Confused

Just have to let go

 

“THIS IS FREAKIN’ STRESSING!!!” Gikwang shouted.

Everyone else are also stressing out about their last main task for Project Work. After a whole year of stress, completing task after tasks, rejections after rejections, finally you have reach your last and final stop before the finishing line.

Weirdly, all of you are not in the same group except for Gikwang and Jiyeon since the grouping was being done by your teacher.

All of you were in the classroom where all the rehearsals are being held for your class. The class was quite empty since it was break time. You, Hyemi, Gikwang and Junhyung were the only ones left. Gikwang and Junhyung apparently was standing in front of the class facing all the tables and chairs while you and Hyemi were seated about two tables away from them. Gikwang, as usual, was complaining about the stress. As if he’s the only one that’s going through this period. Hyemi is the closest to Gikwang and she had taken up some of his complaining habits.

“I know right! Why do we need this Oral Presentation anyway? It’s not like we’re going to use it in the future.” Hyemi said.

“Exactly! Even in interviews, you won’t be talking to a whole group of people right. It’s just two or three people. And why do we need to talk loudly? Are the assessors deaf??” Gikwang complained.

Hyemi laughed out loud while you just chuckled and shook your head. You suddenly looked up and saw that Junhyung was looking straight at you. Well, more like staring at you. It was so intense that you didn’t quite have the strength to look away. Gikwang and Hyemi were too busy ranting that they did not even notice the awkward moment that was going on. Or maybe it was just awkward for you. Junhyung’s face was expressionless. You can’t tell what he was thinking when he was looking at you.

Suddenly Junhyung just turned his head casually to Gikwang and said, “Yah Gikwang! You complained non-stop from just now! See, now Hyemi is also following your steps. Just get this thing done and over with. Besides, we have gone this long, don’t tell me you’re going to screw up on your last and final task?”

Wait. He’s acting as if nothing happened? Or was I imagining it? We did have a moment then right? Now he’s talking to Gikwang casually as if he’d been listening to them all the while. Wait, what?

You face was near to expressing confusion. You knew that Hyemi would notice it so you tried to keep a straight face. But you were confused nonetheless.

 

The week passed so slowly. Your Language Exam has passed. Well or not, you just have to wait for next year. Now all of the students are focusing on acing their Oral Presentation where you have to present your project in front of 3 or more assessors and a group of students from other classes.

You, Doojoon, Junhyung and Jiyeon were walking along the sides of McDonalds’ one day after a tiring day at school. Hyemi and Doojoon had gone home by boarding the bus in front of the main gate of the school as it goes straight to the place they live.

As the four of you were walking, you saw someone familiar by far. She was sitting with a friend and seated facing the opposite direction of where you walked. So as all of you pass by, you can clearly see her. Aishh.. so its her. Hyorin. The troublemaker.

As Junhyung was busy talking to Doojoon, even though he was walking right infront of you and Jiyeon, he didn’t notice Hyorin first. You and Jiyeon had spotted her from far. Clearly, you saw that the moment she saw Junhyung, she sat up and her face literally lit up. If it was the movies, you bet the spotlight will suddenly light up from nowhere and shine right on top of her head. That is how obvious Junhyung’s presence lights her up. Since she was already smiling so widely, Junhyung finally noticed her and probably smiled as she started waving no matter how ridiculous she looked. Fortunately she didn’t approach him or he stopped by her table. And so the four of you just walked passed.

Junhyung and you were the only ones famished and since it has been a long day, the both of you just bought simple snacks and bread. All of you went home after that.

thenameIS (Kim Hyuna)
baby you light up her world like nobody else~

ItsJiyeon (Park Jiyeon)
nice change.. :PRT @thenameIS: baby you light up her world like nobody else~

You just smiled and spaced out.

Yong Junhyung, why are you so popular? Why are you sending me mixed signals? If only I was brave enough, I would have walked up to you long time ago and ask why you are sending me mixed signals. But too bad I’m not and now I’m just stuck here, asking myself questions that I may never get the answers. Should I just let you go? I mean, there is no point holding onto something you can’t have right? Even if you like me back, Hyorin will be sure to fight for you. And I’m not the type to fight. Even if she doesn’t, we are still schooling. Are you willing to wait until we graduate? Or more so like, am I willing to wait? Why Junhyung? Why? Why must I be in this school and meet someone like you? Maybe, I really have to just let go…

You sighed slowly. Your eyes started to close and you doze off to dreamland. A tear drop from your eye before you actually fall into a deep sleep.

 

 

Hellooo!!!!! I realised its been quite awhile since i last updated. been extremely busy with school lately. I need to read back a few chapters efore wirting this one coz i kinda forget about the story. hahaha! but anyways, i hope to update more. thank you for reading and COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! <33

oh! and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! <33