Water Park

Just have to let go

Hey hey! I think this the LONGEST chapter ive done before! i REALLY enjoyed making it and i hope you will enjoy it too! i really feel like being on cloud 9 when i write this. well, type this. :P well, ENJOY! :D

 

 You were about to doze off when you heard a knock beside you. You turned to the window and saw 4 happy faces smiling and waving enthusiastically to you. You just smiled and wave with your left hand. You were pretty much paralysed on your right side as Junhyung’s head is getting quite heavy and his hand was holding on to your right hand.

Your friends board the bus smiling happily, glad that they made it before the bus leaves. Hyemi was first in line and she stopped abruptly at the side of the seat infront of Junhyung. She was pushed a little to the front as the other 3 bumped into each other when she stopped.

“Yah Hyemi! Why you stop?!” Doojoon shouted at the back of the line. Hyemi’s eyes widened seeing Junhyung sleeping on your shoulder. You didn’t know exactly how to respond so you just took a glance at Junhyung and turned to Hyemi, putting your index finger on your lips gesturing for her to keep quiet. Gikwang peeked beside Hyemi’s shoulder and he too gaped seeing Junhyung. Hyemi started walking again, slowly, to the backrow so that all of them could sit together.

 As one by one passed you, you get many different reactions. Gikwang smiled widely and moved his eyebrows up and down, looking at you. You just rolled your eyes. Jiyeon who just saw what had made Hyemi stopped abruptly, gasped loudly and covered . She was about to hug you since its been a long time since both of you saw each other but stopped when she saw Junhyung sleeping. She just smiled and walked to the back. Doojoon’s reaction was the one which you did not expect.

He stopped at the place where Hyemi had stopped just now. His head tilted to the side a little, looking directly at you. More like staring actually. You looked at him. You wanted to smile at first, welcoming him, but his face was quite serious. You held his stare. I knew it. Doojoon would be the last one to approve of me and Junhyung. But can he at least say something? Come on Doojoon! Anything! Say it!

And then, he smiled. A very genuine smile. He made a heart shape with his fingers and walked to the back, chuckling softly. You were surprised by his reaction. Does that mean... he approves?

The students started chatting with each other while waiting for Mr Jung to come in. After a few minutes he came into the bus with a clipboard on hand.

“Okay everyone here?” he asked.

“YESS!!” the students chorused. The loudest was Hyemi and Jiyeon, and since they are just behind you and Junhyung, their voice woke him up abruptly. His head shot up and looked around. You just laughed at his actions. He his lips when he’s fully awake. He looked at you and smiled, as if telling you that he had a good sleep.

“Let’s go!!” Mr Jung cheered and the bus started moving.

Seeing that Junhyung was awake, Gikwang peek his head through the small gap between your seats.

“So.... are you two... together?” he wiggled his eyebrows anticipating the answer.

Both of you laughed. Junhyung turned to him.

“I think its called.... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” and he pushed Gikwang’s face backwards, out of the gap.

“Yahhh Jun!! How can you say that? We are brothers!” Gikwang complained. Junhyung just laughed.

 

“Hyuna-ah, can I ask you something?” Junhyung asked.

“Hmm?” you turned to him.

"What is one thing that you REALLY hate about someone? Something that is not many people would agree with.”

“That should be... smoking. I’d rather that the person has tattoos and piercings rather than smoking.”

Junhyung’s eyes widened. “Why do you hate it so much? Is it the smell?”

“Everything about it. The smell, the waste of money, the health problems,...”

He nodded as if to agree with you.

“Have you smoked before?” you asked.

“Once. But I was quite young then. Influenced by my friends. But I didn’t like the taste and smell of it.”

You smiled. You’re glad he had tried once and didn’t like it. If he does, you don’t know if you should just adapt to it or ask him to stop.

“That’s good. Besides its really a waste of money. You can do a lot more that amount of money.”

“What would you do with the money?”

“Well you know.. buy clothes, shoes, bags, necessities, or just keep it for rainy days.”

“True that. Maybe you should also start saving for prom. I think a prom dress costs quite a lot right?” Err.. prom?

“Erm.. I don’t know.. I’m not really the prom type of girl.”

Junhyung raised his eyebrows. “You’re not? Well... what if.. someone asks you to it?”

“If the guy has already bought the tickets, then i shall just go. But if he hasn’t, then I guess will have to reject.”

“Even me?” he asks innocently. You were surprised by his sudden question and turned away shyly.

“If its you.....” you turned back to him slowly, seeing him pursing his lips together.

“I’ll consider it,” you smiled. The both of you turned away, trying to find something else to look at. At the corner of your eyes you could see him smiling.

“Let’s listen to songs... hmm let’s see what songs you listen to...” he said, taking your iPod.

You chuckled at his change of topic. You took one of the earpiece and gave the other side to him.

“Oh a classic!” he said while pressing play.

Classic? I don’t have classic songs.

You heard the song played and you recognised it straight away. Right.. so he meant an old song.. The song ‘All About Us’ by Tatu played.

(A/N you might want to listen to the song so you can imagine better. :P)

He started to pretend to play the drum dramatically according to the song. You laughed and started pretending along with him. You lip synced the song while putting your fist infront of your mouth acting like it’s a mic.

Junhyung head-banged his head up and down when it came to the chorus. You laughed looking at his actions.

“It’s all about us (It’s all about us)
In you,” Junhyung gestured his hand towards you. “I can trust (It’s all about us)..” he held his fist close to his chest and shut his eyes while lip syncing the lyrics.

You smiled when the song ends.

The next song played and it’s ‘No Air’ by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. Coincidentally all the songs that are playing are about love and surprisingly he know the songs.

“You’ll be Jordin, I’ll be Chris.” He said and winked. You laughed. Obviously the both of you are not going to sing out loud. Just lip sync.

 

After a few of yours and his dramatic actions, and totally immersed into the song, the song ended. A few other songs played and you had fun being all dramatic with Junhyung. You didn’t expect to see this side of him. You’re comfortable being your normal goofy self with him. You don’t have to act all girly and innocent around him.

The 2-hour journey bus ride felt like minutes. You reached the Water Park and went to the ladies with Jiyeon and Hyemi.

You were changing in the cubicle when Jiyeon spoke from the cubicle beside you.

“Seems like someone had fun in the bus just now,” she giggled.

You pretend to think that she was talking about Hyemi when you know she’s talking about you. “Oh? Hyemi-ah... what did you do with Gikwang...” you laughed.

“Ya Kim Hyuna! Don’t pretend you don’t know what she’s talking about. The four of us see with our own eyes that you’re having fun laughing and singing. Erm.. with who Jiyeon?” Hyemi pretend to ask.

“Oh I don’t know... the only son of Mr Yong I guess?” Jiyeon said cheekily.

“Who’s Mr Yong? Is he our new teacher?” you chuckled.

“He’s your future father-in-law!” Jiyeon and Hyemi chorused.

 

The three of you laughed and went out of the ladies after changing. From afar you saw Junhyung, Gikwang and Doojoon already topless and in their Bermudas. They gathered their bags on 3 beach chairs that were aligned perfectly in a row. You couldn’t help but stare at Junhyung.

Damn. He’s so freaking hot. And is that some six packs I see? You giggled. Coincidentally he was wearing a black Billabong Bermudas with some red stripes and you were wearing a red with black stripes bikini. Fated much?

“Aww.. The both of you are wearing the same colour!” Jiyeon shrieked as she saw Junhyung. You blushed at the statement.

You were about to reach him when Hyorin came to him and started her fingers on his chest, smiling flirtatiously. You may look calm but a volcano is about to erupt right in your heart. That’s my boyfriend you’re touching you !

Junhyung smiled politely, and slowly took her hands off his bare chest and put it down by her side. You smiled widely. I guess I don’t have to worry. He don’t want you . Get out of my sight!

Hyorin was shocked that her hands was removed but continued talking to Junhyung, acting as if she was not disappointed by his actions. You walked slowly to them.

Junhyung saw you and he raised his eyebrows. He looked at you from head to toe and smiled when his eyes met with yours again. You reached him and he held out his hand. You took his hand in yours and looked at Hyorin. Yes. You are now face to face with her. No longer afar. Hyorin just stared at your hand in Junhyung’s and looked at Junhyung.

“I guess I’ll go with Hyuna first now. Have fun at the Water Park Hyorin!” Junhyung smiled and dragged you along to one of the pools. You chuckled and turned to her while Junhyung pulled you gently. You smirked and see her shocked face. Priceless.

“Yah Junhyung! Wait up!” Gikwang shouted.

He was so eager to get away from Hyorin that he had forgotten about the rest of his friends. Or is it because he was too shocked seeing you?

He stopped on his tracks and turned to the four of them who was walking towards he both of you. You were waiting for them when Junhyung pulled you close and whispered to you.

“We should go here more often,” he whispered with his husky voice.

His hot breath on your ears made your hair stand and you felt that electricity just went through your whole body. You know that your cheeks are getting redder by the second and you smiled shyly.

“Let’s go!!!” Doojoon cheered.

 

“Ahh!! The water is so cold!!!” Jiyeon shrieked. The rest of you laughed as all of you went into the long pool that looks like a river. All of you started splashing each other with water while the water brought all of you to the end so even without swimming, you will move.

You were all laughing happily when there was a current at the base of the pool that is so strong that it pulled Junhyung downwards.

“Junhyung!” you shouted. As all of you were passing a tunnel, you couldn’t what’s inside the pool. The rest called out Junhyung’s name when he didn’t surfaced.

All of you were looking around for Junhyung when suddenly someone hugged you tightly from behind and shouted, “Hyunaaaaa!!!”

“AHHHH!!” you screamed in shocked. You turned and saw that Junhyung was hugging you. He let go of you and you started smacking his arm.

“Yaaah!! You scared me! I thought you drowned!”

Junhyung laughed non-stop. “Drowned? Yong Junhyung knows how to swim okay!”

The others laughed along with you seeing the both of you.

“Let’s try the Octopus!” Hyemi shouted while all of you were getting out of the long pool. Your eyes widened. You’ve been to the Water Park several times but the Octopus is the only slide you never try. It’s a very high, steep slide that goes round and round like there’s no end. Of course there is, but the way you see it, there’s no end to it.

Everyone was already running to the Octopus, leaving you behind. Junhyung noticed that you weren’t beside him and turned. You were walking oh-so-slowly, still thinking if today is going to be the day you conquer your fear. He tilted his head slightly and walked towards you.

“Hyuna? You’re okay?” he asked, his face full of concern. He put a hand on your shoulder and use the other hand to cup your chin and tilt your head upwards to face him.

“I think.. I’ll just skip this one. You go ahead.” You smiled.

“Why? The Octopus is really thrilling and the best slide ever! You REALLY should try it!” he said cheerfully. You didn’t say anything and he soon detect your fear.

He smiled and took your hand. You looked up at him.

“Gaja! We can go down the slide together. I’ll... ‘protect’ you.” He pulled your hand gently. You smiled and followed him. You were grateful that Junhyung is willing to go down the slide with you. Your heart beats faster and faster. Is it because I’m too happy with Junhyung or is it the slide?

 

You finally reached the queue to the Octopus and your four friends were infront of you. There was a life guard at the start of the slide to make sure people don’t create a chaos in the queue and that everyone goes one at a time. I swear my heart is going to drop real soon.

You held squeezed Junhyung’s hand tightly as you got closer to the starting point. You saw that the slide was dark inside and you can hear people screaming as they went down the slide. You gulped as Gikwang went down the slide. Next was you.

The lifeguard motioned for you to sit on the slide. “I’m going with her.” Junhyung said to the lifeguard. He nodded and smiled. You were frozen on your spot and Junhyung had to tug on your hand twice before you start moving. He sat down and you sat in between his legs. He hugged onto your waist securely.

“Just relax. I’m here.” Junhyung whispered closely. He got to stop doing that! My heart is already about to drop because of the fear and now he’s making my heart beating faster. I’m so going to die like this!

You can’t even smile at him. Your eyes were focused on the dark hollow hole that you’re going to slide in.

“Okay you can go now,” the lifeguard said.

“Here we go~” Junhyung said softly. As he pushed himself downwards, you close your eyes.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” you screamed as loud as you can, not caring whether Junhyung is there or not.

“WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!” Junhyung cheered as the both of you went through the slide. The slide is really not ending. Where is the opening??? Why is it not ending??

Finally you reached the end which is in a pool. The both of you were ‘thrown’ out of the slide and into the pool. His arms were still around you and he stood up, bringing you along with him knowing that you couldn’t stand properly after the thrilling experience. You laughed after feeling that that was indeed the best slide ever. Junhyung laughed along with you and walked with you with his arms around your waist. Your BARE waist.

“That was fun right?” Junhyung asked, smiling at you happily.

You were smiled. “Yeah! But it was still scary though.”

“Let’s go to the Jacuzzi. Relax your body a little.”

The two of you went to the Jacuzzi without the other four. Of course you wanted to spend time with them. It’s just that you couldn’t find them around and maybe it’s best if you relax your heart first. But being around Junhyung, that may be impossible.

 

Both of you sat in the big Jacuzzi under the shade that has waterfall falling from the top. The water was warm and the water that was shooting out from the back of the seats at high speed made you feel very relaxed.

You felt Junhyung putting his arm around you, across your shoulders. His arm was cold and it balanced with the warm water on your body.

It was silent and you loved it. Enjoying the silence, warm water surrounds you with the person you love securing you in his arms. A perfect way to relax.

Junhyung leaned towards your ear and whispered,

“I love you.”

He said very softly, barely heard. And then he kissed your cheeks.

 

 

HYYEEEE!!!!! so how was it? cheesy enough? hahahaha! XD i really wish my boyfriend would do that last part to me. so sweeetttt... :) i hope you like it and dont forget to COMMENT!!!! you love it, like it, hate it, just comment! but be polite yeah. :P