The Storm (Confrontations)

Maybe, I Just Want To Know You

Yoojung and Chungha waited less than 5 minutes until Somi showed up. Her arrogant smirk was plastered all over her face. She sauntered over to the girls before deciding to announce her arrival (as if it wasn’t obvious enough.)

“I’m here… Oh, you brought Chungha?” Somi’s voice lowered during the last sentence and her smirk faded. She knew Chungha was smart and protective over Yoojung. She shook her head, she wouldn’t allow herself to be intimidated. “You couldn’t talk on your own?”

“I chose to be here,” Chungha stated coolly.

“Right. Well, this is between me and Yoojung. So you can leave now.”

Before anyone could speak they heard someone calling them from behind.

“Yoojung! Yoojung, ah.” Doyeon panted, catching her breath as she sprinted towards the three girls.

“Oh, you invited your girlfriend. How cute.” Somi commented, clearly mocking Yoojung.

“What the is your problem?” Doyeon growled, gripping the collar of Somi’s shirt. “Why are you acting like this, huh?”

“Doyeon! Stop!” Yoojung tried pulling the taller girl away but it was no use, Doyeon’s grip only seemed to tighten.

“Doyeon?” Chungha said softly. “Let her go. She’s not worth it.”

“Who are you?” Doyeon said harsher than intended. Forgetting that Yoojung said that her cousin would be there.

“Doyeon!” Yoojung spoke, her voice getting louder. “She’s my cousin.”

“.” Doyeon cussed, releasing Somi from her grip. Turning around to face Yoojung and Chungha. “I am so sorry.” She apologized sincerely.

“It’s fine. You were angry.” Chungha gave her a warm smile.

“Yeah, I was. That pisses me the off!” Doyeon practically yelled the last part out, startling the other girls.

“I’m still here.” Somi spoke up. “I’m still here and you’re calling me a ?” Somi chuckled bitterly. “After all the years you spent bullying me, my friends and even Yoojung. You have the nerve to call me a ?! How dare you?!” Somi was practically yelling now.

“I apologized.” Doyeon defended herself.

“Just to Yoojung.”

“She’s the only one I care about.”

“Now, that is pathetic.” Jieqiong’s voice came out of nowhere.

Doyeon sighed. Of course, of ing course Jieqiong would be there, along with Chaeyeon and Suyeon. Doyeon’s eyes widened a little. Did they know that they’d broken up?

“You broke up with Suyeon for… her?” Chaeyeon’s voice was laced with disgust and venom.

Well that answered the question that was pacing through Doyeon’s mind. However, she was annoyed at the way her ‘friends’ had addressed Yoojung but just as she was about to open to defend the smaller girl, she heard Chungha speak.

“Damn, is everyone a in that school?” Chungha wondered out loud.

“Who the are you?” Jieqiong sneered.

“Hi, I’m Chungha. Yoojung’s cousin, also your worst nightmare. And you are?” Chungha smirked.

“You think I’m afraid of you?” Jieqiong stepped closer to Chungha, her nostrils flaring.

“You need to end this before you regret it.” Nayoung spoke, shocking everyone.

“What is this show? Is the whole school here?” Somi said frustration in her voice.

“We want answers.” Nayoung said emotionlessly.

“Go away. This is between me, Yoojung and Doyeon.”

“No. It’s technically between all of us.” Suyeon finally spoke up. “You became an and your friend and Doyeon, for what? I understand Doyeon and her friends. They bullied you but Yoojung? Come on man. That’s ed up.”

Somi sighed. Suyeon was right. Before she could even open a disgusted Jieqiong spoke.

“You’re standing up for those losers? Seriously?”

“Yes. I am.”

“Fine! You want the truth?” Somi asked, her voice loud. “I saw everything that happened between Doyeon and Yoojung and I was jealous, okay?” She yelled. “I was jealous because maybe I want a relationship or maybe I like one of them. I’m not saying which one of those are true but yeah. I was jealous, so there’s my side.”

“Jealousy is a , but so is Karma.” Chungha said bluntly.

“Wait, you sold our friendship out over jealousy?” Sohye spoke, anger and bitterness in her voice. This startled the girls as usually Sohye was quiet and shy.

“I… I guess, yeah.” Somi shrugged.

“That is pathetic.” Jieqiong spat. Causing everyone to turn and look at her confused. “I’m not defending the losers but even I have limits. Selling out your friends because, what? You want a relationship? That’s just messed up.”

“I thought you were in on this?” Somi said. “I thought you said you’d help make me popular.”

“Popularity means more to you than your friends?” Doyeon asked, disappointment present in her tone.

“I… No…” Somi knew that she had ed up by saying that. She wanted to try and expose Jieqiong and her friends so that the attention would be put on them but it backfired.

“Somi… I know you want to be popular but…” Yoojung’s eyes were glistening with tears. “But I didn’t think you’d do something that would potentially ruin my life.”

“Don’t be so dramatic.” Somi snapped.

“You created this drama.” Chungha reminded her. “You created this drama and now you’re getting what you deserve, like I said. Karma is a .”

“Karma? Oh please, what’s gonna happen? I don’t care that you’re all mad at me. I don’t care at all, and you-“ Somi turned to Chungha. “What are you going to do? You’re older than all of us and if you do anything to physically hurt me, you’ll get arrested and if you try to verbally hurt me then that makes you a bully. So, where’s the karma?” She smirked.

“The karma is, Somi, you now have zero friends.” Chungha replied calmly.

The younger girl sighed. She knew that Chungha was right. She did have no friends now and considering she’d caused all the drama so that she could become more popular and maybe get some attention from either Doyeon or Yoojung, it was safe to say that it had completely backfired on her.

“I… I’m sorry,” Somi apologized sincerely.

“It’s not good enough,” Yoojung was now sobbing into Doyeon’s shoulder. After finding out that someone she considered to be a best friend would start a rumour about her and backstab her, she was wondering who she could trust. “We were supposed to be best ing friends, Somi! All of our memories, does that not mean anything to you?!” Yoojung practically screamed the last part.

“Calm down, Yoojung.” Doyeon whispered into the older girls ear whilst her hair.

“I think… I think that Doyeon and her friends should have a serious talk. Because if you two are going to date each other, you guys need to get on with each other’s friends. And Somi, you, Yoojung, Nayoung and Sohye also need to talk… But maybe, not now. Your emotions are all running high.” Chungha suggested before turning to Somi. “And, Somi, I’d like to talk to you in private.”

“Let’s go and chat then,” Jieqiong finally spoke after a while and linked her arm with Chaeyeon’s.

“I’ll see you later, Yoojung.” Doyeon embraced Yoojung in a tight hug.

Yoojung was pretty sure that this was the most skinship they had shared. It was definetly their first hug. She wasn’t complaining—Scratch that, she was. Being in Doyeon’s arms felt so nice and waem to her. She wished that they’d hugged before although it wasn’t appropriate.

After another 30 seconds or so, Doyeon pulled away and looked into Yoojung’s eyes. She pushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes and smiled. “You’re beautiful.”

“Stop being weird with that loser,” Chaeyeon complained.

“I’ll text you. I’m here for you, Yoojung.” Doyeon smiled and walked away. Leaving Yoojung alone with her friends, cousin and Somi.

“Good luck…” She mumbled to herself.

She knew that Doyeon’s friends hated her and her friends, although she wasn’t sure why. She threw her head back, this was too much for her.

She needed a break but she also needed answers.

“I’ll take Somi now. I’ll leave you guys alone.” Chungha smiled, leaving Yoojung alone with her friends.

The girl’s mumbled ‘goodbye’ to the older girl and turned to face each other.

“This is ed.” Suyeon spoke.

“Why didn’t you go with Jieqiong, Chaeyeon and Doyeon?” Nayoung frowned.

“Eh, I wanna see how you guys deal with your problems.” Suyeon shrugged.

Yoojung nodded. Her and her friends did have a huge problem, but she wasn’t sure if they could sort it. She didn’t even know if she could come back from it.

How could she ever trust anyone after that?

But what was playing on her mind more was how was Doyeon getting on? Is everything okay for her?

Why did she hug her and why did she call her beautiful?

All these questions swirling around her head. As much as she hated confrontations, she needed to confront Doyeon about her actions.

Because she didn’t want this to be a game for the younger girl.

Because, truth be told, she was beginning to care about her.

 

~~~ Author’s Note~~~

Hey guys! I decided to split the confrontations into separate parts, so this was all together, then Doyeon and her friends and then Chungha and Somi and then Yoojung, her friends and Somi, just because otherwise this would be way too long and I’d probably get confused, haha.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I’m sorry that it took me over a week to update! (I’m lazy.) But hopefully, I won’t take too long with the next ones.

Also, what would you like me to do with this story? Would you like me to continue after the confrontations and carry on with the Dodaeng dynamics or would you rather me finish it after the confrontations? I have idea’s for both, so I just wanna know what you guys want! :D

Anyway, thank you for your feedback, comments, subscriptions, upvotes and just taking the time to read this story! It seriously means so much to me.

Have a great day/night! :D <3