. And they hate seeing me with him. Maybe its true what she said. Because of me, Junhyung lost his temper. What’s more towards a girl. He had never done that. Junhyung used to be very patient.

You blinked your eyes several times to fight back your tears. You saw Junhyung waiting patiently at the gate and you forced a smile as he turned to you, smiling.

“Gaja?” Junhyung stretched out his arm to take your hand.

You took his hand in yours slowly and nodded. He pushed the rotating gate and walked out of the school with you.

Yong Junhyung, this maybe the last time I would hold your hand. I would be going home with you. I’m sorry but I just can’t take it.

 

==========================================================================================

COMMENT AND MAYBE SUBSCRIBE COZ ITS ENDING!!! give me some of your responses on what you guess might come on the finale. the more comments i get, the faster i'll give the final! :D

thank you for reading!! :)